CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

WHY IS THE WELL OF ISHMAEL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN BEERSHEBA?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-2-2011 01:35 AM | Show all posts
You mean you cannot prove?
DavidW Post at 21-2-2011 23:44

YES YOU KNOW I MEAN RIGHT. I CANNOT PROVE THAT YOU CAN PROVE THE WELL OF ISHMAEL THAT GENESIS SAYS IS IN BEERRSHEBA IS ACTUALLY IN BEERSHEBA WHEN THERE IS NO PHYSICAL RECORD OF THAT DESERT WELL BEING TRULY IN THE DESERTS OF BEERSHEBA JUST AS THE GENESIS RECORD SAYS IT SHOULD BE PROVEN BY RECORD TO BE EXISTING IN THE DESERTS OF BEERSHEBA WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARE FINDING DIFFICULTY IN SIMILIAR FASHION PROVING THAT IT IS REALLY THERE WHEN IT IS NOT PROVEN BY VIRTUE OF TRUTH IN GENESIS TO BE ACTUALLY THERE.

HOW YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT? DO YOU WISH FOR ME TO REPEAT IT AGAIN?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2011 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Which means you cannot back up your claim that Genesis specified the location of the well?
Great, you are stuck jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 22-2-2011 19:49
Which means you cannot back up your claim that Genesis specified the location of the well? Great, you are stuck jfreemann.DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 02:13

Not great....in fact REALLY REALLY GREAT.... because I admit that I am really really STUCK when it comes to getting you to prove that Genesis is factual and correct when it comes to what transpires from its verses. I CANNOT BACKUP GENESIS, SOMETHING WHICH YOU REFUSE TO DO, WHEN IT COMES TO PROVING THAT GENESIS HAS ITS FACTS CORRECT ON THE EMBARASSING MISSING WELL OF ISHMAEL WHICH IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN BEERSHEBA. THE VATICAN AND EVEN THE ISRAELI ANTIQUITIES DEPARTMENT ARE ALL IN A HUGE HUGE BLUR WHEN IT COMES TO THE TRUE PLACEMENT FOR THE WELL OF ISHMAEL.

WHY IS THE WELL OF ISHMAEL IMPORTANT? SIMPLE. IT IS THE MARKER FOR THE TRUE DIRECTION OF JOURNEY TAKEN BY ABRAHAM INTO THE WILDERNESS BEYOND.

How about you Debmey you think you can do better? I got stuck trying to get you to save Genesis from embarassment. Can you try to get yourself to save Genesis from embarassment?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Good to know that you know you are stuck in your claim jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2011 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Good to know that you know you are stuck in your claim jfreemann.
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 20:39

IF I AM STUCK MEANS THAT GENESIS IS IN AN EMBARASSING POSITION FOR THE MISSING DESERT WELL OF ISHMAEL. IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU? MAYBE GOOD THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN GET OFF SCOTT FREE WHICH YOU DON'T?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2011 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Missing well? What's the problem whether the well is still there or not? It can't be proven one way or another. I still don't understand the purpose of your thread.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-2-2011 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Missing well? What's the problem whether the well is still there or not? It can't be proven one way  ...
DavidW Post at 22-2-2011 22:48

The missing well which is not only missing in the desert of Beersheba but also the bringer of embarassment to Genesis has also another important role to play. The well mentioned in Genesis is the true marker for the journeys of Abraham recorded in Bible. Now you see the probelms that are arising from the failure of proof of existence of this well of sustainence to Ishmael. You cannot categorically pinpoint with solid confirmation that Abraham had been there without this missing well.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2011 07:33 AM | Show all posts
No embarassment at all jfreemann. There are many wells in the Negev. It could be any of them. The fact that there are wells there proved the Bible correct.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2011 05:19 PM | Show all posts
No embarassment at all jfreemann. There are many wells in the Negev. It could be any of them. The fact that there are wells there proved the Bible correct.DavidW Post at 23-2-2011 07:33

Embarassment to the fullest Debmey. YES I agree that THERE ARE MANY WELLS IN THE DESERT OF BEERSHEBA BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE DESERT WELL THAT WILL COINCIDE WITH THE GENESIS ACCOUNT. See... if you're being apologetical for something you hold but cannot defend. There is no manual to help save the credibility of the Genesis account about the desrt well for Ishmael that went missing. Do you understand the gravity of the situation here? No proven well marker means no proof of Abraham ever being there in the first place. You simply gotta try harder Debmey!!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 06:22 AM | Show all posts
Why would one need to find the well at all in the first place? I don't get it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2011 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Why would one need to find the well at all in the first place? I don't get it.
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 06:22

ISN'T BIBLE CREDIBILITY IMPORTANT TO YOU?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 11:20 PM | Show all posts
The Bible is credible. There are wells in the desert of Beersheba.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 12:53 AM | Show all posts
The Bible is credible. There are wells in the desert of Beersheba.
DavidW Post at 24-2-2011 23:20

THERE IS ONLY ONE WELL FOR ISHMAEL FROM GOD AND IT OCCURED AT ONE SITE IN BEERSHEBA. WHEN YOU GET IT RIGHT THEN ONLY YOU CAN CLAIM CREDIBILITY FOR THE BIBLE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 05:44 PM | Show all posts
The Bible says it was in the desert of Beersheba. It didn't specify an exact location like you claimed. So the fault is yours and not the Bible. You simply created a strawman attack that no one believes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2011 10:16 PM | Show all posts
The Bible says it was in the desert of Beersheba. It didn't specify an exact location like you claimed. So the fault is yours and not the Bible. You simply created a strawman attack that no one believes.DavidW Post at 25-2-2011 17:44

HOW CAN IT BE MY FAULT WHEN IT WAS THE BIBLE THAT DID NOT SPECIFY THE TRUE LOCATION OF THE ISHMAEL WELL IN BEERSHEBA? THE QUAKE IS CREATING MORE FISSURES FOR YOU DEBMEY. FIRST THE WELL IS MENTIONED IN GENESIS.....THEN THE WELL CANNOT BE FOUND.......THEN WITHOUT THE WELL.......WHERE WAS THE LAST STOP FOR ABRAHAM? NO WELL MEANS ....... NO MARKER FOR ABRAHAM'S JOURNEY INTO THE DESERT ........ MEANS NO PROOF OF ABRAHAM BEING IN THE DESERT OF BEERSHEBA.

I DID NOT CREATE A STRAWMAN. GENESIS CREATED A STRAWMAN WITH A NAME TAG AROUND ITS NECK WITH THE NAME ABRAHAM......AND YOU HAVE BEEN PIGGY BACKING THAT STRAWMAN ALL OVER THE DESERT OF BEERSHEBA.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 12:32 AM | Show all posts
So now you do agree that the Bible never specified an exact location.
Doesn't that debunk your own claims earlier?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2011 01:39 AM | Show all posts
So now you do agree that the Bible never specified an exact location. Doesn't that debunk your own ...
DavidW Post at 26-2-2011 00:32

DO YOU AGREE AS WELL?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:50 AM | Show all posts
the Christian faith is based on the Christ crucifixion and resurrection and not the missing ( as what you said) well of beersheba. if you want to question the children of the living God than i will question about your faith and your believe.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 10:05 AM | Show all posts
jfreemann already shot himself in the mouth on this thread.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2011 01:47 AM | Show all posts
the Christian faith is based on the Christ crucifixion and resurrection and not the missing ( as what you said) well of beersheba. if you want to question the children of the living God than i will question about your faith and your believe.cheongkl33 Post at 26-2-2011 02:50

AH CHEONG  YOU ARE DEFINATELY UNDER PAR WHEN IT COMES TO SOMETHING UN-PAGAN. PLEASE SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET. YOU ARE LIKE A MOSQUITO...VERY IRRITATING. PLEASE DO NOT DISTRACT IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. IF YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED PLEASE ASK DEBMEY TO CONVERT YOU TO CHRISTIANITY FIRST...BAPTISE YOU IN THE RIVER JORDAN OR ANY DESERT WELL IN BEERSHEBA FOR THE MATTER.....IF NOT JUST BE QUIET. I'M TRYING TO GET AN HONEST DAY'S WORK DONE IN HERE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.467885 second(s), 39 queries .