CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4227|Reply: 7

Rihanna's S&M banned in 11 countries? Rihanna watch your language?!

[Copy link]
Post time 3-2-2011 03:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by gogo at 3-2-2011 15:39

S&M Banned in 11 Countries?!

Rihanna's super-sexual music video "S&M" has proved to be too hot to handle. According to music website NME.com, the video has been banned in 11 countries and MTV is considering a re-edit. BBC Radio 1 has also reportedly stopped playing the track before 7 p.m. Lyrics to the song include, "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. ... whips and chains excite me."

The controversy surrounding the video comes from images of Rihanna being bound and tied, while in other parts she's the one with the whip. At one point, she's seen walking blogger Perez Hilton around on a leash. Rihanna's latest album Loud is currently No. 12 on the Billboard 200 album chart

*Credits The Insider

--->>> Also, read here Ok! (UK)

Screen caps from the video :

S&M = Scandal & Media. The song is about how she don't give a damn bout whatever rumors and gossips that the media and people talk bout her and it just makes her stronger each day

P/S: Kalau nk tgk kt Youtube, kne verify umur 18thn dan ke atas jer bleh tgk. Tp bleh tgk lg klo attach video Youtube tu kt FB

Some Wants Rihanna To Watch Her Language On Twitter?

Someone tegur bahasa Rih kt Twitter, then Rihanna reply nih

For those of you not following Rihanna on Twitter I think you’re missing out.She is one of the few celebrities on the social media service that doesn’t make me want to organize a candlelight vigil for publicists apparently lost at sea.But, it seems not everyone is a fan of how Rih-Rih tweets. Indeed, some folks think she needs to tone down the language.Via Osoblgn response to a friend making a very accurate observation regarding Rihanna’s hairstyle (“Watchin clifford the big red dog =) somehow im reminded of @Rihanna idk why tho”) Rihanna wrote, “LMAO (Laughing my arse off), Katt u lil c***.”A fan later told The Sun: “Rihanna is a role model to millions of young, impressionable kids.“She shouldn’t be using that kind of language – especially when she knows how many people follow her.”Rihanna doesn’t seem to mind much though – in response to an article about her ‘inappropriate rant’ (hardly a rant), she tweeted “#biteME”.Forgive me, but isn’t Rihanna the same person known for wearing bondage get up on stage for at least two years? The same girl that’s about to drop a video for a song called “S&M?”This kind of stuff surprises you? Find something else to whine about.

*Courtesy of Bet.com

Ni tweet the bff, Katy Perry & Rihanna :

Iklan : Sekadar Hiasan

Who's That Chick music video, David Guetta ft. Rihanna :

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2011 09:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 02:58 PM | Show all posts
mungkin org dok ingat perilaku S & M,nak2 lagi video dah seropa bondage sex clip gamaknyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 10:27 PM | Show all posts
makin menyampah aku tengok si Riri ni..desperate kot. maybe she's threatened by Lady Gaga.
But Lady Gaga lagi aku menyampah hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2011 01:22 AM | Show all posts
banyak retis pempuan barat ni sejak kemunculan lady gaga sme cam trying too hard nak copy her image. smenye berlumba2 nak jadi jadi lebih avant garde dari gaga, tapi fail miserably.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2012 02:57 PM | Show all posts
ishh mengarut je pompuan nih, eishhh~

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-1-2012 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Love the face, hate the attitude...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2012 08:33 PM | Show all posts
huh..... sib baek la britney tlg mengeBEST kan balik lagu ni.... yg duet ngan britney je aku layan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.864919 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.