Post time 2-10-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts
comel2

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2010 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by muun at 2-10-2010 20:47

‘Idol vs Talented’: Korea-Japan's different views on CNBLUE
Translation: blue_jus7@CodeAzzuro
Source: Seoul Newspaper Now News

Music-wise, there has been a big difference in perspective on CNBLUE in Korea and Japan.

CNBLUE is known as an idol group in Korea but on the other hand, in Japan, they have established themselves as a band in Japan. According to one Warner Music Japan official, “CNBLUE has the image of an Idol Singer in Korea, in Japan music scene they are more and more recognized truly as a Band.“

CNBLUE 2nd single ‘I don’t know why’ (out on September 16th) reached #1 on the Oricon Indie Single Weekly Chart last September 27th. Their 1st single which was out in June ‘The Way’ has also raised to #7. In Japan, all of their performances were sold out and they also showed a powerful performance on stage.

The Warner Music Japan representative also said, “For a Korean band doing rock music and active as a band in Japan, with a result of reaching #1 in an Oricon Indie Chart with concerts always selling out, this is a great achievement.” “Their potential and talent is clearly seen,” he praised.

The CNBLUE members appearance and height is just as good as the other handsome idol groups and is therefore known as an ‘Idol Band’, however they are also a talented band as the members actually do play their instruments and also write and compose their own music. And because of this, CNBLUE is recognized more as a ‘Musician’ rather then a ‘Star’.

Recently in a Japan search portal Biglobe (ww.biglobe.ne.jp), CNBLUE had the highest vote for ‘which KPOP group would you like to see to have a major debut in Japan’. CNBLUE is truly appreciated as a representative of a Korean talented band in the Japan Music World.

CNBLUE, as a request from their Japanese fans, will be having their Japan fan-meeting on October 28th in the Tokyo International Forum.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-10-2010 08:48 PM | Show all posts
suker bce artikel atas ni....

i am so proud of them rse cam nk g tepeqq jek kt muker sesekor netizen yg mulut longkang kter dorg x leh men instrument live... :@

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2010 08:54 AM | Show all posts
wiken aritu tgk running man

ggih yh nyanyi dr jauh tuk fans jepun dier akak ingat die akan turun g dpn2 fans tuu ggih gak fans tu bwk cd cnblue dlm beg

bijak dier main game tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-10-2010 09:32 AM | Show all posts
BEST GAK LAGU B.I DIA TU...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:36 PM | Show all posts
BEST GAK LAGU B.I DIA TU...
limau Post at 4-10-2010 09:32

mmg best walaupun grammar dgn structure lyrics tunggang langgang

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:39 PM | Show all posts

click for original sizes

cr: as tagged + re-up by chiimin@soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:41 PM | Show all posts
alala baby CN BLUE neh..
kesayangan hyung2 dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:42 PM | Show all posts

cre:mr.cnblue

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:43 PM | Show all posts

cre as tagged

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts

cre:mrcnblue

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts
CN Blue’s Japanese fan meeting tickets sold out in 3 hours

Havingcompletely sold their concert tickets, CN Blue continued to show theirstar power in Japan by selling 5,000 tickets to their fan meeting in 3hours. The fan meeting is scheduled for October 28th at the TokyoInternational Forum.

CNBlue and their agency decided to open this fan meeting because fanswere unable to purchase the limited concert tickets duringSeptember. Tokyo International Forum is very special because only thetop echelon of Japanese stars can perform at the location.

They plan on hosting a live mini-concert with various talk topics at the fan meeting.
Source & photo: Daum, Osen
credit:allkpop

HALL A tokyo international forum

HallA is the largest of the Tokyo International Forum halls and comfortablyseats 5,012 within its double-level theater-type structure.

EDIT

ACOUSTICS MOVIE OFFICIAL BLOG

http://blog.naver.com/acoustic2010

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:45 PM | Show all posts

cre as tagged

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 4-10-2010 13:00

[News] Hard Labor Work trained CNBLUE Into Super Idols (10.02.2010)                                                                                

CNBLUE carried 100kg of musical instruments when they were performing in Japan, hard labour work trained them into super idols.

Before CNBLUE debuted, the Korea idol band had studied in Japan while giving out live performance. Under 30 degree Celsius, they carried their musical instruments that weighed about 100kg. They were just like hard labor. Leader Yonghwa said, we no longer need to carry things around now but I miss those days when we were struggling to achieve our dreams.’

With the single ‘The Loner’ and an average height of 183.2 cm, the four ‘flower’ boys have already become very well-known in Asia swiftly. Actually, before they debuted, the life they led in Japan was really hard and they had to carry 100kg of instruments all around very often. When they were so tired that they could not even stand properly, they could only resort to taking buses but the four big boys together with their big musical instruments nearly occupied all the spaces of the buses and passengers could not get on the buses because of them. At those moments, they would speak in Korean loudly and emphasized they were just some ‘ignorant’ foreigners.

Lee Jungshin betrayed Jung Yonghwa and said there were loads of girls confessing love to him

Yonghwa said, later we switched to trolleys but the musical instruments were too heavy and they broke the wheels. When we were trying to push them forward, they slipped left and when we tried to push them backward, they slipped to the right. Those were the hard days.

Jonghyun said very quickly lest others would continue, I was even hit by the strings, that was really painful! It was with the support of their families that they could endure those ‘hard labor’ days.

Jung Yonghwa has become very renowned for the Korean drama ‘You Are Beautiful’ but is he courted by girls in real life? He denied very quickly, ‘it is so embarrassing! Never!.  He said Jungshin and Minhyuk are the ones who are the most popular among girls but Jungshin said with a meaningful glance, he is just too humble.

When they were small…
CNBLUE Lee Jungshin (from the left), Lee Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa and Kang Minhyuk recalled their childhood memories when holding the pictures in their hands. When they recounted some very exciting moments, they would laugh their heads off, especially Lee Jonghyun.

Lee Jungshin loved carrying bags ever since he was 7, he said, when I was small, I used to carry a bag every day and put a lot of snacks inside. I have not changed this habit until now. I have to carry a bag with me everywhere,’.

He told us the airplane he was holding was the birthday present given to him when he had his 7years old birthday and he could not sleep after receiving it.

Lee Jonghyun has avery deep facial outline which makes him look like a person of mixedblood. When he was in primary three, his friends suspected that he was not a Korean so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’ sadly, his father made fun of him deliberately and said, ‘maybe you’re not one (Korean)!’

The fashionable leader
Leader Jung Yonghwa was a fat boy when he was 1 year old.(picture) You can see his chubby face with a pair of big eyes and he was often praised as , ‘supercute!.’ He said he is a trend setter, even when he went fishing with father, he would dress himself very seriously.

He said,‘I knew how to pose when I was small and I liked to wear shorts together with a pair of long socks. Those were what I wore when Iarrived at Taiwan!’

Minhyuk, ‘this was the photo that I took when I went for a trip in a foreign country…Yonghwa snatched it and said , ‘this really looks like an artificial photo…’

The basic information of CNBLUE

Members: Jung Yonghwa (leader), Lee Jungshin, Lee Jonghyun and Kang Minhyuk
Average age : 20
Average height : 183.2 cm
Official debute date : January, 2010
How they were debuted : In 2009, they released a mini album ’ Now or Never’ in Japan which drew attention and in the following year, they went back to Korea to release ‘Bluetory’ with a very renowned song,’ The Loner’.

creNBLUESTORM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2010 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 4-10-2010 12:58

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-6-2024 04:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.614053 second(s), 39 queries .