Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5849|Reply: 31

Ezekiel 23 And Its Disgusting Language

[Copy link]
Post time 30-8-2006 08:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I just remembered that I wrote a long article on the issue of Ezekiel 23 months ago. I am not sure how I could have forgotten it. Anyway I have located the article and it may be read here:

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/a ... isgusting-language/

I would really love to see Christians reciting this passage OUT LOUD in public. See whether they dare to do it or not....

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2006 11:06 PM | Show all posts
I would really love to see Christians reciting this passage OUT LOUD in public. See whether they dare to do it or not....

forget it mate. christians be not used t' screamin' their head off durin' prayers. t' crown goes t' muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2006 12:37 AM | Show all posts
yeah maybe they should also read out aisyah's account how the supremo uno took her to play with "toys".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2006 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Ah yes, sounds like excuses to me. Ashamed? Embarassed?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2006 01:27 AM | Show all posts
You mean you?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Disgusting is the matter of taste. I find these verses disgusting:

[4:56]
Surely, those who disbelieve in our revelations, we will
condemn them to the hellfire. Whenever their skins are   
burnt, we will give them new skins. Thus, they will      
suffer continuously. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-8-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Nick, that is the most disgusting verses I ever heard. Uhh, merciful?

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 31-8-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts
14 "But she carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeans [a] portrayed in red, 15 with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads; all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea. 16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her nakedness, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled. [c]

Disgusting verses!! Is it necessary for these lurid details  such as donkeys genital and horses ejaculation ?? :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-8-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 31-8-2006 10:52 AM
Disgusting is the matter of taste. I find these verses disgusting:

Ah, Nick is back! How are you, dear fellow? Done killing all the civillians in Qana and Beirut?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 31-8-2006 01:27 AM
You mean you?

I am asking YOU. Why should I be "embrassed" or "ashamed" by whatever the Bible has? It is not my Holy Book, and I am simply not bothered. The question is whether YOU dare to read out the passage from Ezekiel 23 in public or not?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
MENJ, yeah got your point, being malaysian, I dont dare to read it in public. But for me, God's message was clear when He use that parable. Just showing that He do have "human" nature. Yea,.. you say what you want, My God has human characters.. Allah dont have that because 'it' is not human, the unknown mistery.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2006 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Einard at 31-8-2006 12:47 PM
MENJ, yeah got your point, being malaysian, I dont dare to read it in public. But for me, God's message was clear when He use that parable. Just showing that He do have "human" nature. Ye ...

if you dont dare to read this so-called "inspired" message in public, perhaps it is time to rethink what you actually believe in. And for your information, God as understood in Islam is not a "mystery", He is The Almighty and the Most Merciful and the One God and Sole Creator of mankind. We don't believe in the nonsensical puzzles associated with Christian belief, or the ridiculous notions of a "blood sacrifice", or that there was ever an "Original Sin".

Glory be to God from all whatever the pagans associate with Him.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Seems you need little education. The concept of sexual modesty simply did not exist in ancient world. It was first introduced by the Bible! In ancient Greece, Babylon, India sex and sexual images were wide open. You can see in on India temples. In Japan even today little children are brought to phallic festivals.

It is the Bible who teached people sexual modesty and that showing genitals around is not good. Therefore nothing more absurd than attack Bible for not being modest.

Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-8-2006 11:35 AM

Disgusting verses!! Is it necessary for these lurid details  such as donkeys genital and horses ejaculation ?? :hmm:

Here is a literal translation:

20 And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue.

If you read Bible you will see that behavior of sisters is described as something very wrong. On other hand Koran considers torturing people for wrong belief as fine thing.

What is more disgusting u decide.

all the best,
Nick

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 08:15 AM | Show all posts
It doesn't matter Nick, menj pretends he cannot read.
He just use Bible as his masturbation aid. Thats how demented these people are.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 09:36 AM | Show all posts

in hell tormented

Menj misled by the dead man Ahmad Deeddat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2006 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 1-9-2006 09:36 AM
Menj misled by the dead man Ahmad Deeddat

Wasn't "mislead" by any way. I came across Ezekiel 23 long before I have even read Sheikh Deedat's work.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-9-2006 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 1-9-2006 07:36 AM
Seems you need little education. The concept of sexual modesty simply did not exist in ancient world. It was first introduced by the Bible! In ancient Greece, Babylon, India sex and sexual images w ...

"Concept of sexual modesty does not exist in the ancient world"? What nonsense! In the Talmud you have all sorts of various tracts legislating morality and public behaviour. That is at least where Semitic culture is concerned. The Torah is part of the Semitic culture. To associate it with ancient Greece Babylon or India which are steeped in pagan traditions is in short, quite ludicrous.

As for the last claim of Nick, there is nothing remotely wrong with the Quranic verse on the punishment for the evil-doers.Only someone sick in the mind will not be able to accept the fact that good deeds will be rewarded and evil doers punished. Even in Judaism you have the concept of Gehonnim. Quran just gives a description of the realities that will be happening and that is considered "disgusting"! Strange that the gangbang of Egyptian whores by Assyrian men are not!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 1-9-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Here is a literal translation:

20 And she doteth on their paramours, Whose flesh [is] the flesh of asses, And the issue of horses -- their issue.

If you read Bible you will see that behavior of sisters is described as something very wrong. On other hand Koran considers torturing people for wrong belief as fine thing.

What is more disgusting u decide.

When u read a erotic novel, there will be details of sexual happened, and have good ending to the story. The book will be classified as erotic novel. When lurid sexual details such as donkey's genital and horses ejaculation, breasts fondled, how could Bible be considered Holy ? Something very wrong here. Can u preach these things to ur kids ??

[ Last edited by  SilentKiller at 1-9-2006 10:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 11:39 AM | Show all posts
I'm sure you don't preach 72x72x72 virgins and unlimited sex as reward fro murder, paedophilia, mass rapes to your kids thats for sure.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 1-9-2006 11:39 AM
I'm sure you don't preach 72x72x72 virgins and unlimited sex as reward fro murder, paedophilia, mass rapes to your kids thats for sure.

You are frothing at your mouth, that is for sure. We don't have murder, paedophilia or mass rapes and gangbangs in the Quran like the X-rated Bible does.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 09:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066804 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.