CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2023|Reply: 3

Union Vector Bulk SMS - Worldwide Messaging You Can Trust

[Copy link]
Post time 26-4-2013 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
As one of Malaysia's premier SMS service providers, Union Vector SMS provides an easy to use and powerful online bulk SMS marketing gateway capable of sending thousands of SMS simultaneously to any country in the world!

UVSMS Broadcaster enables you to connect, communicate and interact with your customers and business partners all over the world. Marketers and business owners now have the ability to be more personal and creative with their marketing plans using UVSMS's powerful features.

Why use UVSMS Broadcaster??
•        Web-based portal
•        Intuitive and Easy to use
•        Cost effective
•        Personalized SMS
•        Scheduling feature
•        Global coverage
•        API's available for direct interfacing

Examples of what Bulk SMS can be used for:
•        Sales Promotions
•        Membership Communication
•        Product Marketing
•        Information Delivery (eg Stock Prices, Contest Results, Traffic Updates)
•        Event Reminders
•        Verification Codes (eg Banking Transaction Authorization codes)
•        Product Activation Codes
•        Sports Updates

From as low as RM0.10 per SMS, with no activation or sign up fees!

Contact us or visit www.uvsms.com for more information.
Email: info@uvsms.com
Tel: +603 7966 6688
Fax: +603 7968 6828

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2017 08:08 PM | Show all posts
yes, I to agree with the above discussion it is the latest trend in branding a business. And we can improve the number of leads by simply sending Bulk SMS. It reaches people hand directly which leads to conversion.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2019 06:17 PM | Show all posts
The SMS marketing is not going to be out of the trend because people use their mobile phones as a priority in their lives. I am also a business owner and getting very good outcome from my real estate text marketing campaigns. The best thing is that the cost of each campaign is super low.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2019 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by nehasinghjk at 10-5-2019 05:24 AM

I was seeking some information regarding this topic and finally found here. Thanks for sharing. And There are many ways to get the New Clients who required who Bulk SMS, and the best method is of optimizing the Marketing Mix. As marketing mix defines the channels of communication. And How you’re able to reach out to the Target market and spread the message for prospects. As Larger group of People have Access to the Internet, people use Search Engine to Search for the SMS Service Provider based on their requirement, By Entering the Keywords like Best Bulksms Service Provider, in the Search Engine, they are Able to get the thousands of Results i.e. Companies who offer SMS Services, So I going to discuss a few of the Possible ways of getting the Clients who are Looking for Bulk SMS Services.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 10:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071347 second(s), 34 queries .