CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1356|Reply: 0

Best convert Mini DV to 4:3 MP4 without loss in quality

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-3-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
A Mini DV can be used to record those cherish memories or memorable events. For the ageing problem of MiniDV tapes and DV Camcorder, sometimes it is necessary to convert Mini DV to 4:3 MP4, MOV, MKV, etc on computer so those tapes and the camcorder will be recycled. My problem is converting Panasonic Mini DV to H.264 MP4 FHD 4x3 with cropping and flipping. Then I will present the converted DV-files recorded from my projector.

How can I keep the most of quality from my Mini DV tapes into the converted file?  Among multiple tools I use, Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is best to transcode Mini DV to HD MP4 without visual quality loss.

Below is a simple tutorial to convert Mini DV tapes to H.264 MP4 with cropping and flipping. Adopting advanced technology, the DV to MP4 conversion is time-saving and easy-to-handle. For Mac Users ,you can turn Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac

1 Add Mini DV file

Click "Add Files" icon to add your DV files from desktop or other folders. Or directly drag the DV files directly to the program window.

2 Choose MP4 as output format

Click "Output Format", choose MP4 from "Format">"Video" as the output format, if your original file is in HD quality, you can also go to "Format">"HD" category>"HD MP4".

3 Crop and Flip Min-DV recordings

Click "edit selected task" icon in the main interface. Here, you can crop the unwanted part or black edge. Vertical flip is horizontal flip are available with one click.

4 Start Mini DV files to 4:3 MP4 conversion

Click "convert" button and the Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will start Mini DV to 4:3 MP4 conversion fatly. This program is very efficient, and the progress bar will show you the percentage and remaining time.

Read more

Mac MXF Converter Reviews

Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac

Capture and Convert 8mm DV to 16:9 HD MP4

Converting MXF to 4:3 ratio MPEG-2 for Elements 9

MXF to WAV Converter to Extract one stereo WAV from 4 audio tracks MXF

Rip protected Blu-ray to Samsung new Galaxy S5

Rip Convert Decrypt protected DVD BD to Samsung Galaxy S5

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 07:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.417535 second(s), 30 queries .