CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1447|Reply: 2

Selena Gomez bosan hidup sendiri...

[Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2022 11:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Gomez mengakui dirinya bukanlah seorang penggema media sosial Instagram.

PENYANYI popular, Selena Gomez mengakui berasa gembira berpeluang tinggal serumah bersama keluarga meskipun sudah mencecah usia 30 tahun.

Baginya perkara itu dianggap sebagai satu kejayaan buat dirinya.

Namun, jauh di sudut hati penyanyi lagu Kill Em With Kindness itu menyimpan hasrat untuk berumah tangga.

"Saya berharap untuk berkahwin dan menjadi seorang ibu," kata Gomez.

Tidak hanya menyuarakan keinginan untuk berkeluarga, Gomez turut mengatakan dirinya bukanlah pengguna tegar aplikasi Instagram.

Malah dia juga telah memadam aplikasi tersebut di telefon dan hanya membiarkan pembantunya sahaja menguruskan akaun media sosialnya itu.

"Saya memberi kuasa sepenuhnya kepada dia. Jadi apa yang dikongsikan hanya dia sahaja yang menguruskan.

"Bahkan saya sendiri tidak tahu kata laluan akaun itu. Cara itu membuatkan saya tidak terlalu obses untuk melihat apa yang orang lain lakukan dan bagaimana kehidupan mereka," jelasnya.
https://www.mstar.com.my/spotlig ... srat-mahu-berkahwin

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-8-2022 09:54 PM | Show all posts

Gomez is officially single, with a source telling Entertainment Tonight on her 30th birthday that while she isn’t ruling out the idea of romance, she’s not actively pursuing it either. “Selena isn’t dating anyone specific at this time,” the source said. “She is more open to love, but she is also very much focused on herself and her work right now. She’s in a very healthy place. She is feeling fantastic and very mentally, physically and emotionally healthy.”

Regarding the kind of person she hopes to date, the source said, “When she is ready for a true partner, she wants someone who is trustworthy, respectful, honest—with themselves and to others, real, supportive, accepting, nice, thoughtful, funny and someone that’s not in it for the fame or attention.”

Gomez spoke with her friend Raquelle Stevens for the second season of Giving Back Generation about how she hopes to have a spouse and a family someday. “I hope to be married and to be a mom,” she said of her dreams for the future. “Eventually, I’m going to be tired of all this so I’m probably just going to devote most of my life to philanthropy before I peace out. Just keeping it real.”

Alisa from data visualization companies

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2022 11:48 PM | Show all posts
I like Selena Gomez. She is such a darling.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.146128 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.