Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 14491|Reply: 56

Menakjubkan!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 12-10-2014 11:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kami Sangka Ini Contengan Muka Yang Biasa. Setelah Lihat Gambar Ke-3, Mulut Kami Terbuka Lama
Kenali Eloy Morales.
Beliau adalah senimanSepanyol yang terkenal dengan lukisan hyper-realistic. Lihat sahaja lukisan beliau dibawah, sekali pandang tentu anda fikir ia adalah gambar yang ditangkap menggunakan kamera bukan?

Kami Sangka Ini Contengan Muka Yang Biasa. Setelah Lihat Gambar Ke-3, Mulut Kami Terbuka Lama

Morales mewarisi bakat ini daripada datuknya sendiri. Sejak dari kecil, beliau sanggup menemani datuknya berjam-jam lamanya untuk melihat apa yang datuknya hasilkan. Dan kini beliau adalah antara seniman terbilang yang mampu menghasilkan lukisan yang luar biasa.
Apa yang menakjubkan, beliau mampu menghasilkan lukisan hyper-realistic yang bersaiz besar hanya dalam masa sebulan!
Beliau telah dipaparkan di pelbagai galeri di Eropah dan beliau kini dalam persediaan untuk persembahan solo pertama beliau di Amerika Syarikat. Jika anda berminat untuk menjadi seperti beliau, anda boleh mengikuti kelas beliau di Sepanyol (hehe).
Sila ikuti Eloy Morales di facebook sekiranya anda ingin mengetahui lanjut tentang beliau.
Sumber :The Vocket

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2014 11:40 PM | Show all posts
wow

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Amazin

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 07:00 AM | Show all posts
Wow... Teror!      

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 07:12 AM | Show all posts
real sungguh

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 07:28 AM | Show all posts
real bangat..hahahaha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-10-2014 07:56 AM | Show all posts
try lukis hantu tamar jalis..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 07:59 AM | Show all posts
memang terror...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2014 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Waaaaahhhhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 09:02 AM | Show all posts
speechless. realistic banget

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 09:31 AM | Show all posts
wowww.. sgt real.. love it..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 10:02 AM | Show all posts
igtkn pic dia yg betul td..hebat la dia nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Myzing amat berbakat

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 11:40 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts

wooo hebatnya

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 12:35 PM | Show all posts
giler la....

superb!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2014 03:08 PM | Show all posts

tgk mata tu kan....camna dia lukis nampak real sungguh...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2014 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Art: A canvas from renowned Spanish painter Eloy Morales's latest series of works, the first in which he has painted himself

'I'm very disciplined': Mr Morales says that he works in a studio separate from his home so that he is able to concentrate on making his art

'I need to be alone while painting': The effort that goes into his oeuvres mean that each takes around a month to complete
[size=1.2em]The effort that goes into his oeuvres mean that each takes around a month to complete, with the artist working an eight-hour day in his studio.
[size=1.2em]'I'm very disciplined, but I need to be to develop my work. I've got my studio separate from my home so I can concentrate, I need to be alone while painting,' the artist said.
[size=1.2em]And despite the bizarre style of his depictions, he says he is keen to avoid being pigeonholed by putting a name to his unique style.
[size=1.2em]'I don't like tags, I don't think you can choose a premeditated style, your style comes from the decisions you take through the years,' Morales said.
[size=1.2em]'I always felt a special interest for the image since I was a kid, i think the power of the image to evoke emotions and make people feel is unlimited.'

Butterflies: This work, showcasing a different model, shows how Mr Morales's taste in art tends towards the bizarre and ethereal

Moody: Mr Morales smeared himself in black and white paint in a manner reminiscent The Crow for the left-hand portrait. On the right he appears coated in brown paint

[size=1.2em]The Spanish artist says he feels 'liberated' when looking at his finished work, although said he has 'a weird process of love and hate with my paintings' while he is making them.
[size=1.2em]'I try to show my inner world in my work. My images are explicit but they talk of senses and the non physical,' Mr Morales said.
[size=1.2em]'My ambition is to continue to dedicate my live to paint every day, it was my dream since i was a child - it's my passion.'
[size=1.2em]Eloy Morales is a master of hyperrealistic oil painting.

The twist: Mr Morales at work on one of his hyperrealistic oil paintings, which have earned him international renown

The artist at work: No wonder it takes him a month of solid eight-hour days to complete one canvas

Detailed: Mr Morales says he feels 'liberated' when looking at his finished work, but he has 'a weird process of love and hate with my paintings' while he is making them

Skills: A half-finished painting reveals how Mr Morales builds up the layers of details in his works until they are almost indistinguishable from photographs

Incredible: Perhaps his next step will be making a hyperrealistic oil painting of himself making a hyperrealistic oil painting... err...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2014 04:39 PM | Show all posts
wowww................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 08:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.305516 second(s), 50 queries .