Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 24562|Reply: 120

Ricky Martin : Saya Gay!

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2010 08:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ricky Martin: 'I'm gay'

Though long believed to be the hips-swivelingest, child-adoptingest,Miami-livingest, women-never-datingest straight pop star in town, Ricky Martin has revealed today, on his website, that he is a gay person who does gay things."I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am veryblessed to be who I am," he says at the end of a long missive on thesite. Congrats, Ricky! What a nice change from this quote from back inthe day:
If I were gay, why not admit it?...I am a normal man. I love womenand sex. I am a real hot-blooded Puerto Rican, but I have never beenattracted by sex with a man.
Anyway, we know that this is terribly surprising and that manypeople's entire worldview will be forever altered because of thisevent, so we have counselors on hand in case you need to talk or cry orjust sit together and reflect.

After years of keeping quiet about his sexuality Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

The Puerto Rican pop singer decided a few months ago to write his memoirs and has outed himself on his website.

"These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed," he wrote.

"The word happiness takes on a new meaning for me as of today.

"Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution."

Martin, 38, said he is very blessed to be who he is.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," he wrote.

"For many years, there has been only one place where I am in touch with my emotions fearlessly and that's the stage."

The star rose to fame in the 1990s and has sold more than 60 million albums worldwide.

He performed the famous hit from the 1998 FIFA World Cup, The Cup of Life/La Copa de la Vida and the 1999 smash Livin' la Vida Loca.
In 2008, Martin became the father of twin boys, who were delivered through a surrogate.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2010 08:50 AM | Show all posts
punyer ler ensem banget...gay ler pulak...rugi tul

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:11 AM | Show all posts
aku tgk, laki yang ensem ni kebanyakan gay,
mungkin dia lebih meminati laki kot,
masalah hormon...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2010 09:17 AM | Show all posts
are u top or bottom

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:18 AM | Show all posts
ala sayangnyer, dulu minat giler kat die .

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:28 AM | Show all posts
hoh...tengok gaya dah ada ciri gay dah...watak ala ala george micheal

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-3-2010 09:30 AM | Show all posts
hensemnya

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:32 AM | Show all posts
dah lama kan org tau die gay...cume die tak ngaku....tgk gaye die menari dah tau die gay...siap letak span kat bon**T lagi....walopon begitu..aku tetap minat die....hensem banget...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2010 09:37 AM | Show all posts
dah lama kan org tau die gay...cume die tak ngaku....tgk gaye die menari dah tau die gay...siap letak span kat bon**T lagi....walopon begitu..aku tetap minat die....hensem banget...
siape_aku Post at 30-3-2010 09:32

heran aku..dah tau mcm tu pun masih minat...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:40 AM | Show all posts
finally he admit...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
ceh... tambah sorang lagi gay..

apsal la ramai laki ensem jadik gay

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:44 AM | Show all posts
mana taknya, kaum wanita memang dah ramai smpi tk cukup lelaki...ni tambah2 pulak golongan2 cam ni...lagi lah kaum wanita nampak ramai berlebih2 sgt smpi rebut2 bf org, tunang org & laki org....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 09:59 AM | Show all posts
mana taknya, kaum wanita memang dah ramai smpi tk cukup lelaki...ni tambah2 pulak golongan2 cam ni...lagi lah kaum wanita nampak ramai berlebih2 sgt smpi rebut2 bf org, tunang org & laki org....
kimosabi Post at 30-3-2010 09:44

tu cuma salah satu sbb adanya poligami...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 10:04 AM | Show all posts
alahaii... rugi nya ko...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 10:23 AM | Show all posts
akhirnya mengaku gak...dah bertahun2 orang speculate dia ni gay...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 10:39 AM | Show all posts
dah agak dah pownnnagaknyer saper boyfren abang ricky yerr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2010 10:48 AM | Show all posts
akhirnya dia mengaku jugak setelah sekian lama dia memendam rasa.. wah gitu.. heh heh

pengakuannyer secara detail...

A few months ago I decided to write my memoirs, a project I knew was going to bring me closer to an amazing turning point in my life. From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time. Things that were too heavy for me to keep inside. Writing this account of my life, I got very close to my truth. And thisis something worth celebrating.

For many years, there has been only one place where I am in touch with my emotions fearlessly and that's the stage. Being on stage fills my soul in many ways, almost completely. It's my vice. The music, the lights and the roar of the audience are elements that make me feel capable of anything. This rush of adrenaline is incredibly addictive. I don't ever want to stop feeling these emotions. But it is serenity that brings me to where I'm at right now. An amazing emotional place of comprehension, reflection and enlightenment. At this moment I'm feeling the same freedom I usually feel only on stage, without a doubt, I need to share.

Many people told me: "Ricky it's not important", "it's not worth it", "all the years you've worked and everything you've built will collapse", "many people in the world are not ready to accept your truth, your reality, your nature". Because all this advice came from people who I love dearly, I decided to move on with my life not sharing with the world my entire truth. Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. Today I take full responsibility for my decisions and my actions.

If someone asked me today, "Ricky, what are you afraid of?" I would answer "the blood that runs through the streets of countries at war...child slavery, terrorism...the cynicism of some people in positions of power, the misinterpretation of faith." But fear of my truth? Not at all! On the contrary, It fills me with strength and courage. This is just what I need especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment.

These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed.

What will happen from now on? It doesn't matter. I can only focus on what's happening to me in this moment. The word "happiness" takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment and real contentment. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution.

I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:10 AM | Show all posts
memang dah tau dari dulu lagi dah kan??? ke hanya manikam sahaja yang mengenali muruku??

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
dah agak dah..akhirnya mengaku jugak..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 11:32 AM | Show all posts
perasan kegayahannyer masa dia start nyanyi lagi...but he's good coverina until now he declare himself as gayah...walhal komuniti LGBT tau sapa dia sebenarnyer...lagi mau coverina,siap ada baby laa...agaknyer dah tak laku tu yg declare gayah kotsss supaya diminati kumbali....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 01:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.263708 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.