CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 10390|Reply: 62

GOD OF THE BIBLE PROHIBITS EATING PORK & ALLOWS UNLEAVENED FOODS.

[Copy link]
Post time 24-2-2011 05:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
THAT IS RIGHT DEAR CHRISTIAN FOLKS...YOU SHOULD ALL ABSTAIN FROM EATING PORK AND ONLY CONSUMING FOOD, DRINKS OR BEVERAGES THAT ARE LEAVENED. WE CAN TALK MORE IF YOU CHRISTIANS ARE SINCERE IN WANTING TO BE MORE KOSHER IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIVES SO AS TO BRING YOURSELVES CLOSER TO THE MAKER THAT MADE YOU IN THIS LIFE.

THANK YOU AND WARM REGARDS.

ONE LOVE ONE PATH.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 24-2-2011 17:52

A RESPONSE FROM DEBMEY IN RSF. DEBMEY PREFERS CHRISTIANS NOT TO KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRES FOR THIS THREAD.
Looks like jfreemann never read the Bible before.
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 17:32

LEV 11:7 - " And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you".
DEU 14:8 - " And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase."
ISA 66:3 - " He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations."
ISA 66:17 - "They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.  "

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 06:13 PM | Show all posts
HERE'S THE CONTINUITY DEAR CHRISTIANS..

Jesus said, "It is not what enters one's mouth that defiles that person; but what comes out of the mouth is what defiles one." (Matthew 15:11)DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 17:40

WAS JESUS TALKING ABOUT PORK CONSUMPTION IN THIS VERSE? CAREFUL NOW WITH YOUR ANSWER DEBMEY? PLEASE USE THESE VERSES AS A GUIDE BEFORE YOU ANSWER. JESUS AFTER PRODING FROM PETER MADE IT VERY CLEAR WHAT HE MEANT BY YOUR MATTHEW 15:11 FROM THE VERSES BELOW.

MATTHEW 15:15-20 - " 15.Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. 16.And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? 17.Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? 18.But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19.For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20.These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

JFREEMANNS COMMENT: THESE VERSES DO NOT MENTION ABOUT JESUS APPROVING THE EATING OF PORK. THESE VERSES DEAL WITH THE ISSUE OF DEFILEMENT THROUGH PRACTICES OF UNCLEANLINESS.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 06:18 PM | Show all posts
The Mosaic Law in the Old Testament had many dietary guidelines including not eating swine (pork).

For Christians, Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses. Christians are not held to the ceremonial parts of the Mosaic Law concerning of dietary purity, temple worship and sacrifices.

Jesus said, "It is not what enters one's mouth that defiles that person; but what comes out of the mouth is what defiles one." (Matthew 15:11)

In Acts 10:9-16, Peter is granted a vision in which he is told to "slaughter and eat" a variety of unclean animals. Peter refuses on grounds that the animals are unclean. He was told, "What God has made clean, you are not to call profane." Peter applies this vision to admitting Gentiles into the Church (Acts 10:19-48) but it is also true in its literal meaning: the dietary laws were no longer binding upon Jewish Christians.

Paul confirms this in Colossians 2:16-17: "Let no one, then, pass judgment on you in matters of food and drink or with regard to a festival or new moon or sabbath. These are shadows of things to come; the reality belongs to Christ."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 06:35 PM | Show all posts
HERE'S THE CONTINUITY DEAR CHRISTIANS..
When you eat, do you not eat from your mouth jfreemann? The washing of hand is just an example. Besides, you still dare not contend with Acts 10 and Colossians 2....DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 18:16

NO DEBMEY .... MATTHEW 15:15-20 DOES NOT MAKE MENTION OF JESUS APPROVING THE CONSUMPTION OF PORK. YOU GOT YOUR STRATEGIES SCREWED WHEN YOU DECIDED TO USE THESE VERSES TO PROP UP BIBLE APPROVED CONSUMPTION RIGHTS FOR PORK WHEN THERE IS NO CONCESSION FOR IT. GOD OF THE OT IS KOSHER ALL THE WAY. CONTEND WITH ANOTHER OF YOUR "RESERVE" VERSE? AREN'T YOU WORRIED THAT I JUST SHOVED YOU PIG OVER THE CLIFF WITH MATTHEW 15:15-20? HOW MANY MORE PIGS HAVE YOU GOT LEFT TO AFFORD ANOTHER CLIFF-THROWING EPISODE?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Matthew 15 didn't say it did not include pork.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-2-2011 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Matthew 15 didn't say it did not include pork.
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 19:10

SO ARE YOU GONNA SCREW MATTHEW 15 ON A TECHNICAL GLITCH AND SAY THAT PORK IS ALLOWED AS THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS PORK CANNOT BE ALLOWED? YOU WILL FAIL THERE TOO BOY BECAUSE THEN YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME PROOFS THAT PORK IS KOSHER FOOD? BOY ...YOU TAKE THE CAKE WHEN IT COMES TO SCREWING WITH WHAT JESUS SAYS!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Mat 15 clearly said it is not what goes into the mouth that makes one unclean but what comes out of it.
It did not say pork must be excluded.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 12:27 AM | Show all posts
HERE'S THE CONTINUITY FROM THE SAME SUBJECT IN RSF...
Why is pork sinful in Islam? What is the logic? Muslims cannot answer?
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 23:13

Cannot answer?....make sure you can listen!! Pork is pork. Pork is meat from an animal given the name of pig. God says it is sinful to eat pork. Pork is dead meat from a pig. To get pork, a pig must die. So how can pork be sinful?  The only way by logic for the dead meat of a pig called pork to be sinful can only occur if the pig had let a sinful life. So for a pig to be sinful..it must have as soul. For a pig to have a soul..it must live a life of Christianity and be accountable to the laws of your God and the Bible. Then only will the said pig have ASSURED SALVATION. Now if the pig has ASSURED SALVATION...there is no way that a pig or its meat from its carcass can be "sinful". So there goes your logic of pork being sinful. But so sad for you, the God of the Bible and the Allah of Islam both loath the consumption of this meat by their creations. That makes it SINFUL TO CONSUME PORK FROM THE CARCASS OF THE PIG. You get the idea now?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 25-2-2011 00:36
Mat 15 clearly said it is not what goes into the mouth that makes one unclean but what comes out of it.
It did not say pork must be excluded
.DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 23:24

I WLL BRING THIS UP ONE MORE TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE BEGINING TO TWIST WHAT JESUS SAID. NOW WAS JESUS TALKING ABOUT PORK CONSUMPTION IN THIS VERSE? CAREFUL NOW WITH YOUR ANSWER DEBMEY? PLEASE USE THESE VERSES AS A GUIDE BEFORE YOU ANSWER. JESUS AFTER PRODING FROM PETER MADE IT VERY CLEAR WHAT HE MEANT BY YOUR MATTHEW 15:11 FROM THE VERSES BELOW.

MATTHEW 15:15-20 - " 15.Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. 16.And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? 17.Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? 18.But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19.For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20.These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

JFREEMANNS COMMENT: THESE VERSES DO NOT MENTION ABOUT JESUS APPROVING THE EATING OF PORK AS JESUS WAS GENERALISING FOOD CONSUMPTION. THESE VERSES DEAL WITH THE ISSUE OF DEFILEMENT THROUGH PRACTICES OF UNCLEANLINESS. A CLEAN HEART IS BETTER THEN A DIRTY HAND. YOU GET THE PICTURE MONTAGE HERE DEBMEY? DO YE STILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SAID?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 05:29 PM | Show all posts
don't understand why this guy got so much problem with pork!!!!! ahhh holy than thou attitude

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 05:59 PM | Show all posts
I think this Muslim boy is crazy that's why.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cheongkl33 at 25-2-2011 18:22

Last time I used to debate with them over MIRc and also through email. These people are very slick and cunning like a serpent. Their first argument is to put doubt about God word like the devil put doubt on eve in the garden. And most of the time they don't bother to read what you post Coz they scared to know the answer but they will bombard you with another questions. It is like merry go round. just look at Israel and compare with the rest Arab nations. I think it is prove that YHWH is greater than theirs.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Last time I used to debate with them over MIRc and also through email. These people are very slick and cunning like a serpent. Their first argument is to put doubt about God word like the devil put doubt on eve in the garden. And most of the time they don't bother to read what you post Coz they scared to know the answer but they will bombard you with another questions. It is like merry go round. just look at Israel and compare with the rest Arab nations. I think it is prove that YHWH is greater than theirs.cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 18:19

Ah Cheong arrr before when I was a Christian I used to like eating Lup Cheong with my rice okay. You can say what you like about pork...you have to because I do not think that you follow the OT and also pork is a dietary need for you. I cannot blame you for that if you feel angered by the truth I put forward about pork in Christianity. However the sentence I highlighted in red is surely description of Debmey which you did correctly indirectly.  The only reason Debmey had failed in debate with me is because I was once like him...attacking Muslims with Christian Indoctrination. The very first law of this Indoctrination is DENY ALL TRUTHS AS THEIR LIES....which I used with full efficiency. Now that I am Muslim I got the same marbles Debmey got and the prowress to take him on easily....like cutting through butter with a hot knife.

You can take me on anytime you like in here..on anything about Christianity if you like but make sure you become a Christian first...because I don't actually care to even take a look at pagan trying to bark up a Christian Cherubim.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 08:15 PM | Show all posts
I think this Muslim boy is crazy that's why.
DavidW Post at 25-2-2011 17:59

NAWWW I THINK YOU ARE CRAZY TO EVEN THINK OF PORK BEING KOSHER!!! YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY SO THE SIMPLE WAY OUT IS TO SAY THAT I AM CRAZY. END OF STORY.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 10:14 PM | Show all posts
as what i expected .... never bother to read but just post another question.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 10:22 PM | Show all posts
as what i expected .... never bother to read but just post another question.
cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 22:14

ACTUALLY TO BE FAIR TO YOU...I DO NOT TAKE ON PAGAN INTRUDING INTO ANYTHING MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN IN HERE BECAUSE PAGANS DON'T MAKE IT INTO MUSLIM NOR CHRISTIAN HEAVEN....SO WHY DO YOU BOTHER MAKING SO MUCH NOISE?? BUT IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT GREAT PLACES TO GO CHOW DOWN. GOOD SAR HOR FUN OR BEST CHILLED CRAB IN TOWN...THEN I DON'T MIND GET DOWN TO SERIOUS FOOD TALK WITH YOU. OTHER THEN THAT YOU'RE JUST A VIEW IN A SIDE MIRROR.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 10:58 PM | Show all posts
you are just interested to view your point  .... and if you seriously want to know i bet you put your questions at http://www.answering-islam.org/. i think the people they will goreng you there. because i read most of your posting here. you are not looking for truth but just a trouble maker.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 25-2-2011 23:09
you are just interested to view your point  .... and if you seriously want to know i bet you put your questions at http://www.answering-islam.org/. i think the people they will goreng you there. because i read most of your posting here. you are not looking for truth but just a trouble maker.cheongkl33 Post at 25-2-2011 22:58

Look Ah Cheong arrr...Answering Islam is old school. Nobody ever reads the BS they put up. All hocus pocus and filled with holes the size of bowling balls!! Are you old school? Sheezzzzz....puhllessss bro but I don't blame you because pagans would use these kind of sites for referrals on things they don't have time to research!!

I will goreng buttered lup cheong from Holland or yumming Lup Cheong from NYC's Chinatown gotten at Mdm Wong's sausage shop for the Answering Islam team if I get to meet them. I am a trouble maker only to those who find what I write unbearable to accept. Want to know an example? Try thinking why the Jews stuck Jesus to a cross...

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 11:28 PM | Show all posts
another question " why jews stuck Jesus to a cross"  ... and just babbling that the answering islam is an old school, but i can let you know  that this website either convert or a burial ground for many people like you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072104 second(s), 46 queries .