fleurzsa Publish time 17-1-2006 12:29 PM

He hehe he he..

Still busy...

I ambil degree thn 1998 dan keluar thn 2001.I dpt scholarship Julai 2004 tapi I mula study Disember 2004.I akan habis study Disember 2006.Clear now?

c ya...

Sephiroth Publish time 17-1-2006 12:55 PM

Er ... OK :stp:

fleurzsa Publish time 18-1-2006 09:46 AM

:bgrin: Seramai 10,000 guru siswazah Gred DG41 dijangka dinaikkan pangkat ke DG44 tahun ini, yang terbesar pernah dilaksanakan bukan saja dalam perkhidmatan perguruan, malah perkhidmatan awam.

http://www.bharian.com.my/m/BHarian/Wednesday/Mukadepan/20060117231306/Article/

:bye:Still busy....

Sephiroth Publish time 18-1-2006 09:57 AM

Naik gaji pun bukannya bermakna kualiti pengajaran guru2 akan meningkat juga. ;)

Kalau niat tak betul - utk kemewahan dan kesenangan dan bukannya utk mengajar generasi baru dan menunjjukan teladan baik, kerajaan naikan gaji berapa banyak pun, kualiti guru tak akan ubah juga.

fleurzsa Publish time 20-1-2006 11:54 AM

Yup, true..

I sbg pendidik... sentiasa ada rasa bertanggungjawab walau di mana2 pun.Thats why I buka thread di board Teens n Sex Education.Walau pun I gerun juga dgn board tersebut tapi nak tunjuk contoh yg baik.... kononnyer la... he he he he

C ya again....

Sephiroth Publish time 23-1-2006 08:11 AM

Teens N Sex Education, ye? :cak: :cak:

Saya tak pergi ke sana ... malas. Asyik cakap tentang sex itu dan sex ini. :P

Sephiroth Publish time 23-1-2006 09:43 AM

Spiritualism and Mysticsm

The most common things Religious followers attend to make mistake is fact that they cannot differentiate between Spiritualism and Mysticsm and think that both are the same. Fact - they are not same but have relationship to each other.

Spiritualism refers to Art of Developing Spiritual Beliefs and Faith - usually based on Religions and Beliefs. Anyone who follows a Religion properly will be expected to have Spiritual Progress.

There is a certain rules for Spiritual Progress, which is (in my understanding) :

1. Self-Discipline - VERY important.
- All religions have "No" and "Yes" in conducts. Religions will teach their followers what to follow/do and what not to follow/do. It is the followers' duties to have self-discipline to follow what is required and say no to what is not to follow.

There is some religions where the followers, despite of given Laws on what not to do, do it anyway. :hmm:

2. Self-Strenght
- Self-Discipline will bring forth Self-Strenght. A person who have discipline in life will generate strenght to undertake whatever required and same time have strenght to move away from anything which jeapordize his self-discipline. This brings forth Self-Judgement.

3. Self-Judgment
- Knowing what is right and what is not right. Sometimes there will be grey areas which requires the individual perspective. Also, sometimes, there will be area which will test a person's faith. All this in the end, will determine on how strong a person is in Discipline and in Strenght.

By combining Discipline, Strenght and Judgement - you have Spiritualism.

So what is Mytiscm? :hmm:
Mystiscm is Art of Understanding how the World Works. In another word - it is studies of Magic.

I know many of us don't know what Magic is. Many also things that Magic means White and Black Magic as known in society. Actually, this is false. Magic which is categories by Black and White is simply temporary Magic and there is a reason for why most religions warn people not to follow them.

However, what most people do not know is, there IS magic all around us. Mystics will know and understand that when something happens, it is because God (most Spiritualists also state the same thing) but many normal people don't know what it means.

When a Mystics says everything is Will of God, what they meant is, everything which happens is because God makes it happen. How does He makes it happen? By increasing or decreasing the Energy in the World and promoting something to happen.

This increase and decrease in the Energy (which makes things born, grow and die thus returning back to the ground) is what some people who are senstive to changes could feel and predict when something is going to happen.

Example of Mysticsm is Taoism - where the Ancient Chinese studied the Nature and predicted what COULD happen if something increases or decreases in Nature and seeks Balance.

However, like most Mystics Arts, Taoism is made into Money-making beliefs by a few who doesn't understand a simple rule - ALL source of Energy comes from God and it is Will of God which something happens. If God choose something not to happen, He will not allow it to happen.

Many Toaists viewed the World as Soulless and Godless, thinking everything happens because changes occurs here and there without a God to play a role. They concluded that Man is the reason why Heaven and Earth changes (true in some case but not all) and avoid to place a God into the picture. They believe that a fortune and misfortune of a person can be determine by examining the person's birth and such.

So, to make long story short - Mystics are NOT speacil humans beings, they a simply people who had learnt to see things differently. :hmm:

fleurzsa Publish time 24-1-2006 02:08 PM

:hmm:

Tak der mood nak komen :kant:

fleurzsa Publish time 24-1-2006 05:47 PM

Sephiroth,

R u n Vijaya is a same person or just a rumor?

Sephiroth Publish time 25-1-2006 07:38 AM

by fleurzsa

R u n Vijaya is a same person or just a rumor?

Rumor. I don't use any other username in this forum.

fleurzsa Publish time 27-1-2006 07:18 AM

Gong Xi Fa Cai.... My Friend, Sephiroth....

http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/ejan_chinese_fireworks/8658-003-08-1076.gif

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/ejan_chinese_happy/8658-002-12-1027.gif

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/ejan_chinese_happy/8658-002-30-1062.gif

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/ejan_chinese_friends/8658-006-08-1052.gif

[ Last edited by fleurzsa at 27-1-2006 07:27 AM ]

Sephiroth Publish time 27-1-2006 08:01 AM

This year, its the Year of the Dog ... Woof! :P

Happy Chinese New Year ... don't be a wolf, ya. :bgrin:

fleurzsa Publish time 27-1-2006 08:03 AM

So, tell us how the preparation & celebration going on...

Sephiroth Publish time 27-1-2006 08:26 AM

by fleurzsa

So, tell us how the preparation & celebration going on...

So and so ... house been cleaned, red latterns had be placed and litted (gives out errie red glow - but very romantic kind of feeling :cak: ) and kuih are been cooked and baked.

It is important to clean the house and keep it clean because during the CNY, Chinese not supposed to sweep their houses (that include vacuuming), but they can pick up things and throw. It said if you sweep the floor, you sweep the prosperity out of the house also.

Some Chinese (who are Buddhist) may go to Buddhist temples but most of them will give offering to their Ancestors in the Shrine (at home) or at the graveyard. Common practise with Hindus.

fleurzsa Publish time 27-1-2006 08:42 AM

So enjoy urself then... forget ur PS for awhile he he he he...

This weekend I will be busy with my assignment... hmmmm

Take care

Sephiroth Publish time 27-1-2006 08:50 AM

Not exactly ... I almost finish DragonQuest 8 and Champion of Norrath (PS2). PS1 and PS2 are my lovey dovies ... cannot ignore them - must berkelakuan adil, no? :no:

fleurzsa Publish time 27-1-2006 08:53 AM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 27-1-2006 08:50 AM
Not exactly ... I almost finish DragonQuest 8 and Champion of Norrath (PS2). PS1 and PS2 are my lovey dovies ... cannot ignore them - must berkelakuan adil, no? :no:

:2lol: I think u r a quite suitable person to do polygamy...

Sephiroth Publish time 27-1-2006 10:16 AM

Polygamy is a headache ... not to mention make knees weak. :P
I rather live alone and in solitude.

Sephiroth Publish time 2-2-2006 11:27 AM

So, Fluerza dear ... what did you do (or still doing) during CNY holiday?

Me? I went to Tasik Bera, Pahang with my family to visit some relatives. Nice place.

When I reach home, I spend the rest of the holiday cleaning up my room, which my mother described as "kandang kerbau" :P

fleurzsa Publish time 2-2-2006 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2-2-2006 11:27 AM
So, Fluerza dear ... what did you do (or still doing) during CNY holiday?
Me? I went to Tasik Bera, Pahang with my family to visit some relatives. Nice place.
When I reach home, I spend the r ...

Tasik Bera... hmmm maybe I went there long time ago... I dont quite remember..I travelled a lot...

During CNY... I stayed at home... some of family members back here so... cooked n cleaning...

A chineese neighbour gave some fruits and kuih bakul... I love kuih bakul then...

My car air-conditioned wasnt functioning n all workshops were closed so I drive around without it..

Still onlined in the forum.. and was doing some research for my tesis...

Simple me....
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
View full version: Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

ADVERTISEMENT