what kind of plugin we are?
RSS feed? ..or we just experiment of some kind of sentient being? :stp:

Hehehe... pls think that for me

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2007 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 19-5-2007 06:50 PM

kenapa kita perlu diuji?

Sebab kita dijanjikan ganjaran. Aku rasa kita tak perlu komplen pasal ni. Dan tak perlu tanya kenapa Tuhan jadikan kita afterall we have no choice. We are here already so what we need is positive thinking. You think postive, you will difinetly succeed...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2007 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paparock at 19-5-2007 18:54

Hehehe... pls think that for me

I think we can choose what kind plugin we can became.. ..some plugin that useful or some plugin tht 'menyesatkan' others?

We are here already so what we need is positive thinking. You think postive, you will difinetly succeed...

I agree with this...

p.s : I'm not complaining,I'm juz askin..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Atomic_Omnikid at 19-5-2007 07:02 PM

I think we can choose what kind plugin we can became.. ..some plugin that useful or some plugin tht 'menyesatkan' others?

I agree with this...

p.s : I'm not complaining,I'm  ...

I think it got to do with the law of cause and effect that governs every single thing that exists . Because we are given a brain hence we must be accountable for our every action. Because we choose to do evil hence we will be rewarded with evil and because we choose to do good hence we will be rewarded with good if not in this world then the next ... the cause (our actions , evil or good ) happens in this world and the effect (the result of our actions, hell or paradise  ) will fully take place in the hereafter , just a matter of time only . So it is time that temporarily seperates us from the effect of our actions on earth . Once we cross the time limit in other word we die , then the effect will immediately take place .

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 19-5-2007 07:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 10:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 blastoff's post

Aren`t that karma?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 19-5-2007 10:31 PM
Aren`t that karma?

[5.48]....for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

Allah mentions in the verse above about a law and a way  for every one of us " for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way" , among others a law of cause and effect and a way of freedom of choice , "if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people" Allah is able to make every human being as a muslim , bow down to Him nonstop (like the angels who all always obey God) in this world but thats not the reason for our creations , we are given a brain hence we are given a freedom to choose which way to follow but since all of us are governed by the law of cause and effect hence we will be made responsible for our every course of action.

[4.85] Whoever joins himself (to another) in a good cause shall have a share of it, and whoever joins himself (to another) in an evil cause shall have the responsibility of it, and Allah controls all things.

So many people who commit henious evil deeds like Hitler for example get away with it in this world but according to the law of cause and effect presented in Islam their evil actions will produce the effect once they die .... so even if they managed to escape the effect on this world yet the effect in the hereafter will not be able to be averted in any way by them.

[3.185] Every soul shall taste of death, and you shall only be paid fully your reward on the resurrection day; then whoever is removed far away from the fire and is made to enter the garden he indeed has attained the object; and the life of this world is nothing but a provision of vanities.

[10.54] And ifevery soul that has done injustice had all that is in the earth, it would offer it for ransom, and they will manifest regret when they see the chastisement and the matter shall be decided between them with justice and they shall not be dealt with unjustly.

The effect if takes place on this world for any evil action is not a form of punishment but more as a lesson for them so that they will come to a realization hence make amend and abandon their evil way

[41] Mischief has appeared on land and sea because of (the meed) that the hands of men have earned. That (Allah) may give them a taste of some of their deeds: in order that they may turn back (from Evil).

The effect if takes place on this world for any good action is not a form of reward but more as a trial for them .

[39.49] So whenharm afflicts a man he calls upon Us; then, when We give him a favor from Us, he says: I have been given it only by means of knowledge. Nay, it is a trial, but most of them do not know.

But once they die then the effect will become a punishment for their evil actions and for those who do good then a reward for their good actions.

[53.31] And Allah's is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth, that He may reward those who do evil according to what they do, and (that) He may reward those who do good with goodness.

[3.25] Then how will it be when We shall gather them together on a day about which there is no doubt, and every soul shall be fully paid what it has earned, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly?

[3.30] On the day that every soul shall find present what it has done of good and what it has done of evil, it shall wish that between it and that (evil) there were a long duration of time; and Allah makes you to be cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and Allah is Compassionate to the servants.

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 20-5-2007 12:04 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2007 12:06 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 blastoff's post

What is cause what is effect?

What is the cause of god created life?

What effect do god have after create life?

Why god created life to worship god? so that HE can be GOD?

Is god life?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 12:06 AM

What is the cause of god created life?

What effect do god have after create life?

Why god created life to worship god? so that HE can be GOD?

Is god life?

The cause is the one (a person) that is responsible for an action .
The effect is the result of an action.

What is the cause of god created life? What effect do god have after create life?
The law of cause and effect governs created being only , the law was set by God for every created being so it governs us all . But God is not His creation, God is uncomparable to His creation so God is not restricted by such law.

Why god created life to worship god?
Allah creates anything He pleases and only Him alone knows the reason for it ...we human are so limited in our knowledge and our brains are created with the ability only for us to think about created being and not about God since we cannot fully comprehend what we can't see with our eyes thus we can only understand limitedly about God.
[28.68] And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases; to choose is not theirs; glory be to Allah, and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).

[3.47]He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.

[5.17] And Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them; He creates what He pleases; and Allah has power over all things,

so that HE can be GOD?
God is self-sufficient , He doesn't need any of His creation. It is us that is in need of God and not the other way around.

[3.97]....and whoever disbelieves, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above any need of the worlds.

[29.6] And whoever strives hard, he strives only for his own soul; most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above (need of) the worlds.

[35.15] O men! you are they who stand in need of Allah, and Allah is He Who is the Self-sufficient, the Praised One.

[39.7] If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient above all need of you; and He does not like ungratefulness in His servants; and if you are grateful, He likes it in you; and no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another; then to your Lord is your return, then will He inform you of what you did; surely He is Cognizant of what is in the breasts.

[64.6] That is because there came to them their apostles with clear arguments, but they said: Shall mortals guide us? So they disbelieved and turned back, and Allah does not stand in need (of anything), and Allah is Self-sufficient, Praised.

Is god life?
I don't get what you mean by this question so please clarify further.

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 20-5-2007 12:38 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2007 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 20-5-2007 12:36 AM
Is god life?
I don't get what you mean by this question so please clarify further.

I know Quran say Allah is light. But what is light then?
Is light a form of life?

Scientist claim 90% of the universe is darkmatter.

so...?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 12:51 AM

Is light a form of life?

so...?

It is the angel that is a form of light, not Allah...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #30 paparock's post

I thought Moses ask allah can I see you? Allah then say I am brighter than light. You will vanish into thin air before you open your eye.. right?

this is what my muslim friend told me

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #31 wei_loon5063's post

Nope, not in anyway God ever implied that He is a form of light.. God just ask us to believe that He does exist...

And by "he" it doesnt mean that God is a male...

[ Last edited by  paparock at 20-5-2007 01:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #32 paparock's post

I know..... a muslims told me once...

It is just a name.....

As I dono what to use in english... cant use SHE or IT right?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 wei_loon5063's post

Maybe because we feel more confortable to use "he". But in the Quran God is refering Himself as We.. Not I or me...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by paparock at 20-5-2007 01:36 AM
Maybe because we feel more confortable to use "he". But in the Quran God is refering Himself as We.. Not I or me...

We are out....

Why we? Allah are them? not him?

In my point of view, God live in us.... I ask you... what are you. the flesh you have now. who do it belong to?

It do not belong to you, we are nothing.

75% of human composed of water. we drink, we pee, we sweat, our skin tears down, we are changing our form whether you know it or not.

God is all around us. in his creations.

God created all this thing and do not abandon it but live with it.

When you feel god left you, god do not left you. you just forget about god.

what say say?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 01:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #35 wei_loon5063's post

God doesnt ask us to find where He is. He just ask us to believe that He exists. How you want to intrepret God it is up to you. BUt even that is not necessary...

God is singular entity of course...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2007 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 12:51 AM

Is light a form of life?

so...?

When we talk about the concept of God as presented in Islam, we must understand that God is uncomparable because there is nothing similar to Him hence this verse below must always be at the back of our mind whenever we want to discuss about God.

[112.4] And there is none like unto Him.

[24.35] God is the Light of the heavens and the earth.

In this verse God refers to Himself as the Light which is a parable . Since it is impossible to define God  even by means of a metaphor or a parable hence the parable of the Light of God is not meant to express His reality which is inconceivable to us all therefore inexpressible in any human language . But the parable here is only to allude to the illumination which He , who is the Ultimate Truth bestows upon the mind and the feelings of all who are willing to be guided. The great muslims scholars such as Tabari, Baghawi and Ibn Kathir quote Ibn Abbas and Ibn Masud as saying in this context : "It is the parable of His light in the heart of believer."

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 01:41 AM

Why we? Allah are them? not him?

"He" refers to the ultimate Power and total Sovereignty of Allah , for example in the verse below  "He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die " which means God has the power to give you life and takes it away from you.

[2.28] How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.

"We" refers to the boundless Mercy and infinite Knowledge of Allah, for example in the verse below " We parted the sea for you, so We saved you " which shows God's mercy towards Moses and his people that God helps them by causing the sea to be parted and thus saved them from the pursue of Paroah and his people.

[2.50] And when We parted the sea for you, so We saved you and drowned the followers of Firon and you watched by.

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 20-5-2007 09:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2007 09:55 AM | Show all posts
this topic goin ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #39 Atomic_Omnikid's post

It is hard to separate science from God. Thats a fact

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

9-6-2024 11:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073199 second(s), 48 queries .