Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 21-3-2004 02:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 21-3-2004 00:44:
sutera abadi,

Saya pun tak tau mengapa mereka merebut sekelompok batu di pertengahan laut itu. Mungkin ada minyak? :lol

Setahu saya, laluan air di Pulau Batu Puteh adalah sibuk dengan kapal c ...

Kalau dia orang control Pulau Batu Putih, maka PTP akan terancam. Bukan shj adalah tanggungjawab kita untuk mempertahankan hak tanah kita.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 21-3-2004 04:05 AM | Show all posts
ooiii ariya,

Kalau dia orang control Pulau Batu Putih, maka PTP akan terancam. Bukan shj adalah tanggungjawab kita untuk mempertahankan hak tanah kita.

Bagus tu. Tidak terfikir pasal memperkukuhkan kedudukan pelabuhan2 negara kita di perairan itu. Pasir Gudang dan PTP mungkin akan terancam. That's a good contribution! One more point for us.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2004 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 21-3-2004 04:05:
ooiii ariya,

Bagus tu. Tidak terfikir pasal memperkukuhkan kedudukan pelabuhan2 negara kita di perairan itu. Pasir Gudang dan PTP mungkin akan terancam. That's a good contribution! One more  ...

Kita juga ada tanggungjawab untuk mempertahankan tanah hak milik, kita. Sanggupkah kita lihat Singapura mengambil hak tanah kita???? ALso, Pelabuhan Singapura(PSA) kini menghadapi ancaman yang besar daripda PTP, setelah PTP berjaya merampas MAERSK Sealand dan Evergreen, dua syarikat kotainer perkapalan yang terbesar di dunia ke sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Stop all these nonsensical and provocative posts, please go to your Pak Lah and learn some manners.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 11:08:
Stop all these nonsensical and provocative posts, please go to your Pak Lah and learn some manners.

Excuse me!!!! What do you mean by nonsensical and provocative post??? Is it because that we type in malay language??? What is the wrong in doing that??? After all, this is a Malaysian search engine meant for Malaysians and Malay is our national language what!!!! So shut up and if you do not like it you can leave this place. It is just like you HATE MAlaysia soooo much yet you come Malaysia eat our food, buy our products, use oue services and many more and at the same time while you are here condemning Malaysia, s***ting every where without respect for the locals around here. Just example. SO, it is you who should go learn some manners as we already have manners.

If that is not the reason, what else is the reason???? Do not tell me you understand our malay language and the content, and you call our discussion nonsensical and provocative???? After all, this is a discussion what!!!!! Also, as you can see, you are the one who is posting TOO provocative posts by condemning Dr. M and many other issues such as condemning even a religion(i.e. Islam). Mind you, you came in here and have no respect at all for the people of Malaysia and the muslims. This I tell you, now, you are now in a Malaysian forum by a Malaysia Incoperated company. YOu are free to join, discuss, post or whatsoever but do it with some respect for the Malaysians around here just like we do. If it is not you who provoke many of the forumers here, you think that you will be in this state today. Maybe, even Malaysians would have supported you to be a moderator. I will definitely not!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Pak lah has the manners and good sense not to push the issue because he knows that Pedra Branca does not belong to Msia. You too ought to learn from good mannered pak lah and shut up.

Anyway pak lah is a Chinese, he will know what to do. You just shut up and follow what pak lah does and yu will be OK.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-3-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
xxxxxxxx.........! Come on! Dun fight with him, kay?! U can kiss my xxxxxxx..! :lol

(Note from Moderator Darsita: Your credits has been deducted as a result of this post (insults)).

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 25-3-2004 at 09:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Come kiss me xxxx acong.

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 25-3-2004 at 09:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2004 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 03:01 PM:
Come kiss me as-s acong.

where's ur xxxx? u have one meh? why i dun know lor?! :lol

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 25-3-2004 at 09:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 14:37:
Pak lah has the manners and good sense not to push the issue because he knows that Pedra Branca does not belong to Msia. You too ought to learn from good mannered pak lah and shut up.

An ...

Who told you he is a chinese. Just because his name is Abdullah doesn't mean that he is a chinese. His father was a religious teacher in his kmpung lah girl!!! Hahahahaha!!! His father was a founding member of UMNO. That shows that you are a manipulatior and twister of facts. You think all Abdullah is from chinese convert to msulim is it???

Also, to correct you, Pak Lah never did recognise Pulau Batu Putih as Singapore's. What we are trying to do is to resolve the issue between ourselves and now, we will be going to court. We will either settle it ourselve or in court, will never leave it unsettled.

You are really ignorant!!! You are also a joker, a clown that empty vessles make most noise. Tong! Tong! Tong! People now will know your stupidity, as they did when you said Kosovo is not under UN. UN is now governing that area and NATO, KFOR is only like a police force there to keep the peace under UN instructions.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 03:25 PM | Show all posts
AB's forefathers were Chinese from Hainam island, don't you know?
He does carry Chinese blood. To get closer to his oriental roots he married a Japanese.

AB may not recognice S'pore right to PB openly, but he's defintely not pushing it. The reason why he won't do both is because many Msians already have their minds poisoned by Mahathir abt PB.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 15:25:
He does carry Chinese blood. To get closer to his oriental roots he married a Japanese.

AB may not recognice S'pore right to P ...

Hahaha. Oh Debmey Manipulator and twister of facts, I humbley bow down to you. Over my foot. I wonder where did you get your facts? Come on deh, many malays aren't even from Malaysia itself, there were many movements from islands all around. Even so then how come Pak Lah become a malay???? If you say he has chinese blood, I might be able to accept, but you do not just become a Malay simply by converting to Islam. YOu have to have Malay blood!!!! Also, do you know that there are many malays who aren't muslims??? This you do not know leh!!!!!! Before Islam came, the malays here were either Hindus or Buddhist.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 15:25:

AB may not recognice S'pore right to P ...

The Ha brothers, on their first visit to Malaysia, were among some 600 relatives who turned up here yesterday for the gathering of the descendants of Hassan Salleh or Hah Su Chiang, the maternal grandfather of Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

People of what race follows the father, boy!!!! Also, maternal grandfather. Heard that!!!!!

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 22-3-2004 at 03:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 04:16 PM | Show all posts
It doesn't matter, the oriental blood is still there.He will know what to do.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2004 16:16:
It doesn't matter, the oriental blood is still there.He will know what to do.

So, what are you complaining???? He is also a malay apa!!!! THis is one thing I tell you know. Don't care if he is a malay, or he is half mala, he has the respect and veneration from all people in Malaysia disregard if he is half chinese or not. The fact that he is a malay now and he is very capable. That proves that there are many malays which are great and wise, one of the being the great Dr. Mahathir. Dr. M is his mentor and he too have great respect for Dr. M didn't you watch the live telecast of the swearing in ceremony??? Dr. M was there. Dr. M is no longer a member of parliment neither is he in the cabinet yet he was there, heard that he and his wife was one of the guest of honour there. Dr. M's era was still the best. Trust me, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi will one day be like Dr. M or at least near him. ALso, we will do whatever within legitimate ways it is to get back that island of ours. Pak Lah will not let you all get it just like that. You know not many things so takke a back seat and keep quiet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Look up there, 5 people agrees that Pulau Batu Putih belomgs to Malaysia while 0 disagree. Cast your vote lah, unless do not tell me that you also agree. Hahahahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2004 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Hhahahahahahahahaha......... the vote above is stupid.

You have have 1 million votes above and PB still belongs to Singapore.
You can never steal our land from us and all yu can do is dream on.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2004 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-3-2004 08:59:
Hhahahahahahahahaha......... the vote above is stupid.

You have have 1 million votes above and PB still belongs to Singapore.
You can never steal our land from us and all yu can do is dream on.

I am tired of arguing with you when you have been proven wrong and also being too stuborn and arrogant. I have just this one word for you, See you in court and we shall see that land rightfully belongs to who

This I say to you too, you can never steal our land from us and all you can do is dream on.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
See us in court? Thats what Msia is running away from. You need to speak to your govt and ask Mahathir get Msia into such a mess in the first plavce?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2004 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-3-2004 13:50:
See us in court? Thats what Msia is running away from. You need to speak to your govt and ask Mahathir get Msia into such a mess in the first plavce?

Hey!!! That is why I said you are manipulator and twister of facts. Before Dr. M resign, he made an agreement with his Singapore counter part to bring that issue to the ICJ. All agreed. After Pak Lah take over, I do not know what happened already as Pak Lah said that there are some issues he will want to try giving another chance such as the water issue before bring up to ICJ. This I do not know about if his going to give another try or not for this island(not too sure but heard no news about it so assume that we are going to icj). In fact during Dr. M's reign we are already preparing our councils to the ICJ. So you are manipulating facts. Dr. M wants to bring up and had agreed with your PM that it will be brought up. So, who is the coward down here spreading lies about Dr. M???????

Dr. M did not get Malaysia into such mess!!! Singapore did.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 23-3-2004 at 06:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Harry-Meghan kantoi lagi
manopHarry-Meghan kantoi lagi
Views : 9687 Replies : 1
Pelacur kelas Atasan
chipmunk2024Pelacur kelas Atasan
Views : 33100 Replies : 90
Ilisha Ameera in a photo series.
grUdgE-frEakIlisha Ameera in a photo series.
Views : 39754 Replies : 76
Edisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita bekas adik ipar kok ping luah perasaan spill tea di IGStory?
QatrunnadaainEdisi ludah2 pada telefon!! : Apa cerita
Views : 41528 Replies : 196
Instafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & the geng) part 3
hotmakInstafamous Rempit (kak yah, kak zah & t
Views : 177751 Replies : 1682
Pelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada Simpanan RM100,000 jika hendak sambung belajar di Australia
YgBenarPelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada
Views : 23732 Replies : 93
Walaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
pengecattaikWalaun, tak buat lawak tak sah!
Views : 7677 Replies : 1
Nikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,Nurulhidayah Ahmad Zahid   lega pernikahan disahkan kerajaan Malaysia
YgBenarNikah di Arab Saudi dan Selepas 7 tahun,
Views : 11079 Replies : 3
Menunggu cinta tuhan
maklukpenggodaMenunggu cinta tuhan
Views : 11540 Replies : 30

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 06:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071935 second(s), 48 queries .