Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2812|Reply: 2

Ayah Penjaga Gol England U-21 Meninggal di Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 16-6-2011 09:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Maaf lah kalo cerita takda kaitan,just saja nak share
kilang nama apa la agaknya ayah dia ada.dan sebab ada 'malaysia connection',mungkin dia boleh bantu bolasepak kita satu hari nanti.

My Dad would be proud: England U21 keeper Fielding driven on by anguish

[size=1.2em]England Under-21 goalkeeper Frankie Fielding has revealed how he is being driven to succeed by the pain of losing his father days before he was due to play in front of him professionally for the first time.

[size=1.2em]Fielding's father, also called Frank, died from a heart attack three and a half years ago as he prepared to return to the UK from his home in Malaysia.

[size=1.2em]Frank snr had arranged to watch Fielding play for Wycombe that same week, with his son having made his professional debut while on loan from Blackburn just over two months earlier.

[size=1.2em]Missing the chance to play in front of his father still hurts Fielding to this day and the Derby keeper is determined to make his career something which Frank snr would have been proud of.

[size=1.2em]'The thing that pees me off is that the week he died, he was supposed to come home and see me play for Wycombe,' said 23-year-old Fielding, who has made himself England's undisputed number one at this month's European Under-21 Championship in Denmark.

[size=1.2em]'I'd like to think my dad would be proud of me.'

[size=1.2em]Frank snr had gone to work in Kuala Lumpur when Fielding was 11 in order to expand the textile business he had begun in Blackburn.

[size=1.2em]His sons were given the option of moving with him but Fielding decided to stay at home and pursue his own dream of becoming a professional footballer.

[size=1.2em]Fielding, who had joined Blackburn's academy at the age of eight, said: 'My dad got a business opportunity to go to have his own factory in Malaysia.

[size=1.2em]'He asked if I wanted to go and my other brothers.

[size=1.2em]'My mum wasn't keen on us to go and I didn't even know where Malaysia was on the map at the time.

[size=1.2em]'My mum took me to training. She did everything for me.

[size=1.2em]'My dad went out there to work and put food on the table for us and he sent most of his money home.'

[size=1.2em]Recalling when he learnt of his father's death, Fielding said: 'He used to ring home on a Sunday. I was on loan at Wycombe at the time and we couldn't get hold of him all day.

[size=1.2em]'My cousin's boyfriend drove over from Maidenhead and told me my dad had had a heart attack and died.'

[size=1.2em]Fielding is grateful to those who helped him get over Frank snr's death, including Rovers' club chaplain Ken Howells and his girlfriend Holly, who lost her own father in the same year.

[size=1.2em]'We met each other and just clicked because of it,' said Fielding.

[size=1.2em]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-6-2011 02:14 PM | Show all posts
dah jumpa

NLY Fineway Quality Fabrics (M) Sdn. Bhd
Contact Person:Frank Fielding
Address:lot 191, Jln TUDM, Kg Baru Subang,
City:Shah Alam
State:Selangor

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2011 04:21 PM | Show all posts
woh.................................

hebat gile boleh jumpe~!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 27891 Replies : 772
Anna Jobling sambut birthday bf di Jakarta
mnh607Anna Jobling sambut birthday bf di Jakar
Views : 12064 Replies : 193
Pelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada Simpanan RM100,000 jika hendak sambung belajar di Australia
YgBenarPelajar Malaysia Perlu Tunjuk Bukti Ada
Views : 25662 Replies : 178
Cari Forum dah carum ke dekkkk?
stingerkentotCari Forum dah carum ke dekkkk?
Views : 2409 Replies : 10
Demi Zuriat,Wanita ini Mengandung Selepas Buat Bariatrik tetapi kiciwa suami curang dengan perempuan gemuk lain dan diceraikan.
YgBenarDemi Zuriat,Wanita ini Mengandung Selepa
Views : 4205 Replies : 68
Pembongkaran khas projek gagal RM300 juta di Serambi Walaun
pengecattaikPembongkaran khas projek gagal RM300 jut
Views : 1443 Replies : 4
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 107229 Replies : 1549
Ayam DARSA guys! Besar!!!
admin6Ayam DARSA guys! Besar!!!
Views : 7388 Replies : 4
DUA GARIS BIRU
prettygoodDUA GARIS BIRU
Views : 1313 Replies : 0

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 11:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062161 second(s), 28 queries .