Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Japanese Entertainment News & Info HERE! [part VI]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Kyoko Hasegawa receives Best Mother Award 2013
ENTERTAINMENT MAY. 11, 2013 - 06:06AM JST ( 25 )

TOKYO —
Actress Kyoko Hasegawa, 35, who has a 4-year-old son and a 1-year-old daughter, is the recipient of the Best Mother Award 2013 in the Entertainment category.

The annual award was started six years ago by the NPO Nihon Mothers Association, which initiates various activities and events across the nation to support moms.

Winners are voted on through the Internet, mobile phones, surveys and events such as Mother Festa.

Sunday is Mother’s Day.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... t-mother-award-2013

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Mr.Children to release “REM” as a digital single

Mr.Children will be releasing their new song, “REM“, as a digital single on May 29th.

As previously reported, “REM” is a rock tune that was written as the theme song for the film, ‘Real ~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~‘, which will open in theaters on June 1st. The film’s producer Hirano Takashi commented, “‘REM’ is Mr.Children’s most intense rock song, and it’s also a song that you’ve never heard before in the Japanese rock scene.”

‘Real ~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~’ stars Sato Takeru, Ayase Haruka, Nakatani Miki, Odagiri Joe, and Koizumi Kyoko, and directed by Kurosawa Kiyoshi.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... s-a-digital-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:32 PM | Show all posts
GACKT’s new song chosen as image song for Japanese version of ‘Silent Hill: Revelation 3D’

GACKT’s new song, “CLAYMORE“, has been chosen as the image song for the Japanese version of movie, ‘Silent Hill: Revelation 3D‘.

“CLAYMORE” features GACKT’s mysterious and powerful singing voice. It perfectly matches the movie’s atmosphere which takes place in a city that’s surrounded by ash and fog. GACKT’s new song can also be heard in the trailer for the movie. The horror film is an adaptation of the popular game, ‘Silent Hill‘, and it will open in theaters on July 12.

Furthermore, “CLAYMORE” will be included in GACKT’s new best-of album that’s set for release on July 3rd. More details on the album will be revealed through his official website in the coming days.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... hill-revelation-3d/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Tokyo Cheer(2) Party to make their major debut

Tokyo Cheer(2) Party will be making their major debut under Victor Entertainment’s girl pop & idol label ‘VERSIONMUSIC‘ with the single “Gamushara Spirits” on June 26th.

Tokyo Cheer(2) Party is an idol group that formed in 2010 with the concept “to support fathers, young businessmen, and everyone who is doing their best nationwide”. There are currently 18 members across 3 generations who belong to the group.

“Gamushara Spirits” is a song that’s said to be perfect for the upcoming summer season. It will be released in 5 different types: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, Limited Edition C, Limited Edition D, and Regular Edition. The Regular Edition features all 18 members on the jacket cover. Meanwhile for the Limited Edition jacket covers, the girls are divided into 2 groups.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... -their-major-debut/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Winners of ‘the 21st Hashida Awards’ attend awards ceremony

On May 10th, the awardsceremony for ‘the 21st Hashida Awards‘ was held, which the winners attended.

The Hashida awards was established by the Hashida Cultural Foundation, for which scriptwriter Hashida Sugako serves as the chief director, and was established to recognize the television programs and people that contribute to the broadcast culture.

One of the winners was TBS’ special drama “Kaneko Misuzu Monogatari -Minna Chigatte Minna Ii-” which starred Ueto Aya, who made an appearance at the ceremony as the representative of the drama, dressed in a Kimono.

Ueto, who won the rookie award back in 2003, commented, “It’s been ten years since I stood on this stage. This time, it’s an award for the work, so I first want to thank to the staff members and cast members.” She also looked back on the filming, and said with a smile, “Every single day was so much fun. I only have good memories, like eating ‘Anman‘ (=steamed buns with sweet red bean) everyday.”

Actress Yonekura Ryoko was also a winner, and this marked the second time for her to win this award as she won it back in 2006. This year, Yonekura’s starring drama “Doctor X ~Gekai・Daimon Michiko” was highly rated, as the drama’s scriptwriter Nakazono Miho, and Yonekura’s co-star, Kobayashi Nenji also received the Hashida award.

This year’s rookie award went to actress Ono Machiko and actor Matsuzaka Tori, but Matsuzaka was unable to attend the ceremony because of her stage play in Osaka.

There was no winner for the grand prize this year.

The full list of winners of the 21st Hashida Awards is below.

=====

• Grand Prize
- Not applicable
• Hashida Award
-  ”Kaneko Misuzu Monogatari -Minna Chigatte Minna Ii-” (TBS)
- NNN Document “Tamashii ga Nemutteiru Nokosareta Akagami” (NTV)
-  Nakazono Miho (scriptwriter) : “Doctor X ~Gekai・Daimon Michiko” (TV Asahi), “Hatsukoi” (NHK)
-  Ozaki Masaya (scriptwriter) : “Ume-chan Sensei” (NHK)
- Kobayashi Nenji : “Zeimu Chousakan・Madogiwa Taro no Jikenbo Series” (TBS), “Hanayome” (TBS), “Doctor X ~Gekai・Daimon Michiko” (TV Asahi)
- Yonekura Ryoko : “Doctor X ~Gekai・Daimon Michiko” (TV Asahi), “Atsui Kuuki” (TV Asahi)
• Rookie Award
- Ono Machiko : “Carnation” (NHK)
- Matsuzaka Tori : “Ume-chan Sensei” (NHK)
• Special Award
- Kitaouji Kinya
• Rookie screenplay Award
- Takahashi Miho : “Kuma-san to Nebezuru”
- Tsuchiya Yuko : “Yujo to Rakujo”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... nd-awards-ceremony/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
FRIDAY reports that Hashimoto Ai and Ochiai Motoki are a couple + statements from their agencies

On May 10, the latest issue of weekly tabloid FRIDAY reported that actress Hashimoto Ai (17) and actor Ochiai Motoki (22), who worked together in the movie ‘Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo‘ (International title: ‘The Kirishima Thing‘), are currently a couple.

The tabloid was able to obtain pictures of the two coming and going in front of each others’ apartments, which led to the assumption that they are in a romantic relationship.

Both agencies talked to the press on the following day and denied that they are in a serious relationship. Hashimoto’s agency stated, “They are not in a relationship.” — Ochiai’s agency commented, “All the cast members of ‘Kirishima’ have become very good friends regardless of their gender. Hashimoto also is a very good friend, but they are not in a romantic relationship.”

Meanwhile, Ochiai had to disable the comment section on his blog due to the flood of spiteful comments that were made as soon as the article had become viral.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... rom-their-agencies/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-6-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Morisanchu’s Oshima Miyuki chosen as the charity marathon runner for this year’s 24-Hour Television

On May 11th, it was announced on the variety show “Arashi ni Shiyagare” that female comedian trio Morisanchu’s Oshima Miyuki (33) has been chosen as the charity marathon runner for NTV’s annual telethon “24-Hour Television 36 Ai wa Chikyuu wo Sukuu“.

Oshima revealed the reason why she decided to take on as the runner. “Even though I weigh 88 kilograms, and fat, I don’t want to say I can’t without trying,” she said. “I’m also curious what I would be able to see when I finish running for 24 hours. It’s such an honor, and will be once in a lifetime. I will run at my own best, and hope I could send out smiles to everyone.”

Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi said to Oshima, “Honestly, I’m worried, but please come to the goal at your own pace”, and Ninomiya Kazunari also sent a cheer to her saying, “I cannot sweepingly say that it’s all about reaching the goal. Even if you can’t make it on time, or you can’t run the whole distance, I will still be waiting for you.”

As reported previously, Arashi will be serving as the main personality for the second consecutive year.

“24-Hour Television 36 Ai wa Chikyuu wo Sukuu” will be aired on August 24th to the 25th.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... 24-hour-television/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Fuji TV announcer Nishioka Takahiro gets married

On May 11th, it was revealed that the main news caster of the Fuji TV program ‘SPORT!‘ – Nishioka Takahiro (37) got married to an ordinary 25-year-old woman.

According to the people close to the couple, they turned in their marriage registration on the 11th after being in a relationship for quite some time now.

Nishioka has been single for a very long time and his colleagues at the network are very happy that he finally tied the knot. He commented through the network officials, “I’m feeling more energized now that I’ve found my life partner and want to use that feeling to power up the show as well.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... ahiro-gets-married/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Mitsushima Hikari is torn between an older and a younger man in 1st trailer for ‘Natsu no Owari’

Recently a trailer for the upcoming movie ‘Natsu no Owari‘, starring actress Mitsushima Hikari and directed by Kumakiri Kazuyoshi, has been released.

The movie is based on a first-person novel that was published by writer Setouchi Jakucho, just before becoming a nun, under her former name Setouchi Harumi. It depicts her own experience as a woman who is torn between an older and a younger man. The novel received the Women’s Literary Prize in 1963. It was also adapted into a movie titled ‘Miren‘ in the same year, starring Ikeuchi Junko and directed by the late Chiba Yasuki.

This new adaptation is directed by Kumakiri and features Mitsushima as the protagonist. Actor Ayano Go plays the younger man who suddenly breaks up with her and disappears without a trace. The older man, a writer with a wife and children, is played by Kobayashi Kaoru.

‘Natsu no Owari’ is slated for a nationwide release on August 31st.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... for-natsu-no-owari/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Actor Natsuyagi Isao passes away

It was another big loss for the movie industry, when it was announced that actor Natsuyagi Isao (73) has passed away at his home in the early afternoon of May 11th.

Natsuyagi was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last fall and has been coming and going to the hospital in between his acting jobs. He had played supporting roles in countless dramas and movies, including ‘Hakuchu no Shikaku‘ and ‘Eleven Samurai‘. His most recent drama was ‘Going My Home‘ (Fuji TV). There are still a couple of movies such as ‘Shusen no Emperor‘ that have yet to be released, but will hit theatres in the near future.

Director Sono Sion also gave him a starring role in his recent movie ‘Kibou no Kuni‘, for which Natsuyagi received multiple ‘Best Starring Actor’ awards and the ‘Minister of Education Award for Fine Arts’.

Sono commented on his death, “He told me, ‘Let’s work together for your next movie again’. He has gone too soon. Way too soon. There was no one better when it came to playing a real man. No one will ever be this good.”

Natsuyagi’s friend and fellow actor from the same generation, Matsukata Hiroki commented, “Chii (Takeo) has died. Now Natsuyagi has died away as well. It pains me and makes me feel lonely that the people from my generation keep on passing away. A lot of memories from our youth when we have been hanging out together come to my mind. All I can do now is praying for their happiness in the next world.”

His funeral service will be held in private with his family members only.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... i-isao-passes-away/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Indie singer Kotone Mai to make her major debut in August

On May 10, it was announced that singer Kotone Mai (22) will have her major debut under her label Victor Entertainment, Inc. on August 14. She also announced that the Japan Anniversary Association certified May 10th as Kotone’s Day.

Kotone made her indie debut back in 2009, and has been nicknamed “Mai-nya.” As an indie idol, she is well-known, and every time she released her limited release CDs, they were all sold out.

She commented on her major debut with, “It was my goal so I am truly happy.  My debut song is a lively summer song.”  As she is preparing to enter the mainstream idol battleground dominated by groups like AKB48, she spoke confidently with, “My fans and I are a group.  Because we are a unified group, we will not lose to anyone.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... or-debut-in-august/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Sashihara Rino to produce SKE48 Matsumura Kaori’s solo debut

Left: Sashihara Rino, Right: Matsumura Kaori

It was announced that HKT48 member Sashihara Rino would produce SKE48’s “lifetime honorary Kenkyuusei”, Matsumura Kaori’s solo debut. The announcement was made by Sashihara herself during the live broadcast of late-night variety show “AKB video center” which Sashihara serves as the MC.

According to Sashihara, she received a message from Akimoto Yasushi that says, “Business correspondence. SKE48’s lifetime honorary Kenkyuusei, Matsumura Kaori is making her solo debut, so you produce her. You, as an idol lover, enhance Matsumura’s charm. You decide the song, order for the song arrangements, and write the lyrics.”

Back in June last year, Sashihara produced a live event “Dai 1-kai Yubi Matsuri ~Idol Rinji Soukai~” which 10 idol groups, such as Momoiro Clover Z, Idoling!!!, and Nogizaka46, attended. She has also written the lyrics for two of her own solo songs.

After the live broadcasting of “AKB video center”, Sashihara updated her Google+, “It will be a very precious song for both Matsumura and her fans, so I will try my hardest!! I seriously have to do my best-.” She also wrote, “By the way, it was decided 5 minutes before the broadcast for real. I wish everybody could see how all of us panicked behind the scene…! (laughs)”

Matsumura also updated her Google+, “It seems like there are various opinions, but I am very happy personally. I was able to be in the news, thanks to Sashihara-san. No.4 (in the general election) is incredible after all-.”

As we reported earlier, Matsumura’s debut will be under a mysterious indie label called “Nishiki Dori Records”, and a limited number of 1000 copies will be released. (when all the 1,000 copies are sold out, additional pressed copies will be made).

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... -kaoris-solo-debut/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Hey! Say! JUMP to release a new single in June

It’s been revealed that Hey! Say! JUMP’s 10th single titled “Come On A My House” is set for release on June 26.

This marks their first single in a year and 4 months since their previous one “SUPER DELICATE“, and the title track is currently being used on House Foods’ Vermont Curry CM which stars the members.

The single will have 2 different limited editions and a regular edition, and only the “limited edition 1″ will come with a DVD.

Additionally, they will also hold a campaign which 10,000 people who purchase the single, and apply for the lottery, can win a special DVD “JUMParty Vol.3.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... new-single-in-june/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Shimatani Hitomi to release her “super best” album

Shimatani Hitomi will be releasing her all-time best of album titled “15th Anniversary SUPER BEST” on July 24. This album will be released to commemorate the 15th anniversary since her debut, and in 3 versions: limited luxury edition, MUSIC VIDEO edition, and CD edition.

The album will contain a new song titled “Anata wo Mune ni Ikiteku” that is provided by KOKIA whom Shimatani adores. This new song is based on Shimatani’s personal notes which she expressed her thoughts on Hiroshima, her hometown, her love from those days, and her gratitude towards all the people who supported her.

The limited luxury edition is worthy of special mention, as it will contain 4 CDs and 2 blu-ray discs all in a special package, and will also have Shimatani’s handwritten autograph and message which will make each one as one-of-a-kind. Also, one of the 4 CDs for the limited luxury edition will be “Rare & Collaboration DISC” which will include “Lupin III no Theme“, a collaboration song with Ohno Yuji who is in charge of the anime series “Lupin III“, a new song written by Ohno, titled “Crazy In Love,” and many other rare songs like Shimatani’s debut song “Osaka no Onna” that is now difficult to obtain.

Additionally, they’re asking the fans to vote for their favorite song that they want Shimatani to self-cover, and the most voted song will be included in the album after re-arranging and re-recording it. (You can vote here!)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... r-super-best-album/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Manga ‘LIMIT’ to get drama adaptation starring Sakuraba Nanami

On May 13th, TV Tokyo announced that they will be adapting the manga ‘LIMIT‘ by Suenobu Keiko (‘LIFE’) into a drama starring actress Sakuraba Nanami (20) for the upcoming summer season.

‘LIMIT’ has been serialized in the manga magazine ‘Bessatsu Friend‘ from 2009 until 2011 and spawned a total of six volumes. The protagonist is a girl named ‘Konno Mizuki’ (Sakuraba), a typical senior high school girl who is good at studying, knows much about fashion and is good at reading the situation. She is also fortunate to belong to the cool clique of her class called the “Sakura Group”.

One day the class is on their way to a field trip, when suddenly their bus falls of a cliff in the mountains. Only five girls survive the accident. They are injured, lost in the mountains and no one is coming for their rescue anytime soon. Pushed to their limits, the girls are forced to switch into survival mode and to lay bare their innermost feelings.

Three of the four other girls are played by Tsuchiya Tao (18), Kudo Ayano (16), and Yamashita Rio (20).

Tsuchiya plays ‘Kamiya Chieko’, a calm and collected loner who doesn’t belong to any clique and knows a lot about survival. Kudo portrays ‘Ichinose Haru’, a girl with an eating-disorder who also belongs to the “Sakura Group” and holds complicated feelings towards Mizuki.

The fourth girl, ‘Morishige Arisa’ is played by Yamashita. Arisa is a plain and introverted girl who either gets ignored or bullied by her classmates. She writes down every detail in her notebook and creates an “execution list” of her bullies. Her personality completely changes after the accident and she begins to turn the tables right away.

TV Tokyo will air ‘LIMIT’ in their “Drama 24″ time slot every Friday at midnight starting in July.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... ng-sakuraba-nanami/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Bibiru Oki announces his marriage with AKINA

On May 14th (JST), talento Bibiru Oki (38) announced on the morning live broadcast show “PON!“, which he serves as a regular MC, that he married former Folder5’s AKINA (27). Oki revealed that AKINA proposed to him on a bench at a library, and he willingly accepted it.

According to Oki, the couple registered their marriage on April 30th, and they already started living together. Though AKINA is not pregnant at this moment, Oki commented regarding their plan for having kids, saying, “I would like to have two or three kids.” They have not decided anything about the wedding ceremony and reception party yet. Oki also revealed that he loves how AKINA is an honest and steady person.

Bibiru Oki and AKINA started dating in fall of 2011, and their relationship was reported last summer.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... arriage-with-akina/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Ishihara Satomi to star in the special drama ‘Koi’

On May 13th, it was announced that actress Ishihara Satomi is going to star in the TBS special drama ‘Koi‘ this fall.

‘Koi‘ is based on a novel of the same name by writer Koike Mariko, and is being appraised has Koike’s best work and was awarded with the Naoki Prize in 1995. The story is set in the early 1970s at the quiet summer resort in Karuizawa, while the atmosphere in Tokyo is heating up due to the rapid economic growth and the US-Japan Security Treaty. It features a plot about friendship, pure love, immorality, a love triangle, and a murder.

February 29th, 1972. The United Red Army sends shockwaves throughout Japan with the Asama-Sanspo incident in Karuizawa. At the same time another murder occurs not too far away from the place of this incident at a quiet summer resort and the protagonist ‘Yano Fumiko’ (Ishihara) somehow gets dragged into this murder case as a possible perpetrator.

Ishihara commented, “It’s a difficult role, but I want to face the role of Fumiko with all my sincerity. Please look forward to a wonderful shape of love, an intriguing world view, and the shocking conclusion.”

The special drama will be written and directed by Minamoto Takashi (‘Ikon Ari Meiji Jusan Nen Saigo no Adauchi’, ‘Tokyo Tower’). Furthermore it’s already known that the last scene is going to be slightly different from the original novel.

Author Koike commented, “The novel ‘Koi’ was the turning point in my life as a writer and is a very precious work to me. There were countless of offers for drama/movie adaptations, but I believe that all people who have read the novel already have a certain image in their minds, which made me hesitant to accept any of those offers. This is the first script I feel like I can give my permission for an adaptation. I cannot wait to see Ishihara Satomi as Fumiko.”

The main supporting cast will be made up of Iura Arata, Tanaka Rena, Saito Takumi, Watabe Atsuro, and Harada Mieko.

TBS has yet to announce an exact date for the special drama ‘Koi’.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... -special-drama-koi/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Itano Tomomi to hold “Dance Trial” for her upcoming solo single

It was announced that AKB48’s Itano Tomomi will hold a dance contest “Itano Tomomi ‘1%’ Dance Trial 2013” for her 4th solo single “1%“ that is set for release on June 12th.

Participants post their dance video on YouTube, using the 90 seconds sample video, “1% (Dance Trial Edit)”, as reference. It can be the exact copy of the sample, or you can add your own arrangement. Anyone can participate in the dance contest regardless of age, sex, or dancing experience, and it can also be both solo or a group effort.

Whoever passes the primary selection, will go on to the final selection which will be held in Tokyo, and they will choose winners for “A prize” (opportunity to appear on the MV for Itano’s next solo work + prize money 500,000 yen), “B prize” (appearances on the media, such as dance magazines), and “C prize” (autographed goods). The winner of each prize will also be able to co-star with Itano in “CLUV Tomo. ~DANCE TRIAL 2013 Edition~“, an event to be held for people who purchase the single.

Itano commented, “Since it’s a cool tune, there will be many ways to arrange it. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s dance. Please apply for it.”

More details on the “Itano Tomomi ‘1%’ Dance Trial 2013″ can be checked on a special site (here). http://www.dancetrial2013.com/

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... coming-solo-single/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:27 PM | Show all posts
May’n to release a new single in July

It was revealed that May’n who just released her 7th single “Run Real Run” on May 8th, is already set to release her 8th single titled “ViViD” on July 24th.

The new song will be the opening theme song for upcoming TV anime “Blood Lad” that will begin airing in July. It was written by Fujibayashi Shoko, composed by Akita Hiroyuki, arranged by CHOKKAKU.

More details on the single will be announced at a later date.

Additionally, May’n will hold a hall tour in Tokyo, Aichi, and Osaka in this fall. The hall tour will kick off at Tokyo International Forum Hall A on October 29th, and go on to Osaka at the Orix Theater, and at Aichi Prefectural Art Theater in Aichi.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... new-single-in-july/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Amami Yuki discharged from hospital

The agency of Amami Yuki who was hospitalized since May 6 for a mild heart attack, announced that she has been discharged from the hospital on May 13th.

As reported earlier, Amami had revealed that she had not been feeling well after the performance in a stage play “Onore Napoleon“, and was diagnosed with a mild heart attack. She was then hospitalized. Though Amami was strongly hoping to continue participating in the stage play, she unfortunately had to resign from her role in the play after a consultation with her doctor. Actress Miyazawa Rie is serving as Amami’s substitute for the play.

Reportedly, Amami is currently resting at home. Regarding her comeback, her agency commented that they would consider it while checking her condition.

Below is the comment made by Amami Yuki.

=====

I sincerely apologize for the sudden resignation of my role in the stage play ‘Onore Napoleon’ and causing great trouble and worry to people who looked forward to the stage play, and the relevant parties of the stage. I also wish to express my deep appreciation for extraordinary efforts to the cast members and staff members. Fortunately, I was able to be discharged from the hospital yesterday, so please allow me to report it.

The other day, I was suddenly diagnosed with a ‘heart attack’. I was honestly perplexed about it, but I never lost my desire to stand on the stage until the final day. However, I made a hard decision to resign from my role in the play, as I was notified by my doctor’s suggestion that I would cause even greater inconvenience if my condition got worse. Everyone was not only understanding about it, but I also received kind words. Thank you very much.

Over time, it pains me to realize what I’ve caused. I believed that I managed my health well, but looking back, it was not good enough.

Now that I am back home from the hospital, I will do my best to show everyone myself looking healthy as soon as possible.

To all of you fans, thank you for always supporting me. I caused you a great trouble and worry. I am sorry. I want to see you all again with the best face of Amami Yuki.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/05 ... rged-from-hospital/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

9-6-2024 09:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169084 second(s), 39 queries .