CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cilantro

Steve irwin 'crocodile hunter' killed. his daughter text was so touching.

[Copy link]
Post time 5-9-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tweety_cute at 4-9-2006 04:24 PM
ehh dia ada zoo sendiri kan kat australia tu???

yup...family business...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2006 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jasmine at 5-9-2006 08:57 AM
sian..anak2 dierr still kecik2 lagi dah kehilangan bapak yg penyayang dgn haiwan!!

R.I.P for Steve..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
bye steve.....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Steve brought a new revolution in documentary world for wildlife.kehilangan die akan dirasai.bagi aku,die nih berjaya menambat penonton yg kurang gemar dokumentari cam national gographic dsb.tp style die tu buatkan MF suke tengok pasal documentary Wildlife.Rest In Peace Steve "Cracky" Irwin

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by just_link at 5-9-2006 08:29 AM
2-3 minggu lepas last aku tgk die kat crocodile hunter..dier g 1 tempat cam tasik kot..bawak wife ngan anak pompuan die..

ade sekali tu tunjuk die turun dr helikopter kacau buaya..last2 kene gak ...

ade sekali tu tunjuk die turun dr helikopter kacau buaya..last2 kene gak gigit sket..

lawakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jasmine at 5-9-2006 08:57 AM
sian..anak2 dierr still kecik2 lagi dah kehilangan bapak yg penyayang dgn haiwan!!

penyayang dgn haiwan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-9-2006 06:49 PM | Show all posts
kesian sungguh dia ni..mati dlm 44 tahun..huhu..takziah

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2006 08:29 PM | Show all posts
lepas ni wife dia ker ganti jadi host\...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2006 12:33 AM | Show all posts
The stingray encounter that killed Animal Planet star Steve Irwin was reportedly caught on tape ? but still, conflicting details about the Crocodile Hunter's final moments are emerging.

The ray struck Irwin, 44, with the barb of its tail while he was filming bull stingrays for a TV documentary called Ocean's Deadliest at Batt Reef, Low Isle off Port Douglas, Australia, at about 11:00 a.m. Monday.

Irwin's manager, John Stainton, was widely quoted as telling reporters that he had seen footage of Irwin pulling the deadly barb from his chest before his death, the BBC reports.

But later, when CNN interviewer Rick Sanchez asked whether Irwin had pulled out the barb, Stainton said, "Don't you hear a lot of rumors and, and stuff that goes around on these things? And it's just absolute rubbish."

Stainton also said he could not bring himself to watch the tape.

Ben Cropp, a cameraman who was on the reef when Irwin was killed, told The Australian newspaper he'd spoken to a member of the production crew who said he'd seen footage of the incident.

The tape shows Irwin in shallow water following a large stingray, Cropp said. The animal "probably felt threatened because Steve was alongside and there was the cameraman ahead, and it felt there was danger and it baulked. It stopped and went into a defensive mode and swung its tail with the spike."

The Australian reported Tuesday that police superintendent Mike Keating said investigators had viewed the footage. "There is no evidence that Mr. Irwin was intimidating or threatening the stingray," he said. "My advice is that he was observing the stingray. There are no suspicious circumstances in relation to the death of Mr. Irwin"

But a rep for the state coroner told the paper, "Queensland police are continuing their investigation into Mr. Irwin's death on behalf of the Cairns Coroner."

Funeral arrangements have yet to be announced, though Queensland State Premier Peter Beattie said on Tuesday that Irwin would be given a state funeral if his family approved. Irwin leaves behind his American-born wife Terri, 42, daughter Bindi, 8, and son Bob, 2.

Also on Tuesday, Australia's parliament paused to honor Irwin, who Prime Minister John Howard said had died in "quintessentially Australian circumstances."

Other Australian notables have weighed in as well. Russell Crowe, who was friends with Irwin, said in a statement he was "unable to think about anything else" after hearing of Irwin's death. "He was a great friend of mine. I loved him and I'll be there for his family."

Aussie actor Hugh Jackman said he was in shock, and had just visited Irwin's Australia Zoo on Saturday. "Only two days ago my family finally fulfilled a promise to Steve and made it out to his zoo," he said. "His passion and love of life, family and nature was boundless. He was a colossus and will be sorely missed. My condolences and thoughts are with his family."

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
alahai kesian....

anak kecik lagi dia ni...sian bini dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Terri Irwin's Mom: She's 'Having Hard Time'
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 07, 2006 08:20AM EST

Terri and Steve Irwin with kids Robert and Bindi
Photo by: Icon Images  

Terri Irwin, widow of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin, knows "it's going to be hard being the only parent, because you depend on the other person more than you realize, and she's having a hard time with that," her mother, Julia Raines, told TV's Inside Edition.

Steve, 44, who was killed by a stingray's barb on northern Australia's Great Barrier Reef on Monday, and Terri, 42, have two children: daughter Bindi, 8, and son Robert, who turns 3 in December.

"Robert asks, 'Where Daddy?' because he's only 2, but Bindi has been a big help to Terri. She's been her rock," Raines said, according to the New York Post.

Raines, who lives in Eugene, Ore., also said that Terri "told me, 'I'm very concerned about raising the children by myself,' but I know she'll do well."

Meanwhile, Steve Irwin's family has decided to hold a private funeral to be held within a week, and a public memorial service, which will be held within two weeks, with thousands expected, the Associated Press reports.

Irwin's father, Bob, said in a statement on Thursday that the family and "closest friends" would attend the private service, confirming that the "generous government offer" of a state funeral had been turned down.

Bob said his son wouldn't have wanted a formal state funeral because "he's an ordinary guy, and he wants to be remembered as an ordinary bloke."

No details were released about the location for a public memorial, but the Irwin family's 60-acre Australia Zoo and a nearby sports stadium in Brisbane have been mentioned.

Use magic Report

tweetykiut This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2006 01:33 AM | Show all posts
alahai..sedihnya..takziah..
lepas ni mesti rindu dgn keselambaan dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 01:32 PM | Show all posts
byk jasa dia dh buat..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 11:05 AM | Show all posts
ermm..sian kat anak2 dier...masih kecil pulak tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 06:07 PM | Show all posts
ada 10 pari dijumpai dah mampus ngan ekornya dipotong di perairan oz..kes dendam la tu..dasat dasat..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2006 10:45 PM | Show all posts

diorg tengah bid gambo nie

[ Last edited by  True-X at 14-9-2006 10:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Steve Irwin's Family Attend Memorial Service
Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's Memorial Service was held earlier today at his family's zoo in Queensland, Australia. The service was attended by his surviving family including wife Teri, daughter Bindy, and son Bob along with a crowd of 5,000.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts

The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's Memorial Service

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Alamak sedih nye.. Rmai tul fans dier kan... Sian laa dier nie and her family ;(

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
kat disc channel ada tunjuk x?
bila ek?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 06:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.575766 second(s), 42 queries .