Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2005 08:04 AM

by fleurzsa

So its like Hukum Karma.   

Yup ... one race punishs the other and the other punishs the first; both claims to be blessed by divine, not knowing that they are both there to bring about the already mentioned Prophecy of the End of the Times. ;)

One thing that Im sure about is we cannot save the whole world.
Better save ourselves first.Be a useful person, in this world & afterward.

Don't be so sure your afterlife going to be a peaceful one. ;)
How you live your life in this world determines the next.

New semester will start this Sunday, so no more holiday.

I got a letter informed that I wasnt paid my fees.Then I couldnt get my exam result too. I have already shown my scholarship letter but they still didnt update my file.

Haiyaaa... sometimes technology make more mistake than manual jobs.

Depends on who sitting behind the technology. Some people just don't care about doing work.

So, how many places you went to during your holidays? I know you been to Singapore. Anywhere else?

fleurzsa Publish time 9-7-2005 09:23 AM

Just places around Malaysia... KL, Selangor, Perak, Pahang, Johor, Melaka. I postponed my trip to Kedah & Sarawak.

Maybe I will be in KL next week.

Actually Im not really thinking about afterlife. Lead my life in this world still not an easy job. How I wear my clothes, how I prays, how I use my time at home, how I behave outside.

What do u think about people who doing things to get attention?What kind of person he/she is?

Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2005 09:37 AM

by fleurzsa

Just places around Malaysia... KL, Selangor, Perak, Pahang, Johor, Melaka. I postponed my trip to Kedah & Sarawak.

Maybe I will be in KL next week.

Didn't balik kampung? Where's your kampung anyway?

I think I should take leave and go places ... I just have too many things to do to relax. Too many things to finish.

Actually Im not really thinking about afterlife. Lead my life in this world still not an easy job. How I wear my clothes, how I prays, how I use my time at home, how I behave outside.

Hmmm ... No comment. I cannot say anything because I don't do the same thing you do or vice versa. :P

What do u think about people who doing things to get attention?What kind of person he/she is?

I consider such people as weaklings who has no faith in themselves or what they do or follow.

Seen such people before in Martial arts practise. Simply follow steps and expect the Master to approve of the steps. When the Master does, such people will think they have done properly and mastered it. They don't know that real purpose of learning the steps is to know its secrets in the movements, practise, advantage and disadvantage.

Many people just don't know whether theyfollow the proper methods, so they find someone above them (at least according to their own minds) and get their approval. Seen some of those in the Internet also.

fleurzsa Publish time 9-7-2005 10:12 AM

Im in Teluk Intan now.I born & grown in Teluk Intan.

I will go to my sister house around 5 pm... to watch Akademi Fantasia concert in ASTRO.I will drive to the university early Sunday.

I think u also do some efforts about what u wear, ur behavior, used of time etc.

Okay, so u also awared that some people in internet seem try too hard to get attention.Yup, its depend on their method. But people live in many life style. Maybe they cannot help themselves.

Sephiroth Publish time 9-7-2005 11:10 AM

by fleurzsa

Im in Teluk Intan now.I born & grown in Teluk Intan.

I will go to my sister house around 5 pm... to watch Akademi Fantasia concert in ASTRO.I will drive to the university early Sunday.

Oh ... OK. Monday back school huh?

Your sister married? Not that I'm interested, just think maybe she could introduce someone nice to you. Hehehehe.

I think u also do some efforts about what u wear, ur behavior, used of time etc.

I do attend to time I consume (especially over the Net). Time seems to be running out very fast and I have a lot to finish. As for the rest ... I don't bother much.

Okay, so u also awared that some people in internet seem try too hard to get attention.Yup, its depend on their method. But people live in many life style. Maybe they cannot help themselves.

Cannot help themselves but to waste other people's time? Unacceptable. :no:

Don't care what lifestyle they choose or methods they follow, they cannot go around and burdening others by seeking approvals for their methods and lifestyle. It's annoying to say the least.

fleurzsa Publish time 9-7-2005 11:58 AM

Yeahhh... its really annoying when people disturb the good life.

Sephirothhh!!!!

I have my special man & I meet lots of men everyday...dont worry about me.I have more than enough men in my real life.

This semester I will attend the handsome Indian professor class hu hu hu hu.. Its okay if all my senior said he is very strict.

U know what...one day I met him with his family in a restaurant.His wife is dark, short & not so slender.Seem unsuitable with him cause he is almost light skin, tall & handsome.Maybe his wife has white hearthmmmm

Ok see u on Monday.I also got internet in my rent house.Take care.

Sephiroth Publish time 11-7-2005 08:06 AM

by fleurzsa

Yeahhh... its really annoying when people disturb the good life.
Yup.

Sephirothhh!!!!

I have my special man & I meet lots of men everyday...dont worry about me.I have more than enough men in my real life.

Good ... you don't need another in your collection, yeah? :cak:

This semester I will attend the handsome Indian professor class hu hu hu hu.. Its okay if all my senior said he is very strict.

Hopes he "rotan" you if you don't get good marks in his papers. :devil:

U know what...one day I met him with his family in a restaurant.His wife is dark, short & not so slender.Seem unsuitable with him cause he is almost light skin, tall & handsome.Maybe his wife has white hearthmmmm

Since when color of skins must match to be good husband and wife? Remember, I got wooed by a Japanese (white skinned) fellow and it a bit weird, especially when I'm about 12 inches taller than s/he. S/he only about 5 feet while I'm 5.9. It looked like s/he stood next to a lamp post. :P

Ok see u on Monday.I also got internet in my rent house.Take care.
Yeah, you too.

fleurzsa Publish time 12-7-2005 12:21 AM

This is an interesting online book. A friend gave me last year for my information about Kama sutra.Click Non Fiction at research... Maybe u like to read about The Interpretation of Dreams

http://www.bibliomania.com/2/-/frameset.html

Non Fiction

Bibliomania brings you a wide selection of non-fiction books that have influenced generations. We are constantly adding texts so check back regularly, or Register and click the box for email updates.

A Word to Women
Chronicles of the Pilgrim Fathers
Collected Essays
The Complete Herbal
Das Kapital
Essays
Original Games and Puzzles
History of The Decline And Fall of The Roman Empire
The Interpretation of Dreams
The Kama Sutra
Manners for Men
Mars
On War
Pepy's Diary
The Perfumed Garden
Popular Delusions
Prince
Rights of Man
Selected Prose Works of Shelley
Stars
The Communist Manifesto
The English Constitution
Thus Spake Zarathustra
The Wealth of Nations

Mrs. Humphry
Ernest Rhys (ed)
Ralph W. Emerson
Culpeper
Karl Marx
Count of Rumford
Lewis Carroll
Gibbon
Sigmund Freud
Vatsyayana
Mrs. Humphry
Percival Lowell
Clausewitz
Samuel Pepys
Nefzaoui
Charles Mackay
Machiavelli
Thomas Paine
Percy B. Shelley
A.S. Eddington
Karl Marx
Walter Bagehot
Friedrich Nietzsche
Adam Smith

Sephiroth Publish time 12-7-2005 09:01 AM

by fleurzsa

This is an interesting online book. A friend gave me last year for my information about Kama sutra.   

:o What? You read Kama Sutra also? Sigh ... Girls this day ... ;)

Anyway ... don't do any homework or self-research without proper equipment, yeah. :P

Click Non Fiction at research... Maybe u like to read about The Interpretation of Dreams

Thanks for the site ... I think I check it out later.

fleurzsa Publish time 12-7-2005 11:48 AM

Heyyy dont look at me like that.I did not read it for myself.

Did u remember that I made a threat about Kama sutra in this board some times ago?Did I wrote that Kama sutra not only about sex.U so against it I deleted the threat.I never finish read it then.

Im starting my study now.I got 2 As & 1 B+ for my result. I felt uneasy about the B.I will try harder this semester.

Did u read what admin said to u? Sorry that I pasted our conversation.I was uneasy when a forumner try to mislead it in the first place.

Suddenly many r coming to this board he he he he.Maybe sometimes controversy pull attention to people.

Sephiroth Publish time 12-7-2005 12:59 PM

by fleurzsa

Heyyy dont look at me like that.I did not read it for myself.

Don't deny ... you read it. Hehehehe

Did u remember that I made a threat about Kama sutra in this board some times ago?Did I wrote that Kama sutra not only about sex.U so against it I deleted the threat.I never finish read it then.

Can't say I remember.

Im starting my study now.I got 2 As & 1 B+ for my result. I felt uneasy about the B.I will try harder this semester.

B is not bad ... you in scholarship program or something? Usually, people who are in scholarship program have to worry about As and Bs.

Did u read what admin said to u? Sorry that I pasted our conversation.I was uneasy when a forumner try to mislead it in the first place.

What did Admin said to me? Refresh my memory, please. My memory goes "karat" on the days I fast.

Suddenly many r coming to this board he he he he.Maybe sometimes controversy pull attention to people.

Maybe because I have been going to a Hindusm forum and picking off information from there. Now and then, I will inform a forumer or two who is interested to come here and share what they know, especially since not many Hindus around here.

fleurzsa Publish time 12-7-2005 01:40 PM

U better calm down he he he...

Dear muchmike, Sephiroth,

We have been having this forum for many years, and have seen most of the tricks the forumers are playing.

Tricks such as catching one particular wrong saying of a forumer and report to Mod/Admin, pushing Mod/Admin to remove that forumer is one of the most common, and well known tricks.

For muchmike - If you seriously think that is a dead thread, why don't you report to the polis?

For Sephiroth - If you continue to ack that way, you are not welcome here, please leave.

For both of you - If we ever hear any complaint from either one of you, and if you guys continue to act/behave like this, both of you will be ban!

Come on, both of you are already an adult, (at least I guest), don't act like a children asking for daddy or mommy (Authorities/Moderators) help when you lost in a forum fight!(or when you trying to win in a forum fight)

Settle it yourself!!!

That's all we will be saying. No further reply!

Admin

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=166989&page=2&fpage=1

Sephiroth Publish time 12-7-2005 02:27 PM

by fleurzsa

For muchmike - If you seriously think that is a dead thread, why don't you report to the polis?

Yeah, Mikey should report to the Polis ... love to see their reactions when they found out what an Atheists have to say about their religion (Islam). Hehehehe

For Sephiroth - If you continue to ack that way, you are not welcome here, please leave.

The man is hiding his own fault. ;)
Close Buddhism and Hindusm column and I have no reason to be here.

Settle it yourself!!!

I love too ... but Muchomike didn't give any date, time and place for me to settle him ... ahem ... I mean, settle the "matter".

That's all we will be saying. No further reply!
Good ... because it is a waste of time. Telling a Multinick to behave is like telling a dog not to piss at a tree. The dog will just go to another tree.

I will continue my attack on Atheism - NOTHING CHANGED. I just taking a break and wait for Religion Section to open back. But I guess I could stop threatening idiotic atheists.

fleurzsa Publish time 12-7-2005 02:47 PM

He he he u have gut, man.Im a person with caution..

I dont have any comment about u.I respect people as they r.Of course, as long as u respect me & my boards that I moderate.

U know what

When people discuss things its not really important that both side have to accept to each other.There r so many other topics that can be discuss next.

Dont know why people wasted time to quarrel on a thing for the sake of an ego.

Sephiroth Publish time 12-7-2005 03:30 PM

by fleurzsa

He he he u have gut, man.Im a person with caution..

What the worse could happen to you? You could die ... no big deal to a person died three times. :P

I dont have any comment about u.I respect people as they r.Of course, as long as u respect me & my boards that I moderate.

U know what

When people discuss things its not really important that both side have to accept to each other.There r so many other topics that can be discuss next.

Dont know why people wasted time to quarrel on a thing for the sake of an ego.

It's not matter of Ego. If it simple matter of Ego, I can tell him to go to hell and do more useful things like what I'm doing now.

But this is matter of insulting other people's beliefs openingly by calling religions' as drugs and treating religious followers (whether its Muslim, Christians and Hindus) as drug addicts. That is plain rude.

I have already proven to everyone that Muchomike knows crap about Spiritualism in Kaballah thread. Yet, he can make his own assumptions on what Spiritualism is and should be in Buddhism thread. It's like a lazy man is talking about how to work hard. ;)

There is a limit to everything and to all rotten attitude. Don't blame others for ill-treating you if you cross that line.

fleurzsa Publish time 20-7-2005 02:43 PM

R u angry with me Sephiroth?Hmmmm I just got the feeling.

U know what...

Of all the class members the proffesor chosed me as the class leader. My friends so suprised bcz he didnt know me before...he he he he

Hmmm when I got time I will ask him something about art n culture in Hinduism.

I have to spend more time in reading now.The priority source of knowledge is through books.

I will jog with my housemates at the evening.Do u like jogging? Its good for ur body.

Sephiroth Publish time 21-7-2005 07:45 AM

by fleurzsa

Of all the class members the proffesor chosed me as the class leader. My friends so suprised bcz he didnt know me before...he he he he

You have re-enrolled into class last monday, right? Good for you.

Hmmm when I got time I will ask him something about art n culture in Hinduism.

I will jog with my housemates at the evening.Do u like jogging? Its good for ur body.

No time ... busy.

fleurzsa Publish time 22-7-2005 12:22 PM

I think better for u to take some holidays & travel somewhere nice.

I start to be busy now but still got time to join the forum.

Hmmm without u in this board feel like food without salt.

take care.

Sephiroth Publish time 22-7-2005 03:17 PM

by fleurzsa

Hmmm without u in this board feel like food without salt.

Hmph ... why make such praise when you have so much Muslims to keep you accompany? ;)

You should hang around with your own kind anyway. ;)

fleurzsa Publish time 22-7-2005 08:40 PM

I dont know whats got into u? Did u forget that Im a moderator here n u promised to help.

Ok no problem... people come people go.

I still have a job here... n I always stick to my words.

take care
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
View full version: Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

ADVERTISEMENT