Sephiroth Publish time 23-7-2005 08:10 AM

by fleurzsa

I dont know whats got into u? Did u forget that Im a moderator here n u promised to help.

I will help if you required help, nothing more. So what help do you want?

Also, I said I going to make this place into sort of library where I will place information in it. I'm doing that by collecting info. in other places and also promoting others to come. I didn't say anything that I will answer questions, especially nonsense ones from forumers, some coming to riddicule others.

I have no obligations to entertain people, my obligations is to provide information. If others want information, tell them to go somewhere else.

fleurzsa Publish time 23-7-2005 04:19 PM

Ok, understood.

Dont need any help yet. Thanks.

If u want to make any thread a digest one just tell me, kay.

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 23-7-2005 at 04:21 PM ]

Sephiroth Publish time 25-7-2005 08:02 AM

by fleurzsa

If u want to make any thread a digest one just tell me, kay.

Just make Mahabrathat (Part 1 of 3) as digest. Easier to find when I want to update. Currently researching about Pangea Continent and Varaha Avatar ... not sure when I could have enough information to post it. I'm a perfectionist when comes to such work ... should have become a Lawyer. :P

Anyway ... here's more about dreams I have been having.

Twice in less than two weeks, I have been dreaming of being in a city, filled with zombies (you know, the dead coming back to live zombies). This morning, again I had the same dream.

I (and seemingly a few others) in a city full of dead people. This dead ones seems to have some intelligence in them, and they are not evil, just hunger-driven. It feels too much "Night of the Living Dead" and "Constantine" for my taste. :hmm:

Yeah, my mood has improved a bit (thanks to God who was busy trying to discourage me not to hate anyone's guts) but don't push your luck so much. I MAY have a relapse. ;)

fleurzsa Publish time 27-7-2005 01:02 PM

Im just being myself... for always..

Hmmm..actually I wanted to tell u about my dream before but when u was in such a mood I didnt.

About 2 weeks ago, I dream of a big dog or maybe a big jackal jump on my lying body.The animal was all over my body.In my mind just asked for Allah help.After a few second I was woke up.

Actually I never took serious in any of my dream.But this one was weird though.

Hmm.. a few days ago I dreamed something of u but I forgot about what.

I just discussed in a thread about skill of races in Msia.

Indian r good with languange.The earliest grammar is from Indian. Thats why the most respected lawyer in Msia r Indians.

Chinese r good with numbers so thats why the most respected entrepreneur r chinese.

Malay r good with their handwork thats why the most respected heart surgeon r Malays.

Sephiroth Publish time 27-7-2005 02:16 PM

by fleurzsa

Hmmm..actually I wanted to tell u about my dream before but when u was in such a mood I didnt.

About 2 weeks ago, I dream of a big dog or maybe a big jackal jump on my lying body.The animal was all over my body.In my mind just asked for Allah help.After a few second I was woke up.

Actually I never took serious in any of my dream.But this one was weird though.

Hmm ... maybe you pissed off someone. This dream couldn't have occured after you adviced someone in Nasihat thread in MM column, could you? :hmmm:

I have notice that I usually have strange dreams after I piss off a certain someone in Religion section ... usually as method of scaring me. Sure ... visions of hell and demons could work on humans ... they not dealing with a human here, are they? :cak:

PS: if you want protection, just mumble some prayers before going to bed. Tell Him to send whatever comes to disturb you BACK to whoever it came from. That's what I usually do.

Hmm.. a few days ago I dreamed something of u but I forgot about what.

O_o ... O_o ... O_o ... your sweet dreams are not my concern, thank you very much. Just make sure you keep my chastice in one piece.

I just discussed in a thread about skill of races in Msia.

Indian r good with languange.The earliest grammar is from Indian. Thats why the most respected lawyer in Msia r Indians.

Chinese r good with numbers so thats why the most respected entrepreneur r chinese.

Malay r good with their handwork thats why the most respected heart surgeon r Malays.

Yeah ... so?

fleurzsa Publish time 27-7-2005 04:00 PM

Hmmm maybe thats why I didnt remember bcz my dream of u also not my concern.;)

About the skills....

So u r surely got Indian blood in ur body.Ha ha ha gotca.Now I know u r an Indian :cak:

Sephiroth Publish time 28-7-2005 07:50 AM

by fleurzsa

Hmmm maybe thats why I didnt remember bcz my dream of u also not my concern.

Ahem ... you are dreaming about me (bulu roma I naik :P). Don't you think that is my concern? o.O

About the skills....

So u r surely got Indian blood in ur body.Ha ha ha gotca.Now I know u r an Indian

That is the most idiotic theory I have ever heard. No scientific (or whatever else) theory at all.

For your information, 95% of people taking language classes, comes from Chinese people and most of them also into business. Most doctors (and engineers) are Indians, followed closely by Chinese. Muslims also alot, if you count those who become "self-doctors" in the bushes.

And you come and say I'm an Indian fellow all because I know a few languages. Sigh ... ;)

fleurzsa Publish time 31-10-2005 06:43 PM

Sephiroth,

How r u along the deepavali days?

I am so busy with my study n the Rayapreparations

Men dont have as much work as women to celebrate the Raya festival

I will get my normal life back after Hari Raya he he he

In my school years I went to my Indian best friends (twin) on deepavalito eat tosey.Actually their family dont eat anything that is haram to muslim.So I eat anything at their house..

After their mother dead they all move from the town... n I was busy to make my life so we lost contact ...

I hope to find them someday...

[ Last edited by fleurzsa at 31-10-2005 06:44 PM ]

Sephiroth Publish time 2-11-2005 08:07 AM

by fleurzsa

How r u along the deepavali days?
I am so busy with my study n the Rayapreparations
Men dont have as much work as women to celebrate the Raya festival
I will get my normal life back after Hari Raya he he he

Hmph ... now you remember this place. huh? ;)

Celebrations is boring ... people come to my house, talk about the same old things, eat and drink, place with my nephew and go home. Me? I guess I will spending my time with my PS1 and PS2 ... not sure what else to do. Never in a holiday mode. :P

In my school years I went to my Indian best friends (twin) on deepavalito eat tosey.Actually their family dont eat anything that is haram to muslim.So I eat anything at their house..

After their mother dead they all move from the town... n I was busy to make my life so we lost contact ...
I hope to find them someday...

Well ... good luck. Things like this usually happen without any proper planning, so they could just appear in places you least expected.

fleurzsa Publish time 2-11-2005 11:08 AM

Dont worry, I will always remember my responsiblity.I just know that u can take care witheverything here for me. he he he he

Why not change the games with good film in cinema.High Sky maybe... Or u can get married.... I know... I know....

So u r working today.

I have lots to do now.C ya again.

Sephiroth Publish time 2-11-2005 01:04 PM

by fleurzsa

Dont worry, I will always remember my responsiblity.I just know that u can take care witheverything here for me. he he he he

Hmmm ... Somehow, your reply seems to be ... "tak iklas" O_o

Why not change the games with good film in cinema.High Sky maybe... Or u can get married.... I know... I know....
So u r working today.

What does getting married have to do with losing boredom? What we can possibly do when married that couldn't be so boring as sitting at home?

Besides, there's not many good movies out there. I did enjoy The Last Samurai and Kingdom of Heaven - my kind of movies, unfortunately, not many movies of such out there.

Yeah, got some thing to do like paying for my car, and get some files ready for next week. This is good time because my bosses are away and like they say, when the cat away, the mouse will play. Hehehehe.

T-shirt which lose a bit, hair not done strictly, candy bars and coke for drinks - yup, I'm very casual today. Except for a few people, 95% of the staff in my building are on leave.

I have lots to do now.C ya again.

Good luck.

fleurzsa Publish time 2-11-2005 03:01 PM

Im having a few minutes breakhe he he he

Do u think Im addicted to this forum?I have to look at the forum whenever internet is available.Sometimes as a guest...just to make sure that everything is ok.

Thanks to Allah, I still have busy life out here.I dont want to be a fat woman with life infront the computer.

Hmmm in second thought.... maybe if u married then, u still stuck with ur PS or ur wife cannot finish all the preparation work .I fail toimagine Sephiroth with apron n pot...he he he he

MataPena Publish time 5-11-2005 11:27 AM

Originally posted by fleurzsa at 2-11-2005 03:01 PM
Im having a few minutes breakhe he he he

Do u think Im addicted to this forum?I have to look at the forum whenever internet is available.Sometimes as a guest...just to make sure that every ...

Cik Fleurza ni dulu asal agama Hindu ker?Bila mula memeluk agama Islam?

Jangan mare yer? Sekadar bertanya. bagus juga jadi moderator thread Hinduism.

:bye:

fleurzsa Publish time 6-11-2005 01:13 AM

Originally posted by MataPena at 5-11-2005 11:27 AM

:stp:

Sephiroth Publish time 7-11-2005 08:13 AM

by fleurzsa

Do u think Im addicted to this forum?I have to look at the forum whenever internet is available.Sometimes as a guest...just to make sure that everything is ok.

Is that so? :hmm:

Thanks to Allah, I still have busy life out here.I dont want to be a fat woman with life infront the computer.

Ahem ... NOT everyone who sits in front of a PC is a fat woman (or a man), you know. You just have to take time to exercise now and then to keep those figure well-shaped. :bgrin:

Hmmm in second thought.... maybe if u married then, u still stuck with ur PS or ur wife cannot finish all the preparation work .I fail toimagine Sephiroth with apron n pot...he he he he

Hehehehe ... you failed to imagine because you kept thinking me as a guy. :bgrin:

For your information, I cook some nice stuff like nasi goreng, mee, mihun, maggi goreng, kari ayam and such. No religion (as far as I know) said cooking can only be done by woman or cannot be done by men.

by MataPena

Apa hal dgn kawan kamu ini, Fluerza? Dia ingat mentang2 seseorang itu moderator di suatu tempat, makna dia itu dr golongan itu ke? Mentaliti apa ini? :stp:

fleurzsa Publish time 9-11-2005 01:15 PM

If u r a woman u can invite me to taste some of ur dishes maybe... :mll:

Hmmm Im thinking of an idea to make a new topic.Lets see...

Sephiroth Publish time 9-11-2005 03:56 PM

by fleurzsa

If u r a woman u can invite me to taste some of ur dishes maybe...

Guys and girls cook too, you know. Anyway, maybe some day you will taste my cooking. Who knows?

Hmmm Im thinking of an idea to make a new topic.Lets see...

OK, I will make one. Here's my opinion on Men and Women. See what you have to say about it. :hmm:

I believe that :

- Men are imperfect beings physically (for example, how easily they arouse by sexual desires and anger) - so they are trying to become perfect emotionally and spiritually.

- Women on the other hand are physically perfect (ask any guy and he could do :ah: :P ) but they choose to become imperfect by their own emotions and attachment.

So what do you think? Logical? :hmm:

fleurzsa Publish time 10-11-2005 10:53 AM

Hmmmm IMO

Men r leaders so they r suppose to be perfect in everything

Women r imperfect in both physical n brain

women exist bcz of men so women r suppose to be lead by men... not vice versa

Sephiroth Publish time 10-11-2005 11:00 AM

by fleurzsa

Men r leaders so they r suppose to be perfect in everything

You see men around you (especially in Cyber Cafes) ... see any perfect men around? :cak:

Women r imperfect in both physical n brain

Nope ... physically yes, brain no. Studies show that they are good at some fields like Education, Medicine and such. Any field that requires Love and Compassion, women are good at it. Any field that requires Strategy, cold-heartness and Management, women not so good because they attend to let emotions get hold of them.

women exist bcz of men so women r suppose to be lead by men... not vice versa

You're born from your mother's womb and your kids will born by yours. I don't see where where women exists solely because of men comes from. Maybe in your belief, it certainly ain't mine. :no:

fleurzsa Publish time 10-11-2005 12:01 PM

Men r born perfect... its up to them to use the advantages.

Actually women r imperfect in brain too.Most women cannot control their mouth. Every month they got menstrual cycle. Its influenced their brain.

Without men no kid would be born he he he he
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
View full version: Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

ADVERTISEMENT