[Copy link]
Post time 31-10-2006 04:08 PM | Show all posts

Jennifer Lopez in Tenerife

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts

J Lo's Busy Week

Fri, 11/03/2006 - 8:12am

J Lo and Marc have had a busy week and they aren't even promoting anything right now. The couple appeared at the ACE Awards and a dinner to celebrate Ricky Martin as Person of the Year and now the Latin Grammys. With each event J Lo looks better.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Jennifer Lopez is looking cute as hell on the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 04:01 PM | Show all posts

Jennifer Lopez

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2006 12:38 PM | Show all posts

here are a couple pictures of Jennifer Lopez with a pretty spiffy camera of her own

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Jennifer Lopez Named Best Dressed

Harper抯 Bazaar

Harper抯 Bazaar couldn抰 decide which celebrities deserved to be on their best dressed list this year (Kirsten抯 搒treet chic

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2006 03:05 PM | Show all posts

Here are some interesting photos of Jennifer Lopez on the set of her new movie Bordertown:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2006 10:30 AM | Show all posts

What抯 Next for Jennifer Lopez?

Just when I thought J.Lo was down and out, here she comes swooping in with an absolutely gorgeous cover for the Harper抯 Bazaar December 2006 issue. Jennifer Lopez is thje star of Bazaar抯 best-dressed issue. Jen opens up about marriage, baby rumors, and why classic style is cool. Her album 揅omo Ama Una Mujer (The Way a Woman Loves) will be released in February 2007. Her films El Cantante and Bordertown will be in theaters in 2007. Here are some choice quotes pulled from the article:

* On making bank (the Jennifer Lopez fragrance line enjoys global sales of more than $500 million): 揧es, I抣l always have perfume. The fact that it allows me to make the creative choices I have, now, that抯 really the sweet smell of success. I never thought my perfumes would do so well. The whole perfume thing has been great because it抯 creative, but at the same time you can make a little bit of money doing it. I bankrolled Bordertown, El Cantante, and the Spanish album. Aritsts don抰 make a ton of money from CD Sales. The record company makes most of the money.
        * On motherhood (Marc Anthony has three children from two previous relationships): 揑 love being a stepmom. [And the rumors are] absolutely, 100 perfect false. I am not pregnant. I am not getting in vitro. These kinds of rumors are part of being famous though. You learn not to let it affect you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2006 11:18 AM | Show all posts

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony en route to a pre-wedding dinner with TomKat in Rome

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony arriving in Rome for the TomKat wedding

[ Last edited by  paz at 17-11-2006 11:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 04:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Jennifer Lopez Turns To Scientology To Help Her Get Pregnant

When I heard that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony were invited to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 03:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 03:24 PM | Show all posts

JENNIFER LOPEZ DOES CRACK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jennifer Lopez was spotted leaving the Ken Paves Salon after having her hair done over the weekend. It seems like there is an epidemic of celebrities going without underwear in Hollywood. Britney Spears bared her all last week and now JLO is seen without undies. Who's next??

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts
She's now pregnant!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 02:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #134 shidan76's post

It hasn't been confirm yet so jgn main start conclusions lagi!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts
dah tiba masa JLo kelek budak kecik....she'll make a hot mama...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2007 06:41 PM | Show all posts
oh..entertainment channel tadi label jLo as the most glamorous female artis...yang lain2 ada gak categori..but i'm so happy dia masih in the list...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by `pSyCho` at 14-9-2007 02:11 AM
It hasn't been confirm yet so jgn main start conclusions lagi!

lama sangat nak tunggu..tak sabar la wei...

eh..dia launch collection baru ekk?..ada ke gamba2

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2007 11:55 PM | Show all posts
J.Lo Fashion Show Reveals Baby Bump? - It sure looks like that...but who knows, we've been wrong before
By: Monica Gaza, Entertainment News Editor  13 September, 10:45 GMT

Jennifer Lopez is really keen to prove to us all that she's really got a sense of fashion. Which made her put in a surprise appearance on Tuesday at the New York fashion week, and she took to the catwalk herself in order to present her 2008 spring collection called "JustSweet". And while it's OK to realize there's no curse on the catwalk in question that makes it break down or explode if someone heavier than Keira Knightley steps onto it, J.Lo's fashion choices did manage to raise some eyebrows

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 12:04 AM | Show all posts
JLo is pregnant. finally...

JLo is the latest knocked up celebrity according to InTouch Weekly. JLo has said in the past how much she wants kids and blah...blah...blah... Her wish has come true!

An insider told the weekly that JLo had ultrasound on September 12 in NYC. They said, 揟he test calculated that she was about 12 weeks pregnant. She抯 due in the spring.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 06:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.401519 second(s), 42 queries .