CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 11416|Reply: 31

Nicole Scherzinger : Marriage plans with Lewis Hamilton?

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2011 10:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by addicted_girls at 9-3-2011 10:14

Nicole Scherzinger didn't know it was important to drive with two hands until her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton told her.

The American singer has been dating the Formula One racing driver for several years, and has previously admitted he doesn't like travelling when she is behind the wheel.

Nicole, 32, has now admitted the main problem is she doesn't follow the rules, while Lewis is a stickler for doing things properly.
"I didn't know you have to have two hands on the wheel all the time. Who does that? Who drives with two hands on the wheel all the time? And then sometimes I'll let my hand swoop across the wheel [when I turn] depending how I'm feeling. But he says you have to have two hands on the wheel and do a full turn," she explained on British TV show "Loose Women." "Yeah, he's really square. He's safe."

Nicole and Lewis briefly split last year, but are now happier than ever. There has been much speculation that they are planning to wed, but neither has confirmed the rumours.

Although Nicole won't discuss her potential big day, she admits she has thought about what she will wear when she walks down the aisle.

"I think that you can [be traditional and cool]. I'm kind of traditional when it comes to stuff like that but I'll want to make it my own style as well something that I feel really beautiful, confident and lovely in," she said.

Due to their careers, Lewis and Nicole spend a lot of time apart. They manage to make things work by making time for each other whenever possible, and Nicole says having a strong team behind her, and being close to her family, also helps.

Last year she appeared as a guest judge on UK show "The X Factor," which is being launched in America this year. Simon Cowell is yet to reveal who will judge the series, but Nicole has been mooted as a possibility.

It was recently revealed that Simon has a short list of names he's considering, and Nicole has seemingly confirmed she is on it.
"I might be...," she laughed, when asked if she featured.

"I don't know if I'll do it, I've spoken to Simon a couple of times but the offer hasn't been official so we'll see. I don't think I'd be too upset [if I didn't get it]. I'm a strong believer in everything happening for a reason and I know it's such a huge commitment. I know that I'm a good employee and if they chose me I'd put my all into it."

source : http://malaysia.promotion.yahoo.com/entertainment/article/post/entertainmentfeat_sg/217/nicole-scherzinger-marriage-plans-with-lewis-hamilton.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2011 10:56 AM | Show all posts
nicole ni mcm bimbo sikit. cun tp bodo......

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 10:59 AM | Show all posts
tak lawanyer nicole nihhhh......harap seksi jahhhh....kerjaya ntah kemanerr....buat album powm flop......kerja die sekarang dok ngekor si lewis nih jerr:re:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 11:03 AM | Show all posts
nicole ni mcm bimbo sikit. cun tp bodo......
MinyakAngin Post at 9-3-2011 10:56

tak silap haku lewis nih ade ex gf lawa,kaya, educated lak tuhh.....orang hong kong kalau tak silap.....agaknyer mamat nih taste asian kowt pasal nicole nih pown half pinoy kann.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts

kalau kahwen dapat harta si lewis ni..
bahagia sampai tujuh keturunan~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 11:11 AM | Show all posts
tak silap haku lewis nih ade ex gf lawa,kaya, educated lak tuhh.....orang hong kong kalau tak si ...
choolakaw Post at 9-3-2011 11:03

ngahahaha nasibla dia dpt boipren kaya.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-3-2011 11:30 AM | Show all posts
musim anak ikan

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 04:21 PM | Show all posts
tup tup dengar nak kawen...rs ritu dah putus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2011 11:12 PM | Show all posts
harituh bukan ke dah break up?citer bila neh?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 10:18 AM | Show all posts
harituh bukan ke dah break up?citer bila neh?
alesandra Post at 9-3-2011 23:12

citer br nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Reply 9# alesandra

dulu putus kejap tp dah sambung balik

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 04:57 PM | Show all posts
orang belah sana ni, sebelum kawin gigih atur jadual supaya dapat bersama. penat tak apa. abih duit beli tiket pun tak apa... dah kawin semua melayang.

tgk eva longoria...
now apa jadi?

hehehehehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2011 09:15 PM | Show all posts
nicole neyh mcm tergila2kn si lewis pn ada.. :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2011 09:16 PM | Show all posts
nicole neyh mcm tergila2kn si lewis pn ada..
nemo0309 Post at 13-3-2011 21:15

gilakan duit kaedahnyerr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2011 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Nicole is too old for him!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2011 10:31 PM | Show all posts
wlupun tua, nicole still nmpk seksi n muda.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2011 10:31 PM | Show all posts
wlupun tua, nicole still nmpk seksi n muda.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2011 02:36 PM | Show all posts
how old is nicole tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2012 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Nicole Scherzinger is a Pocahontas princess as she slips into spring wardrobe to support Lewis at Malaysian Grand Prix

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2012 02:26 PM | Show all posts
bila dorg ni nk kawen kn....

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 04:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.138223 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.