Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2004 06:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Play Dvd hang terus ? ...hmm whats the first problem... i mean what causes your ps2 to hang... is it from the disc or the ps2 hit the floor or what ?  

No ... I treat my PS2 (and PS1) with respect (you should considering how long I saved to buy it). I guess it has been overworking for a long time. I never drop it ... hit it a few times but gently only. :malu:

I don't hardly play any DVD movies on it either. Planning to buy a DVD movie player someday, but not now.

Only reason I could think is Mata Syaitan (Devil's eyes), especially those around here. :no:

Oh i see.. well i do websites and my friends didn't pay me.. quite sucker i'm to do their jobs but oh well just helping them  ...  

That's horrible ... you want me to pay them a visit? :cak:

Anyway, if you did it for a company, you have right to bill them (as long as everything is by document). If it is personal thing, you can sue them. Worse came to worse ... just send some viruses and damn the whole website.

hmm do you like drawing ?  

I can't draw even if someone put a gun to my head. :geram:

well i use the white memory card that is Ar2 .. only for the money thingy. but the exp i didn't use cheat...  

Bad gamer ... :no: Oh well ... as long as you have fun.

BTW ... I was wondering about Malaysian Game Magazine. Is there anyway anyone could sell reviews, walkthroughs etc to this type of magazines? Free lance writing I mean. A friend of mine is very eager to do this sort of things.

Fyi... thats the new game that i bought tadi ..  

Good luck playing it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-6-2004 05:09 PM | Show all posts
No ... I treat my PS2 (and PS1) with respect (you should considering how long I saved to buy it). I guess it has been overworking for a long time. I never drop it ... hit it a few times but gently only.  

I see... i think its overworking also cause the ps2 laser spins very fast..

I don't hardly play any DVD movies on it either. Planning to buy a DVD movie player someday, but not now.

FYI.... i play a divx and mp3 into the PS2 using the Ps2 reality media player.. quite best lah. play mp3 and avi into the Ps2 ....
:cak:

That's horrible ... you want me to pay them a visit?  

Anyway, if you did it for a company, you have right to bill them (as long as everything is by document). If it is personal thing, you can sue them. Worse came to worse ... just send some viruses and damn the whole website.

Poor me... always got kena bully.. ... anyway .. all the *****s are also jobless ...

I can't draw even if someone put a gun to my head.

Oh i see.. ;)

Bad gamer ...  Oh well ... as long as you have fun.

BTW ... I was wondering about Malaysian Game Magazine. Is there anyway anyone could sell reviews, walkthroughs etc to this type of magazines? Free lance writing I mean. A friend of mine is very eager to do this sort of things.

I think there is one for the PC magazines...  but for console like tiada lah...

Good luck playing it.

Thanks... by the way i'm in this stage where i fight this big eagle.... and also i got lost somewhere cause the words are all in japs... but i managed to find my way out....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 10:10 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I see... i think its overworking also cause the ps2 laser spins very fast..

Yup ... it should be modified soon. :cry:

FYI.... i play a divx and mp3 into the PS2 using the Ps2 reality media player.. quite best lah. play mp3 and avi into the Ps2 ....  

Don't abuse your PS2. It is not designed to play movies and play sounds.

Poor me... always got kena bully..  ... anyway .. all the *****s are also jobless ...

Becareful next time.

Oh i see..  

Why did you ask?

I think there is one for the PC magazines...  but for console like tiada lah...

PC Magazine? :hmm: I will check it out. Right now he is in financial difficulties worse than me. The economic is still in bad situation.

Thanks... by the way i'm in this stage where i fight this big eagle.... and also i got lost somewhere cause the words are all in japs... but i managed to find my way out....  

You can understand the story or not? That's the important thing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Yup ... it should be modified soon.

Hmm..meaning... you are going to change the old chip into new or what ? ... :hmm:

Don't abuse your PS2. It is not designed to play movies and play sounds.

Oops... well... i'm kinda like the disc that can make your ps2 into one big media ....

PC Magazine?  I will check it out. Right now he is in financial difficulties worse than me. The economic is still in bad situation.

Oh i see... hmm mind if i'm asking... what does he do rite now ?..

You can understand the story or not? That's the important thing.

Hmm... so far so good .....

Have you played Final Fantasy XI ?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:53 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm..meaning... you are going to change the old chip into new or what ? ...  

Yup ... change it to Messiah Chip and see whether the sensor is OK or not. Hope to God it is because I can't afford much. :kant:

Oops... well... i'm kinda like the disc that can make your ps2 into one big media ....  

I only like to make it into game console for playing games. This way, it couldn't go kaput on me on times when I have least financial resources to do something about.

Oh i see... hmm mind if i'm asking... what does he do rite now ?..

Oh him? he keep himself busy. He is working on his fanfics project (which I hope he release soon, for his sake <_<), seems to be learning new skills in programming and 3D animation because he has this dream of making a game and finally (according to him the last time we spoke), there had been some changes in the department he is working in so his busy with that too.

Hmm... so far so good .....

Have you played Final Fantasy XI ?

FF11? Nope ... I don't have online facility (at home) or financial resources for that. Hope against all hopes that they (Square) will release a offline version soon like what Capcom did for RE Online.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Yup ... change it to Messiah Chip and see whether the sensor is OK or not. Hope to God it is because I can't afford much.

Hmm where is the chip eh ? .. i'm kinda curious about it..

I only like to make it into game console for playing games. This way, it couldn't go kaput on me on times when I have least financial resources to do something about.

Oh i see...

Oh him? he keep himself busy. He is working on his fanfics project (which I hope he release soon, for his sake <_<, seems to be learning new skills in programming and 3D animation because he has this dream of making a game and finally (according to him the last time we spoke), there had been some changes in the department he is working in so his busy with that too.

Cool ... your best friend ? ...

FF11? Nope ... I don't have online facility (at home) or financial resources for that. Hope against all hopes that they (Square) will release a offline version soon like what Capcom did for RE Online.

Me also don't have HDD ... hmm waiting for FF12

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-6-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm where is the chip eh ? .. i'm kinda curious about it..

No idea ... must be somewhere inside the console. Not going to open it up just to see it.

Cool ... your best friend ? ...

So and so ... I don't have a best friend. Most my "friends" are books.

Me also don't have HDD ... hmm waiting for FF12

Any idea when FF12 coming out? It been way too long isn't it? Since they release FF10, FFX-2. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 04:42 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

So and so ... I don't have a best friend. Most my "friends" are books.

Hmm.. what type of books do you read ? ... :cak:

Any idea when FF12 coming out? It been way too long isn't it? Since they release FF10, FFX-2.

Rumours says that it will be released somewhere in summer in japan on 2005 ...

I heard that the most of the good guys in Kingdom Hearts becomes evil, such as Beast and Auron will be the bad guy also ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 04:51 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm.. what type of books do you read ? ...  

Except for Mathematical-related, Love-related, non-fictional stories and Auto-Biogrophics, you can say I read everything else. No, Playboy Magazines and those alike is not included.

Usually Science (of all branches except Physics), History and Sastera is my main topics. I just have a gift to unravel something which others usually scratch their heads to try and figure out. :bgrin:

Rumours says that it will be released somewhere in summer in japan on 2005 ...

One more year to wait. :geram: I guess I spend that time finishing other games.

I heard that the most of the good guys in Kingdom Hearts becomes evil, such as Beast and Auron will be the bad guy also ...

Hehehehe ... That's good news. :devil: That means I will be going after them. Hehehehehe ... I don't like good guys too much. They just ... goody for their own sake. :cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Except for Mathematical-related, Love-related, non-fictional stories and Auto-Biogrophics, you can say I read everything else. No, Playboy Magazines and those alike is not included.

Usually Science (of all branches except Physics), History and Sastera is my main topics. I just have a gift to unravel something which others usually scratch their heads to try and figure out.

Wah.. so many books ..

I only read the LOTR and then i fainted and zzz... maybe i'm not a book type. he he he:cak:

I read only some of the autobiography book like david beckham biography, kurt cobain, some stephen kings books, anne rice, To kill a mockingbird, and some some books.... these days i'm lazy to read books ...

One more year to wait.  I guess I spend that time finishing other games.

Hehehehe ... That's good news.  That means I will be going after them. Hehehehehe ... I don't like good guys too much. They just ... goody for their own sake

Yup.... I'm excited about this and also this month with the released of silent hill 4.. yahoo !!!...

Hmm when will your ps2 will be fixed ? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 05:29 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Wah.. so many books ..

Like I said before, books are my "friends"

I only read the LOTR and then i fainted and zzz... maybe i'm not a book type. he he he

I read only some of the autobiography book like david beckham biography, kurt cobain, some stephen kings books, anne rice, To kill a mockingbird, and some some books.... these days i'm lazy to read books ...

Usually means you have less patience. You must have patience to sit and read, slowly uncover the story as you go along.

Do you know how hard it is to read and understand Murder Mysteries? I used to read this when I was in teens and found that I couldn't understand anything at the end of the story. Till Arthur Conan Doyle in his short stories about a character "Sherlock Holmes" fixed that. :cool:

Quote:
One more year to wait.  I guess I spend that time finishing other games.

Hehehehe ... That's good news.  That means I will be going after them. Hehehehehe ... I don't like good guys too much. They just ... goody for their own sake

Yup.... I'm excited about this and also this month with the released of silent hill 4.. yahoo !!!...

Silent Hill 4 ... :kant: No comment. I just hope they did something about the stupid fog and the damn radio siren this time.

Hmm when will your ps2 will be fixed ?  

No idea. Still need money for my other financial responsibilities.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Usually means you have less patience. You must have patience to sit and read, slowly uncover the story as you go along.

Do you know how hard it is to read and understand Murder Mysteries? I used to read this when I was in teens and found that I couldn't understand anything at the end of the story. Till Arthur Conan Doyle in his short stories about a character "Sherlock Holmes" fixed that.

Oh i see..... :hmm:

Silent Hill 4 ...  No comment. I just hope they did something about the stupid fog and the damn radio siren this time.

Have u tried playing siren ? .... you know Forbidden Siren.... :bgrin:

Have u seen the new Harry Potter movies ? ....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 10:46 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.....

You should try to read Murder Mystery-related fictions. Last time in the late 1970s all the way to the beginning of 1990s, they had a LOT of TV series about Murder Mysteries - Murder, She Wrote, Sherlock Holmes, Columbus etc. They even had a competition one by TV3 to "catch" the murderer in a 3-part TV series called Murder in Space. I got the right person but I didn't thought there were two of them.

Those were the good old days. :cry:

Have u tried playing siren ? .... you know Forbidden Siren....

Nope ... no games yet. Busy with some work. And whatever games I have now, I have to finish it first.

Yesterday ... I chase after a Chocobo in FF-X2. :kant: My friend always said he hated chocobos and I never understand why till I ran after the damn birds ON FOOT. :geram:

Have u seen the new Harry Potter movies ? ....

Harry Porter movies? Nope ... don't know why I just don't like it. Maybe I'm like Guts from Berserks ... senstive to magic.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Most people with PS2 will be using the Messiah chips...There's Messiah 2 chips which is common for people who bought PS 2 last year and also the Messiah 3 chips(dont know if it's true..some called it something like Messiah 2 pro)

The difference between these 2 chips are Messiah 2 need to hold the reset button for 3-4 seconds and press again just to watch DVD movies...For Messiah 3 chips you just insert the DVDs and maybe just reset once...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
by Seraphim

Most people with PS2 will be using the Messiah chips...There's Messiah 2 chips which is common for people who bought PS 2 last year and also the Messiah 3 chips(dont know if it's true..some called it something like Messiah 2 pro)

The difference between these 2 chips are Messiah 2 need to hold the reset button for 3-4 seconds and press again just to watch DVD movies...For Messiah 3 chips you just insert the DVDs and maybe just reset once...  

Should I allow the shopkeeper to install whatever chip he wants to install or should I have a say in it? :stp:

My PS2 is old a bit, brought it at the beginning of 2002. It have been working perfectly without any problems till the last few months. Time for an upgrade I guess. :kant:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
It depends..If you are playing fine without so much trouble then by all means just stick with...Trying to fiddle while it's in top condition sometimes doesnt bring desirable results
Anyway if you want to change the chip inside if it's really sucked than just change it...Although much preferably if you send it to shops that you can trust..AND hope they dont fiddle anything inside..

Anyway what model of your PS 2???

Actually old PS 2 is sometimes better than the newer ones since old PS 2 are usually authentic or original as compared with new PS 2s which are RECON...

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 8-6-2004 at 02:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 05:22 PM | Show all posts
You should try to read Murder Mystery-related fictions. Last time in the late 1970s all the way to the beginning of 1990s, they had a LOT of TV series about Murder Mysteries - Murder, She Wrote, Sherlock Holmes, Columbus etc. They even had a competition one by TV3 to "catch" the murderer in a 3-part TV series called Murder in Space. I got the right person but I didn't thought there were two of them.

Oh. i think i remember that show.. its reality tv rite .

Nope ... no games yet. Busy with some work. And whatever games I have now, I have to finish it first.

Still playing FF x2 eh ? :hmm:

Yesterday ... I chase after a Chocobo in FF-X2.  My friend always said he hated chocobos and I never understand why till I ran after the damn birds ON FOOT.

Do you know the origin of Chocobo ? ...

Harry Porter movies? Nope ... don't know why I just don't like it. Maybe I'm like Guts from Berserks ... senstive to magic.

Oh i see..

Maybe i will wait for Vin Diesel new movie and Spiderman 2....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
by Seraphim

It depends..If you are playing fine without so much trouble then by all means just stick with...Trying to fiddle while it's in top condition sometimes doesnt bring desirable results
Anyway if you want to change the chip inside if it's really sucked than just change it...Although much preferably if you send it to shops that you can trust..AND hope they dont fiddle anything inside..

Well ... got one shop where I'm a regular customers. Most games I buy from there have no loading problems so I attend to go there. The girls are cute also.

I have been asking them how much to modify and they say it is about 180 - 200. I guess I have to save a bit so I don't overspent.

Anyway what model of your PS 2???

Actually old PS 2 is sometimes better than the newer ones since old PS 2 are usually authentic or original as compared with new PS 2s which are RECON...

It was stable for about 1 1/2 years. But I think lately, it give problems due to some kids who tried to play the game by loading all type of CDs in it. :geram: It was OK before, with a slight problem now and then.

by rhoyo

Oh. i think i remember that show.. its reality tv rite .

Reality show? No ... it was a regular 3 hours movie. The story about a dozen people living together in a small space station and one day, a guy everyone hated died and everyone start pointing fingers at each other.

Maybe you were too young to remember.

Still playing FF x2 eh ?  

I like to take it slow.

Do you know the origin of Chocobo ? ...

Chocobos have origin? I thought it was someone's idea to annoy gamers in Squaresoft games. :hmm:

Oh i see..

Maybe i will wait for Vin Diesel new movie and Spiderman 2....

Chronicle of Riddick and Spiderman 2 huh? Chronicle of Riddick going to be a FPS game and Spiderman 2 was supposed to be release last April. Not sure what's the hold up.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Reality show? No ... it was a regular 3 hours movie. The story about a dozen people living together in a small space station and one day, a guy everyone hated died and everyone start pointing fingers at each other.

Maybe you were too young to remember.

Maybe lah.. he he ....

Currently i'm watching Push nevada..

I like to take it slow.

Oki doki .

Chocobos have origin? I thought it was someone's idea to annoy gamers in Squaresoft games.

Chocobo.. cute chicken birds... :hug:

Chronicle of Riddick and Spiderman 2 huh? Chronicle of Riddick going to be a FPS game and Spiderman 2 was supposed to be release last April. Not sure what's the hold up.

well if you are talking about the game. i will pass.... cause the 1st spiderman game sucks ....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:02 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe lah.. he he ....

Currently i'm watching Push nevada..

Sheesh ... suddenly feel so old. :lebai:

Push nevada? Never heard of that.

Chocobo.. cute chicken birds...  

I don't see what so cute about a bird which could step on someone and kill him, by accident.

well if you are talking about the game. i will pass.... cause the 1st spiderman game sucks ....

What to do? It is a common knowledge that movies don't make good games and vice versa.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 07:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.308345 second(s), 44 queries .