Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fly_in_d_sky

All About Britney Spears

[Copy link]
tweetykiut This user has been deleted
Post time 31-10-2005 01:38 AM | Show all posts

Britney was nominated for 3 MTV Video Music Awards for Best Female Video, Best New Artist, and Best Choreography("...Baby One More Time").
Britney won a MuchMusic Video Award for People's Choice International Artist
Baby One More Time was certified 7x platinum making it the best-selling LP by a female teenager.
Britney hit the Top 40 with "(You Drive Me) Crazy" .

Britney was nominated for 4 MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Female Artist, Best Pop Artist, Best Song ("...Baby One More Time"), and Best Breakthrough Artist.
Baby One More Time was certified 8x platinum
Britney hit the Top 10 with "(You Drive Me) Crazy" .

Baby One More Time was certified 9x platinum.
Britney won 4 MTV Euro Awards including Best Female Artist, Best Pop Artist, Best Breakthrough, and Best Song ("...Baby One More Time").
Britney hit #1 with "(You Drive Me) Crazy."

Baby One More Time was certified 10x platinum.
Britney topped the Billboard Year-End Chart-Toppers as the Top Pop Artist - Female (singles & albums), Top New Pop Artist,Top Billboard 200 Album Artist - Female, and Top Hot 100 Singles Artist - Female.She took home four Billboard Music Awards, including Female Artist of the Year.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2005 02:12 AM | Show all posts

# 4 Singles Artist of the Year

Britney won an American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock New Artist and was nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album.
Baby One More Time was certified 11x platinum.
Britney was listed on the infamous yearly "Worst Dressed Women" list.
Britney was nominated for 2 Brit Award for Best International Newcomer and Best International Female Solo Artist.
Britney hit the Top 40 again with "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart"

Britney was nominated for 2 Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ("...Baby One More Time" ). Britney performed "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" and "...Baby One More Time" at the Grammys.
Britney hit the Top 10 with"From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart."
Britney topped the U.K. charts with "Born To Make You Happy."

Britney had to get 4 stitches in her head after a piece of equipment hit her during a video shoot. for the single "Oops!... I Did It Again."
Baby One More Time was certified 12x platinum.

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Oops!... I Did It Again".The single also broke a record for 'radio station adds' in its first week with 155.

Britney won a Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Female Singer.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:38 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2005 02:21 AM | Show all posts

Oops... I Did It Again was released. The LP contains the hit title track and a cover of the Rolling Stones' "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction." She told WallOfSound: "I have no clue how it's going to sound. I like the song and I think it would be a really cool combination...".The record was also a critical success, with Rolling Stone giving the album 3.5 stars out of 5, saying "Britney's demand for satisfaction is complex, fierce and downright scary, making her a true child of rock & roll tradition," and also refers to her "song-factory" and "fantastic pop cheese," while NME reported (with a score of eight out of ten) that "She's modern-day pop perfection realised in a nearly human form."
"Oops!... I Did It Again" hit the Top 10 in the U.S. and topped the charts in the U.K. and Canada.
By the end of the month, "Oops!... I Did It Again" hit #1.
Britney hit the book stores with a book written with her mom,Lynne called Britney Spears' Heart To Heart.

Britney kicked off her first world tour (titled the Oops!... I Did It Again World Tour)
At the World Music Awards, Britney walked away with Best Selling Female Artist.
Oops... I Did It Again topped the Canadian LP charts by the end of the month.
Britney appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone for a second time.

Britney began the month with Oops... I Did It Again debuting at #1 on the Billboard LP charts and selling over 1.3 million copies in its first week making it the fastest-selling album by a female artist in history.
By mid-month, Oops... I Did It Again was certified 4x platinum and topped the Billboard Internet Album Sales chart for 1 week.
Britney ended the month performing live on 'The Today Show' summer concert series and broke the attendance record with over 6,000 fans showing up.
A Britney Spears Museum was created in her Louisiana hometown.

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Lucky."

Oops... I Did It Again was certified 5x platinum.
A tabloid paper in England reported that Britney was to marry 'N Sync's Justin Timberlake. Her publicist denied the report a few days later.
Britney had to cancel a Colorado concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater set for the end of the month due to the lack of space for her stage production.
In Germany's InStyle magazine, Britney addressed her 'sexy image': "I only wear these crop tops because other clothes would make me sweat when I dance. I never wanted this sexy image."

Oops... I Did It Again was certified 6x platinum.
Britney won 2 Teen Choice Awards for Choice Female Artist and Female Hottie of the Year.
Britney was nominated for 2 MuchMusic Video Music Awards for Best International Video and Favorite International Artist ("Oops!... I Did It Again").

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2005 02:07 AM | Show all posts

Britney hit the Top 10 with "Lucky."
Videos by Britney were nominated for 4 MTV Video Music Awards including Best Female Video, Best Dance Video, Best Pop Video, and Viewer's Choice ("Oops!... I Did It Again"). She went home empty-handed but gave a memorable lip-synch performance of "Oops!... I Did It Again" and The Rolling Stones' classic hit, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction." During her performance, she ripped off a black suit to reveal a crystal-adorned, flesh-colored stage costume.
The video for "Lucky" hit #1 on Canada's MuchMusic video chart.
Oops... I Did It Again was certified 7x platinum.

Rolling Stone & MTV: 100 Greatest Pop Songs includes "Oops!... I Did It Again" at # 25.
Britney hit the Top 40 with "Stronger."

Oops... I Did It Again was certified 8x platinum.
Baby One More Time was certified 13x platinum.
Britney hit the Top 10 at the end of the month with "Stronger".
Britney topped Billboard Year-End Charts as the Top Billboard 200 Artist and Top Billboard 200 Artist - Female.She won two Billboard Music Awards (one of which honored her for breaking the record for one week album sales by a female artist.)

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2005 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Britney britney....u deserve better my girl...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2005 02:33 AM | Show all posts

# 25 Singles Artist of the Year

Britney co-hosted the American Music Awards, performed "Stronger," and was nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album (Oops... I Did It Again).
Britney's video for "Stronger" hit #1 on Canada's MuchMusic video countdown.
Britney topped the Billboard Hot 100 Singles Sales chart for a week with "Stronger."
Britney topped Mr. Blackwell's "Worst-Dressed List."

Britney Spears - Live and More! DVD release date:february 13,and was certified 3x platinum.
Britney was nominated for 2 Grammy Awards including Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ("Oops!... I Did It Again") and Best Pop Vocal Album (Oops... I Did It Again).
The single "Stronger" was certified gold.
Britney performed as a part of the Super Bowl XXXV Halftime Show. The segment also included Aerosmith, Mary J. Blige, Nelly and *NSYNC.
Britney struck a multi-million dollar deal with Pepsi-Cola for sponsorship and advertising.

Oops... I Did It Again was certified 9x platinum.
Britney was nominated for a Juno Award for Best Selling Album (Oops... I Did It Again).
Britney's first commercial for Pepsi aired during the Academy Awards.
She then released the follow-up novel to Britney Spears' Heart-to-Heart, with this one being entitled A Mother's Gift.

Britney won a Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Female Artist - Pop and was nominated for Favorite Female Artist and Favorite CD.
Britney won a Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Female Singer and was nominated for Favorite Song ("Oops!... I Did It Again").
Britney hit the Top 40 with "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know."

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 9-11-2005 01:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-11-2005 02:39 AM | Show all posts

VH1: 100 Greatest Videos includes: # 90 - "...Baby One More Time."

Britney began readying the public for her next LP release and continued to attempt to increase her image as a woman: ''I want to do things that people have never seen before. 'I don't want to be considered a role model...'I like to celebrate when something comes up 'but I do everything with balance. One drink here or one drink there is fine. I'm growing up, I'm not a little girl anymore. But I never overdo anything. I can't afford to do that.''

Britney won a Teen Choice Award for Choice Female Artist.

Britney's video for "Stronger" was nominated for a MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video. Britney lip-synched her new single "I'm A Slave 4 U" at the ceremony.This time around, she was adorned in skimpy outfit, drenched in 'sweat' and on a jungle stage environment, dancing scantily clad with an albino snake. Britney came under some controversy when People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) was not happy with Britney's plans to perform at the ceremony with the snake 4 cheetahs on stage.
Britney could be heard on the All-Star Tribute benefit single "What's Going On" (with proceeds going to AIDS and 9/11 charities).
Britney appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2005 03:09 AM | Show all posts

Britney hit the Top 40 with "I'm A Slave 4 U."

Britney began touring North America, starting in Miami (after a delayed beginning due to the flu). Britney canceled a promotional tour of Europe and South America due to safety concerns related to recent terrorist actions.
Britney released her 3rd LP, Britney.This album is also notable for being the first of which Spears really began to take some creative control; she co-wrote five of the album's tracks.

Britney topped the Billboard 200 Albums chart for a week becoming her 3rd LP to debut at #1. The LP sold over 740,000 copies in its 1st week in the US. The LP also topped the Billboard Internet Album Sales chart for a week.This made her the only female artist in SoundScan history to have her first three albums debut at number one.
Britney hit the Top 10 with "I'm A Slave 4 U."
Britney gave a live concert performance from Las Vegas on HBO - Britney Spears Live From The MGM Grand Las Vegas:"Dream Within a Dream Tour".It included a moving stage, Britney doing acrobatics and a giant indoor waterfall projecting a Britney hologram during its encore. While the tour was sold-out around the world, it ended poorly when Britney had to cut a performance short due to dangerous weather.

"I'm A Slave 4 U" topped the MTV Video Countdown for a week.
Britney was nominated for a MTV Europe Music Award for Best Pop Act.

Britney topped the Billboard Top Music Videos chart with Britney: The Videos for 2 weeks.

Britney was certified 4x platinum.
Britney won a My VH1 Award for Navel Academy (Best Bellybutton Appearance).
Britney had the Top Music Video of the year with Time Out With Britney Spears.

Readers of Rolling Stone voted Britney as Best Female Performer of the Year.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2005 01:29 AM | Show all posts

# 33 Singles Artist of the Year

Britney hit the Top 40 with "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman."

Britney starred in her first movie Crossroads which opened with over $12 million gross its first week.

Britney Spears(book),by britney spears(recorder).
Britney started a partnership with a New York restaurant, 'Nyla'. She terminated the partnership 8 months later.

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Overprotected."

Britneys Spears's Crossroads Diary by Britney Spears, Felicia Culotta

Britney resumed touring with the 'Dream Within A Dream' tour.
"I Love Rock 'N Roll" is the fourth single (in most countries) released during the second quarter of 2002, internationally only.

"Anticipating" is a promo single released during the second quarter of 2002, in France and the Philippines only.

Britney's tour hit a bump when a Texas show had to be cancelled after a power outage.
Britney was named the 'world's most powerful celebrity' by Forbes magazine.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 9-11-2005 01:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2005 02:35 AM | Show all posts

Britney had a cameo appearance in in Austin Powers: Goldmember and contributed a remixed track to the film Austin Powers: Goldmember - "Boys" (Co-ed Remix).

Britney stirred controversy in Mexico - first giving the middle finger to photographers as she arrived to the country, and then abruptly leaving a concert performance after 4 songs during her final show in Mexico. The departure was later blamed on the weather.

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Boys."

It was announced that Britney would be taking a break from music and performing for 6 months - her publicist denied it was related to a broken heart or becoming emotionally exhausted as some newspapers claimed.
Britney won a Teen Choice Award for Choice Female Artist.
Britney's video for "I'm A Slave 4 U" was nominated for 3 MTV Video Music Awards including Best Female Video, Best Dance Video, and Best Choreography (Wade J. Robson).

Britney ranked # 8 on VH1: 100 Sexiest Artists.

Britney Spears In Concert aired on pay-per-view - the concert was a 2 year old performance in London.

Stages (book) is a personal gift from Britney to her millions of fans to mark her 21st birthday.

Britney filed a lawsuit against the footwear company, Skechers USA for $1.5 million for breach of contract.
Britney's Britney: The Videos topped the Billboard year-end Top Music Video Sales chart.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 9-11-2005 12:05 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2005 02:53 AM | Show all posts

# 106 Singles Artist of the Year

Reports surfaced that one of the producers for Britney's next LP is Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit - possibly for a track on her LP release next fall.

Britney was nominated for 2 Grammy Awards for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance ("Overprotected") and Best Pop Vocal Album (Britney).

Britney tied with Madonna as Worst Performance by an Actress for Crossroads at the Razzie Awards - and also 'won' Worst Original Song ("I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman").

Britney settled her lawsuit with the Skechers footwear company.

VH1: 100 Best Songs of the Past 25 Years includes "...Baby One More Time" at # 28.

Britney's video for "Boys" was nominated for a MTV Video Music Award for Best Video from a Film.
Britney performed the opening at the show along with Madonna and Christina Aguilera with a rousing rendition of "Like A Virgin."In particuliar, the kiss between Madonna and Britney launched a huge media coverage that would last for months, while the kiss between Madonna and Christina went unnoticed.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 12:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2005 03:12 AM | Show all posts

Britney appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone again almost nude - again.
Britney hit the Top 40 with Madonna on "Me Against The Music."

Britney performed on Saturday Night Live.

Britney hit the Top 10 with "Me Against The Music."
Britney cancelled a performance on The Today Show after NBC ran an unflattering profile of her on their show Dateline.
Britney performed at the American Music Awards.
Britney received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Britney released her next LP, In The Zone.

Britney topped the Billboard 200 LP chart with In The Zone for a week - selling over 609,000 copies its first week of release in the US,making Spears the only female in music history to have her first four albums debut at number one.
Jettisoning the Max Martin-produced synth-pop of her earlier releases, the album took in lesser-known producers such as RedZone, as well as such big names as Moby and R. Kelly.Spears co-wrote eight of the album's thirteen songs and also helped with producing for the first time.
Britney topped the Billboard Hot Dance Music / Club Play chart for 2 weeks with the remixes "Me Against The Music."
In The Zone was certified 2x platinum.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 6-11-2005 03:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2005 01:48 AM | Show all posts

# 3 Singles Artist of the Year ( # 1 Female Artist)

On January 3, 2004,While having fun in Las Vegas, Britney unexpectedly got married to a childhood friend, Jason Allen Alexander at The Little White Wedding Chapel on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada.The couple promptly arranged for an annulment, which was granted on January 5, ending their 55-hour marriage.
Britney hit the Top 40 with "Toxic."

Britney hit the Top 10 with "Toxic".
Britney topped the Billboard Hot Digital Tracks chart with "Toxic".

Britney began her 'Onyx Hotel Tour' kicking off in San Diego,which grossed over $34 million dollars and was seen by over 600,000 fans in North America and Europe.
Britney topped the Billboard Hot Dance Radio Airplay chart for a week and Mainstream Top 40 chart with "Toxic."
Britney topped the UK and Canadian charts with "Toxic."
Britney topped the Billboard Hot Dance Music Club Play chart with the remixes "Toxic."
Britney hit #1 for a week with "Toxic."
Britney had to cancel a performance in Chicago after injuring her knee at the end of the previous night's performance.
Britney topped the Billboard Hot Dance Radio Airplay chart with "Toxic."

Britney released the DVD, In The Zone, containing live and video footage and 2 new songs: "Don't Hang Up" and "The Answer" (produced by P. Diddy).

Britney topped the Billboard Top Music Videos chart with In The Zone

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 01:51 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2005 01:53 AM | Show all posts

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Everytime."

Britney hit the Top 10 with "Everytime."
Britney topped the UK singles chart with "Everytime."
Britney hurt her knee while filming her next video, "Outrageous",and had to have arthroscopic surgery. The injury resulted in her 'Onyx Hotel Tour' being cancelled for at least the next 4 months. Britney reportedly wants to reschedule tour dates once she is rehabilitated.
Britney announced her engagement to dancer Kevin Federline, 26. Federline was formerly in a relationship with the actress Shar Jackson, with whom he has two children.

Britney hit the Top 40 with "Outrageous." , which was released only in the U.S. and Japan; however, it did not perform well on the charts (besides becoming a moderate dance hit), perhaps due to the fact that the video was never released.

Baby One More Time was certified 14x platinum and Oops... I Did It Again was certified 10x platinum.

At the Teen Choice Awards, Britney won for Choice Single ("Toxic").
The video for "Toxic" was nominated for 4 MTV Video Music Awards including Video of the Year, Best Female Video, Best Dance Video, and Best Pop Video.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 7-11-2005 02:48 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2005 02:21 AM | Show all posts

On the night of September 18, 2004, Spears married Federline before twenty-seven guests in a private, non-denominational ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California. Spears wore a strapless, white silk gown by Monique Lhuillier and Federline wore a black tux by Jeff Fox at Scott Hill. The wedding party famously donned sweatsuits after the ceremony and ventured out to an L.A. nightclub for an afterparty of drinking, dancing and full-on partying until after 2 a.m. The legitimacy of the marriage was initially questioned,but on November 18, 2004 a representative of the Los Angeles County registrar's office confirmed Spears and Federline had successfully filed their marriage license with the county within ten days of their ceremony and were therefore legally married.
Britney hit the Top 40 with "My Prerogative."

Britney released her first fragrance, "Curious" (a floral scent with vanilla and musk), for which she earned a reported $12 million USD. The fragrance had the biggest debut in sales in history from Elizabeth Arden, breaking the record for first-week gross for a perfume; after one year of sales, the product has netted more than $100 million USD. In addition, the perfume ended up as the number one fragrance of 2004 in department stores.

Britney split with her manager who she had since age 13.
The single "Toxic" was certified gold.

Britney released a hits collection - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.The album debuted at number four on the U.S. charts (becoming Spears' first album to not debut at number one domestically), selling over 255,000 copies in its first week of release; since hitting shelves, the set has sold over a million copies in the States. Spears also notched up the biggest-selling first week for a greatest hits compilation by a female artist in U.K. chart history (115,341 copies).

Britney won a MTV Europe Award for Best Female Act.
Greatest Hits: My Prerogative is the seventh DVD collection, released on November 9. It includes all music videos of Spears' hit singles.The DVD also features the video clips of her unreleased video "Outrageous" which features the cameo appearance of rapper Snoop Dogg.
-The DVD debuted at #1 in the US and was certified 2x platinum.

The single "Everytime" was certified gold.
"Megamix" is a promo single from pop music singer Britney Spears released from the limited edition version of her album Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.
"Megamix"
is simply what its title implies: a large mix of all of Spears' hit singles up until this point. The songs featured include: "...Baby One More Time", "(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix)", "I'm a Slave 4 U", "Oops!... I Did It Again", "Stronger", "Everytime" and "Toxic". (Note: In extended versions of the song, "Overprotected" and "Outrageous" are also inlcuded).

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative was certified platinum.
Britney topped the Billboard Year-End Charts with the Top Hot Dance Single Sales ("Me Against The Music" with Madonna)-Billboard Music Awards Hot Dance Sales Single of the Year
# 26 on the Top Pop Artists of the Past 25 Years chart.
On December 29, 2004, Spears did a live interview on the KIIS FM radio station in the U.S., stating her next album was already half done and that it would be named Original Doll, appropriately enough for her changing image. Additionally, after the interview, a demo of the rumored first single "Mona Lisa" was played. She announced the album would probably be out in the late spring or early summer of 2005. Jive later released a statement saying that her next album would not be released until at least 2006.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 8-11-2005 03:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2005 02:48 AM | Show all posts

"Do Somethin" was released.It became her 14th Hot 100 entry in the US and her 16th top ten hit in the UK.

Britney won her first Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording ( "Toxic" ).

"Curious" was honored by the Fragrance Foundation, naming it Best Women's Fragrance.

Rumors were confirmed with the news that Britney was pregnant.

On May 17, 2005 Spears' reality show with husband Kevin Federline, entitled Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, premiered on UPN. In total, the series included five episodes that debuted weekly every Tuesday at 9PM ET/PT up until the hour-long finale on June 14, 2005. Both Federline and Spears are credited as executive producers.
-The series consists mainly of home videos created by Federline and Spears, along with some added commentary, beginning with their courtship during the European leg of Spears' "Onyx Hotel Tour" in spring 2004, and ending with their marriage that September. The series averaged about 3 million viewers per episode in the U.S.; despite this being higher than a usual UPN show, the media marked the series as a flop. However, the show fared quite well in other areas of the world, including the U.K.

The video for Spears' next single, "Someday (I Will Understand)" ,premiered on the season finale of Chaotic.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 8-11-2005 02:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2005 03:01 AM | Show all posts

Following the success of "Curious" , Spears released her next Elizabeth Arden fragrance "Fantasy".

On September 14, she gave birth to a 6lb. 11oz. baby boy in the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, California by a caesarean section. He has been named Sean Preston Federline.
"Someday (I Will Understand)" is the first single released from the EP Britney and Kevin: Chaotic on September 27.

Written by Spears two weeks before she found she was pregnant, and produced by Guy Sigsworth ("Everytime"), the track is an ode to Spears' first child, Sean.

It has recently been confirmed that a new remix album from Britney, titled B In The Mix, The Remixes, is due for release on November 22.

According to Billboard.com, "And Then We Kiss" is set to be released as the first single. "And Then We Kiss" is a Mark Taylor production, being remixed for the B In The Mix, The Remixes album by Junkie XL. The song was leaked October 31st,from the UK and Japanese versions of the "Chaotic: The DVD & More..." DVD.

[ Last edited by tweetykiut at 8-11-2005 11:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

rosalisha This user has been deleted
Post time 9-11-2005 02:00 AM | Show all posts
wahhh!bagus,bagus tweety...teruskan usahamu ini..:bgrin:
menarik la artikel2 ko ni..aku sokong ko teruskan..:pompom::pompom::pompom:

p/s:tapi,aku masih tunggu album gamba..:cak:;)

Use magic Report

rosalisha This user has been deleted
Post time 11-11-2005 12:57 AM | Show all posts
eh,lupa la nak tanya..
tweety,ari tu ko kata nak buat satu topik foto2 britney kan?mana ar?
dah lama aku tunggu nih..:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2005 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rosalisha at 11-11-2005 12:57 AM
eh,lupa la nak tanya..
tweety,ari tu ko kata nak buat satu topik foto2 britney kan?mana ar?
dah lama aku tunggu nih..:cak:

:tq::tq::tq:
hoho..ingat lagi ropenye..:bgrin:
ok..nanti aku buat..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 05:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103029 second(s), 41 queries .