CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

johnny depp....ENTERTAINER of the year 2003 n SEXIEST MAN ALIVE (PEOPLE Magazine

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-1-2004 08:18 PM | Show all posts
1984 : A Nightmare on Elm Street

LAAA...KAN KO GAK YG POST KAT ATAS TUH....

faberet film nih...mesti Bulan ingat punya...takot
toll kale tgk....beli arr koleksi citer dier...cam Bulan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2004 10:18 PM | Show all posts
'nick of time' lakonan JD...tv3 mlm ni ker?
tak penah tengok lagik...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 10:21 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by sayangidaku on 19-1-2004 at 10:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 10:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2004 10:27 PM | Show all posts
dah lepas dah citer tuh...
sayangidaku...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2004 10:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-1-2004 11:51 PM | Show all posts
hmmm .... menarik gak gambar2 Johnny Depp ...
Fly suka Johnny ada jambang tp kene teratur ler ..
bukan cam dlm Pirate Carribean ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 12:51 AM | Show all posts
citer 'the man who cried tu'...selalu tengok tak abis... menariknya citer tu...selain ada johnny depp, ada cate blanchett & christina ricci... citer ala2 moulin rouge & chicago...tapi darker version.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2004 04:15 PM | Show all posts
sekali pandaang jonny depp time tak de jambang cam hans isaac la pulak...

tapi jonny depp memang ensem kalau ada jambang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2004 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Johnny Depp menang Penghibur terbaik 2003
yg dibuat E-Entertainment krn berlakon Pirates
of the Carribean...muah for my Johnny...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2004 11:39 PM | Show all posts
recent news..

Once Upon a Time in Mexico: Special Edition  10 Jan 2004
Johnny Depp plays rouge (or maybe not rogue) CIA agent Sands, who has come to find the Mariachi to recruit him to kill General Marquez (Gerardo Vigil), who is working with drug lord Barillo (Willem Dafoe) to destablize the country's government. Johnny Depp once again steals the show after "Pirates of the Caribbean", offering a similarly Looney Tunes performance (DVD Talk, OR).

Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean  9 Jan 2004
Willy Wonka and the Biggleswade factorySuperstar Johnny Depp could be shooting scenes for the remake of a classic film in Biggleswade. Superstar Johnny Depp could be shooting scenes for the remake of a classic film in Biggleswade (Bedford Today, UK).

Johnny Depp Gets Involved With 'The Libertine'  9 Jan 2004
Johnny Depp Gets Involved With 'The Libertine. Fri January 09, 2004 04:12AM]Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean) is set to play another rogue, in the 17th century The Libertine, according the Variety (KillerMovies, UK).

Johnny Depp to star as 17th century rake  9 Jan 2004
Johnny Depp is to star with John Malkovich and Samantha Morton in a film about a notorious 17th century rake. Related stories: Johnny Depp to return in Pirates of the Caribbean sequel 10:48 Wednesday 15th October 2003 (Ananova, UK).

Johnny Depp lines up next role  8 Jan 2004
Johnny Depp is set to star opposite John Malkovich and Samantha Morton in the film "The Libertine," Variety reports. The drama, set in the 17th century, is based on the life of John Wilmot (Depp), the Earl of Rochester, who was known for his poetry as well as his promiscious habits (Canoe.ca, Canada).

Johnny Depp to Star in The Libertine  7 Jan 2004
Variety reports that Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl star Johnny Depp will go to the 17th century for The Libertine, which begins production February 23 outside London. Depp will star opposite John Malkovich and Samantha Morton in a tale based on the true story of John Wilmot, the Earl of Rochester, who was a poet, courtier and notorious rake (Comingsoon.net).

Bloom Thrilled About Pirates of the Caribbean Sequel  04 Jan 2004
"I'll be heading back to Caribbean to film with Johnny Depp soon, which is cool. I have no complaints about working in the Caribbean!" (Comingsoon.net).

Bloom excited by 'Pirates' sequel  04 Jan 2004
"I'll be heading back to Caribbean to film with Johnny Depp soon, which is cool. I have no complaints about working in the Caribbean!"On the first film they took me out there early and I didn't start shooting my scenes for a while, so I felt like I was on holiday (Digital Spy, UK).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2004 11:41 PM | Show all posts
20 November 2003
Johnny Depp named sexiest man alive
Johnny Depp has been named the sexiest man alive by US People magazine.

The magazine says the actor, known for his "brooding eccentricities", has mellowed since becoming a father.

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star has two young children with his girlfriend, French actress and pop singer Vanessa Paradis.

"Because he arrived at his new, happy place without selling out, without becoming slick or packaged or politically correct, he is a hero to his fans and an idol to his young co-stars," People says.

The magazine also picked its Top 10 sexiest men: Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Grant, Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Denzel Washington and Colin Farrell.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2004 11:46 PM | Show all posts
E! Names Johnny Depp Entertainer of Year

NEW YORK (AP) -- Piracy was lucrative work for Johnny Depp this year: E! Entertainment Television named the "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" star as its entertainer of the year.

Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles, Colin Farrell, Will Ferrell, Queen Latifah and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the other celebrities that E! found particularly intriguing this year.

Depp, 40, based his character, Capt. Jack Sparrow, on Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards.

"I want my kids and my grandkids someday to be able to go, `Yeah, Pops, he really held it together and he did the right thing," Depp told E! "He didn't stray from the path, and he didn't sell out and go for the big dough early on or anything. I would be very, very proud if they felt that."

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 18-1-2004 07:43 PM:
korang dah amik pipi kiri n kanan ....
fly amik mulut dia aaaaa ... mulut dia comel aaaa ...

aarrggghhhh....tidak sama sekali......

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2004 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jellyfish at 19-1-2004 03:47 PM:
ok..lorrena..set..aku setuju....

tapi si fly nak cium mulut....aik tak boleh jadik nie..dia nie dah lebih drp kita nie lorrena...

mulut dia memang kiut...muah...

ciss...kacau sungguh si fly ni.......jom kita babab fly ni...sibuk je....

p/s....:eek: tutup topik cium ni cepat...nanti bulan babab....lariii.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2004 05:51 PM | Show all posts
amboi..masing2 nak cium JD...hmmm, aku dpt peluk dia sekejap pon jadikla...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2004 11:13 PM | Show all posts
"A Nightmare on Elm Street" (1984),
"21 Jump Street" (Fox, 1987-90).
"Edward Scissorhands" (both 1990).
"What's Eating Gilbert Grape",
"Don Juan DeMarco" (1995),
"Nick of Time" (also 1995),
"Donnie Brasco" (1997),
"The Astronaut's Wife"
"Sleepy Hollow"
Chocolat

hmmm....tak bnyk sgt citer Depp yg dah ku tengok

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2004 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gorgonz at 2004-1-23 11:13 PM:
"A Nightmare on Elm Street" (1984),
"21 Jump Street" (Fox, 1987-90).
"Edward Scissorhands" (both 1990).
"What's Eating Gilbert Grape",
"Don Juan DeMarco" (1995),
"Nick of Time" (also 1995),
"Donnie Brasco" (1997),
"The Astronaut's Wife"
"Sleepy Hollow"
Chocolat

byk citer JD yg aku tak tengok sgt-tengok gitu2 je,  selalu tak abis, antaranya-

-blow
-from hell
-d astronout's wife
-don juan demarco
-the man who cried
-ed wood
-fear and loathing in las vegas

yg aku tengok betul2-

-Edward Scissorhands
-What's Eating Gilbert Grape
-Sleepy Hollow
-Chocolat
-pirates of caribbean...

[ Last edited by sayangidaku on 27-1-2004 at 09:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2004 09:03 PM | Show all posts

Depp thriller gets early release

Sony Pictures is opening its Secret Window six weeks earlier than originally planned.

The thriller, starring Johnny Depp and based on a novella by Stephen King, is moving from an April 23 release date to March 12. The announcement was made Wednesday by Jeff Blake, vice chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment and president of worldwide marketing and distribution.

"We just had our first screening of the film, and it went great; Johnny Depp is terrific in this film. Secret Window should be finished and ready to go for a March 12 release date, which looks like a very good slot," Blake said. The media campaign for the film kicks off Feb. 1 with a spot during the Super Bowl.

Moving up the release date could help Secret Window take advantage of the heat surrounding Depp, who is nominated for a Golden Globe for his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

And by debuting March 12, Secret Window will have a head start on two thriller/horror films debuting March 19: Universal's Dawn of the Dead remake and Warner Bros. Pictures' Taking Lives.

Window is a story of a writer (Depp) who's in the midst of a painful divorce and is stalked by a psychotic stranger. David Koepp directed and Gavin Palone produced the picture, which also stars John Turturro, Ving Rhames and Timothy Hutton. Window has not yet been rated, but Blake said he expects a PG-13.

Blake said the date change opens up Sony's release schedule. Before the move, the studio had three films debuting in April.

Sony will now release the Adam Sandler film 50 First Dates on Feb. 13, Window on March 12, followed by two Revolution Studios pictures: Hellboy on April 2 and 13 Going on 30 on April 23.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2004 04:52 PM | Show all posts
ermm.. baru kenal sapa johnny depp nie..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 09:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069938 second(s), 42 queries .