CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3103|Reply: 5

Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video)

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2015 03:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by berun at 14-1-2015 07:42 AM

Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video)

Sia apologises for Shia LaBeouf 'Elastic Heart' video

The video for the single Elastic Heart has faced criticism because it shows the semi-naked Fury actor, 28, and youngster Maddie Ziegler, wearing a skin-coloured leotard, tussling during an interpretive-dance cage match.

Sia, whose full name is Sia Furler, tweeted: "I apologize to those who feel triggered by #ElasticHeart My intention was to create some emotional content, not to upset anybody.

"I anticipated some 'pedophelia!!!' Cries for this video. All I can say is Maddie and Shia are two of the only actors I felt could play these two warring 'sia' self states."

The Australian singer-songwriter, who revealed that the pair play different versions of herself, said she will unveil a "making of" video next week. Child dancer and actress Maddie, who was on reality series Dance Moms, previously appeared in the singer's own Grammy-nominated Chandelier clip.

Some viewers have complained about the footage, with one user named Jason Moore saying: " Sia has managed to make Shia LaBeouf look like a pedo in the elastic heart video. Not cool."

One upset fan said the video "smacks of child molestation #pervert #unacceptable #childabuse...Explain please!", while another wrote: "Sia's 'Elastic Heart' video is disgusting."

But other fans stood up for Sia, with one writing: " This video seems beautiful and not remotely sexual to me."

Another tweeted: " Some idiots accusing Sia's elastic heart video, starring Shia and Maddie, of pedophilia; the video is nothing short of a masterpiece."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-1-2015 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Haram taw menari dengan budak bawah umur!

Sia has apologised for her controversial new music video - which features Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf dancing with a 12-year-old girl.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2015 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Lagu ini benar-benar baik untuk mendengar

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2016 03:40 PM | Show all posts
aku suke lagu je. video mcm pelik plak aku tgk. tak kene.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2016 03:40 PM | Show all posts

aku suke lagu je. video mcm pelik plak aku tgk. tak kene.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2024 05:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wiliyamsmith at 28-1-2024 02:38 AM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the "Elastic Heart" music video. It's understandable how the imagery could evoke strong reactions and trigger discussions about appropriate representation in art. Regarding your mention of New Trend CapCut templates, they can indeed be a valuable tool for creators looking to add visual flair and coherence to their projects.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063540 second(s), 31 queries .