CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

WHY IS THE WELL OF ISHMAEL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN BEERSHEBA?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-3-2011 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 1-3-2011 01:20
if you cannot understand from this verse  let me explain to you "the wolves is you and your pack inside here." and i want advice you to close this thread since you cannot point where is the missing well.cheongkl33 Post at 28-2-2011 22:52

THE CHEEK OF YOU TO ASK ME TO POINT WHERE THE WELL OF ISHMAEL IS? NOW ISN'T THAT YOUR JOB OR DEBMEY'S? WHAT A JOKER? THE WELL IS MISSING IN BIBLE AND I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO POINT OUT WHERE THE WELL IS? YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A HEAD CHECK BRO???

CLOSING THREADS IS DEBMEY'S SPECIALITY WHEN HE IS LOST FOR ANSWERS. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW DEBMEY IF YOU WANT THREADS TO BE CLOSED. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS VERY SIMPLE. CHOOSE A ONE LINER SENTENCE AND STICK TO IT NO MATTER WHAT AND THAT WILL BE KNOWN AS SPAMMING. ANY MOD WILL CLOSE A THREAD IF IT IS OVER-SPAMMED. SO ALL THE BEST..GO DO IT..IF YOU WANT TO CLOSE THREADS THAT ARE A THREAT TO YOUR WEAKNESSES. NOT TO WORRY FOR WE MUSLIMS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR PRIDE UP NO MATTER WHAT. SURE I AGREE THAT BY CLOSING A THEAD THAT IS NOT WORKING IN YOUR FAVOR WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND. IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? PEACE OF MIND FROM THE TRUTH? IF THAT IS WHAT GIVES YOU PEACE OF MIND OVER THE PAIN OF TRUTH...I WILL ASK THE MOD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD. DO YOU WANT IT TO BE THAT WAY? BOW AND SAY PLEASE...AND I WILL REQUEST MOD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2011 02:31 AM | Show all posts
hey dumbo,
  already 81 posts, you still beating the bush. you asked about the missing well and if you yourself even don't know the answer. Please next time don't open a thread you don't have any clue , okie dumbo.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2011 06:48 PM | Show all posts
hey dumbo,
  already 81 posts, you still beating the bush. you asked about the missing well and if you yourself even don't know the answer. Please next time don't open a thread you don't have any clue , okie dumbo.

cheongkl33 Post at 1-3-2011 02:31

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE ANSWERS WILL EITHER SPAM OR BE SACASTIC. THAT IS HUMAN NATURE. THAT IS WHY THERE IS DESTRUCTION IN THE WORLD TODAY. AND THE SAMPLE OF THAT DESTRUCTIVE FORCE LIKEN TO SUICIDE BOMBERS AND "SELF-APPOINTED" MARTYRS CAN BE SEEN IN HERE IN FULL EXHIBITION BY AH CHEONG..... A PERSON WHO FIGHTS FOR A BIBLE CAUSE WITHOUT KNOWING THE ACTUAL RAMIFICATIONS OF THE SEEDING DEEDS THAT SKIM GENERALISED PROBELMATIC ISSUES THAT VEILS ENORMOUS IGNORANCE WITHIN THE BIBLE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2011 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Ah Cheong Likes to be Mat Salleh, you know westernize a bit, Ah Mo Kau maa....
does not care about Bible, but I'm AH MO Kau ma, I'm Mat Salleh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2011 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Ah Cheong Likes to be Mat Salleh, you know westernize a bit, Ah Mo Kau maa....
does not care about Bible, but I'm AH MO Kau ma, I'm Mat Salleh

Hindi Post at 2-3-2011 19:47

I BEG TO DIFFER HINDI. AH CHEONG CAN ONLY BE PORK FACE AH CHEONG...HE TRIED TO BE JESUS....BUT IT DID NOT WORK OUT FOR HIM. AND ALSO AH CHEONG MAKES A LOT OF STUPID MISTAKES LIKE QUOTING OFF-TOPIC VERSES, SAYS THE WRONG LINES FOR THE WRONG SOLUTIONS THAT HE THINKS HE HAS MADE. AH CHEONG IS NO AMOKIAU. AH CHEONG IS ONLY A AH KOW OR A AH TOO OR A AH LONG OR A AH PHUAH OR A AH CHYE ETC ETC ETC

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2011 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Reply 81# jfreemanns

Hello jfreemanns,

Again on this issue. The well does existed in Beersheba as I have mentioned it many times. And as time flies, the well may already dry up and being abandon or being filled up with rocks or lost during the war. What we have discussed way before is tat wells did existed in Beersheba even till today. The exact location is non significant. The significant is tat this is recorded in the bible and history and geological facts proven it to be true.

Regards

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-3-2011 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Hello jfreemanns,Again on this issue. The well does existed in Beersheba a ...
kompia23 Post at 14-3-2011 10:24

thanks for being brave enough to say that the well does not exist in Beersheba. you have gained my respect for daring to admit the truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2011 12:46 AM | Show all posts
thanks for being brave enough to say that the well does not exist in Beersheba. you have gained my respect for daring to admit the truth.

I guess you miss my point. What I have said is the well existed in the past in the time of Abraham, but as time flies, the well may has been buried, destroyed or still existed as one of the wells available in the area. The actual location is not clearly stated in bible. Thus, it is hard to determine which is the well refer to. But we all, including you know tat wells did existed in desert of Beersheba. In other words, the bible still telling the truth.

Regards

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-3-2011 08:24 PM | Show all posts
I guess you miss my point. What I have said is the well existed in the past in the time of Abrah ...
kompia23 Post at 16-3-2011 00:46

Do you agree that most biblical sites mentioned in Bible have real corelating physical sites that encourages pilgrimages?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2011 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Do you agree that most biblical sites mentioned in Bible have real corelating physical sites that encourages pilgrimages?

Huuuh..... dont understand you about the pilgrimages. No point in pilgrimages if you understand God. God is everywhere. Earth is just too tiny for Him. The bible did have correlation with physical sites and that why the Desert was mentioned. And as you and I knew, the desert still existed till today. So, what is the problem??

Regards

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2011 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Huuuh..... dont understand you about the pilgrimages. No point in pilgrimages if you understand  ...
kompia23 Post at 22-3-2011 12:28

you mean to say that visiting the site of the birth of Jesus or the site where lazarus was resurrected from the dead are of no importance to all who believe in the power of Jesus as God?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2011 07:09 AM | Show all posts
you mean to say that visiting the site of the birth of Jesus or the site where lazarus was resurrected from the dead are of no importance to all who believe in the power of Jesus as God?

For me, yes. Because the most important is the salvation that Jesus brings. The redemption of sins. If you go to those place, would it reduces your sins? No. It is through believing and accepting Jesus as your Saviour and Lord that will lead to redemption of sins.

Regards

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-3-2011 07:08 PM | Show all posts
For me, yes. Because the most important is the salvation that Jesus brings. The redemption of si ...
kompia23 Post at 26-3-2011 07:09

How can you know salvation if there is no proof of its salvation value to suggest that it truly exists?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2011 08:38 AM | Show all posts
How can you know salvation if there is no proof of its salvation value to suggest that it truly exists?

Well, Words of God is there. And God still exist, rite? God will prove Himself true. That is why Christians believe in Him so much. Everything that Jesus spoke of still happening today. Healing, sign and wonders and fulfillment of prophecy are happening in front of our own eyes. What more proofs, do you want? As an x-christian yourself, you should understand this better than others.

Regards

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2011 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Well, Words of God is there. And God still exist, rite? God will prove Himself true. That is why Christians believe in Him so much. Everything that Jesus spoke of still happening today. Healing, sign and wonders and fulfillment of prophecy are happening in front of our own eyes. What more proofs, do you want? As an x-christian yourself, you should understand this better than others. kompia23 Post at 30-3-2011 08:38

Sadly to say .... I need you teach me. You do not think that physical sites to prove the worth of a book of religion is important but yet you hold the words of the Bible to be the truth no matter what? Don't you think that you have self-defeated yourself in saying that physical sites that prove bible verses to be correct are of no importance? It's like going to war as a soldier and wearing a "Peace Not War" symbol on your kevlar helmet at the same time!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2011 10:52 PM | Show all posts
You do not think that physical sites to prove the worth of a book of religion is important but yet you hold the words of the Bible to be the truth no matter what?

I think you misunderstand my answer... I did not said the physical sites is non important. I'm just stating that the Words speak louder than anything else than the world can offer. God is alive right. And He can prove Himself by upholding every promises which is what He is doing. Bringing revival and healing to those who believes.

Regards

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2011 08:49 PM | Show all posts
I think you misunderstand my answer... I did not said the physical sites is non important. I'm just stating that the Words speak louder than anything else than the world can offer. God is alive right. And He can prove Himself by upholding every promises which is what He is doing. Bringing revival and healing to those who believes. kompia23 Post at 31-3-2011 22:52

If words of the Bible do speak louder then anything else for you....then I think you would have no probelms in trying to defend Genesis for a loudly missing well of Ishmael in Beersheba. How....can do???

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 3-4-2011 14:41
If words of the Bible do speak louder then anything else for you....then I think you would have no probelms in trying to defend Genesis for a loudly missing well of Ishmael in Beersheba. How....can do?

Is it missing? I dont think so... because there are so many wells there. It maybe one of them.. and it may also be buried.. since thousands years have passed. And at the desert, you know, one sand storm can cover a lot of things. One more thing, God did not say that He will preserve the well.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2011 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 3-4-2011 18:17
Is it missing? I dont think so... because there are so many wells there. It maybe one of them.. and it may also be buried.. since thousands years have passed. And at the desert, you know, one sand storm can cover a lot of things. One more thing, God did not say that He will preserve the well.kompia23 Post at 3-4-2011 14:04

I see you are trying to make excuses as you go along. God also did not say that he would preserve many other Biblical sites but they are there for all to visit since they have what is known as "co-relation" with Biblical truthful events. Since you agree that "Bible words speak louder then anything else" then shouldn't the location of this well in Genesis be made loudly known in the Bible since it has been mentioned you know? Do you think that the travels of Abraham are of any importance or not...from a biblical aspect?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2011 09:42 AM | Show all posts
God also did not say that he would preserve many other Biblical sites but they are there for all to visit since they have what is known as "co-relation" with Biblical truthful events.

Yup.... but he can choose to do so. Simple explanation. For instant, tower of babel... did this big gigantic building has been found?? It's in the bible too you know... Did the 12 stones that Israelites put after crossing the red sea still existed?? Did Jesus's cross at Golgotha still in place??? If God want to preserve all these, He can, but He chosen not to. And some, he chosen to. With this explanation, hope you can really understand.

Do you think that the travels of Abraham are of any importance or not...from a biblical aspect?

The major one yes... but the detailed ones, nope... for example where he took his sheep to, where he took vacation.., where is his favourite spots.. and etc. I don't think God is that interested to record all those things into the bible. What is important, it will be recorded.

Regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075821 second(s), 42 queries .