ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Truth.8

Pandian Kingdom.....???

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-5-2013 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-4-2013 08:22 AM
by Truth.8
So, to answer your question why God allow the Pandian Kingdom to fall? It is because Indians were ignorant toward their own beliefs and scriptures. They took every beliefs on the Planet to be equal to them and everyone to be equals to them as well. They were too good for their own beneficts and the ba$tard Christians took over.

since you point out that hindus seeking answer on moon and planets ....how could you blame the Christians??

Bible forbid such believed so it better hindus come to my faith...

me waiting  for ur answer
Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-5-2013 01:43 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2013 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 8-5-2013 01:42 PM
since you point out that hindus seeking answer on moon and planets ....how could you blame the  ...

Allow me to make one simple statement - a prophecy if you will. Very soon, Christians in this country (especially Chinese) will be crying to your god. Then we will see whether your god is true or not.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2013 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 8-5-2013 02:52 PM
Allow me to make one simple statement - a prophecy if you will. Very soon, Christians in this coun ...
Allow me to make one simple statement - a prophecy if you will. Very soon, Christians in this country (especially Chinese) will be crying to your god. Then we will see whether your god is true or not.
regardless what  race , once we break God words....we will be in trouble....

now, if you faith has too many of corruption which do not make sense...would be good if you read the Bible and accept our faith???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2013 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 10-5-2013 05:29 PM
regardless what  race , once we break God words....we will be in trouble....

now, if you faith  ...

Worshipping a dead man who couldn't even himself WILL not save anyone, and very soon, Christians will know this. Already, People are going against the BN Government, unsatisfied by the SPR and the General Election.

This resentment will grow strong, and it will be so strong, it will start to affect foreign investors and their decision to invest in Malaysia. The BN Government, fearing for their economical status will start to target the People (beginning with the top ranking Opposition leaders), and then the People themselves. And soon, the War will come.

And Truth.8, I will find you in the battlefield.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2013 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-5-2013 09:36 AM
Worshipping a dead man who couldn't even himself WILL not save anyone, and very soon, Christians w ...

can  u tell me why God play and not test???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2013 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-5-2013 09:36 AM
Worshipping a dead man who couldn't even himself WILL not save anyone, and very soon, Christians w ...
And Truth.8, I will find you in the battlefield.

u want battle with me??

remember more than 100000 peoples die after my title " the end times come like flood" in december 2004 before one week tsunami streak???

so, u dare  battle with me or shall use my word to finish u off in the planet of earth???

Last edited by Truth.8 on 25-5-2013 12:09 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-5-2013 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Sorry, I don't entertain the Devil or his minions. Go somewhere else to play. Truth.8.

And when time comes, I will find you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-5-2013 11:56 AM
Sorry, I don't entertain the Devil or his minions. Go somewhere else to play. Truth.8.

And when t ...

u going find me???
before u find me....i can make u vanish frm this earth

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2014 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Yes, it exists in the South since Tamils iron age... It was one of the Southerners particularly the ancient Tamils great dynasties (Tamilakam) in the Great Indian sub-continent... The other two dynasties of the Tamil royals were the Chodas and the Cheras (Kerala Putras).

Pandiyans exists since 4th BC and their kingdom was still effective down to 16th CE. Their first capital was in Korkai (Thootukudi district) in Tamil Nadu region. Later they shifted their center to Madurai, and it is also a holy city since it houses the Great Meenakshi Ma Temple. They were initially the followers of lord Mahaveer Jinendra (Jains) but later become loyal followers of lord Shiva.

I would like to emphasize the importance of history for Hindus in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore beside for those in India themselves. It forms your selves identity and binds you tou your ancestral consciousness. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2014 04:03 PM | Show all posts
than came hindus to corrupt...now a days brahmins taking meats ..why not buddhist also eat meat now..

Not all Brahmins take the meat. There are various Brahmin communities too. We're not unified in term of traditions. In this matter, we try to educate those ignorant Brahmins to respect their ancestral traditions or risking from being excommunicated from noble and civilized Hindu society. Most of all, rich Brahmins who live abroad used to break this tradition. Those who engage themselves with temple ceremonies or rituals like the panditas must be vegetarian and should be in sattvik condition. I wonder why people think that all Brahmins must strictly be temple priests? LOLLLLLL

The tradition varies by regions. This concerns with the acaras (interpretation of the scriptures) within our dharmshastras. How does Christians interpret their scriptures for law to regulate the norms within a Christendom or within a Church Corporal? I have few Brahmin friends but from Christian religions, mostly from Kerala state. While being Brahmins but they're non-believers of the holy vedas, upanishads and upacaras so they're only known as Brahmana Bindus (friends of Brahmins). Not Brahmins in Brahminical sense anymore!

Just like Christians vary in their understanding of their rites and liturgies. For e.g you do not expect the Orthodox Christians to practice everything like the Catholics or using the same kind of rituals. The Orthodox might use different terminologies to the Catholics and I learned that the St. Thomas Orthodox Christians of Kerala had fought the Portuguese Catholics for trying to surrender them into Roman Catholicism in Roma around 15th C. Just check the Coonan Cross Oath (Koonan Kurishu Satyam) incident. Last edited by vikramavardhana on 18-5-2014 08:14 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2014 04:28 PM | Show all posts

There are also Brahmins by birth who took the responsibility of the Kshatriyas while not born as ones. Like our bhagavan Parashuram. They become soldiers to protect the noble Hindu society along with the Kshatriyas and some even spanking those Kshatriyas who tyrannize others. We would also spank fellow Brahmins who neglect their duties or behaving inappropriately!  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2014 11:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 18-5-2014 11:12 PM
Raja Raja Cholan Movie

Your raja2 chola ...after giving all the puja , hymm and etc to Lord Shiva yet his kingdom fail. why? is that because he dong wrong worhsip?  even now india still not much of progress

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2014 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 19-5-2014 03:44 AM
Your raja2 chola ...after giving all the puja , hymm and etc to Lord Shiva yet his kingdom fail. w ...

Which failure are you referring to? If they're not an effective kingdom now, because India is a Republic. Most of the kingdoms in the world were cheated by opportunist anglican British who took the chance between the problems of the kingdoms in 18th century. Those pujas or hymn are not magical shield for us but serves us as mental guide. We only achieve the state of purity and gnosis when we understood and practice them. This is what I'm trying to tell fellow Hindus and Buddhist brethren

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2014 05:05 PM | Show all posts
India is not much in progress since mentality changing is not a one day succeeding process. Just try to think like a human-being, not thinking like an "angel". Spiritual or mentality progress is not about the brand of your religion but it concerns with your inner light (atman). There are many Christians in africa too and evangelists flooding here and there through various humanity missions but why africa is still spoiled with wars and even poorer than india?    Last edited by vikramavardhana on 19-5-2014 09:09 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2014 05:37 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 19-5-2014 05:02 PM
Which failure are you referring to? If they're not an effective kingdom now, because India is a Re ...

why blaming the British when your raja2 chola could not act with his soliders and etc???
dont tell the great lord shiva that he worshipped could  not   safe his brain to think???
or the did raja2 chola provoke Lord Shiva until his  kingdom crashed?
surly he have done some negative things which did not please God...than again, the bristish left...why it was not build back his kingdom???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2014 06:01 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 19-5-2014 05:05 PM
India is not much in progress since mentality changing is not a one day succeeding process. Just try ...
India is not much in progress since mentality changing is not a one day succeeding process. Just try to think like a human-being, not thinking like an "angel". Spiritual or mentality progress is not about the brand of your religion but it concerns with your inner light (atman). There are many Christians in africa too and evangelists flooding here and there through various humanity missions but why africa is still spoiled with wars and even poorer than india?   

if india is changing...than indians are moving out to western country and also here???
please go and stay in india for 1 months  than you know ...how dirty , no system in traffic nor in train , road and etc...

I have been to india....to experience, I did not take flight rather travel by train from Ayodhya -varanasi- Bodh Gaya-Kolkata....what is experience the train service is bad and no annoucement each stop...besides poverty everywhere ....

you calll it progress in mentatlity??

sorry to says, the hindus need to think to change ...what i see in tamilan hindus....they not sincere....not honouring their words....greed , very materialised ...using god name for every single material issue...that why the book of Gita says those  worshipped demi gods are materialistic..

think

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2014 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 19-5-2014 09:37 AM
why blaming the British when your raja2 chola could not act with his soliders and etc???
dont tel ...

Well, I'm not trying to blame the British. Partly they unified India into a single Republic from various Hindu kingdoms, Muslims sultanates and Nawabs. But can you deny that British are quite witty and opportunistic? Is this a kind of good act or else? Since they only care on their businesses and trade.  
If they do not care so much to meddle within other regions or do not care much on worldly affairs, then perhaps they would stay in British Isles and develop their countries with whatever that they had without having to cheat here and there for their own selfish benefit.

I still could see that British wasn't so much bad as compared to Portugese in Kerala. Even the Keralite Christians themselves opposed the Portuguese Other than that, empires come and go. Human comes and go. This is the cycle of the universe. Nobody within the Time and Space could escape this no matter how great they are. This is what everyone should undertand

There were many Raja Raja Chodas. The one in the visual is the portrayal the Raja Kesari Varma designed as Raja Raja Choda I (1012-1044). He has five children. Which Choda king are you referring as failed?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2014 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 19-5-2014 11:44 AM
Your raja2 chola ...after giving all the puja , hymm and etc to Lord Shiva yet his kingdom fail. w ...

Because it is Karma.

Kaliyuga began about 9,000 years ago when Shri Krishna left this World. Even at His time, many did not believe He was God Incarnated (an Avatar). Imagine you are living in a city so advanced, it looks and feels like magical. There is nothing like it in the whole World and the one who protects it is God incarnated. And yet, Men have forgotten Karma and their duties and become drunk with power. They came to believe that they could do just as good as an Avatar could (in maintaining the city). They came to believe that they are capable of living without God by their side. So, Shri Krishna accepted their ideals and left them. And thus, Kali yuga began, where mind of men become clouded by darkness of their own ignorance.

First comes the Ignorance and Arrogance of Men.
It divided them into two. One group started to live without God and another took religious rituals and methods as guideline, abandoning the questioning and rationality.

Then comes pride of Men.
Those without God have started to use violence and threats to rule over others, believing that this brutal ways are better and that the strongest must control over the weak, for the weak's sake.
Those with belief system in the other hand took pride in their belief, and abandoned the meaning behind Words of God. They started to write down the Words and lost its meaning in the process.

Then comes Atheism.
It entered both systems (created by those who has no God and those who have rituals) and started to infliuence their actions. It dulled the swords, spears and mind, allowing the weak to take up pleasure as purpose in life while corrupting further to those who have only the blind rituals to follow.

Then comes War and Strife.
From the North, Wars came with the green flag and from the South, Strife came with the Cross.
People who had freedom, had lost it.
People who had knowledge, had lost it.
They gained false knowledge and forgotten who they were.
They believed in stories which made no sense.
And they rejected the Ways of the Gods as myth and legends.

And finally, comes Death.
In form of famine, disease, war and much more.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2016 06:15 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 11:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077449 second(s), 42 queries .