Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10592|Reply: 9

Freelance Graphic Design

[Copy link]
Post time 31-7-2014 03:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a freelance Graphic Deisnger.
Any job opportunity related to graphic or printing or any advertisement please contact me.
Thank you.

niu Design Studio

A Graphic Design Studio specialize in all kinds of advertisements & printings

niu Design Studio is founded by a young talented calligraphy, Tee. The company was established in April 2014 and is created with the intention of providing quality design ideas in order to meet the customers' utmost satisfaction. We look for creativity and originality. Strong resource is one of our beliefs in cultivating a complete project scheme. We give the project a whole new image with unique identity.

We specialize in all kinds of advertisement and printings,

including banners,

name cards,

flyers,

packaging,

signboard,

menu,

invitation cards etc

as well as calligraphy.

http://niudesignstudio.blogspot.com/

Any Job Opportunity, please contact:
niustudio2u@gmail.com
Tee 016-2875159

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2021 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by LesterSewell at 29-10-2021 02:10 AM

I'm a freelance web designer, and I face the same difficulties as you. But inspiration and a positive attitude are the main things for me. Here's another source of my inspiration https://masterbundles.com/fonts/ I can choose unique fonts to complement the design. I also watch various new items and trends in web design here.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2022 09:05 PM | Show all posts
You might think that writing a resume is a straightforward process, but there are actually some tricks and techniques out there which can really increase your chance of success. A resume is a form of a written application for employment or for some sort of position. Now you can check https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/09/stressed-about-resume-what-to-know-before-hiring-a-professional-writing-service.html and gain imformation about the education. In order to apply for this job opportunity, you must post your resume in the given format and make sure that it is error free.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2022 06:52 PM | Show all posts
I was so glad to see the details regarding the freelance graphic design engagement rings course details you have shared here. If you are interested in doing such jobs, there are lots of freelance opportunities are available there. Good to see the information shared here and i am looking here for more updates on that.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2022 06:26 PM | Show all posts
I'm looking for more detailed information about this job.basket random

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2022 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Freelance Graphic Design

I'm not sure what type of small brown bugs you're seeing, but they could be a number of different insects. If you can take a picture or get a good description, someone on the

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-10-2022 09:05 AM | Show all posts
You are so talented. I also want to learn design Idle mining empire

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2022 12:38 PM | Show all posts
I have played a lot of games, but this is the best one Flappy Bird. wonderful.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2022 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by rileyawheeler at 17-1-2023 04:32 PM

I've played a lot of games on the internet

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2023 08:58 PM | Show all posts
As a freelance graphic designer, I believe that providing unlimited graphic design services can be a great way to offer value to clients while also ensuring a steady flow of work. This type of service can be particularly appealing to businesses that have ongoing design needs but may not have the resources or expertise to handle them in-house.

By offering unlimited graphic design services, I can work closely with clients to understand their design needs and deliver high-quality designs that meet their requirements. This allows businesses to focus on other areas of their operations while still benefiting from professional design services that help them stand out in their market.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102004 second(s), 40 queries .