Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5833|Reply: 24

Capetown

[Copy link]
Post time 22-11-2013 11:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Cape Town  is the second-most populated city in South Africa after Johannesburg, and the provincial capital and primate city of the Western Cape. It forms part of the City of Cape Town metropolitan municipality. The city is famous for its harbour as well as its natural setting in the Cape floral kingdom, as well as for such well-known landmarks asTable Mountain and Cape Point.
Located on the shore of Table Bay, Cape Town was originally developed by the Dutch East India Company as a victualling (supply) station for Dutch ships sailing to East Africa, India, and the Far East. Jan van Riebeeck's arrival on 6 April 1652 established the first permanent European settlement in South Africa. Cape Town quickly outgrew its original purpose as the first European outpost at the Castle of Good Hope, becoming the economic and cultural hub of the Cape Colony. Until the Witwatersrand Gold Rush and the development of Johannesburg, Cape Town was the largest city in South Africa. As of 2011 the metropolitan region had an estimated population of 3.74 million.

Cape Town is located at latitude 33.55° S (approx. the same as Sydney and Buenos Aires and equivalent to Casablanca and Los Angeles in the northern hemisphere) and longitude 18.25° E. Table Mountain, with its near vertical cliffs and flat-topped summit over 1,000 m (3,300 ft) high, and with Devil's Peak and Lion's Headon either side, together form a dramatic mountainous backdrop enclosing the central area of Cape Town, the so-called City Bowl. A thin strip of cloud, known colloquially as the "tablecloth", sometimes forms on top of the mountain. To the immediate south, the Cape Peninsula is a scenic mountainous spine jutting 40 kilometres (25 mi) southwards into the Atlantic Ocean and terminating at Cape Point. There are over 70 peaks above 1,000 feet (300 m) within Cape Town's official city limits. Many of the city's suburbs lie on the large plain called the Cape Flats, which extends over 50 kilometres (30 mi) to the east and joins the peninsula to the mainland. The Cape Flats is situated on what is known as a rising marine plain, consisting mostly of sandy geology and confirming that at one point Table Mountain was itself an island.

Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate , with mild, moderately wet winters and dry, warm summers. Winter, which lasts from the beginning of June to the end of August, may see large cold fronts entering for limited periods from the Atlantic Ocean with significant precipitationand strong north-westerly winds. Winter months in the city average a maximum of 18.0 °C and minimum of 8.5 °C Total annual rainfall in the city averages 515 millimetres (20.3 in). Summer, which lasts from early December to March, is warm and dry with an average maximum of 26.0 °C and minimum of 16.0 °C . The region can get uncomfortably hot when the Berg Wind, meaning "mountain wind", blows from the Karoo interior for a couple of weeks in February or early March. Late spring and early summer may sometimes feature a strong wind from the south-east, known locally as the Cape Doctor, so called because it blows air pollution away. This wind is caused by a high-pressure system which sits in the South Atlantic to the west of Cape Town, known as the South Atlantic High. Cape Town's average amount of sunshine per year (3,100 hours) compares favourably with that of Los Angeles (3,300 hours) and exceeds that of Athens and Madrid (2,900 hours).

CPT International Airport

Table mountain

Cape Point

V&A Watefront

yg lain2 ni semua gamba2 di sekitar capetown

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-11-2013 11:21 AM | Show all posts
ade sesape penah sampai cni?bleh kongsi pengalaman

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2013 11:23 AM | Show all posts
btw ni saje2 iols try tgk harga tiket ke sana
kul-capetown, tapi balik ikot geneva - kul
rate dlm RM4.3k
MAS xde flight ke capetown ni
kalau dr kl bleh naik KLM, Qatar, Emirates

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:07 PM | Show all posts
i dah pernah ke sini 2x...
mmg besttttt sgt2..
kat sini kalau nak honeymoon ke... release tensen ke.. mmg port terbaik..
tp jauhh ah. kalau direct dr kul.. ambik masa 15 jam pasal transit ke johanessburgh dulu.
i pegi naik mas seblm destinasi ni ditutup.

mknan yg top kat sini ialah kalimari (sotong goreng tepong) dimkn dgn pelbagai sos. ada sos garlic, tartar, papper, cili, tomato dll sos..
oder sepinggan boleh mkn 2 org pasal byk.. tapi hati2 kalau u all mkn ditempat yg open.. si pencuri burung camar akan mkn mknanan u all
byk tempat2 yg boleh u all lawati mcm seals island, botanical garden, strawberry & grapes farm, penguin koloni & mcm2 tempat termasuk di universiti.
kpd yg tak rasa gayat.. boleh try naik kable car. mmg bestttt sgt..
jgn lupa ke national park & pertemuan 2 laut tu ya.. byk haiwan yg u all boleh tgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
duit mereka ni dikenali sebagai RAND..
kat duit tu dicetak gambar haiwan..

mknan sana tak semuanya halal. jd kpd muslim, seblm membeli.. sila tgk dahulu tanda halal tu..
jgn main beli sajaaa.. termasuk gak aiskrim ya.. tanya dulu..

tawar menawar boleh aje kat sini.. termasuklah kat sunday market. tawarlah..

fyi.. kat cape town ni.. u all beli brg2 TIDAK TERMASUK MAKANAN.. u all boleh claim balik VAT kat airport. Belian R400 (simpan resit tu) boleh tebus kat airport bila balik & tunjuk brg2 yang u all beli. contoh brg2 tu.. baju, kasut, beg, telur hiasan, lampu hiasan, batu2.. TAPI KENA ADA RESIT baru boleh claim.. ok..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2013 01:24 PM | Show all posts
proteas posted on 22-11-2013 01:13 PM
duit mereka ni dikenali sebagai RAND..
kat duit tu dicetak gambar haiwan..

tq utk info
ada gamba nak share?
btw masa u gi dulu tix mahal x?
iols mcm nak gi tapi dok pikir laluan mana bleh lompat2 supaya dpt tix murah
lgpun x larat nak dok dlm katebang lelama

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-11-2013 01:49 PM | Show all posts
KIM.mafia posted on 22-11-2013 01:24 PM
tq utk info
ada gamba nak share?
btw masa u gi dulu tix mahal x?

memandangkan i keja dgn mas.. so.. bayar airpot tax saja.. harga tiket dah free..
dulu mana ada kamera digital.. semua pakai filem..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2013 02:53 PM | Show all posts
proteas posted on 22-11-2013 01:49 PM
memandangkan i keja dgn mas.. so.. bayar airpot tax saja.. harga tiket dah free..
dulu ma ...

untungnye la uols
tapi kat sana mahal x?dr segi hotel, mkn, transport, etc

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2013 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Subhanallah...cantek nyaa...mmg verangan satu hari nnti akn ke sana jgk.

Ada travel agen buat pakej umrah ziarah cape town- mekah. Mmg tringin sgt nk join, tp...cik abe tadok cuti plk..

Last edited by kamar22 on 22-11-2013 06:21 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 05:33 PM | Show all posts
KIM.mafia posted on 22-11-2013 02:53 PM
untungnye la uols

kena pandai cari..
kalau pandai.. boleh dpt murah.. duit kita dlm rm150 semlm.. itu utk rumah jenis studio.. ada dapor..
cari yg dkt dgn kedai.. boleh masak.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2013 12:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku suka cape Town sbb view mmg the best

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2013 12:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Blh tgk view cape Town dkt blog aku http://mohdpictures.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:11 PM | Show all posts
rezeki terpijak. offis minta pergi sana 7 hari. bulan sudah pergi. tempat cantik...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:22 PM | Show all posts
uolss...
cape town ni 4 musim ke....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2013 12:40 PM | Show all posts
cari_cahaya posted on 3-12-2013 12:22 PM
uolss...
cape town ni 4 musim ke....

3 musim aje.
kat sana tak ada salji

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2013 10:10 AM | Show all posts
dapat pergi pon atas urusan office. bulan sudah pergi.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2013 11:48 PM | Show all posts
KIM.mafia posted on 22-11-2013 02:53 PM
untungnye la uols

Dulu I ada buka thread Cape Town Kim, tapi entah mana dah hilang hehe. Kat sana tak semahal Europe tapi berbaloi baloi pergi. I sangat sangat recommend. Boleh pi Safari, Penguin island, vineyard, cape of good hope, macam macam lah lagi. Orang orang dia pun sangat baik dan peramah. Ada peluang you should go. I pun nak pi lagi sekali. I ada kawan kerja situ.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2013 02:11 PM | Show all posts

I went to Cape Town lamaaaa dah dulu back in 2004.. Cape Town sgt cantik, the scenery sgt superb.. I sempat naik cable car ke Table Mountain, pegi Stellenborch University, pegi Botanical Garden, Cape of Good Hope, vineyards, tgk penguins, pegi Sunday Market, kedai batu permata, Bookap (tempat org melayu cape town) etc.. since makan susah sikit and tak memenuhi selera I, I bawak hotplate and masak sendiri.. sayur2 and buah2 kat sana sgt fresh.. and l like rooiboos tea diaorg..

Nando's originated from here, katanya halal restaurant Nando's kat sini.. but I dont like Nando's so tak pegi makan kat situ..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2013 12:37 AM | Show all posts
I pegi dulu year end 2009. Masa tu malaysia airlines ada lagi flights to Cape Town with 1 hour transit in Johannesburg. Cantik sgt2 Cape Town! Sekarang ni kalau nak pegi kena naik Qatar kot. Rasanya Singapore Airlines pun fly sampai Johannesburg je

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2013 12:46 AM | Show all posts

Cape Point

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.482893 second(s), 45 queries .