Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 12:00 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie 'exposed' after seeing herself naked in 'Beowulf'

Angelina Jolie felt "exposed" after seeing herself naked in computer-animated movie 'Beowulf.'
The Hollywood beauty was so shocked byhow "real" the animation looked, she warned long-term partner Brad Pittabout the sexy nude scenes.
Angelina said, "I was really surprisedthat I felt exposed. There are certain moments where I actually feltshy - and called home, just to explain that the fun movie I had donethat was a digital animation was, in fact, a little different than weexpected.
"I didn't expect ourselves to come out as much. I didn't expect it to feel as real, so it was kind of funny at first."
Angelina, who was pregnant with herdaughter Shiloh when she worked on 'Beowulf,' admits her baby bumpcaused some problems for the animators.
She told People magazine, "I was threemonths pregnant for some of it. You wouldn't know though. We did themapping of my body before and they worked wonders. It was a pleasure."
The film sees Angelina play atemptress killer lizard, painted gold and sporting a tail, and Angelinaadmits, "I really did love my tail."
'Beowulf', directed by Robert Zemeckis and starring British actor Ray Winston, is due to hit cinemas later this month.

[ Last edited by  jasmine at 7-11-2007 06:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4143 awek_wolverine's post

tingin nk tgk movie tu .. bila sampai kat mesia ek?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-11-2007 01:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4144 opocot's post

dah nak dekat sampai dah ni... poster dah lama dah ada kat panggung merata

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2007 03:09 PM | Show all posts
baru aku perasan poster bersepah kat pawagam tu rupanya angie....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts
bukan tgh tayang ke skrg ni ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2007 08:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4146 nevberg's post

14 nov baru tayang..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:52 PM | Show all posts
The child Pax and his adventures in the set of shooting
On November 07, 2007
It is sure that the child Pax has already got accustomed to visiting both mom and dad in his respective sets of shooting and that it spends(passes) it to itself in big running between the trailers, along with(near to) the foci and behind the cameras.

But it is sure that what more he(she) likes is to spend(pass) a ratito to alone with mom whom he(she) has to share in house with his three little brothers and be the center of all his attentions.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Jolie denies rumors on pregnancy but it does not exclude be a mother again
The Times:

The American actress Angelina Jolie has denied rumors about a new pregnancy but it does not exclude be a mother again in not very distant future.

" In these moments I am not pregnant ", makes sure the wife of Brad Pitt in an interview that the German edition of "Vanity Fair" will publish tomorrow.

" We like to be a numerous family. As soon as we have taken(caught) the rhythm with the four and we are opened to have more descent, we will see what it spends(passes). Whom it is known how many children we will end up by having in the end? ", says Jolie.

The actress is sorry that his reputation and that of his husband has complicated so much the things and is so difficult to move without being chased(prosecuted) by the paparazzi.

" When it is not possible to avoid the confrontation with the paparazzi at least we try to take the fear of the children from them ", but it is " difficult to try to explain something that is not explicable(explainable). Especially our two-year-old daughter Zahara is of them very afraid and sometimes he(she) does not want to go out of house ", he(she) tells.

Jolie feels more beautiful than never, probably " because I have a family that loves me as I am. I recognize some of my particular characteristics in my daughter and I love it ".

For her(it), the nice thing is that someone " is accepted likewise as it is ". " Also aging means beauty. My deceased mother was with 58 years a reflex of grace and beauty ".

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:53 PM | Show all posts
The International Committee of the Rescue they deliver an award to Angelina Jolie
On November 06, 2007
ONE News Centre:

The Tall Commissioner of the Nations Unit(Unity) for the refugees Antonio Guteres and the internationally recognized actress Angelina Jolie, one of the most active collaborators of the agency(office), recevir醤 International Rescue Annual Freedon Award of 2007, in New York, tomorrow.

The award is delivered to UNHCR and to his ambassadors of good will recognizing his extraordinary contributions after the cause of the refugees and the human freedom. Another prizewinner is Sadaki Ogata, in 1995.

Winning Entros of Freedon Award includes Winston Churchill (1958); George Soros (1993); Daw Aung San Suu Kyi (1995); Vaclav Havel (2003); and to the ex-presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton (2006).

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: " Why does my relation with Brad work "
Extra(Additional):

Angelina and Brad Pitt walked along the red carpet(rug) for the premiere of Beowulf, where Angelina shared with Extra(Additional) the secret of which his relation works.

" I have had other relations and believe that the reason for which we are a very strong family is that we have the same vision of the world and the same vision of what the family should be, " he(she) said.

A shining Angelina also revealed to Extra(Additional) that she(it) and Brad are planning that his family grows.

" I know that I am not not to the half of way, it is terrible! " Angie confessed. " I am employed at it. "

Does it mean that biologically or with the adoption?

" Both! " it exclaimed. " We have time. We will do both things. "

It was no dscanso for the fans that aclamavan in Westwood last night, including a girl where it was possible to read in his T-shirt, " Adopt Brangelina me, Angelina! "

" It is something very sweet, " Angie said with a smile on his devout ones.

In the animated(inspired) movie " Beowulf ", Angelina is any less sweet thing as(like) a demoniacal mother of the monster Grendel. The role(paper) takes her next to you(yourself,him,himself) more malicious to seduce the warrior Beowulf undresses.

" I felt a little restrained the first time that I saw her, " Angelina confessed. It is something shocking. You know already, it was pregnant of three months! "

Two years despu馿s, and his small Shiloh and his brothers and sisters create big impressions, especially in his proud uncle James Haven, who spoke in exclusive interview(sole right) for Extra(Additional) on his sobrinitos.

" It is absolutely innolvidable and only I see the great thing that they teach(show) me, " James said. " Maddox is amazing with the video games and he(it) tries to teach(show) me how to play with them "

He(She) added, " Pax said mu nome the first time. It was like, God, and at that time I still believed that it was not known English. "

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie says that his children do not want to see Beowulf
People:

Angelina Jolie can that I led an animated(inspired) movie, but he(she) does not hope that his children want to see her.

" I believe that it is too much. I do not believe that they want to see his mother this way. I do not take position like that at all in house. I have boys in house. You do not do anything as well as mom, " Jolie, 32, told him to People in the premiere of Beowulf, in which he(she) interprets a murderess with body of lizard with his body identical with gold, without clothes.

He(She) added: " But when they should be major, I hope that they will see her. It is disagreeable, she is my mom. "

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie, shy in the scenes of nudes(nudity)
On November 04, 2007
People:

He(She) does not scare the dangers, but the last performance of Angelina Jolie makes her blush.

" It gave me shame, " Jolie said on Saturday, on meeting to yes same he(she) undresses in a scene generated by computer in the animated(inspired) movie Beowulf.

" I surprised when I felt like that of exhibited, " Jolie, 32, said in the press conference of the movie in Los Angeles.

" There is true moment in that I felt shy and called to house, only to tell that the entertaining movie that it had done for digital animation(activity) was, of echo, a little different from for what we were waiting, " he(she) said.

Jolie, who interprets to a murderess with form of lagarlo whose(which) body is identical with gold but cheered up without clothes, explains, " not me experaba to feel the role(paper) as(like) real(royal), and like that by the type of personage who interpreted it was much entertained at first. "

To the question of which it departs from his body he(she) likes more, Jolie answered laughing, " Me encata my tail(cola). "

Working during the emabarazo

Beowulf based on an ancient(former) epic poem, makes d閎ut on November 16 and also Anthony Hopkins and John Malkovich intervene. Directed by Robert Zemeckis, it is the third movie of animation(activity) of Jolie, after Shark Tale and Sky Captain and the Worl of Tomorrow.

Jolie said that it completed his two days and a half of pregnant Beowulf of Shiloh, now 1.

" It was pregnant of three months, " Jolie said. " Not the sabr韆n. We did the digitization of my body earlier. It was a pleasure. "

On how balancing his cinematographic career and the family, Jolie assured, " You try to balance and try not to work too much, doing turns (with your couple(partner)). "

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2007 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie, elected Wentworth Miller " more sexy " of all the times
On November 03, 2007
Union Removed(Broadcast):

Angelina Jolie and Wentworth Miller have been chosen as(like) the most erotic " sexual symbols of all the times ", according to a poll that the magazine Entertainment Weekly published today.

" Not that one that should be exactly a surprise ", he(she) affirmed the publication. " The winning actress of the 觭car, ambassadress of the United Nations and sexy mom Angelina Jolie left secondly Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe in the third one ", it supported.

According to the poll, Jolie, of 32 years, obtained 13 per cent of the votes, which does not seem great, but it is if it is born in mind that Welch received nine per cent. Clear that also it can turn in a different way, Welch has 67 years of age and he(she) still competes.

In the third place there tied the deceased Monroe and the actress Jessica Alba (each one with eight per cent), continued(followed) by M髇ica Belucci (seven), Michelle Pfeiffer and Catherine Zeta-Jones (six each one), Salma Hayek, Kate Beckinsale, Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, each of them with four per cent.

In the more sexy edict(side) of the " sexual masculine(male) symbols of all the times ", the panorama seemed a little more definite, according to the poll, since Miller, of 35 years, took 20 per cent of the votes, continued(followed) by Christian Bale with 11 and Josh Holloway, with nine per cent.

82 years after age, Paul Newman cannot complain: it appears with eight per cent of the votes as(like) " sexual masculine(male) symbol ", ahead of Gerard Butler and George Clooney (six per cent each one), Robert Redford (four), Marlon Brando, Sean Connery, James Dean, Harrison Ford, Cary Grant, Hugh Jackman, and Mark Wahlbert (three per cent each one).

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Pitt without the clear things
On November 02, 2007
People:

Unlike what the proper Senator Barack Obama said referring that Brad Pitt had wanted to rest(rely) him on his camapa馻 and he(it) had declined the offer, the representative of the actor says that Pitt sunca has offered to collaborate with his presidential campaign.

" Not only the rumor is false, Brad has never spoken with the persons in charge of campaign of Obama, " Trevor Nielso, political adviser of Pitt, said to People. " As(like) other Americans Brad it is learned more on the candidates and it will take a decision on whom supporting in the next months. "

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: " I am not a very good cook, but try it "
Hola.com:

The most famous couple(partner) of Hollywood has walked again along a red carpet(rug). If a few weeks ago he was Brad Pitt who was releasing his last movie, The murder of Jesse James, now it is Angelina Jolie who is of premiere with Beowulf. The actors' couple(partner) entered the theater Mann Village of Westwood, California, showing, once again, the chemistry, the complicity and the fondness that joins them. With a gray cap(bonnet), pants and black shirt and a jacket of leather, Brad was at all times next to Angelina, which was showing a very sexy black garment(dress) with a long overcoat of color beige and brown shoes.

Once again, they proved to be Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie that they have great chemistry and complicity

One day before the premiere the protagonist of Tom Raider was like a guest to the program of television Good Morning America, where he(she) was speaking about the movie and revealed some secrets of his hearth, like his bad relation with the kitchen.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2007 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Angie and Brad, in the premiere of Beowulf
With an image very different from what lately they have us accustomed in his public appearances in his premieres - very informally - Brad and Angie walked once again in a red alofombra without separating his hands to present Beowulf.

With the presenencia of Jillian Armenade (the godmother of Maddox) and James Haven (his brother), the most dear beings of Angie - in addition to Brad - supported his role(paper) with one " largarto sexy " in his new movie.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 09:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065968 second(s), 43 queries .