CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cloud

[MERGED] Buku-buku motivasi

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts
thanks for the merged... masa i look into the topic lupa lak nak menjengah ke sub topic... sorry...

Any way somebody mentioned abt audio book... can u suggest kat mana boleh download such MP3...

i have some that i download from kiyosaki site....

i also know that MPH are also selling some book in audio formant...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2008 09:41 AM | Show all posts

buku motivasi yang betul-betul memotivasikan korang..

nak tanya, dalam banyak-banyak buku motivasi...buku mana atau penulisan siapa yang paling memberi kesan kepada movtivasi diri korang??

mod, maaf kalau dah ada kat belakang-belakang...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2008 09:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 pesona1's post

aku suka siri sup ayam tu ( chicken soup)

kalau nak motivasi diri, aku prefer baca buku2 agama. sejarah umat islam dulu2.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2008 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 khaly's post

sedapnyerrr sup ayam..

tentang buku2 agama tu memang betul. kagum dengan kehebatan umat terdahulu dan bila baca tu rasa macam berkobar-kobar je semangat nak mengembalikan kehebatan tersebut...

khususnya episod perang khandak dan perang badar...uhud lebih menyentuh hati..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2008 10:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 pesona1's post

pesona, dah ada thread ni kat sini

http://forum3.cari.com.my/viewth ... e%3D2&sercari=9

p/s: nanti kita mergekan ye

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2008 10:04 AM | Show all posts

Reply #3 pesona1's post

ya...buku agama mampu menaikkan semangat tingkatkan keimanan kita. kalau baca tentang semangat juang mrk menegakkan Islam n bagaimana derita n seksa yg terpaksa mrk hadapi memang insap jadinya. skrang ni, diuji sket kita lebih cepat mengeluh dan putus asa.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4 limau_nipis's post

tq mod..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2008 10:26 AM | Show all posts
chicken soup best. byk gak yg sedih. chicken soup biasenye psl love (to our family, friends, and ourselves)
lagi satu the alchemist - paulo coelho. novel ni mmg inspirational. sgt menarik. tak rugi membacenya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2008 02:12 PM | Show all posts
ok thread dah merged

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2008 11:30 AM | Show all posts
hai,saya sgt baru d cni,
buku motivasi tbaru yg saya syorkan utk mbina diri,mngubat kesedihan..ni tajuknyer,Setengah Berisi Setengah Kosong.dari indon,tp dah alih ke bhs melayu.jualan terlaris di sana.
bbrp bulan lps tbaca sinopsis buku ni d harian metro.saya xjumpa lagi n blum baca.
kebetulan masa tu kwn tanya apa buku sesuai utk motivasi diri,tjumpa sinopsis buku ni n suruh dia cr d kl.mmg payah nak dapat katanya,siap pesan kat kwn2 sesapa der jumpa belikan.harap lps ni dpt ke tgn saya pulak,buku tu dah dpinjam kwn2 nyer tlebih dulu.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2008 10:23 AM | Show all posts
teman ade buku nih, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People tp tak sompek lg nak membukaknye.. jeling2 jek

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2008 08:22 AM | Show all posts

The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch

I had been engaging myself with book swap with my friend. The rules are simple, I made a list of books available at my home, she identified which one that she likes, and vice versa, and we exchanged the books. It resulted in cost savings - personally for me, I can avoid which books that I would read only once (and I won't buy) and I can vouch for books that I should buy!

Among the two books, that my friend lent me : Freakonomics and The Last Lecture, I like both, but The Last Lecture moved me to tears, hands down.

Let me introduce the author, Randy Pausch. He's the man who has only months to live after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I would say he passed away in content since he'd been able to achieve his dreams. Randy is in fact, a professor of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. More about him can be found here

As much as the title may sounds cliche, it is one 5-star inspirational book. I found myself eagerly flicking the pages as I wanted to know more of what wisdom that the author, Randy Pausch imparted to his kids, but I believe the book is for all of us, who sometimes believed we don't have the capability, couldn't achieve our impossible childhood dreams and always down grading ourselves. The book makes you believe in your dreams.

There's one excerpt among the others that I like from this book - which falls under the category of 'Enabling Others to Dream'

Training a Jedi

It's a thrill to fulfill your own childhood dreams, but as you get older, you may find that enabling the dreams of others is even more fun.

When I was teaching at the University of Virginia in 1993, a twenty-year-old artist-turned-computer-graphics-wiz named Tommy Burnett wanted a job on my research team. After we talked about his life and goals, he suddenly said, "Oh, and I have always had this childhood dream."

Anyone who uses "childhood" and "Dream" in the same sentence usually gets my attention.

"And what is your dream, Tommy?" I asked.

"I want to work on the next Star Wars film," he said.

Remember, this was in 1993. The last Star Wars movie had been made in 1983, and there were no concrete plans to make any more. I explained this, "That's a tough dream to have because it'll be hard to see it through," I told him. "Word is that they're finished making Star Wars film"

"No" he said, "They're going to make more, and when they do, I'm going to work with them. That's my plan."

Tommy was six when the first Star Wars came out in 1977. "Other kids wanted to be Han Solo," he told me. "Not me. I wanted to be the guy who made the special effects-the space ships, the planets, the robots."

He told me as a boy, he read the most technical Star Wars articles he could find. He had all the books that explained how the models were built, and how the special effect were achieved.

As Tommy spoke, I had a flashback to my childhood visit to Disneyland, and how I had this visceral urge to grow up and create those kinds of rides. I figured Tommy's big dream would never happen, but it might serve him well somehow. I could use a dreamer like that. I knew that NFL desires that even if he didn't achieve his, they could serve him well, so I asked him to join our research team.

Tommy will tell you I was a pretty tough boss. As he now recalls it, I rode him hard and had a very high expectations, but he also knew I had his best interests at heart. He compares me to a demanding football coach...Tommy also says he learned not just about virtual reality programming from me, but also about how work colleagues need to be like a family of sorts. He remembers me telling him," I know you're smart. But everyone here is smart. Smart isn't enough. The kind of people I want on my research team are those who will help everyone else to happy here."

Tommy turned out to be just that kind of team player. After I got my tenure, I brought Tommy and others on my research team down to Disney world as way of saying thanks.

When I moved to Carnegie Mellon, every member of my team from the University of Virginia came with me - except Tommy. He couldn't make the move. Why? Because he had been hired by producer/director, George Lucas's company, Industrial Light & Magic. And it's worth noting that they didn't hire him for his dream, they hired him for his skills. In his time with our research group, he had become an outstanding programmer in the Python language, which as luck would have it, was the language of choice in their shop. Luck is indeed where preparation meets opportunity.

It's not hard to guess where this story is going. Three new Star Wars films would be made- in 1999, 2002 and 2005-and Tommy would end up working on all of them.

On Star Wars Episode II: Attack of The Clones, Tommy was a lead technical director. There was an incredible fifteen-minute battle scene on a red rocky plant, pitting clones against droids, and Tommy was the guy who planned it all out. He and his team used photos of Utah desert to create a virtual landscape for the battle...

A few years later, he was gracious enough to welcome me and my students on a visit to Industrial Light & Magic...

The discussion turned to how hard it was to get a first break in the movie business, and someone wanted to know about the role of luck. Tommy volunteered to answer that question. "It does take a lot of luck," he said. "But all of you are already lucky. Getting to work with Randy and learn from him, that's some kind of luck right there. I wouldn't be here if not for Randy."

I'm a guy who has floated in zero gravity. But I was floating even higher that day. I was incredibly appreciative that Tommy felt that I enable his dreams. But what made it really special was that he returning the favor by enabling the dreams of my current student (and helping me in the process). That moment turned out to be a turning point in my relationship with my class. Because Tommy was passing it on.

Even though my sister already have the book, I plan to buy a copy since this book is truly a gem and rare - in certain ways, wisdom that I believe would make my kids (and I) move on, and treat life much more precious.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2008 06:48 PM | Show all posts

Cari lah buku ni kalau you all kat kedai buku.  
Antara motivasi yang paling saya ingat ialah "if u need something - JUST ASK!"

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2008 09:04 AM | Show all posts
aku sedang membaca buku Teh Tarik Kurang Manis karya Abd Jalil Ali.

aku tertarik dgn penulisan penulis yg agak santai dan diselit ngan joke.. ia mencuit, dicuit dan tercuit. dia mngenakan pembaca dgn nada selamba dan bersahaja.

meski berkias, namun dlm maksudnya. mngajak pembaca berfikir, mnilai dan bermuhasabah dlm mmatangkan diri sndiri.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2009 07:56 AM | Show all posts

penggemar buku motivasi

aku salah sorg yg suke bace buku motivasi ni...baru berjinak2 sebenarnye...dah lame idup kat muka bumi ni, baru aku sedar, aku minat buku mcm motivasi ni...novel plg aku xsuke...buku motivasi yg aku bace pon lebih kepada cerita pasal org...mcm 'my story-lim goh tong'...ade sesape lg yg boley share buku2 motivasi yg korg ade...atau bg lah mane2 publisher or writer yg bagus dlm buat buat motivasi ni...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2009 09:16 AM | Show all posts
novel plg aku xsuke...buku motivasi yg aku b ...
saga2717 Post at 17-7-2009 07:56

hmmm... tp kan... ade jg novel/fiksyen yg bermotivasi...
implicitly....
mcm... Tuesdays With Morris (mitch albom) - i love this book...
              my fevret quote dr buku ni....
                 " you need other people when u were born
                    you need other people when u die
                     but u need other people the most.... in between..."

The Ultimate Gifts  (jim stovall)  - ramai yg review buku ni sbg "self-help" book..
dan 2 novel ni dah difilemkan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2009 04:56 PM | Show all posts
aku byk koleksi buku motivasi
suka hyg dr tuah punyer
santai..tapi kdg2 terkena kat diri sendirik..hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2009 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by buahcinta at 19-7-2009 09:18

PTS banyak keluarkan buku motivasi selain dari buku2 bercorak Islami & novel Islami / remaja. Boleh jenguk ke kedai partner saya yang menjual banyak buku keluaran PTS, klikdi sini

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2009 09:07 AM | Show all posts
ritu baca Rich dad, poor dad..dah berkurun buku nih,aku baru nak baca..tertinggal sungguh

la ni tgh carik kot2 ada used book, "who move my cheese" ..lbey kurang camtu la title dia..hehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2009 10:57 AM | Show all posts
"TENTANG CINTA "...karya Pahrol Mohd Juoi...keluaran telaga biru
"Jika Tepat Masa, Ketika, Keadaan SIAPA, Cinta Adalah Kuasa Luar Biasa Yang Tiada Bandingnya"....best buku die...
satu lagi buku yg penah ak bce "petua membuat orang jatuh cinta".....Fadzilah Kamsah punyer....buku tol2 wat ak ilang stress psl cinta....yang nie pun keluaran telaga biru gak

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 06:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079983 second(s), 47 queries .