CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2087|Reply: 0

Product can prevent H1N1 virus

[Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2009 11:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, my name is eric ........ just to share with all of you ... did you come accross o this Porduct (Call INTRA's) this product is from CANADA ...product already in the market 20 years...
I already took this product for 5 years....Recently every1 is avoid and scared for H1N1 virus
But... for me i still go out and meet up with people talk about INTRA product ... because i know this product can be prevent H1N1 virus......Y... ls read as below

INTRA is a precise formulation of 23 time-tested and trusted botanical extracts manufactured by Lifestyles internasional. As a
natural food supplement Intra helps balance and strengthen the body's system with the essential nutrients that are lacking in most modern diets

It helps to protect the body from our toxic environment. It provides a high level of antioxidants that help maintain youthful vatality.

Daily use of Intra helps nourish body cells and provide essential plant-based nutrients.

INTRA has been used by Millions of people around the world!!!

INTRA's Build and Balance Your Body's Eight System With INTRA
1)Digestive & Energy
The botanicals in intra help you digest foods better, so your body can use the nutrients more effectively to build and nourish cells, while providing the energy you need to live a more vigorous life.
Primary Botanicals: Aloe vera gel, Siberian ginseng root, Licorice root, Chinese pearl barley, Chicory root, Dandelion root, German chamomile, Alfalfa, Fenugreek seed, Bee Pollen, Ginger root
Secondary Botanicals: Chinese Rose Hips, Jupiter Berries.

2)Structural
Ingredients in Intra help keep your bones, muscles, joints, and connective tissue healthy; protecting the delicate organs in your body and allowing you to stand tall and move freely.
Primary Botanicals: Ginger root, Sarsaparilla, Capsicum.

3)Immune
The botanicals in Intra reinforce your body's natural ability to protect itself.
Primary Botanicals: Licorice root, Astragalus root, Reishi mushroom, Chinese rose hips, Thyme.
Secondary Botanicals: Aloe vera gel, Siberian ginseng root, Schisandra berry, Chicory root.

4)Reproductive
The botanicals in Intra help balance Hormones, leading to a healthy reproductive system.
Primary Botanicals: Pipsissewa
Secondary Botanicals: Fenugreek seed, Ginger root.

5)Eliminative / Antioxidant
The ingredients in Intra help rid your bour body of wastes produced in the digestive process and through a normal
metabolism. They help your body get rid of more of the toxins that enter our bodies through our food, drink, and the
environment, while neutralizing free-radicals with antioxidiants.
Primary Botanicals: Alor vera gel, Chinese pearl barley, Schisandra berry, Chicory root, Dandelion root, Cascara bark,
Juniper berries, Celery seed.
Secondary Botanicals: Astragalus root, Chinese rose hips, Sarsaparilla.
6)Hormonal
7)Nervous
8)Cardiovascular

INTRA is Produce 4 Process In Our Body
1)Detoxifying
2)Replenishing
3)Strengthening
4)Balancing

INTRA's have 23 Botanical Extracts
INTRA's save for all age (even Pregnant lady or confinement lady)
INTRA's helps nourish body cells and provide essential plant-based nutrients
INTRA's can be prevent H1N1
.....etc

More detail .....Please feel free to call 012-493 1188 (Eric-advisor) 016-442 5959(Sally-Beautician)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 10:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045934 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.