CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5816|Reply: 21

Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife Maria Shriver Are DIVORCING!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 11-5-2011 09:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by bobo_beck at 11-5-2011 09:38

Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife Maria Shriver have announced they've separated after 25 years of marriage.

The couple released a joint statement saying, "After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together. At this time, we are living apart while we work on the future of our relationship."

The statement continues, "We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and center of both of our lives."

The couple adds, "We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment."

63-year-old Arnold and 55-year-old Maria met in 1977 when Tom Brokaw introduced them at a charity event. They were married in 1986.

p/s pe pendapat uols...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 10:06 AM | Show all posts
sayang sangat...after 25 years pun boleh cerai. sebelum x dengar pulak sesapa curang ke, atau ada masaalah lain ke..mesti Oprah sedih ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Reply 3# putput

They Are DIVORCING!!! dalam proses la der..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Reply 5# putput

ok mari bincangkan........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Maria -- Contemplated Divorce for Nearly 2 Years - 5/10/2011 8:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Maria Shriver has been deciding whether to DIVORCE Arnold Schwarzenegger since 2009 ... but sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, she's been "extremely conflicted."
We're told Maria has been unhappy with Arnold for years ... and first planned to split with him back in 2009 ... but her mother passed away and Maria decided to hold off.

Then, we're told, Maria wanted to try to break it off again in January 2011 ... but her father died ... once again putting the split on hold.

Our source tells us Maria is fed up with Arnold's infidelities ... coupled with the fact he's been "impossible" to live with. We're told Maria's kids acknowledge the issues -- and have pushed their mother to call off the marriage.

People who have spoken with Maria tell us ... despite her STRONG public persona, Maria has become a "shell of the woman" she appears to be because she is "terrified" of Arnold ... but in an emotional, not a  physical way.

However, once Maria finally decided to separate from Arnold  -- and moved into a fancy Beverly Hills hotel -- we're told Arnold pulled a 180 ... and he's been "working extremely hard" to win her back.  As one source says, "He could not be sweeter now that she's left him."

To make things even more complicated, Arnold and Maria have been spending LOTS of time together lately ... hanging out during Easter, Mother's Day and even their 25th anniversary ... which they celebrated together at an expensive hotel.

A source close to the couple tells us ... despite their differences, Arnold and Maria have "serious chemistry between them" ... which is why she has such ambivalence about the break-up.

But ambivalence aside, Maria has been "miserable" in the marriage and has taken a big step to end the relationship.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Reply 7# putput

masih boleh dibincangkan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-5-2011 11:42 AM | Show all posts
da lama la dorng kawin....25 thn...umo aku tu....syg nyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 11:57 AM | Show all posts
uncle arnold nk blakon blk....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2011 03:38 PM | Show all posts
dapat enjin bru kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2011 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kontang at 11-5-2011 15:46

Dengarnya Arnold ni womanizer.......kerjaya governor pun dah berakhir......anak pun dah besar....tak perlu berlakon jd keluarga bahagia lagi .........

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 12:37 PM | Show all posts
pompuan yang serah diri...sekuat mana iman pon..akhirnya tewas jua...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 03:04 PM | Show all posts
kat paper semalam ada kluar. maria tak tahan dgn arnold yg banyak kali curang. depa separate bulan 1 thn ni aritu sejurus lps arnold tak jd gabenor lg.... baru tau angkel ni tak jd gabenor dah.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 03:13 PM | Show all posts
uncle arnold pon nak berlakon lagi katanya....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2011 06:54 PM | Show all posts
arnold tuh pon cam bimbo.kalo tak psl maria punya family background takde psl dia leh jadi governor

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2011 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Arnold Schwarzenegger admits fathering a child with member of household staff

Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted fathering a child with a long-serving member of his household staff.
And while the 'event' happened more than 10 years ago, the former Governor of California only told his wife Maria Shriver about it earlier this year - leading to the couple's split.
It is believed the member of staff in question had worked for the Schwarzenegger family for more than 20 years, but retired in January.

In a statement released to the LA Times, Schwarzenegger, who has four children with Shriver, said: 'After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago.
'I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.
'I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.'
The member of staff in question has not been identified, but claimed before Schwarzenegger's statement that her then-husband was the father of her child.

However, when the LA Times approached the woman after Schwarzenegger's statement was released, she declined to comment further.
She said she voluntarily left her position with the couple 'on good terms'.
According to a source, the paper claims that Schwarzenegger, 63, has always taken financial responsibility for the child.
The world was stunned earlier this month when Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced they had split after 25 years of marriage, with many questioning the reasons behind the break-up.

They released a statement which read: 'This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us.
'After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together.
'At this time, we are living apart while we work on the future of our relationship.
‘We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the centre of both of our lives.

'We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment. We ask for compassion and respect from the media and the public.’
The couple married on April 26, 1986, in a lavish ceremony in Hyannis, Massachusetts, near the Kennedy family compound.
Shriver gave birth to their first child, Katherine, in 1989 and their second daughter, Christina in 1991. The births of Patrick and Christopher followed in 1993 and 1997.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2011 05:33 PM | Show all posts

Picture of happiness: Swarzenegger and Shriver married in a lavish ceremony on April 26, 1986 in Massachusetts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2011 05:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2011 08:15 PM | Show all posts
tak sangka lawa2 jugak anak2 diorg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2011 10:36 AM | Show all posts
rupe2nye anod ni curang ler....

The BLOCKBUSTER NEWS hit the internet, that Arnold Schwarzenegger impregnated his maid. Well now we have pics of the maid, whose name is Mildred "Patty" Baena was the family maid for more than 20 years. And her face is BUSTED!!!! The boy looks like his dad though.
The bigger question is . . . how is Maria claiming that she DIDN'T KNOW that was her husband's kid . . . .even STEVIE WONDER can see that!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2011 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Reply 22# bobo_beck

hmm....    she must be a great seducer .....

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 05:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.312138 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.