ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 9211|Reply: 45

AKON BUAT AKSI LUCAH ATAS PENTAS DI TRINIDAD

[Copy link]
Post time 10-5-2007 03:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Verizon really didn't want to see Akon "Smack That."

The communications company scrapped its partnership with the 25-year-old rapper Friday after a video was released that shows him simulating sex onstage with an underage girl during an Apr.12 concert in Trinidad.

According to various accounts, 15-year-old Danah Alleyne thought she had won a dance contest when she was invited to dance with Akon, but soon found out that first prize was a close encounter with the Konvicted rapper.

The Trinidad Express reported that Akon got seven women to come up and dance with him, promising that the best of the bunch would score a grand-prize trip to Africa.

"We've never done this in the Caribbean before, but my DJ assures me that Trinidad has the best winers. Is that true? Well, y'all gotta represent here. Come on up now. Don't be scared," he told the crowd.   

"I got carried away," Alleyne, a pastor's daughter, said in a public apology last month after a local TV station aired the footage. "I started to dance, as well, but I never thought it was going to be like that. I was shocked. My head was hitting the floor."

None of which sat well with Verizon, which will be taking their featured ring tones elsewhere.

"After several weeks of review and consideration of various issues, Verizon made the business decision last week to no longer support Akon in any way, including pulling out of the Stefani concert tour sponsorship to which he had been booked as an act," a Verizon spokeswoman told E! News.

The video depicting Akon improvising multiple sexual positions with Alleyne turned up on, and has since been pulled from, YouTube, but it can still be found elsewhere on the Internet.  

Alleyne wasn't even supposed to be in the over-18 Zen nightclub, where the unofficial dance contest went down. Authorities have since closed the establishment and Trinidadian Prime Minster Patrick Manning has opened an investigation into the show.

"I have taken very careful notice of this matter and the owner of Zen owes it to the public to take responsibility," Manning told WorldNetDaily.com. "I will be interfacing with Zen because that kind of thing should never be allowed to happen in this country."

Meanwhile, Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds thinks Akon should get the Richard Gere treatment, describing his actions as "lewd" and suggesting that the hip-hop star be prosecuted.

"This whole hip hop thing is a guise and I don't want any part of it," Alleyne said. "I don't want any part of it. Look at what I have to go through with one mistake that I made. My dad warned me every time and I didn't listen. I am sorry."

Akon performed "The Sweet Escape" with Stefani on American Idol in March and then appeared two weeks later to sing "Don抰 Matter." His sophomore album Konvicted dropped in November and has sold more than 2.2 million copies.

===============================

rasa2nya ramai yg tau pasal ni kan? aku rasa abislah dak pmpuan tu kene berus ngan bapak dia ...anak Pastor la katakan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2007 03:20 AM | Show all posts
i saw the video. lucah sangat! dgn underage girl lagi. tak senonoh!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2007 08:34 AM | Show all posts
i saw the video as well.. tak senonoh langsung!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2007 09:32 AM | Show all posts
kat mana nak tengok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts
deena boleh tengok kat YOUTUBE.COm

just type je kt Search tu.. Akon+sexual act..musti ade...heheheeh

anyway, i just knew it from channel 76 Astro.. E! channel...

memang tak sensored langsong... mcm hanjing buat projek tepi jalan.. nasib baik anak aku dah tido time tu.. adoiiiii..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts
btw, dia ni Islam kan? knpius aku..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-5-2007 11:53 AM | Show all posts
dah tgk dah vc....truk gilossssssss aaaa....wat budak tu cam anak patung jer....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2007 12:04 PM | Show all posts
aku dah tengok kat E News...3 hari lepas dah kuar cite ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2007 12:41 PM | Show all posts
macam haiwan jer....:@

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2007 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Menjatuhkan imej Islam ... :@ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2007 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Akon stupid. So bodoh, bangang, bongok! x de brain. I don't like Akon but this makes me hate him even friggin' more!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2007 12:11 AM | Show all posts
x phm laa..dia wat cmne..aku x phm la bile baca artikel atas..sesape leh terangkan seacra terperinci dari A-Z ttg ape yg dia buat sampai x senonoh sgt tuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2007 08:40 AM | Show all posts
eh akon tu islam?? rupanye.. aku X tau langsung yg die tu islam.. die dirty dance ngan budak tu.. pokoknya moves yg X senonoh, susah nak explain.. hehe.. cuba tengok kat youtube if ada masih, tapi dgr citer video tu nak kena remove.. aku tngok kat E! news ari tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2007 02:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #13 buttermilk13's post

yup..born as a Muslim....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2007 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by buttermilk13 at 12-5-2007 08:40 AM
eh akon tu islam?? rupanye.. aku X tau langsung yg die tu islam.. die dirty dance ngan budak tu.. pokoknya moves yg X senonoh, susah nak explain.. hehe.. cuba tengok kat youtube if ada masih, tap ...

dirty dance yg cmne?trok sgt ke??cube ko explain sket secara terperinci...aku malas nk gi tgk kat youtube...lambat gler seh site tuh..nk tgk video dekat sejam baru siap donlodnye..plizz laaa aku nk tau sgt cmne ropenye dirty dance dia..ade smpai bab2 fak ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2007 08:58 AM | Show all posts
heheh... straight to the point: dance moves diorang tu mcm buat sex kat pentas tu... akon was humping on the girl... smpi siap baring atas lantai.. ganas gilerr lah... pokoknya mcm sex scene.. tak senonoh.. n dgr citer umur budak tu 15 tahun je..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2007 02:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2007 02:11 AM | Show all posts
buduh ...............
perkataan yg seswai utk akon

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2007 12:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 Beta's post

komen瞇/b] orang kat youtube, that girl pun sama je.

-The guy didn't know she was minor , The club had an 18 year age requirement. He didn't pull her out the crowd and sexual assault her , she voluntarily "danced" with him. the guy just got screwed it was the club's fault nobody under 18 was suppose 2 be there. And they need to stop pretending that she was the innocent victims here.

-Yea the girl is 15.. but she is everything but innocent. On her myspace she has pictures that are very revealing. And i saw a picture of her on top of Akon... she wanted him. She needs to stop pretending like she's all innocent and just speak up on all of this. Akon should not be going through all of this because of a pathetic 15 year old ATTENTION WHORE !

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2007 12:41 PM | Show all posts
tapi perlakuan akon-ek memang melampau!:@

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 06:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.468939 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.