View: 2818|Reply: 2

Avril Lavigne's 4th Album

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2010 01:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by gogo at 21-5-2010 02:03

x sabar nk tunggu 4th album avril kluar

dh byk kali tangguh da

x sabar gak nk dgr camne full song 'Black Star' nnt

utk 4th album ni, avril akan kembali to her older music dan akan ada acoustic jugak

yg ni 25 seconds preview Darlin (lagu yg akan dimuatkan dlm album ke-4 avril nnt)

dr preview tu, dgr mcm best, menarik, tertarik

From Wiki ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne ) :
Only a month after completing The Best Damn Tour, Lavigne began recording in her home studio in November 2008 with "Black Star".[55] To help promote her first fragrance, Black Star, Lavigne needed a short theme that would be used for the TV spots. "Black Star" was composed in a Malaysian hotel during her tour. The jingle was eventually expanded into a full song, which Rolling Stone described as "an ethereal lullaby that turns epic with tinkling Coldplay-like pianos and soaring strings."[56]

Recording began with minimal instruments, usually starting with Lavigne singing only to acoustic guitar, with additional instruments added later. Lavigne described the process: "It’s stripped down. I love performing that way, so I really felt like it was time to make a record like that. To just make it all about the vocal and the performance, and the vibe, and the emotion." By July 2009, nine tracks had been recorded,[55] including the songs "Fine", "Everybody Hurts" and "Darlin". Several of the tracks were written in Lavigne's youth. "Darlin" was the second song Lavigne wrote as a 15-year-old while living in Napanee, Ontario. Lavigne described the album as being about "life". She stated, "It's so easy for me to do a boy-bashing pop song, but to sit down and write honestly about something that's really close to me, something I've been through, it's a totally different thing."

The album is expected to be a return to Lavigne's older musical style and may be largely acoustic,[57] which would suit her desire to support the album in smaller venues. Lavigne said, "[For] this record, I just really, really wanted to sing. [...] I just wanna have silence around me, and have these acoustic songs and really deliver."

The album's and lead single's release dates have been pushed back several times. The album was originally scheduled for release on 17 November 2009.[55] Later, in January 2010, Lavigne stated that the album cover had been photographed and the first single would be released in April, followed by the album in June.[58] In May, Lavigne admitted that she considered the album too serious and "mellow" and would return to the studio to balance the album out. "With an album, I don't want to rush it out. [...] I have a very serious record, so I think I need to put a couple upbeat, fun songs on it."[59]

In January, while simultaneously writing and recording for her new album, Lavigne was working with Disney on Alice in Wonderland-themed clothing designs, inspired by Tim Burton's feature film, Alice in Wonderland. She asked the executives if she could write a song for the film. The result was the song "Alice",[58] which was played over the end credits[60] and included on the soundtrack, Almost Alice.[61]

On 28 February, Lavigne gave a performance at the concert portion of the 2010 Winter Olympics closing ceremony, performing "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend".[62]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2010 02:07 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar jugak..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2012 03:04 PM | Show all posts
ase cam membesar dgn lagu2 die ni je, best kott

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064220 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.