CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 30-5-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Yup ... and on top of that, I was fasting (no food and water for the whole day) so I don't exactly do things fast. And EVERYONE seems to love getting on my chops on Fridays.

How long have u been fasting ? ..  I found that this thing is good for body and mind ...

Sometimes about 10 seconds (which is unusual for a PS1 console) and sometimes, it hangs straightaway. There's only sound at the background but the next scene won't load.

Oh i see. so the problems occur when you play the ps1 disc eh ?

Which is GOOD. Healthy competitions will mean that Japanese must work hard to bring better games with better storyline and I can imagine games like FF1 - 6 (those were simple but elegant games), FF7, Chrono Trigger and Cross and Xenogear-like games making a come back with deep storylines instead of nonsense like FFX-2.

Yup FFX 2 is crap and also Xenosaga .. really bs in my opinion .. anyway. Magna Carta will be in store on July ....

Have u play Star Ocean 3 ?  ?

Speaking of which ... I'm playing Chrono Cross now, want to try and finish the game this time ... IF my console allows me.

The old one eh ? :cak:

Yves? Hmmm ... Sounds familiar but No, I don't remember playing it.

Actually the names Ys .. it is very popular on Pc .. and its Falcom... by the way Falcom will be releasing Zwei... another 2d rpg ... :clap:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2004 08:44 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

How long have u been fasting ? ..  I found that this thing is good for body and mind ...

Not sure ... 10 years maybe. A friend of mine taught me.
Not sure the mind but it is good for the body. It will bring out the waste products from the body out as the body forced to burn extra calories from the fat tissues to sustain it.

Oh i see. so the problems occur when you play the ps1 disc eh ?

Yup, not sure what condition is CD2 is. Right now, stuck with a boss fight in Hydra Marsh.

Yup FFX 2 is crap and also Xenosaga .. really bs in my opinion .. anyway. Magna Carta will be in store on July ....

Yup.

Have u play Star Ocean 3 ?  ?

Nope ... haven't buy it also.

The old one eh ?  

I can always use Emulators ... and besides, my PS will last if I take care of it properly.

Actually the names Ys .. it is very popular on Pc .. and its Falcom... by the way Falcom will be releasing Zwei... another 2d rpg ...  

I don't play much games on PC because only PC I have is my brother's notebook (which he uses) and my office PC which is a bit old to play hightech games.

Use magic Report

pong1306 This user has been deleted
Post time 31-5-2004 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 8-4-2004 07:40 PM:
Info:

This game is from Koei ....

The gameplay is kinda like a Dynasty Warriors stuck on space...

Anyway this game are available at your local game shop ......

[img]http://image. ...

I Like it very mucth......

Hotkaja@hotmail.com

:dia::dia::dia::dia:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Not sure ... 10 years maybe. A friend of mine taught me.
Not sure the mind but it is good for the body. It will bring out the waste products from the body out as the body forced to burn extra calories from the fat tissues to sustain it.

Oh i see.. do you take vitamins ?

Hmm...

Currently i'm playing Super Robot Taisen MX.. it is kinda like strategy where you control new and retro robots.... Man this game reminds me of my childhood days when i was watching Granddizer and Tosho Daimos in the evenings...

check this link for more info about SRTMX :http://www.suparobo.jp/

In case you are looking for Magna Carta you can check the links at:

www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_magnacarta_jp.html

The trailer looks awesome ... :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2004 03:35 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.. do you take vitamins ?  

Vitamin? Nope.

Currently i'm playing Super Robot Taisen MX.. it is kinda like strategy where you control new and retro robots.... Man this game reminds me of my childhood days when i was watching Granddizer and Tosho Daimos in the evenings...

It's in Japanese I see. Any idea when they going to translate it?

Didn't think you could be old enough to remember Grandizer and Tosho Daimos.

In case you are looking for Magna Carta you can check the links at:

www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_magnacarta_jp.html

The trailer looks awesome ...

Downloading in progress.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
It's in Japanese I see. Any idea when they going to translate it?

Didn't think you could be old enough to remember Grandizer and Tosho Daimos.

Yup, it is in Japanese. Wah, i randomly select the robots and then pop walah i control Granddizer... FYI Granddizer comes with the yellow ufo.. and the anthem is totally retro just like the cartoon :lol ... I'm in chapter 8 where i'm beat the Evangelion robots ... and the evangelion robots follow my team ... about 18 robots are included in this game and more i think. Some of the robots are from the Gundam series, Eva, Rahxephon and a lot of retro robots ... :bgrin:

Grandizer is one of my favourite robots but i prefer Tosho daimos cause i'm kinda like the robot transformation from a big truck into a robot. and also his power "putaran angin" ... :lol

Downloading in progress.

Hmm... :hmm: what do you think about the trailer ? ... cool or not ..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-6-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup, it is in Japanese. Wah, i randomly select the robots and then pop walah i control Granddizer... FYI Granddizer comes with the yellow ufo.. and the anthem is totally retro just like the cartoon  ... I'm in chapter 8 where i'm beat the Evangelion robots ... and the evangelion robots follow my team ... about 18 robots are included in this game and more i think. Some of the robots are from the Gundam series, Eva, Rahxephon and a lot of retro robots ...

Grandizer is one of my favourite robots but i prefer Tosho daimos cause i'm kinda like the robot transformation from a big truck into a robot. and also his power "putaran angin" ...  

Glad you enjoying yourself. :bgrin:

So this game is not going to be translated? Hmph ... another game strictly for Japanese.

Is this game RPG or Tactical RPG? Or is it like Front Mission 4? I don't remember having interest in playing any Robot games in any console ... I wonder why. :hmm:

Hmm...  what do you think about the trailer ? ... cool or not ..

So and so ... Not so interesting, but enough interest to make me check it out later when it comes out.

BTW do you know what a Magna Carta is?

It is the name of the treaty in England which place the power of autonomy from the Kings to the People in 1600s if not mistaken. One of the legends surrounding this treaty is the role played by a famous thief, Robin Hood in defending the Crown and assisting in the signing of the Treaty. Of course most people regard him as a myth.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Glad you enjoying yourself.

So this game is not going to be translated? Hmph ... another game strictly for Japanese.

Is this game RPG or Tactical RPG? Or is it like Front Mission 4? I don't remember having interest in playing any Robot games in any console ... I wonder why.

I think so . cause Banpresto don't like to import this game to the westerns ...

Its Tactical i think, but so far it makes you to move robots and kill all the robots using some of the commands depends on the power of the robots. :bgrin:

So and so ... Not so interesting, but enough interest to make me check it out later when it comes out.

BTW do you know what a Magna Carta is?

It is the name of the treaty in England which place the power of autonomy from the Kings to the People in 1600s if not mistaken. One of the legends surrounding this treaty is the role played by a famous thief, Robin Hood in defending the Crown and assisting in the signing of the Treaty. Of course most people regard him as a myth.

Heard it before but not so so ....

Hmm... maybe koreans are coming back this year for the gaming industry ....

The game will come out this year .

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2004 01:49 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I think so . cause Banpresto don't like to import this game to the westerns ...

Those guys also the ones who produce Ultraman : Fighting Evolution last time.  And producers of Power Rangers if not mistaken.

Its Tactical i think, but so far it makes you to move robots and kill all the robots using some of the commands depends on the power of the robots.  

Just brought it during lunch time. My first Robot game. :nyorok:

Hmm... maybe koreans are coming back this year for the gaming industry ....

According to the STAR In-Tech today, Korean is leading country in online games (in terms of playing it) so online games should be something to expect this year and maybe next.

Worth a test.

PS : Forgot ... didn't notice it till I looked at the moderators' lists. Congrulation on becoming a Moderator. :clap:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2004 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Those guys also the ones who produce Ultraman : Fighting Evolution last time.  And producers of Power Rangers if not mistaken.

Yup. those banpresto geeks . :lol

Just brought it during lunch time. My first Robot game.

Cool. welcome to the robot gaming family .. :cak: I got plenty of robot games such as Robotech, Zone of Enders 2 ... hmm i think i got 4 robot games if im not mistaken...

According to the STAR In-Tech today, Korean is leading country in online games (in terms of playing it) so online games should be something to expect this year and maybe next.

Wow ... koreans are in the wilderness these days before the online age ...

I can't remember playing korean games in my life ..

PS : Forgot ... didn't notice it till I looked at the moderators' lists. Congrulation on becoming a Moderator.

Thank you .. he he he :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2004 02:06 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup. those banpresto geeks .  

at least they specialize in one particular topic in a game. That way, they know their games will be unique. Just like Capcom used to specialize in Survival Horror games and Square in RPG (before it become Square Enix).

Cool. welcome to the robot gaming family ..  I got plenty of robot games such as Robotech, Zone of Enders 2 ... hmm i think i got 4 robot games if im not mistaken...

Thanks ... hmm ... Zone of Enders are a Tactical RPG? Thought it was a 1st Person Shooter. Saw an anime (brought by a friend) named ZOE : Idolo last time.

Wow ... koreans are in the wilderness these days before the online age ...  

I can't remember playing korean games in my life ..

I think I saw one of the perviews on Korean Online RPG in X-Play. Unfortunately, they (Koreans) don't seems to add their culture into their games and most of it comes too westernized to differentiate, unlike Square.

Thank you .. he he he  

Have fun deducting people's credits. Now they (forumers) have to treat you like a Goddess.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2004 02:23 PM | Show all posts
at least they specialize in one particular topic in a game. That way, they know their games will be unique. Just like Capcom used to specialize in Survival Horror games and Square in RPG (before it become Square Enix).

True .. I remember playing those cute small tetris game on the Snes, it was produced by Banpresto ...

Well, i like capcom for the Fighting thing and not the survival horror games because their screw up the REO .. :cf:

Square is number 2 in my list... My number one list is Konami.. :cak:

Thanks ... hmm ... Zone of Enders are a Tactical RPG? Thought it was a 1st Person Shooter. Saw an anime (brought by a friend) named ZOE : Idolo last time.

Zoe is not a tactical RPG, it is more to shooting i think .. i stuffed it in the robot family because it is robot .. :clap:

I think I saw one of the perviews on Korean Online RPG in X-Play. Unfortunately, they (Koreans) don't seems to add their culture into their games and most of it comes too westernized to differentiate, unlike Square.

Oh i see...  i find that the drawings are similiar to Shadow Hearts ...

anyway ...

Atlus announced a new PS2 simulation RPG called StellaDeus, an original RPG which takes place in a slowly collapsing world, where power dries up. A religious sorority Ekuwe used ancient teachings to temporary stopped the world's decline and saved the mobs and people, but people begin to lose their will and energy to live under the Ekuwe. :clap:

The first date sales for new released games in japan on May 27 ...

Super Robot Taisen MX (PS2, Banpresto) - 331,294 units

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

True .. I remember playing those cute small tetris game on the Snes, it was produced by Banpresto ...  

I remember those small Pac-Man-like Ultraman games in the arcade last times. Helped to kill time before my computer class begins. :bgrin:

Well, i like capcom for the Fighting thing and not the survival horror games because their screw up the REO ..  

Resident Evil 0? The one for Gamecube? Haven't play it yet. Waiting for it in PC or PS2/

Square is number 2 in my list... My number one list is Konami..  

Konami screw up MGS2 and  Square screw up with FFX-2. Those were the bad times, I guess ... when one runs out ideas. First thing I thought when I play both games were "What the HELL were they thinking?"

Zoe is not a tactical RPG, it is more to shooting i think .. i stuffed it in the robot family because it is robot ..  

Oh good ... then this game is still my first robot game (for RPG), not ZOE.

Oh i see...  i find that the drawings are similiar to Shadow Hearts ...

Drawings?

Any ideas when SH2 English version coming out? I'm avoiding to play Japanese version for RPG (unless there is no translation) because it is easy to miss the story.  I also brought Saiyuki : Reload (Jap).

Atlus announced a new PS2 simulation RPG called StellaDeus, an original RPG which takes place in a slowly collapsing world, where power dries up. A religious sorority Ekuwe used ancient teachings to temporary stopped the world's decline and saved the mobs and people, but people begin to lose their will and energy to live under the Ekuwe.

The first date sales for new released games in japan on May 27 ...

Hmmm ... Sounds like FF7 kind of storyline. :hmm: No dudes with white hair, hopefully.

Super Robot Taisen MX (PS2, Banpresto) - 331,294 units  

Unfortunately, IF the Westerners don't like a certain game or understand the concept and storyline, you can be sure it will get a bad record.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2004 03:30 PM | Show all posts
I remember those small Pac-Man-like Ultraman games in the arcade last times. Helped to kill time before my computer class begins.

Oh.. i think remember that one...

A lot of Banpresto games are from the Snes ...:cak:

Resident Evil 0? The one for Gamecube? Haven't play it yet. Waiting for it in PC or PS2/

Resident Evil Outbreak ... cause the loading time sucks ...

Konami screw up MGS2 and  Square screw up with FFX-2. Those were the bad times, I guess ... when one runs out ideas. First thing I thought when I play both games were "What the HELL were they thinking?"

Well. hopefully MGS3 will do justice for MG series ... but seriously Konami makes the best football game ever and the mascot that is Rocket Knight is my favourite..

Oh good ... then this game is still my first robot game (for RPG), not ZOE.

You mean the Super Robot Taisen MX eh ? ...

Drawings?

Any ideas when SH2 English version coming out? I'm avoiding to play Japanese version for RPG (unless there is no translation) because it is easy to miss the story.  I also brought Saiyuki : Reload (Jap).

:solute: Well ... SH2 will be released on November ..

Hmmm ... Sounds like FF7 kind of storyline.  No dudes with white hair, hopefully.

Bad news... white hair dude got in this game ..

Unfortunately, IF the Westerners don't like a certain game or understand the concept and storyline, you can be sure it will get a bad record.

Well... the westerners especially the kids from USA like robots and i'm sure that this game will be a hit if it released in the USA ....

Hmm... man this game is getting tougher and tougher... Hmm i'm fighting this lavender robot who use a big plasma gun. damn it ... my robot explodes and he says shimata.. :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2004 05:15 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh.. i think remember that one...

A lot of Banpresto games are from the Snes ...

Can't find Arcade version games to download. Then again, I have not been downloading seriously like I have in the past due to the stupid security system my company is using.

Resident Evil Outbreak ... cause the loading time sucks ...

Right ... you told me last time. Other than that, the rest is OK, right?

Well. hopefully MGS3 will do justice for MG series ... but seriously Konami makes the best football game ever and the mascot that is Rocket Knight is my favourite..

Snake Eater should be coming out soon ... and I believe Konami will retrify the problem or it will face problems of its customers abandoning it like Capcom's did because of continues lousy games (RE Veronica and the Sun Survivor).

You mean the Super Robot Taisen MX eh ? ...

Yup ...

Well ... SH2 will be released on November ..

And chill runs down my spines ... I really don't like SH series.

Bad news... white hair dude got in this game ..

Great ... another Sephiroth-look alike. :siok:

Well... the westerners especially the kids from USA like robots and i'm sure that this game will be a hit if it released in the USA ....

Assuming they get it translated first.

Hmm... man this game is getting tougher and tougher... Hmm i'm fighting this lavender robot who use a big plasma gun. damn it ... my robot explodes and he says shimata..  

Shima ta? Done?

trying leveling up and upgrading. And try find out the enemies' armour. That way, you could bring proper strategy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2004 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Right ... you told me last time. Other than that, the rest is OK, right?

The rest is A ok ... still if their can do justice on the loading time than this game will be Ok .... hmm have u got it yet ? :hmm:

Snake Eater should be coming out soon ... and I believe Konami will retrify the problem or it will face problems of its customers abandoning it like Capcom's did because of continues lousy games (RE Veronica and the Sun Survivor).

Well, snake will be 100 percent playable i think .... I think RE Veronica is OK but not so so ... Gun Survivor sucks .. :puke:

And chill runs down my spines ...  I really don't like SH series.

Shadow Hearts ? not interested  or Silent Hill ? ... :hmm:

Great ... another Sephiroth-look alike.

Well the white hair dude is not an evil man.. he is the main character .. :clap:

Shima ta? Done?

trying leveling up and upgrading. And try find out the enemies' armour. That way, you could bring proper strategy.

Ok .. now i level all the robots... this game is quite strange... cause the big robots always got hit while the small yellow ufo is imune to any attacks ....

I still can't understand what is the purpose to select one robot from the 18 robots ... , example... i choose Tosho but there is no tosho in the chapter...  :stp:

:pompom: can't wait for Atelier Iris.. this week !!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2004 05:53 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The rest is A ok ... still if their can do justice on the loading time than this game will be Ok .... hmm have u got it yet ?

I could be your console. How's the loading for other games? Have you check whether the CD is thin or thick.

No ... I don't have RE0.

Well, snake will be 100 percent playable i think .... I think RE Veronica is OK but not so so ... Gun Survivor sucks ..  

snake should be 100% playable ... after the fiasco they did with raiden, anything less and Konami going to get it from the gamers.

Veronica kindda sucks ... didn't like it. Graphic was horrible, the monsters were lame and the challenge is almost no existence. Gun Survivor was worse. I mean ... I could take down Tyrant faster than he could walk from one end of the hall to the other hand to reach me.

Shadow Hearts ? not interested  or Silent Hill ? ...  

Silent Hill not interested, too much for my sensors. Shadow Heart I'm waiting.

Well the white hair dude is not an evil man.. he is the main character ..

EVEN worse ... a goody Sephiroth clone. :kant:

Ok .. now i level all the robots... this game is quite strange... cause the big robots always got hit while the small yellow ufo is imune to any attacks ....

Why don't you send the UFOs in first and form some kind of sheild? That way, the enemy need to cut through the small ones before reaching you and give you enough time to concentrate your attack and nail the sucker?

I still can't understand what is the purpose to select one robot from the 18 robots ... , example... i choose Tosho but there is no tosho in the chapter...   

Same reason why you have a lot of Pokemons ... each comes with its own speciality. A good RPG gamer (at least a hardcore one) knows that there is no such thing as useless fighter in a deck/army. Find his strenght and weakness and you should be able to make use of it.

can't wait for Atelier Iris.. this week !!!

Won't be able to play for some time ... busy and trying to do something. Thinking of wanting to play FFX-2 ... not like I want to see Yuna in shorts but .... maybe just curious.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 12:45 AM | Show all posts
I could be your console. How's the loading for other games? Have you check whether the CD is thin or thick.

Well, other games run smooth except REO and also Sonic Heroes ... yup i'm kinda like this Sonic thing but the new one is crap ... i'm kinda disappointed on this sonic heroes..

snake should be 100% playable ... after the fiasco they did with raiden, anything less and Konami going to get it from the gamers.

Veronica kindda sucks ... didn't like it. Graphic was horrible, the monsters were lame and the challenge is almost no existence. Gun Survivor was worse. I mean ... I could take down Tyrant faster than he could walk from one end of the hall to the other hand to reach me.

Hope that it will be 100 percent .... if not it will be sucks ...

gun survivor 4 ? ... the part where u fight the tyrant in the ship ? ... kinda sucks cause at the end of the game, the disc hangs...  :jeling:

EVEN worse ... a goody Sephiroth clone.

Well the dude hair is white but not long just short ... the game will be released this year also..

Why don't you send the UFOs in first and form some kind of sheild? That way, the enemy need to cut through the small ones before reaching you and give you enough time to concentrate your attack and nail the sucker?

Hmm... the sucker did damage the yellow ufo... maybe i should level it again ... cause my money was short for leveling the robot..

Same reason why you have a lot of Pokemons ... each comes with its own speciality. A good RPG gamer (at least a hardcore one) knows that there is no such thing as useless fighter in a deck/army. Find his strenght and weakness and you should be able to make use of it.

Well, at the begining.. it didn't revealed the power of the robot... only the picture of the robot...

Won't be able to play for some time ... busy and trying to do something. Thinking of wanting to play FFX-2 ... not like I want to see Yuna in shorts but .... maybe just curious.

Hmm.. how do you think about Yuna songs ? .. good or sucks ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 09:00 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well, other games run smooth except REO and also Sonic Heroes ... yup i'm kinda like this Sonic thing but the new one is crap ... i'm kinda disappointed on this sonic heroes..

Then most likely it is your CD. Put the CD toward the light, place your hand on the other side and if you can see glimpse of your hand, it means it is too thin. Laser from the reader sensor inside the PS console would most likely penetrate through the CD and that will cause loading problems.

Hope that it will be 100 percent .... if not it will be sucks ...

Agreed.

gun survivor 4 ? ... the part where u fight the tyrant in the ship ? ... kinda sucks cause at the end of the game, the disc hangs...  

Things like that happens. My annoying moment when I couldn't see the ending at the end of Kingdom Hearts because the game hangs when Aeris and Cloud appears to kiss and make up. :hug:  I hate those two. :jeler:

Well the dude hair is white but not long just short ... the game will be released this year also..

Hmmm ... Dante (of DMC) make over I guess. I probably check it out.

Hmm... the sucker did damage the yellow ufo... maybe i should level it again ... cause my money was short for leveling the robot..  

When comes to Tactical RPG, they should have some sort of extra jobs which you could do to gain more money. In FFT, it was all those assignments you get in the bars while in Disgaea, its the Item World. Maybe in your game, they have something like that also.

Well, at the begining.. it didn't revealed the power of the robot... only the picture of the robot...

If you recognise what robot it is, maybe you can plan ahead.

Hmm.. how do you think about Yuna songs ? .. good or sucks ...  

I thought she went insane after all the Aeons flew away. :bgrin: And when she kept dancing with a blur face, I thought she was having a seizure.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Then most likely it is your CD. Put the CD toward the light, place your hand on the other side and if you can see glimpse of your hand, it means it is too thin. Laser from the reader sensor inside the PS console would most likely penetrate through the CD and that will cause loading problems.

Oh i see.. I will try it out... It was a long time ago where i use a hair dryer to rub the dirt in the disc and guess what happen, it makes sparks ...

Things like that happens. My annoying moment when I couldn't see the ending at the end of Kingdom Hearts because the game hangs when Aeris and Cloud appears to kiss and make up.   I hate those two.

Sometimes these pirates just rip it the game half way ... and then sell it on the streets..

When comes to Tactical RPG, they should have some sort of extra jobs which you could do to gain more money. In FFT, it was all those assignments you get in the bars while in Disgaea, its the Item World. Maybe in your game, they have something like that also.

Still searching though ... have u started playing it yet .. ;)

I thought she went insane after all the Aeons flew away.  And when she kept dancing with a blur face, I thought she was having a seizure.

ha ha ha .. :lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 12:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097631 second(s), 41 queries .