CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1816|Reply: 8

[Tempatan] Gangguan Seksual Oleh Staff MAS.. Nak perburuk MAS ke apa ni???

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2014 08:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

An Australian woman spoke on TV today of a sexual assault she suffered on board a Malaysia Airlines flight to Paris earlier this month.
Laura Bushney, 26, from Perth told Australia's Channel 7 Sunday Night programme that she was "raped" by a senior cabin crew member during her journey on MAS flight MH20 on August 4, the UK's Daily Mail reported today.

Recollecting the events that transpired about three hours into the flight, Bushney said she had informed the crew member of her fears in taking a MAS flight, especially following the double tragedies of flight MH17 and MH370.

She then accused the steward of trying to calm her nerves by sitting next to her and first massaging her legs, then placing her legs on his lap. She alleged that he was aroused at the time. Bushney, who is employed as a disability support worker in the Western Australian city, added how the steward, 54, then put his hands under her blanket and felt her up in her pants, inserting his fingers into her private part.
She claimed to have been in shock and but kept thinking later: "Why didn't I scream, why didn't I shout?
"I am a strong person because I can do that, I know I can. But when I was in the moment, I couldn't. I felt so scared and petrified," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on the programme.

Bushney also told her interviewer that she had managed to make a recording of the incident under the blanket, as well as filming a video on her phone of an altercation she had with the man after the incident.
In the first recording, she is heard to be saying: "He's massaging my legs, I'm so scared I just want to get off this plane."
According to the Daily Mail, Bushney also claimed that the steward had walked away after the first assault then returned 30 minutes later and sat next to her and once again moved her outstretched legs onto his legs.

After he walked away the first time, she said she had managed to confide in one of the passengers seated closest to her, a Canadian woman, Sophie Lachance. It was Lachance who had advised Bushney to report the incident to the other crew members on board the flight and with the authorities upon landing in Paris.

The steward was taken away for questioning by police when the flight landed in Paris and remains on remand in the French capital while the investigation continues, the Daily Mail reported.
Bushney, who is still in Paris, also told Channel 7's Sunday Night programme the steward had "begged me not to report the incident, while we were still in the air, as he had a wife and a child".

She is "furious", however, at the way MAS had handled her complaint saying that an official advised her not to proceed with the matter, adding that there has also been no apology forthcoming from the airline.
Malaysia Airlines had released a brief statement in response to the allegations.

"Malaysia Airlines can confirm that following allegations by a passenger travelling on flight MH20 from Kuala Lumpur to Paris on August 4, 2014 of inappropriate sexual behaviour by a member of the cabin crew, the member of staff in question has been detained for questioning by the French police.

"Malaysia Airlines expects and accepts nothing short of the highest standards of conduct from its crew and takes any such allegations very seriously." – August 24, 2014.

Last edited by ainiz81 on 26-8-2014 08:58 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2014 08:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kemon..rebrand adja...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2014 09:00 AM | Show all posts
yang kononnya mangsa tu tua giler.... btul ke umur 26?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2014 09:15 AM | Show all posts
kan dah ade thread pasal ni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2014 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Nak perburuk apa
Dah memang bnda betol2 terjadi
Pompuan ni x saman MAS jota2 dah cukup baik

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2014 11:39 AM | Show all posts
solstice posted on 26-8-2014 11:33 AM
Nak perburuk apa
Dah memang bnda betol2 terjadi
Pompuan ni x saman MAS jota2 dah cukup baik

pasti pompom tu indaman ko

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-8-2014 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Suck that Bit ch!

Tak lawa langsung.. dia ingat dia sorang je layak kena molest kononnya the hottest in the flight? PUHLEASE, pramugara dah terbang berpuluh kali, semestinya banyak selisih dgn awek2 beribu kali lagi cantik & menggoda dari minah ni!!

Ramai tak percaya dgn bit ch ni.. termasuk org2 putih kat Daily Mail tuu.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2014 11:59 AM | Show all posts
kalau sempat... lawat nie...

http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.co ... g-from-miscounduct/

perempuan yang boleh topless dalah insta... boleh claimed kata kena sexual harassment..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2014 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Orang Ostolia pun ramai yg tak percaya, derang cakap Bushney mereka cerita nak dptkan duit.....

Laura Bushney accused a Malaysia Airlines (MAS) chief steward of sexually assaulting her while on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Paris on August 4. – The Malaysian Insider pic, August 25, 2014.
Social media users have lashed out at Laura Bushney, the Australian woman who went on TV, accusing a Malaysia Airlines (MAS) chief steward of sexually assaulting her while on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Paris on August 4, claiming that her story sounds far-fetched.
In comments retrieved from the Facebook page of Sunday Night – the programme on Australia's Channel 7 where Bushney had appeared in – many expressed doubts over her story, questioning how she had managed to record the act on her mobile phone.
"It's really rubbish. She did it for one thing. Money. Besides ruining the reputation of an innocent man," said Jessica Greenhill's comment, which was followed by more than 300 others in the Facebook page.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... thash.uDH9WA1x.dpuf

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063385 second(s), 34 queries .