CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cruisekeanu

Hot Guys Who Cook, sajian enak selebriti LELAKI kacak, Henry Golding, Alex Yoong

[Copy link]
Post time 26-6-2012 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by samshik at 26-6-2012 19:08

alex yoong

His early racing career started in saloon cars in 1992 when he was 16. He then went on to win the first ever single seater race held in China - the Formula Asia International race - in the streets of Zhuhai in 1994. He won the 1995 Malaysian Formula Asia championship and was the runner up in the same year's Formula Asia International championship with multiple wins and podium positions. The European campaign started with the British Formula Renault in 1996 and 1997, then two partially completed British Formula Three seasons in 1998 and 1999 due to the Asian financial crisis. He had a podium second in Brands Hatch's Formula Three race in 1998 and was often in the top five.

His career took a step up with Formula 3000 halfway through 1999 and he achieved a credible second in the rain soaked Donington Park circuit in the same year. A much publicised massive accident in the Formula One weekend's Formula 3000 race at Spa's Eau Rouge saw him sidelined for two weeks before taking to the tracks again in Italy. He then drove a season and a half in the Formula Nippon championship in 2000 and 2001 before he was offered the Formula One drive with Minardi.

Alex Yoong was the second Southeast Asian driver to compete in Formula One (after Thailand's Birabongse Bhanudej, who drove in the 1950s) and is the first Malaysian Formula One driver. Backed by the Malaysian lottery company Magnum he was given the chance to drive three Formula One races in 2001 for the Minardi team, debuting at the Italian GP. He thus became the first Malaysian Formula One driver. The deal was extended for the whole 2002 season, however after a good result of seventh in the Australian Grand Prix he struggled to be competitive. After failing to be close to the 107% rule for many races, he was replaced by Anthony Davidson for two mid-season races. Although his form did improve afterwards, his Formula One career ended at the close of season. He competed in 18 Grands Prix with a best result of seventh in the 2002 Australian Grand Prix. He is sometimes considered "one of the worst drivers F1 has ever seen".[3]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2012 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Erwan Heusaff

Erwan Heussaff is Filipino-French. Into healthy food? Then Heussaff is the hottie y ...
samshik Post at 26-6-2012 18:59

pergh hensem gile babi mamat neh..sib baik iols x jadik gay

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:09 PM | Show all posts
pergh hensem gile babi mamat neh..sib baik iols x jadik gay
maxim Post at 26-6-2012 19:08

mek stay back utk tunaikan janji kat kowang ok .. bersabarlaaaa.. ader banyak gambo die

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply 79# samshik

ni website die eh mek
http://www.thefatkidinside.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Drew Rivera

From starring as the wandering amnesiac named Pier Roxas in a mobile phone commercial series, Drew Rivera is now gearing up for the MYX VJ Search 2011. In an interview with ABS-CBN.com during the presentation of the twelve aspiring VJ candidates for the MYX music channel, Drew shared that he enjoys running into people who would recognize him from his cellphone TV ad. “I would often meet people who would tell me, ‘You’re Pier Roxas, that guy in the commercial!’ Now I realized, I also love the attention, ha ha ha! I love people actually, being surrounded by different kinds of people.”

But the truth is that doing showbiz was not in Drew’s plans. This 23 year-old spent most of his years in Los Angeles with his American mother and Filipino father. But after finishing school with a degree in Philosophy, Drew had no concrete idea on what to do next. So he told his dad that he wants to come to the Philippines and see what opportunities are here for him. “When I first came here eight months ago my dad helped to settle, like finding a place and moving my things. That time I was pressured to find a place, then find a job. As in ‘Oh My God!’”

Drew initially planned to either play professional basketball or become a teacher like his mother. But his friend who was already working as a model here in the Philippines asked him to tag along. “He introduced me to his agent. The agent asked me if I’m willing to have my photos taken. Since at that time I don’t have a job and I’ve got nothing else to do so I just said yes. I’ve never done a pictorial in my life so I felt excited about it.

“The agent sent those photos, most of them were goofy shots, ha ha ha! and Nokia saw my photos and they called me for a VTR. I couldn’t believe that someone wants me for a VTR, ha ha ha!”

Drew shared that he learned a lot doing his very first commercial shoot directed by Paul Soriano, known to many as the boyfriend of Toni Gonzaga. Drew said, “Direk Paul Soriano was a great guy. He told me, ‘Drew. I need you to pretend that you are really lost. You don’t know where you are and you don’t know where you’re going.’ It was a fun experience. I learned so much, primarily about myself and what I can do.”

The good-looking Fil-American admitted that he is still trying to learn to speak Tagalog, with the help of his class in U.P. Manila, and that he doesn’t know much about Philippine showbiz and music. But he said that that can also work to his advantage in winning the MYX VJ Search. “I consider myself as the new guy. I confess I don’t know Pinoy music that much but now I’m starting to explore it. A couple of nights ago I watched Rivermaya perform live. Great band! I will say that I’m the new ear. Some will say that that’s a disadvantage but for me that’s a good thing because I have a fresh take on many things. But I promise that I’m now beginning to do my homework which is learn many Pinoy stuff.”

Speaking of Pinoy stuff, Drew admitted that he got hooked on the ABS-CBN teleserye Magkaribal. “It’s the best show in the world! To be honest I don’t understand the dialogue. All I get is that everyone’s fighting, everyone’s sleeping with one another, someone wants to kill someone, then there’s the scary background music. So much like Days of our Lives! Ha ha ha! I love that show!”

Drew then shared what happened the previous week when he shot a commercial with Kim Chiu. “My agent told me that I’ll be doing a commercial. I went to the shoot and everyone’s saying, ‘Kim Chiu will be here.’ I said, ‘Great!... Who is she?’ It was so funny.” Drew has yet to familiarize himself Pinoy celebrities.

“I think not knowing any celebrities helps me. I just act nice to everyone without knowing who is more famous than who. I don’t get star struck, well not yet. I’m just relaxed, try to focus on my job and don’t get nervous because I know I will be working with a very big star.”

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply  samshik

ni website die eh mek
maxim Post at 26-6-2012 19:10

nie die dulu meh??? erkkk

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-6-2012 07:15 PM | Show all posts
nie die dulu meh??? erkkk
samshik Post at 26-6-2012 19:13

haah..kan die tulis die ilang 100pound..tu blog die rasanya

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:17 PM | Show all posts
haah..kan die tulis die ilang 100pound..tu blog die rasanya
maxim Post at 26-6-2012 19:15

i cee.. meksim .. mek kena balik la.. esok mek sambung ok tak??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

i cee.. meksim .. mek kena balik la.. esok mek sambung ok tak??
samshik Post at 26-6-2012 19:17

ok bebeh take care

Use magic Report

muke alex yoong dari dulu sama jek...aku igt lg dulu dia slalu jadi back cover majalah HAI...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Ya Allah, tergugat iman iols tgk lelaki yg ada jambang stuble nihh..
Hengsemmmmm yg hamatssss...
Nanti iols nak carik suami yg ada stuble.. Takmo dia shave jambang dia tuh.. Sexayyyyy ohhhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Kenapa Azwan Ali tak masuk senarai?

Mak hayam tu perlu utk memeriahkan suasana

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 09:44 PM | Show all posts
vote for dabel A haha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Kenapa mamat Chef 5 rencah 5 rasa tak masuk ya..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 10:42 PM | Show all posts
tgk gmbar tu hensem mmg hensem..tp mcm geli lak tgk dieorg ramai2 cmtu..mcm ade 'ape2'

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2012 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Alex yoong dh x relevan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2012 11:28 PM | Show all posts
redza minhat?
awwwww

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2012 12:14 AM | Show all posts
tlg upload byk2 gmbar diorg kat sini. nak bookmark benang nie. hahaha
gediknya aku. klau laki aku tau. mampuih!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2012 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Reply 92# joey_mcintrye

Nama Komersil: Azwan Ali

Umur: 46

Asal: Kuala Lumpur

Pekerjaan: Artis

Hidangan Kegemaran: Rendang Mak Tom

Masakan Kegemaran Untuk Dimasak: Spageti Bebola Daging

Pencuci Mulut Kegemaran: Pengat Durian

Manis atau Masam: Masam

Cili atau Bawang Putih: Kedua-duanya

Ibunya sendiri iaitu Mak Tom menjadi sumber inspirasi Azwan Ali untuk melibatkan diri dalam bidang masakan. Banyak tunjuk ajar dan cara memasak yang betul telah diturunkan kepada Azwan Ali untuk menyediakan hidangan yang lazat terutamanya Rendang Mak Tom. Pengalaman yang ditimba sejak 5 tahun lalu sudah pasti akan digunakan sepenuhnya dalam MasterChef Selebriti Malaysia.

Apa jua jenis hidangan Melayu menjadi pilihan Azwan Ali untuk disediakan. Rasanya yang terlalu sedap membuatkan Azwan Ali teruja untuk menyediakan apa jua masakan Melayu untuk dinikmati bersama. Segala warisan masakan Melayu ini sudah pasti akan disimpan oleh Azwan Ali untuk generasi akan datang.

Azwan Ali amat meminati Chef Selebriti Datuk Chef Wan kerana celotehnya ketika menyediakan hidangan-hidangan lazat dan juga kejujurannya dalam berkata-kata. Walaupun kata-kata Chef Wan terkadang mengguris hati beberapa orang, namun bagi dirinya, Chef Wan telah menyampaikan apa yang ingin disampaikannya dengan jujur.

Sekiranya diberi peluang untuk menyediakan hidangan istimewa, ingin sekali Azwan Ali mneyediakan hidangan yang sangat istimewa kepada isteri Perdana Menteri Malaysia, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansur. Beliau ingin sekali melihat Datin Seri merasa hidangan yang disediakannya sendiri dan memberikan komen terhadap masakannya itu.

Impiannya untuk membuka Cafe Mak Tom ingin dilaksanakan sekiranya Azwan Ali dinobatkan sebagai Juara MasterChef Selebriti Malaysia. Azwan Ali ingin memberikan hiburan sambil memasak untuk pelanggan yang hadir. Keceriaan dan kegembiraan perlu ada ketika menikmati hidangan.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2012 07:07 AM | Show all posts
Reply 18# annehuda

Peter Davis ni selain jadi model, dia pun active join MMA (mix martial art). Baru jer menang last week lawan kat stadium negara. Terkejut semorang sebab budget dia ni pretty boy. Manatau, he really actually could fight!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 04:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060164 second(s), 40 queries .