CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1074|Reply: 0

PANASONIC EVOLTA BILLBOARD IN PETALING JAYA???!!! OMG!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2011 08:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by theobserver at 2-3-2011 21:06

PANASONIC EVOLTA BILLBOARD IN PETALING JAYA , Is this an appropriate advert for your Ministry of Information and Orientation to approve??? shame on them... Dont you realize there are Africans in your country??. The person who has this dress style and hairstyle is an African American actor and movie star called " Mr T" ...Malaysia you claim you want to be a first world country with your vision 2020 "dream" but to me it seems far from a reality when you cannot even differentiate right from wrong choice with something as simple as a billboard advert..the reasons why you still make all these mistakes is because there is so much ignorance in your society. To be disrespectful, patronizing and racially INSENSITIVE to other races seems to be a Normal thing to you...this is equivalent to dressing up a Borneo Gorilla in a Jackie Chan traditional chinese clothing or similar and making an advert out of it..how would you feel if we did this??? or what if i dress up Siti Nurhaliza to look like a Gorilla how would you feel??....I am an African in Malaysia i am sure you are surprised and shocked at my Post, But the day we keep silent about something important is the day we start to die, don't think people are not looking at you and your every word and actions, we are watching closely and scruitinizing..we are not immigrant workers who come here to earn a pittance as security or factory workers, nor are we Pariah(Interlok) , we Africans have our own national PRIDE just like you have your own "Malaysia Boleh" pride. You got your Independence from the British in 1957 and we got our Independence from the British in 1960.. always remember this and keep this in mind , respect is MUTUAL..you are a great country BUT Malaysia your orientation needs to change!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 07:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.646244 second(s), 26 queries .