CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 15330|Reply: 31

[Tempatan] Sempena Harga Barang Naik:Khidmat Sugar Baby Minimum RM400 Sebulan!

[Copy link]
Post time 3-3-2015 08:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by GhostWalking at 3-3-2015 03:18 AM

Only RM400 to get a ‘sugar baby'            

They don’t come cheap: Sugar babies expect a monthly allowance, gifts and even travels in return for their ‘companionship’, which usually includes sex. Photo posed by models.

PETALING JAYA – Sukar untuk memiliki ‘sugar baby’ sendiri? Terima kasih kepada Internet kerana salah seorang daripada mereka mungkin boleh menjadi milik anda dengan bayaran serendah RM400.

Menerusi tawaran tertentu, golongan lelaki kaya atau ‘sugar daddy’ akan membayar sejumlah wang kepada gadis muda untuk menemani mereka termasuk tawaran seks kini menjadi perkara biasa.

Proses penawaran itu boleh dilihat laman web tertentu serta iklan dalam talian.

Menyamar sebagai ‘sugar daddy’, ‘sugar mummy’ atau ‘sugar baby’, wartawan The Star bertanya beberapa soalan kepada secara dalam talian kepada beberapa gadis termasuk penuntut universiti yang menawarkan perkhidmatan itu.

Turut ditemui seorang gadis yang menawarkan perkhidmatan serendah RM400 sebagai bayaran bulanan bagi aktiviti seks.

Malah ada dikalangan gadis-gadis itu menawarkan harga yang lebih tinggi.

Sebagai contoh seorang remaja perempuan yang masih belajar di tingkatan enam dari Ipoh yang dikenali sebagai Puteri mengiklankan perkhidmatannya secara dalam talian dengan harga RM1,000 sebulan termasuk perkhidmatan seks.

Sementara itu seorang gadis berusia 23 dari sini yang sudah memberi perkhidmatan kepada beberapa orang berstatus ‘datuk’ mengenakan bayaran RM500 bagi sekali janji temu untuk makan malam.

“Ia perlu untuk gaya hidup saya. Saya perlukan pakaian dan makanan mewah.

“Sugar dady kawan saya mampu memberikannya semua itu, jadi saya juga mahukannya,” kata Puteri.

Terdapat beberapa laman web khusus yang akan memadankan antara ‘sugar daddy’, ‘sugar mummy’ dengan ‘sugar baby’.

Data dari salah satu laman web menunjukkan bahawa hampir 50 peratus daripada ‘sugar baby’ adalah pelajar kolej – meningkat daripada 20 peratus pada tahun 2006. - The Star Online

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-3-2015 08:16 AM | Show all posts
I STARTED my research on young sugar babies with an account on Seeking Arrangement, a sugar daddy website that makes US$10 million (RM36 million) a year. Business is booming, obviously!

Minutes later, I was officially a sugar baby for sale, (price: negotiable). Within a day, I had two messages from sugar daddies, each boasting a net worth of US$1 million (RM3.6 million).

The money-for-companionship aspect of this arrangement is super in-your-face – sugar babies state a price range, and sugar daddies advertise their annual income. The lowest I saw was a cool US$75,000 (RM271,000).

My sugar baby account was a success (if you could call it that), with 13 men over the past month offering me all sorts of awesome perks like free holidays and “the pampering of your life”, though I’m not really sure I wanna know what that entails.

My sugar daddy account, however, was a total flop. You are only given 10 free messages, and I couldn’t advertise my phone number or email. I messaged 10 sugar babies, with no reply.

BTW..That’s how the site makes money – sugar daddies/mommies have to pay up to access the site’s full features.

Slightly disheartened, I moved on to local online classifieds websites.

It was depressing.

The sheer number of women advertising themselves the way one would a car or garden furniture was mind-boggling to say the least.

And, again, money was at the forefront of the sugar babies’ minds. Some advertisements came with a warning: “If you cannot afford RM5,000, don’t send me a message.”

Obviously, I still sent them messages via the classifieds’ internal messaging system. I had a story to write, okay?

Now, these sugar babies clearly know what they’re doing. They ask all kinds of questions – “How much do you make?”, “What do you do for a living?”, “Where do you live?” and so on – before agreeing to give out their personal phone numbers.

Clearly, they wanted to gauge how legit I was, and how rich I really was.

I suppose I failed their tests, as I didn’t manage to get a lot of numbers as a sugar daddy.

I had a bit more luck posing as a sugar mommy. I guess men are more forthcoming, as one answered many of my questions without asking about my pay slip, and he even gave me a pretty good price of RM400 a month.

That’s right folks, I could’ve had my own sugar baby at RM400 a month – and he looked pretty good in his photos!

After weeks of trawling the seedier end of Malaysian Internet, I emerged slightly battered by the bombardment of what is essentially sex for hire.

All the sugar babies and daddies I interviewed deny that this arrangement is prostitution, and I do understand where they’re coming from.

But coming from a background where sex is closely related to love, I don’t think I will be looking for a sugar daddy, ever. Not even with the lure of the pampering of my life.

http://rage.com.my/my-attempt-at-being-a-sugar-baby/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2015 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by GhostWalking at 3-3-2015 03:59 AM

PUTERI, 18, looks like your average teenager. She likes to have nice meals, go shopping, watch movies, and hang out with her friends. The only difference is she’s looking for a wealthy man – a sugar daddy – to pay for that lifestyle.

“Having financial security is important to me. If I have to date a man to get it, why not?” said the Form Six student.

“It’s difficult to maintain my lifestyle as it is, but I also want to have nice clothes, and have fancy meals. My friend’s sugar daddy was able to give her all that, so I decided to try it too.”

“Back in the day, the usual way was to be a GRO at a club, drink with businessmen all the time, and see where it goes.”

This sugar daddy-sugar baby arrangement – where attractive young people offer “companionship” (which usually includes sex) in exchange for money, shopping trips and exotic holidays – is becoming increasingly popular in Malaysia, all thanks to the Internet.

In the past, sugar babies would usually have to hang around and play the field at certain clubs or pubs – not an easy process. Now, it takes literally five minutes to set up an account on one of the many sugar baby websites available, upload a profile and wait for the offers to come in.

SeekingArrangement.com is one such website. Since it was launched in 2006, it has amassed a whopping 3.6 million members, with a ratio of eight sugar babies to one sugar daddy.

“But online, college girls get harrased and hit on by guys all the time anyway. All they’d have to do is negotiate a price.”

Though the odds might seem to favour the sugar daddies, the profile I set up to test the site received two offers within a day – both from gentlemen who were worth over US$1 million (RM3.6 million). In the past month alone, I’ve had 13 offers.

On top of that, you have online classifieds websites. A quick search brought up four local sites with dozens of ads openly asking for sugar daddies.

These sites also make it easier for not-so-stereotypical sugar babies to get in the game. Example: one of the ads was by a woman who said she dresses very conservatively, while another said she was newly-single, pregnant and desperate for financial help with her unborn child. The old hang-around-the-clubs routine probably wouldn’t have worked for them.

No money, no honey: Sugar babies view their sugar daddies as ‘boyfriends’, but with deep pockets as opposed to any deep feelings. [Pictures posed by models] — Photo: AZHAR Arif/The Star

Back in the day, the usual way was to be a GRO at a club, drink with businessmen all the time, and see where it goes,” said Sulastri Ariffin, programme manager of Social and Enabling Environment Development (SEED), an organisation that works with marginalised communities. She has been giving counselling and support to sex workers since 1992.

“But online, college girls get harrased and hit on by guys all the time anyway. All they’d have to do is negotiate a price,” she added.

Puteri, who lives in Ipoh, decided to go with a classifieds website to find her sugar daddy, asking for RM1,000 a month – relatively cheap compared to sugar babies in the Klang Valley.

In exchange, she would be his girlfriend and provide the company and “love” involved in such relationships.

Does that arrangement include sex?

“Of course!” she said, sounding surprised. “Isn’t that the way it works?”

Sugar rush

“To be very honest, I love money, and the power that comes with it.”

You could see why young people would find a sugar arrangement a sweet deal.

We’re talking about fancy dinner dates, expensive gifts, holidays around the world and a few thousand bucks in monthly allowances. Most sugar baby ads come with fixed price tags of around RM3,000 to RM5,000 a month!

But with sex almost definitely on the table, isn’t it essentially prostitution?

“I’ve never considered this prostitution,” said Sandy, 23, who started her sugar life in 2012, when she a second year college student.

“I’m paid for my company, not for sex. I have the power to choose whether or not I have sex,” said the self-confessed “materialistic girl” who started down this path when a friend asked if she would like to get paid for a dinner date.

Sandy, who lives in Petaling Jaya, has had many sugar daddies over the years, including several Datuks.

“To be very honest, I love money, and the power that comes with it,” she said, adding that a one-off dinner date with her costs RM500, excluding the expensive gifts.

Babies indeed

Across the world, sugar babies appear to be getting younger – a trend Sulastri sees happening in Malaysia as well.

In 2006, only 20% of the women on Seeking Arrangement were college students. Now, that number is close to 50%.

Sweet tooth: CEO and founder of SeekingArrangement.com Brandon Wade (seen here with his sugar baby-turned-wife, Tanya Wade), was a dateless nerd before realising that his money made him much more desirable to women.

SeekingArrangement.com CEO and founder Brandon Wade believes it’s because the cost of education is constantly on the rise. “Most students will graduate with a large amount of debt that will take years to pay off,” he said.

Of course, a sugar daddy would ease that financial burden; or a sugar mommy, for that matter.

There aren’t as many male sugar babies out there, but they do exist. Mo, 25, for example, recently posted an ad in a local forum, looking for a sugar mummy. “Looking for a mutually beneficial relationship,” said his ad, accompanied by a picture of his frankly rather impressive abs.

Mo was very forthcoming when we asked what he was looking for in his sugar relationship, which is a “mutual exchange of benefits” – financial assistance with his degree in information systems in exchange for his “companionship and intimacy”.

‘Physical danger’

“They will see fathers – and older men in general – as exploitative, and they will pass that perception down to their children too.”

In the long run, this whole sugar daddy culture could lead to a whole host of societal problems, according to Malaysian Mental Health Association deputy president Datuk Dr Andrew Mohanraj.

“It destroys the institution and image of fatherhood for these young women.

“They will see fathers – and older men in general – as exploitative, and they will pass that perception down to their children too,” he said.

Young people who engage in such relationships might also find themselves “unable to develop normal relationships based on reciprocal love” after their sugar baby years are over.

On top of that, there are physical dangers as well.

Andrew has treated two patients for substance abuse, as their sugar daddy had introduced them to a “hedonistic” lifestyle of drugs and alcohol which they weren’t prepared for.

Another patient was locked up in a condo by her sugar daddy, after she threatened to leave.
The sugar babies we spoke to charged anywhere between RM1,000 to RM5,000 for the pleasure of their company. -Photo: Azhar Arif/The Star

“Safe sex is another problem. Most sugar daddies would have more than one sugar baby, so the chances of getting a sexuall transmitted disease is higher,” he said.

In South Africa, the sugar daddy-sugar baby problem became so bad, youth movements under the Progressive Youth Alliance banner launched a campaign to protect and educate vulnerable students.

#NoJudging
Though Sulastri admits the main reason most college students become sugar babies – and sex workers – is because they crave a better lifestyle, she nevertheless implores the public not to stigmatise them.

This need for understanding is all the more important now as Sulastri said the majority of sugar babies and sex workers she comes across these days are college-aged.

“Not everyone in college comes from well-off families. There are many from smaller towns whose families spend a lot of their money paying for their education, and they can’t afford to have the great lifestyle their friends have,” she said.

“They won’t even dare to leave the trade even if they wanted to.”

Of course, many will see that as a terrible excuse, but peer pressure gets to everyone, Sulastri said being judgemental does not help.

“What we do at SEED is provide safe sex education and support to sex workers, but so many don’t ask for help because they are afraid their families will find out.

“And you never know if they were forced or blackmailed into the sex trade. The stigma is so strong, many of them go underground. They won’t even dare to leave the trade even if they wanted to,” she said.

SEED offers job placements for former sex workers. “But we don’t tell them to stop sex work,” said Sulastri. “It’s not our place.”

Talking to a sugar daddy
So, how rich do you have to be to afford a sugar baby? Well, the Malaysian ones listed on SeekingArrangement.com have annual incomes from US$75,000 (RM268,000) to US$1mil (RM3.5mil).

But not all of them are the rich, old men you probably had in mind (shame on you!). Just like sugar babies, sugar daddies are also getting younger these days.

“So I appreciate it when the girl is honest about what she wants.”

“I am willing to pay my sugar baby up to RM3,000 a month,” said Jon, 25, who currently works in his father’s company. It would take up a large chunk of his salary RM5,000 salary, but he doesn’t mind. “It’s less complicated to have a sugar baby, and besides, even if I had a girlfriend I’d spend a lot of money on her anyway.”

He previously had a sugar baby living in Sabah, and would pay for her flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur, where he lives. “It’s a good arrangement, and I’m the one in control.”

Shaun, 27, likes how the two parties can be upfront about their expectations in a sugar relationship.

“Being a manager, I feel I can afford to splurge on a girl,” he said. “So I appreciate it when the girl is honest about what she wants.

“I feel that Asians don’t feel it’s taboo anymore (to be a sugar baby) so it’s a lot easier to meet like-minded people.”

“Regardless of whether a man has money or not, when two people are dating, sex will inevitably be a part of the equation.”

However, Shaun is not a fan of giving cash, which he feels is too much like prostitution.

“It’s a fine line,” agreed Wade, emphasising that his website does not promote prostitution. “Prostitution, the act of receiving money for sex, is not permitted on our website,” he said.

He doesn’t, however, deny that most people who meet on his site are in it for the sex.

He is quoted on CNN.com as saying “Seeking Arrangement is a dating site, which means most of the men here are eventually hoping to have sex.

“Regardless of whether a man has money or not, when two people are dating, sex will inevitably be a part of the equation.”

http://rage.com.my/bittersweet-symphony/

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:34 AM | Show all posts
RM400 sebulan masih murah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2015 08:38 AM | Show all posts
legalized prostitution?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:40 AM | Show all posts
400 tu termasuk GST?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-3-2015 08:41 AM | Show all posts

xmasuk lurve

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 08:44 AM | Show all posts

oh klu GST lebih 500 la...masih murah..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2015 09:17 AM | Show all posts
alang2 nak jd anak gula..biar la betul2 manis..zaman iols study dulu pun dah ade je yg letak 2k sebulan..
xkan skrg makin turun harge kott.. ops terlebih sudah..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 10:05 AM | Show all posts
ada resit tak nnt nk claim

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:15 AM | Show all posts

bapak and mak ayam.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Budak form 6 dah tau jual diri. Hancur masa depan.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:23 AM | Show all posts

yg rm400 sebulan tu pelanggan sugar mummy...male student desparate la ni?

p/s minta2 semua dapat penyakit kencing manis lepas ni..too much sugar.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2015 11:24 AM | Show all posts
benda dah lama tapi sekarang di komersialkan

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:32 AM | Show all posts
new trend of prostitution.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:34 AM | Show all posts
last2 kawin mtk hntrn berpuluh ribu..pepet dh hancur bancai

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
kelip2_07 replied at 3-3-2015 11:34 AM
last2 kawin mtk hntrn berpuluh ribu..pepet dh hancur bancai

Boleh repair Cer tnye @MissNigga nak repair ktneeee

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Pokpek pokpek ngok ngek ngokngek..

Siapa pun boleh karang nukilan macam ini.

Ada ka sugar baby nak buang masa berbual dgn pekerja Thestar spesies pprt pemalas semua ?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:47 AM | Show all posts
mr_mrs_smith replied at 3-3-2015 11:40 AM
Boleh repair  Cer tnye @MissNigga nak repair ktneeee

tkt sblm repair dpt penyakit yg xde penawar

xleh repair biasa2 tu..kena top overhaul

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2015 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Sis nigga register dlm laman ni ke?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 04:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073074 second(s), 49 queries .