20 Episode

Producer :

Im Kyu Yong & Jun Woo Sung

Director :

Hwang Eui Kyung & Kim Jin Won

Screenwriter :

Seo Sook Hyang

Sinopsis :

The story of domestic help who work for rich households. No Soon Geum is one of these housekeepers; despite the master-maid heirarchy, she's bold, fearless, and unafraid of doing hard work in order to support herself. As a child, Soon Geum had dreamt of living a grand life in a Cinderella story, complete with her own white knight, but that dream had faded as reality took over. However, she reaches a turning point in her life when she is hired as a maid for the rich and handsome Kang Gun Woo.

pada mulanya title asal adalah Maids tapi bila "Korea national organization of housekeeping workers" complaint kata tajuk ni memperkecilkan kerja sebagai Maid so producer terpaksa menukar tajuk drama ni.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 11:39 AM | Show all posts
reserved

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts
reserved

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 11:53 AM | Show all posts
2 bulan lepas bel ada beli novel melayu tajuk dia M.A.I.D.
citer ni pun heroin berkerja umah lelaki single yg kaya raya...

Pengembaraan Noorul ke alam yang serba baru bermula semenjak menjadi pembantu rumah di penthouse mewah seorang lelaki kacak bernama Harris Tan Sri Hamdan, yang cerewetnya mengalahkan nenek kebayan. Oleh kerana sifatnya yang cerewet itu, Noorul menggelar Harris Mr. F. Kenapa F, bukan G atau H? Kerana F itu adalah untuk ‘fussy’ atau di dalam bahasa Melayunya cerewet! Semua yang Noorul lakukan sentiasa mengundang tengkingan dan jelingan tajam Mr. F.

Daripada berbalas-balas  nota berkaitan dengan kerja  pada awalnya, entah bagaimana mereka boleh makan semeja. Semakin lama Noorul mengenali Mr. F semakin banyak pula sebab yang dia temui untuk mencintai lelaki itu.

Fitnah yang melanda menyebabkan Noorul dan Mr. F terpaksa dinikahkan. Gusarnya hati, Allah sahaja yang tahu kerana dia tidak pasti sama ada Mr. F boleh menerimanya sebagai isteri atau tidak. Noorul mula berteka-teki sendiri tentang siapa dalang di dalam penyebaran fitnah ini. Adakah angkara Asyraf, yang sememangnya berdendam dengan Noorul? Atau pun, musuh perniagaan Tan Sri Hamdan? Mampukah Noorul dan Mr. F melayari bahtera rumah tangga bersama? Bagaimana pula dengan Elisa yang sememangnya cintakan Mr. F? Apa pula yang akan terjadi apabila Nurina, bekas kekasih Mr. F pulang ke Malaysia untuk menagih kembali cinta daripada lelaki itu? Haikal pula, dapatkah menerima Noorul, orang yang dicintainya sebagai kakak ipar?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts

New Romantic Drama ‘Romance Town’
[2011-05-06]

The real story of a cleaning woman in her forties who won 10 billion won from lottery yet continued her work as a cleaning woman came up in conversation a few years ago. Why did the woman want to keep her job of cleaning even though she had 10 billion won? KBS’s new Wednesday and Thursday drama “Romance Town (written by Seo Sook Hyang, directed by Hwang Eui Kyung)” that will tell a real story of maids who lives with all sorts of emotions in a realistic, sarcastic, witty, and romantic way marked its beginning by holding production presentation.

▲ Production presentation of “Romance Town” –Jeong Geo Woon, Sung Yoo Ri, Hwang Eui Kyung PD, and Kim Min Joon

“Romance Town,” which will begin airing from May 11, held a production presentation at the Convention Diamant in Daechidong, Seoul on May 3, and production director Hwang Eui Kyung and main actors such as Sung Yoo Ri, Jeong Geo Woon, Kim Min Joon introduced the drama. Hwang PD said, “The drama will be about love, but I want to produce a drama that can make people take some time to reflect on their lives. I want to contain the meaning that saying ‘In this society, money is valued above human beings, but love is valued above money’ in this lively and exciting drama.” The director also conveyed his anticipation about the drama by saying, “I think that the harmony between fresh new actors and veteran actors will form the best team, and it will become the biggest strength for the drama’s success.”

▲ Sung Yoo Ri and Jeong Geo Woon in “Romance Town”

Sung Yoo Ri will make a comeback to dramas after a two-year break by playing a strong and determined maid who hits the jackpot and earns 10 billion won but continues to work as a maid while hiding the fact that she has a huge amount of money. She was in the spotlight during the production presentation with her unchangeable cute appearance, and she said, “I feel nervous as I am coming back to a drama after such a long break and I am little bit pressured that I have to present various acting in the drama. My previous role in the drama ‘Hong Gil Dong’ was a cute and adorable character, but this time, I have to play a strong character. But she will gradually transform into a lovely character as her romance begins in the drama.” Jeong Geo Woon, who will have a romance with Sung Yoo Ri in the drama, said, “I am appearing in several dramas consecutively without taking a break, but it is still very meaningful because I will make another transformation in this drama. I am studying my character very hard to be more devoted to acting. The character Geon Woo, whom I will play, will be a very pure hearted man in the beginning, but he will become a muscular man as his appearance changes in the drama. I have really wanted to play this kind of double face character.”

▲ Kim Mon Joon and Min Hyo Rin in “Romance Town”

Kim Min Joon, who will also make a comeback to dramas after a two-year break by playing a cute little evil character with a spiteful tongue in a chaebol family in the drama, said, “After watching the drama ‘Pasta,’ I have always wanted to work with the writer, Seo Sook Hyang, and I finally have a chance to work with her in this drama. My previous work was a legitimate drama and I had to be very serious. I decided to appear in this drama as my character in this drama, which is much lighter than my previous one, and it seems to be very exciting.” Min Hyo Rin, who will also appear in the drama after a long break since her previous drama “Triple,” will play the youngest maid named Jeong Da Gyeom, who loves her landlord Young Hee (Kim Min Joon). She will present unlimited love towards him in the drama. She said, “I have been spotlighted with my appearance or other features, but I have never been spotlighted with my acting ability, so I have determined by myself that I would present recognizable best acting this year. I am greatly anticipating this drama because I might be able to present my acting ability to viewers.”

“Romance Town” will tell the story of various episodes happening between maids and their landlords in the top class families in Korea, and the story of love and money will be portrayed in a witty and humorous way. The writer, Seo Sook Hyang, who wrote the drama “Pasta,” and production director Hwang Eui Kyung, who has produced dramas such as “Partner” and “Mr. Good-Bye,” will work together. It will air its first episode on May 11 on KBS 2TV as a follow-up drama to “The Thorn Birds.”

Writer: KBSi Jin Young Ju
Picture: KBS PR Department
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 12:01 PM | Show all posts
oh ya lupa nak gitau yg citer ni mengantikan citer The Thorn Bird dan akan start tayang malam ni kat Korea

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-5-2011 12:11 PM | Show all posts
2 bulan lepas bel ada beli novel melayu tajuk dia M.A.I.D.
citer ni pun heroin berkerja umah lelaki ...
isabel Post at 2011/5/11 11:53

sinop dia best la kak bel...tingin nk baca...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 12:50 PM | Show all posts
sinop dia best la kak bel...tingin nk baca...
Yna@shynee Post at 11-5-2011 12:11

yup...mmg best novel ni...
mmg berbaloi pun...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2011 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Reply 4# isabel

Wah macam best je novel ni..nak pijam voley ta kaka bel..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 04:58 PM | Show all posts
malam tadi? tak ada pun?
hero tuh yg berlakun citer happy woman, tiap malam ahad tuh. ( aku baru tengok citer tuh, best gak. hero tuh cam vudus jerk, lemah sgt ngan pempuan penggoda tuh, ngan bini ala2 tegas lak. benci. last2 ada anak, bini dia tak beritahu.

mesti layan citer korea apa sahaja pun

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 05:06 PM | Show all posts
waa...kim min joon belakon blik...lme x tgk die belakon...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Alahai romance town nie, kol bpe yang oiiiiiiiii di astro ke

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 10:14 PM | Show all posts
novel best

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 01:21 AM | Show all posts
m.a.i.d sgt2 best..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2011 09:10 AM | Show all posts
malam tadi? tak ada pun?
hero tuh yg berlakun citer happy woman, tiap malam ahad tuh. ( aku baru t ...
sitihawa Post at 12-5-2011 16:58

dear citer ni mmg ganti Thorn Bird yg dah abis tayang kat korea...
kat KBSW akan bakal tayang lagi 2 minggu...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Reply 4# isabel

erk, motip tetibe tertarik pulak dgn novel ni?  sinopsis dia akan memberangsangkan utk dibaca, even skg ni berlambak2 novel x mula baca lg biler beli masa pesta buku aritu... aritu ada jugak beli novel mcm ni, tajuk dia "tuan rumah pembantu rumah" karya Orkid Edilyne (http://orkidedilyne-shesmymaid.blogspot.com/). x mula baca lg pun novel ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-5-2011 09:47 AM | Show all posts
rupanya citer Romance Town ni mmg diangkat dari true story psl seorg maid kat Korea yg menang lotery 10 million won...sbb kat episode 1 ada tunjuk Yuri pegi beli lotery....

cuma mcm biasa ler citer ni byk tokoh tambah jadik romantik...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2011 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Reply  isabel

erk, motip tetibe tertarik pulak dgn novel ni?  sinopsis dia akan memberangsangkan ...
rukiaichigo Post at 13-5-2011 09:38

owh...mcm best aje novel yg ko beli tu...nampaknya kena carik...almaklum ler skrg ni tiba2 kena deman psl maid...

novel M.A.I.D tu mmg sgt besh dan kelakar pun ada gak..
noorul ni pun berangan nak jadik mcm cinderella gak kekdah nyer mcm gak heroin dlm citer Romance Town ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 05:26 PM | Show all posts
mcm best je citer ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2011 08:43 PM | Show all posts
macam best jer.... citer thorn birds tu buhsan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064841 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.