Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 10310|Reply: 39

Pandian Kingdom.....???

[Copy link]
Post time 9-4-2013 11:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
is that true that god came to pandian kingdom to test his followers??
is pandian kingdom really exist??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2013 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Pandian Kingdom said to have located in what nowadays Tamil Nadu. They worship Lord Shiva as God and Lord Murugan as Son of God (thus Divine Prince of Tamil people).

Many of the stories of Pandian kingdom which you can find in old literature (and movies based on this literature) speaks of Temples which still exist in South India today, namely Tanjaru Grand Temple which was build over 500 years ago and was completed in 7 YEARS.

So, the answer to your question is - Yes, Pandian Kingdom did exist and Lord Shiva comes down to "play" with His people from time to time. Last edited by Sephiroth on 9-4-2013 02:27 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2013 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 9-4-2013 02:25 PM
So, the answer to your question is - Yes, Pandian Kingdom did exist and Lord Shiva comes down to "play" with His people from time to time.

now u mentioned that god play......why play not test???
how this peoples knew it was god? in what way? u mind explaining to me...
pandian kingdom...who is king throne during that time? Chola King Raja Raja???

Last edited by Truth.8 on 9-4-2013 09:33 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2013 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 9-4-2013 09:29 PM
now u mentioned that god play......why play not test???
how this peoples knew it was god? in what ...

Actually, I'm not going to answer your questions about God. You are not a Hindu and therefore, you will not be able to understand what I tell you.

However, I will answer your question about Pandian Kingdom. Yes, the King which built Tanjarur temple was Raja Raja Cholan, who is considered to be one of the greatest Hindu kings in Tamil Literature.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2013 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 10-4-2013 09:01 AM
Actually, I'm not going to answer your questions about God. You are not a Hindu and therefore, you ...
Actually, I'm not going to answer your questions about God. You are not a Hindu and therefore, you will not be able to understand what I tell you.

However, I will answer your question about Pandian Kingdom. Yes, the King which built Tanjarur temple was Raja Raja Cholan, who is considered to be one of the greatest Hindu kings in Tamil Literature.

why u not going to answer??? whether hindus or not....we are  learning....learning is process of educating ourselves...unless u afraid ???

so my question stand: why play not test?  how sure it was god?? in what way? does the god says I am god???
now pandian kingdom....why the kindgom failed and fall ??? corrupt? greed ??? i believed it was taken over by muslims is it??

now , if u says pandian kingdom ruled by raja2 chola...he must be greatest king because he build such nice and lovely temples  which Big Temple dedicated to shiva....so, if the king is  so honest ..surly shiva would bless him for sincere lifestyle...why fall and taken over by muslims??

please explain to us...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 10-4-2013 05:34 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2013 08:22 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

now , if u says pandian kingdom ruled by raja2 chola...he must be greatest king because he build such nice and lovely temples  which Big Temple dedicated to shiva....so, if the king is  so honest ..surly shiva would bless him for sincere lifestyle...why fall and taken over by muslims??

It is obvious that you had failed Form 5 and 6 (Asian) History - if you studied at all. So I will give you some quick lessons.

Fact :- Pandian Kingdom wasn't taken by Muslims. It was taken over by Christians.

North India was taken over by Muslims who continue to destroy the Hindu temples and build their own Mosques and tombs on top of it to hide Hindu heritage. The Taj Mahal - monument build by Shah Jahan for his mistress is one example of this. Babri Mosque is another example.

South India have been free for nearly 500 years. Every attempt by the Moghul Emperors from the North had been defeated (from 1000 AD all the way to 1500 AD). In 1500 AD, Portugis came to India and Hindus welcome them, give them a place to live and trade (in nowadays Goa region) where you could find many of their descendants still living there. Christians and Hindus were living side-by-side peacefully for nearly 200 years.

Then in 1700s, British's East India Company (EIC) came in and took over from Portugis (cos Portugal and France had lost a war with England in Europe in 1600s). The British Christians were ba$tards (something like you also) and they started to take notice of Hinduism. They (in their blind pride and arrogance) started to divide the people, create their version of Caste (which still used in India today) and tried to change the Indian people to become more of their coolies.

And they did that simply because Indians ALLOWED them to roam free in India, believing that all religion (including one which worship a dead guy) will lead to God.

So, to answer your question why God allow the Pandian Kingdom to fall? It is because Indians were ignorant toward their own beliefs and scriptures. They took every beliefs on the Planet to be equal to them and everyone to be equals to them as well. They were too good for their own beneficts and the ba$tard Christians took over. Last edited by Sephiroth on 12-4-2013 10:09 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-4-2013 10:38 AM | Show all posts
[/quote]

[quote]Fact :- Pandian Kingdom wasn't taken by Muslims. It was taken over by Christians.

at least Christian did not destroy place of worshipped, am i rite???

North India was taken over by Muslims who continue to destroy the Hindu temples and build their own Mosques and tombs on top of it to hide Hindu heritage. The Taj Mahal - monument build by Shah Jahan for his mistress is one example of this. Babri Mosque is another example.

so, muslims made war again

South India have been free for nearly 500 years. Every attempt by the Moghul Emperors from the North had been defeated (from 1000 AD all the way to 1500 AD). In 1500 AD, Portugis came to India and Hindus welcome them, give them a place to live and trade (in nowadays Goa region) where you could find many of their descendants still living there. Christians and Hindus were living side-by-side peacefully for nearly 200 years.

again Bible reading peoples are peaceful peoples

Then in 1700s, British's East India Company (EIC) came in and took over from Portugis (cos Portugal and France had lost a war with England in Europe in 1600s). The British Christians were ba$tards (something like you also) and they started to take notice of Hinduism. They (in their blind pride and arrogance) started to divide the people, create their version of Caste (which still used in India today) and tried to change the Indian people to become more of their coolies.

...thats because they might be stupid ...so at least they are given job to work to sustain good life....
And they did that simply because Indians ALLOWED them to roam free in India, believing that all religion (including one which worship a dead guy) will lead to God.

....roam free?? they could be more  smart than hindus...thats why many education have little British education

So, to answer your question why God allow the Pandian Kingdom to fall? It is because Indians were ignorant toward their own beliefs and scriptures. They took every beliefs on the Planet to be equal to them and everyone to be equals to them as well. They were too good for their own beneficts and the ba$tard Christians took over.

so...the indian hindus corrupt , astray , mixing  with pagan ritual and etc= become busxxxd and dirty until god made fall of the Pandian kingdom....hmmm my guess was rite....when I  wrote this ...the Holy spirit leading me  this....

so, can we trust hindus???

next question: when pandian kingdom fall...what you call it? God  play, test , wrath, anger???

Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-4-2013 10:41 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2013 02:30 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

at least Christian did not destroy place of worshipped, am i rite???

No, you just kill people by millions and teach them about lies and false things that they could continue to doubt who they really are for hundreds of years (as what happening in India now).

again Bible reading peoples are peaceful peoples

No, Bible-reading people are thieves and robbers, coming to us (non-Christians) in priest robe. They give us their Bible, and steal from us our land, wealth and identity. That is how India had fallen.

...thats because they might be stupid ...so at least they are given job to work to sustain good life....

Good life? Over 5 MILLION people starved to death in the Great Famine in South India between 1860 - 1880, because Christians FORCE Indian people to plant sugar canes, tea and other commercial products instead of food. Good life, my a$$.

[quote]so...the indian hindus corrupt , astray , mixing  with pagan ritual and etc= become busxxxd and dirty until god made fall of the Pandian kingdom....hmmm my guess was rite....when I  wrote this ...the Holy spirit leading me  this.... [/qoute]

Nope, you are delusional and what leading you is Satan. Your place will be by his side and you WILL see me before you die.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-4-2013 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-4-2013 02:30 PM
by Truth.8
No, you just kill people by millions and teach them about lies and false things that they could continue to doubt who they really are for hundreds of years (as what happening in India now).

The Bible did not endorsed killing  a souls.....so the Bible did not promote such unless hindus have provoke  for certain issue than war need to be establised.
[/quote]
[quote]
No, Bible-reading people are thieves and robbers, coming to us (non-Christians) in priest robe. They give us their Bible, and steal from us our land, wealth and identity. That is how India had fallen.

You cannot blame  bible reading peoples for the failure of the pandian kingdom and others in india.  remember i mentioned, when i visit varanasi , Ayothaya and few other places in india..what i noticed that this city like been cursed.  one example is ayothaya ...foods was selling in streets...hundred of 'lalat' ...peoples look like zombie...and etc

this the failure of hindus because done a corruption in teaching of the faith...temples and etc all been corrupt with money....so, blame the hindus than bible reading peoples...

Good life? Over 5 MILLION people starved to death in the Great Famine in South India between 1860 - 1880, because Christians FORCE Indian people to plant sugar canes, tea and other commercial products instead of food. Good life, my a$$.

like i said they need to be blame...why not even now at present peoples still suffering ..go an visit india....
if British were to govern India...i bet  india  would be much better...

Nope, you are delusional and what leading you is Satan. Your place will be by his side and you WILL see me before you die.

how could be  move by satan when i am asking the truth??

Raja 2 chola bulld those  temples which indeed beautiful and big ...dedicated to  shiva...was  this temples to build to please shiva or to  please  raja2 chola  so the peoples praise him because he build it??

how  does the money comes from? why peoples still suffered  while pandian kingdom ruled?? corrupt, mischief , mis management???
that is why pandian kingdom fall  and British took over....so, dont blame british  ...sendiri mahu ingat
next question: when pandian kingdom fall...what you call it? God  play, test , wrath, anger???

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2013 04:21 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

The Bible did not endorsed killing  a souls.....so the Bible did not promote such unless hindus have provoke  for certain issue than war need to be establised.

Your Bible is nothing but a fairy tale and you Christians have NEVER followed it. You people have no place by God's side.

You cannot blame  bible reading peoples for the failure of the pandian kingdom and others in india.

You are right, I don't blame bible-reading people for the failure of Pandian Kingdom. I blame the Indians themselves. Why blame you Bible-reading thieves? You are thieves who comes bearing your messages, Hindus themselves had open their doors and welcome you in. So why blame you thieves?

Hindus were too soft-hearted and peace-loving. They had forgotten the teaching of God as it was instructed in the Gita. They allowed Atheists to flourish in India, to the extend that the atheists weakened them mentally and spiritually. The Buddhists and Jains people continue to preach their so-called peace and love, as if the World was a peaceful place to live and that had weakened them physically to the extend, when Muslim came invading, the Hindus who had defeated the Muslim kings had actually let them live, only to return later to wage war again. For example, Muhammad Ghazni (1000 AD) had wage war against Hindus in Deccan for three times but lost. Hindu kings spared his life everytime but in the end, Ghazni won, taking Delhi and establishing Moghul Empire.

So NO, I don't blame Bible-reading Christians. I blame Hindus themselves for their failure to safeguard their own beliefs.

like i said they need to be blame...why not even now at present peoples still suffering ..go an visit india....
if British were to govern India...i bet  india  would be much better...

India now is like $hit. Indians are mentally weak and pathetic and they still bowing to foreigners who control the politics. India now had nukes and weapons, but they still cannot even best Sri Lanka (who killed 500 Tamil Nadu fishermen) or Pakistan. So, NO, India did not become better, cos Christians thieves were there and still there now.

how could be  move by satan when i am asking the truth??

Everyone who follows Satan, believe they know the truth. You are no different. Your place is by Satan's side. Your fate have already been decided.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 12-4-2013 04:21 PM
by Truth.8

Your Bible is nothing but a fairy tale and you Christians have NEVER followed it. You people have no place by God's side.

that is your assumption ... I have seen lot changes in my life after accepting Bible

You are right, I don't blame bible-reading people for the failure of Pandian Kingdom. I blame the Indians themselves. Why blame you Bible-reading thieves? You are thieves who comes bearing your messages, Hindus themselves had open their doors and welcome you in. So why blame you thieves?

The so called thieves that you  call brough message of God...leading proper lifestylist....since hindus who run by pandian kingdom failed..it was the Divine arrangement to make way  for the hindus to change their life style...that is the Bible...

if raja2 cholan and his followers has observed the law and rules...surely it will flourish to entire world but they failed because of certain negative elements..

positive elements which is Bible reading peoples came and preach the message of God words

Hindus were too soft-hearted and peace-loving. They had forgotten the teaching of God as it was instructed in the Gita. They allowed Atheists to flourish in India, to the extend that the atheists weakened them mentally and spiritually. The Buddhists and Jains people continue to preach their so-called peace and love, as if the World was a peaceful place to live and that had weakened them physically to the extend, when Muslim came invading, the Hindus who had defeated the Muslim kings had actually let them live, only to return later to wage war again. For example, Muhammad Ghazni (1000 AD) had wage war against Hindus in Deccan for three times but lost. Hindu kings spared his life everytime but in the end, Ghazni won, taking Delhi and establishing Moghul Empire.

dont need to go far...one example in Malaysia...it was ruled by Muslims...the country now florish because of mix races here...now if hindus were to ruled here....it will be like India...lacking in everything...go and visit india than u know...
so, when moghul empire ruled..surly there some element of good but it will more good if Bible reading peoples were to rule....

one example is in India...homesexual is sin      because they  follow         British law....so, it is postive element there...

So NO, I don't blame Bible-reading Christians. I blame Hindus themselves for their failure to safeguard their own beliefs.

India now is like $hit. Indians are mentally weak and pathetic and they still bowing to foreigners who control the politics. India now had nukes and weapons, but they still cannot even best Sri Lanka (who killed 500 Tamil Nadu fishermen) or Pakistan. So, NO, India did not become better, cos Christians thieves were there and still there now.

The thieves in your temples...like i said..i hve enter Kashi Vishwanath Temple in varansis...u can see corrupt there...Ayodhya too same...blame hindus not bible reading peoples
one example you...can 't even explain 'why is play not test"

Everyone who follows Satan, believe they know the truth. You are no different. Your place is by Satan's side. Your fate have already been decided.

r u saying gautam too move by satan because he claimed know truth???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 10:05 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

that is your assumption ... I have seen lot changes in my life after accepting Bible

Nope, that's just your delusion. You did not change at all, except physically (got older). That is all. The rest is your own ego telling you that you are improving to safeguard you from the reality.

The so called thieves that you  call brough message of God...leading proper lifestylist....

Message of God? No, message from the Devil. You thieves are messangers of the Devil. You work for him and in return, he allows you to take whatever you want - wealth, power, land and such.

Proper lifestyle? Before Muslims and Christians came to India, there was no famine, the land was fertile, the people were happy, the intellects were smart, the warriors were brave and cunning and the brahmins were following the Vedas and teaching them to the people.

After you (Christians) came, the land is dried, famine struck (from 1850s - 1880 killing millions), the people were in suffering, the intellects were dull, warriors become cowards and the brahmins lost their ways and become pariahs, kissing up to the Christians for a buck. SO DO NOT PREACH TO ME ABOUT PROPER LIFESTYLE.

one example is in India...homesexual is sin      because they  follow         British law....so, it is postive element there...

Show me which Christian country which has laws stating Homosexuality is a Sin or against the Laws and punishable? Even in US, the Laws of Man and God are being overriden by your fellow Christians to allow your brethen to kiss each other rear end. In this context, I have more respect for the Muslims.

The thieves in your temples...

YES. There are thieves everywhere, following your (Christians) values and actively downgrading Hinduism as we speak.

r u saying gautam too move by satan because he claimed know truth???

Buddhists today do not follow Gautama Buddha's teaching anymore than Christians follow Jesus'. All of you are corrupted by Atheism, and therefore, follows Satan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2013 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-4-2013 10:05 AM
by Truth.8

Nope, that's just your delusion. You did not change at all, except physically (got older). That is all. The rest is your own ego telling you that you are improving to safeguard you from the reality.

yes i hve improved my life from office boy - waiter and now running my own company....is kind blessing because i take every steps in positive move and honest...not like you steal company working time and using the computer facitlity to debate...this what i call  robbery in day light...

Message of God? No, message from the Devil. You thieves are messangers of the Devil. You work for him and in return, he allows you to take whatever you want - wealth, power, land and such.

do you know the kingdom of  monarcy in UK still practised....God bless them...unlike in India...many fall from Asoka , Raja2 cholan and few others ...why? because hindus cannot rule the world it will be a disaster ...

Proper lifestyle? Before Muslims and Christians came to India, there was no famine, the land was fertile, the people were happy, the intellects were smart, the warriors were brave and cunning and the brahmins were following the Vedas and teaching them to the people.

than came hindus to corrupt...now a days brahmins taking meats ..why not buddhist also  eat meat now..

After you (Christians) came, the land is dried, famine struck (from 1850s - 1880 killing millions), the people were in suffering, the intellects were dull, warriors become cowards and the brahmins lost their ways and become pariahs, kissing up to the Christians for a buck. SO DO NOT PREACH TO ME ABOUT PROPER LIFESTYLE.

dont blam the the Christians...blame the corrupt hindus ...it still exist even now.....leach of pariah...double sided ..double talk ......u see how God  made them backwards....
do u like hindus running this country as PM? if india is so corrupt ..do we have confident??? yes, hindus are smart   but smart in othe way round...

[/quote]
[quote]Show me which Christian country which has laws stating Homosexuality is a Sin or against the Laws and punishable? Even in US, the Laws of Man and God are being overriden by your fellow Christians to allow your brethen to kiss each other rear end. In this context, I have more respect for the Muslims.

We keep the Bible...it against the nature.....thats why in india you do not find any kind gay or lesbian club  because they  observed British laws which stated homosexuality is banned there...if hindus will to change that law....u see more aids in india...

YES. There are thieves everywhere, following your (Christians) values and actively downgrading Hinduism as we speak.

Bible move peopels in peace living lifestyles..

[/quote][quote]

Buddhists today do not follow Gautama Buddha's teaching anymore than Christians follow Jesus'. All of you are corrupted by Atheism, and therefore, follows Satan.
sound to me you have been move by satan...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 12:41 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

yes i hve improved my life from office boy - waiter and now running my own company....is kind blessing because i take every steps in positive move and honest...not like you steal company working time and using the computer facitlity to debate...this what i call  robbery in day light...

Hehehehe ... Do you even know me? Nope. You assume that I'm the same pathetic level as you. For all you know, I could be a millionaire, with my own company, with thousands of people working below me.

do you know the kingdom of  monarcy in UK still practised....God bless them...unlike in India...many fall from Asoka , Raja2 cholan and few others ...why? because hindus cannot rule the world it will be a disaster ...

Yes, the kings and queens of thieves. 200 years ago, the British Monarchs (as well as other European monarchs) send their thieves to steal from Asian people and build their empires, which today, rule most of the (so-called) civilized world. And these thieves and their masters have dogs like you everywhere (including in India) barking at others who could criticize them. Good dog.

than came hindus to corrupt...now a days brahmins taking meats ..why not buddhist also  eat meat now..

Take whatever you want. Soon will come the time when everyone - except for the chosen few - will be wiped clean from the face of the Earth and we will once again, rebuild the World in its proper image.

And that goes to your kind (Christians), Muslims, atheists, this riddiculos meat-eating brahmins and the Buddhists. May you all find peace in Hell together.

dont blam the the Christians...

Who else to blame if not the devils? Christian thieves and devils come and corrupt others, and corrupted hindus forgot their past and heritage and follow these thieves and devils on their fours.

We keep the Bible...it against the nature.....thats why in india you do not find any kind gay or lesbian club  because they  observed British laws which stated homosexuality is banned there...if hindus will to change that law....u see more aids in india...

India is second in AIDS and HIV infection, stupid.
Your Bible IS against Nature. It says a dead zombie rose up as a god and save your sorry lot from hell. Cannot get any more supernatural than that.

sound to me you have been move by satan...

It could look like that to a person who is influenced by Satan. Blinded by Evil, you will not see anything good and incomphensive of anything good and pure either. You will only know what your master, the Devil allow you to know.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2013 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-4-2013 12:41 PM
by Truth.8
Hehehehe ... Do you even know me? Nope. You assume that I'm the same pathetic level as you. For all you know, I could be a millionaire, with my own company, with thousands of people working below me.
u telling the truth,,,,than ok but if u making it up...than:
In the third he identified the Four         Noble Truths: the universality of suffering, the cause of suffering         through selfish desire, the solution to suffering and the way to overcome         suffering. This final point is called the Noble Eightfold Path, this being         eight steps consisting of wisdom (right views, right intention) ethics         (right speech, right action, right livelihood), mental discipline (right         effort, right mindfulness, right concentration), which ultimately lead         to liberation from the source of suffering.
[/quote]

[quote]Yes, the kings and queens of thieves. 200 years ago, the British Monarchs (as well as other European monarchs) send their thieves to steal from Asian people and build their empires, which today, rule most of the (so-called) civilized world. And these thieves and their masters have dogs like you everywhere (including in India) barking at others who could criticize them. Good dog.
...i dont see the British have destory temples while in india...many ancient temples and bodhgaya temples like mahabodhi temples still exsit.
[/quote]
[quote]Take whatever you want. Soon will come the time when everyone - except for the chosen few - will be wiped clean from the face of the Earth and we will once again, rebuild the World in its proper image.

Noble Eightfold Path, this being         eight steps consisting of wisdom (right views, right intention) ethics         (right speech, right action, right livelihood), mental discipline (right         effort, right mindfulness, right concentration), which ultimately lead         to liberation from the source of suffering.

Who else to blame if not the devils? Christian thieves and devils come and corrupt others, and corrupted hindus forgot their past and heritage and follow these thieves and devils on their fours.
blame your hindus....that is the fact...after ancient priest like  sage and gautam left...hindus came and corrupt for greed...not christians..

India is second in AIDS and HIV infection, stupid.

there u have...it has been cursed...
Your Bible IS against Nature. It says a dead zombie rose up as a god and save your sorry lot from hell. Cannot get any more supernatural than that.

that because u have faithless lifehood

It could look like that to a person who is influenced by Satan. Blinded by Evil, you will not see anything good and incomphensive of anything good and pure either. You will only know what your master, the Devil allow you to know.
i hve travel to all anicent city of holy places....infact many holy man see  and says good things about me...3 days ago...person look at me and says ..you should practised ayuveda ...
i ask him why? he replied u have the gift....
a positive remarks ...dont sound to me  i m  possed by devil..

in another hand..peoples barking here and there and condem other peoples faith ...sound to me like devil

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 02:24 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

u telling the truth,,,,than ok but if u making it up...than: [/qoute]
All you have to know is this :- I don't have to tell you anything about myself.

[qoute].i dont see the British have destory temples while in india...many ancient temples and bodhgaya temples like mahabodhi temples still exsit. [/qoute]

Actually, I have more respect for Muslims who invaded India than I do for Christian British. At least the Muslims were true to their stupid self. They are ignorant, arrogant warmongering dogs which daydreams of dying everyday and going to to some brothel in heaven, run by a pimp called Muhammad.

But you Christians are the worse in the whole human race. You (Christians) have made a fool of Hindus. You selected a few pariahs among the race who are willing to kiss your rear end, elevated their positions in the society as your dogs and made them the new Brahmins, and through this dogs, you have devalued the Vedas and the Gita, made the Hindus doubt themselves and their heritage and turn Hinduism into a fairy-tale when it is the ONLY religion on the Planet which described Humanity's true past.

You Christians are the Devils on this Planet.

[quote]blame your hindus....that is the fact...after ancient priest like  sage and gautam left...hindus came and corrupt for greed...not christians..

Wrong on both accounts. Ancient Sages did not leave us. They are still with us - in Ethereal state. And Gautama Buddha was not a sage or a holy man. He is just someone who is a coward. He fears death and little suffering, and ran out from the real World to find a way to leave this World permanently. He has no rights to be remembered, for he has not done anything to the living worth remembering.

Sri Lankan calls themselves Buddhists as well, and yet I have not heard of any Sri Lankan Buddhists monk there (or here in Malaysia) who spoke out against Sri Lankan Government's genocide of Tamil people. And for that unforgivable sins, I withdraw my mercy upon the Buddhists and pray - may they face judgement just as the Muslims, Christians and atheists shall do so in the near future.  

[qoute] nfact many holy man see  and says good things about me... [/qoute]

Many will claim to be holy men and say good things for a buck. Don't let that go to your head. Only fools will believe sweet words spoken by con-men.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2013 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-4-2013 02:24 PM
by Truth.8
Wrong on both accounts. Ancient Sages did not leave us. They are still with us - in Ethereal state. And Gautama Buddha was not a sage or a holy man. He is just someone who is a coward. He fears death and little suffering, and ran out from the real World to find a way to leave this World permanently. He has no rights to be remembered, for he has not done anything to the living worth remembering.

Ancient sage brought good teachings but you hindus screw it  up...Gautam brought moral teachings  until king Ashoka piss off with  hinduism which i veiw   corrupted by the hindus and he left hindusim to Buddhism and build mahabodhi temple...

Sri Lankan calls themselves Buddhists as well, and yet I have not heard of any Sri Lankan Buddhists monk there (or here in Malaysia) who spoke out against Sri Lankan Government's genocide of Tamil people. And for that unforgivable sins, I withdraw my mercy upon the Buddhists and pray - may they face judgement just as the Muslims, Christians and atheists shall do so in the near future.  
I rather  trust     sir lankan Buddhist than hindus...base on my experinces in India as well my clients...sir lankan buddhist at least they keep their words..

Many will claim to be holy men and say good things for a buck. Don't let that go to your head. Only fools will believe sweet words spoken by con-men.
well i did not pay anything....he just i met him and he told me...he is  rich guy and well educated ...plus he not hindus

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 03:04 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

[qoute]Ancient sage brought good teachings but you hindus screw it  up...Gautam brought moral teachings  until king Ashoka piss off with  hinduism which i veiw   corrupted by the hindus and he left hindusim to Buddhism and build mahabodhi temple... [/qoute]

No, Asoka was a warmonger who become fearful of his own future. He killed his siblings to raise to power, and he waged war for nearly 20 years to hold on to it. Once he is the King, he turn and got one look at all the corpses he left behind, and pissed on his pants on how much bad karma he had accumulated. He changed from Hinduism to Buddhism, expecting he could run away from those karma.

[qoute]I rather  trust     sir lankan Buddhist than hindus...base on my experinces in India as well my clients...sir lankan buddhist at least they keep their words.. [/qoute]

Of course you could. I'm not one bit surprise. Evil men often associate and trust other evil men as well.

[qoute]well i did not pay anything....he just i met him and he told me...he is  rich guy and well educated ...plus he not hindus [/qoute]

You full of $hit, you know that?

You just $hit on yourself on the last post, saying how a holy man told you what a great guy you are, and in the next post, you pull a stupid stunt like this - claiming he is a rich guy and not even a hindu. You are trully a devil, but you must work on your bull$hit a little more.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2013 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-4-2013 03:04 PM
by Truth.8

[qoute]Ancient sage brought good teachings but you hindus screw it  up...Gautam brough ...

No, Asoka was a warmonger who become fearful of his own future. He killed his siblings to raise to power, and he waged war for nearly 20 years to hold on to it. Once he is the King, he turn and got one look at all the corpses he left behind, and pissed on his pants on how much bad karma he had accumulated. He changed from Hinduism to Buddhism, expecting he could run away from those karma.

Asoka left hindusim because he found it has  been corrupted ....as for the war , he might listen to hindus corrupt ....however, it is good he become buddhism and build mahabodhi temple  in bodhgaya..

Of course you could. I'm not one bit surprise. Evil men often associate and trust other evil men as well.

I can smell evil if i see one...one example is corrupt and evil person that i am  facing here ..

You full of $hit, you know that?

it  shit to u not to me...

You just $hit on yourself on the last post, saying how a holy man told you what a great guy you are, and in the next post, you pull a stupid stunt like this - claiming he is a rich guy and not even a hindu. You are trully a devil, but you must work on your bull$hit a little more.
well, he did not ask money so he could see who am i....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2013 09:02 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

[qoute] Asoka left hindusim because he found it has  been corrupted ....as for the war , he might listen to hindus corrupt ....however, it is good he become buddhism and build mahabodhi temple  in bodhgaya.. [/qoute]

Stil listening to the Devil I see. Too him long enough to influence you (his pet) after the beating I give you.

Oi, Stupid.8 - Asoka was nothing more than a warmonger who seeks to run away from his karma by converting to another religion. In the same way, he is like many Indians today also - they think they can run away from their Karmic effects of evil living by converting to Christianity and accepting some dead guy 2,000 years ago going to save their sorry existence.

Asoka had went to hell for his crimes against humanity, and that will goes the same for EVERYONE ELSE who had done evil. No exceptions.

I can smell evil if i see one...one example is corrupt and evil person that i am  facing here ..

Only thing you can smell is your own $hit.

[qoute]well, he did not ask money so he could see who am i.... [/qoute]
Yes, he must have seen you as a beggar.
Last edited by Sephiroth on 19-4-2013 09:11 AM

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 05:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.465323 second(s), 50 queries .