Register
Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 3457|Reply: 8

Freelance Education Executives

[Copy link]
Post time 28-4-2014 05:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
New Generation of Learning !

- 100% Malaysian syllabus based on MOE ( Ministry of Education )
- partnership with USM (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Syariah compliance
- Endorsed by MOE and support by PIBG National

Business Benefits
- high demand and low rejection
- full support and training provided
- flexible time and financial freedom

Looking for any fresh graduates in any field,teachers,parents,housewife who searching for freelance/part time/full time job

If you are interested to earn extra income, kindly drop me your details;
Whatsapp/SMS/WeChat/call : +6012-6618657/ cklkelvin@gmail.com

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2021 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Great opportunity

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2021 05:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mishel743 at 2-3-2021 06:01 AM

I'd also like to receive more information or consider options for where I can study this. But I continue my studies in college. I recently buy essay papers because I didn't have time to deal with it on my own. I found it with the help of the reviews from people, who have used it. I always do this, it makes it possible to choose a quality service, and immediately weed out inappropriate options.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2021 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by angelbersamino at 22-7-2021 05:36 AM

My Dad and I wanted to open a car wash. We knew that there are a lot of other companies on the market, but how my dad likes to say, You don`t try, you don`t win. Everything was ready to start but we didn`t know what logo should we use. So my dad hire developers. Just a couple of hours and the job was done. We didn`t have to think very much and pay a lot. Now our company is for about 5 years on the market and we a have a lot of happy clients.In a few months we want to extend the car wash and to make another one. We know it will be hard, but it will pay off .

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2021 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Now, that is the time for the applicants to concentrate at the JNTUK Updates or the JNTUK University Result i.E jntukresults.Edu.In web page. The JNTUK B.Tech/Pharmacy 2021 Regular/Supply Result is affirming. JNTUK three-2  JNTUK Fast Updates  (R13, R10, R16) Result of Regular/Supply Exams is launched at the university end result web page. Very soon the last semesters JNTUK Results are planning to forward to the schools and end result web site. JNTUK 2-2 (R13, R10, R16) Regular/Supply Result 2021 are expected to launch at any moment. So what we are advising you is a each day visit here to test JNTUK four-2 Regular/Supply/Advanced Supply Result 2021 is given out or no longer.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2021 05:26 PM | Show all posts
The primary motivation behind this goal is to assist ambitious IT professionals who wish to pass various certification examinations but find it difficult to devote time to comprehensive research or enrol in h19-330 Study Guide. They find it very easy to prepare for and pass any certification test using Dumpsjournal Huawei HCPP-IP Network study guides and h19-330 Study Guide.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 05:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 05:09 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2021 05:09 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

3-7-2022 04:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084994 second(s), 22 queries .