ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3531|Reply: 17

Hollywood-Legend-Elizabeth-Taylor-dies-at-79

[Copy link]
Post time 23-3-2011 10:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2011 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Primadona filem Barat Elizabeth Taylor,meninggal dunia pagi tadi di Pusat perubatan Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles setelah enam minggu dirawat. Elizabeth, 79 tahun, meninggal kerana sakit jantung. RIP

Semua anak2 mendiang berada di sisinya ketika beliau menghembuskan nafasnya yang terakhir. Elizabeth pernah berkahwin sebanyak 8 kali termasuk dua kali dengan aktor Richard Burton.

Dibawah petikan dari The Star Online.

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Screen legend Elizabeth Taylor, the violet-eyed film goddess whose sultry screen life was often upstaged by her stormy personal life, died Wednesday at age 79.
She died of congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she had been hospitalized for about six weeks, publicist Sally Morrison said.
"All her children were with her," Morrison said.
Taylor had extraordinary grace, fame and wealth, and won three Oscars, including a special one for her humanitarian work. But she was tortured by ill health, failed romances and personal tragedy.
"I think I'm becoming fatalistic," she said in 1989. "Too much has happened in my life for me not to be fatalistic."
Her eight marriages - including two to actor Richard Burton - and a lifelong battle with substance abuse, physical ailments and overeating made Taylor as popular in supermarket tabloids as in classic film festivals. Taylor disclosed in November 2004 that she had congestive heart failure. But she still periodically dismissed reports that she was at death's door, saying she used a wheelchair only because of chronic back problems that began at age 12 when she fell from a horse.
"Oh, come on, do I look like I'm dying?" she said in May 2006 in a rare television interview on CNN's "Larry King Live." "Do I look like or sound like I have Alzheimer's?" Tabloids report such things "because they have nothing else dirty to write about anybody else," she said.
When she turned 75 the following year, she was asked about the secret to her longevity and quipped: "Hangin' in."
The London-born actress was a star at age 12, a bride and a divorcee at 18, a screen goddess at 19 and a widow at 26.
She appeared in more than 50 films, and won Oscars for her performances in "Butterfield 8" (1960) and "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" (1966), in which she starred opposite Burton.
In later years, she was a spokeswoman for several causes, most notably AIDS research. Her work gained her a special Oscar, the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, in 1993.
As she accepted it, she told a worldwide television audience: "I call upon you to draw from the depths of your being - to prove that we are a human race, to prove that our love outweighs our need to hate, that our compassion is more compelling than our need to blame."
She accepted her many health problems with a stoic attitude.
"My body's a real mess," Taylor told W magazine in 2004. "If you look at it in the mirror, it's just completely convex and concave."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2011 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Liz Taylor's Last Us Interview: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Elizabeth-Taylor

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2011 11:58 PM | Show all posts
RIP Elizaberth Taylor

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 01:03 AM | Show all posts
mati dah..padan la da tua..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 02:18 AM | Show all posts
rip elizabeth taylor

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2011 07:52 AM | Show all posts
rip.....moga roh nya ditempatkan org2 yg beriman....(yeke..).....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 09:08 AM | Show all posts
bestfren michael jeksen ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2011 09:21 AM | Show all posts
RIP
tengok gamba atas..dah macam anne frank...tapi dia memang primadona filem hollywood...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 10:29 AM | Show all posts
RIP Elizabeth Taylor...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Beliau memang seorang Primadona dan Lagenda dunia filem Hollywood..

Semoga abadi dan tenang disana..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by choolakaw at 24-3-2011 13:25

lawa nenek nih biler aku tgk pic lame lame diee....macam angelina jolie tapi 50 kali lebih lawa lagii....actress hollywood taun 50,60 mmg lawa lawa belaka

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 01:55 PM | Show all posts
dia mmg lawa... my late mother pun mmg suka dia....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2011 02:26 PM | Show all posts
antara wanita2 yg di gilai oleh Jacko dan menjadi best fren selepas tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2011 09:56 PM | Show all posts
cun masa muda2 dolu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2011 01:43 AM | Show all posts
aku suka mata dia...and loved her in the movie Cleopatra..RIP

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2011 06:00 PM | Show all posts
speechless tgk kecantikannye..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 01:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064966 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.