CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 19472|Reply: 120

WHY IS THE WELL OF ISHMAEL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN BEERSHEBA?

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2011 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I READ GENESIS ABOUT THE SAD STORY OF HOW A SMALL BOY WAS WAYLAID AND LEFT TO DIE BY A JEALOUS OLD HAG OF A WIFE NAMED SARAI. WHAT GOT ME WAS THE FACT THAT THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE WELL OF SUSTAINANCE TO ISHMAEL AS RECORDED IN GENESIS COULD NOT BE FOUND...EVEN TO THIS DAY IN BEERSHEBA? SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WELL?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2011 04:39 PM | Show all posts
That's a strange question to ask.
Where is the Bible was the exact location of the well recorded in Genesis? Chapter and verse please.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2011 08:34 PM | Show all posts
this me no touch  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 02:16 AM | Show all posts
That's a strange question to ask.
Where is the Bible was the exact location of the well recorded i ...
DavidW Post at 10-2-2011 16:39

GENESIS 21:14-19

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 04:55 AM | Show all posts
The desert of Beersheba is a very big place.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 11-2-2011 17:50
The desert of Beersheba is a very big place.
DavidW Post at 11-2-2011 04:55

Very lame excuse. Is the Australian Outback too big to know where Ayers Rock is? Is the Beersheba desert too big to prove Genesis correct?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-2-2011 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kompia23 at 11-2-2011 22:40

Reply 6# jfreemanns

It is in Beersheba.. and I have shown you some photos indicating that wells did existed in the area, even till today... One more thing, God never said that He'll make permanently known to His people about this well location. He dont want people to focus on where is the well is but to know that He is "God" who provide for Abraham when He is is the desert. If He really want you to focus on this well, He will give you the coordinates in the bible.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2011 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Jfreemann claimed that Genesis stated the exact location of the well. Can jfreemann show us where in the Bible did it state the coordinates of the well because the Beersheba desert is a very big place.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-2-2011 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 12-2-2011 20:15
Jfreemann claimed that Genesis stated the exact location of the well. Can jfreemann show us where in the Bible did it state the coordinates of the well because the Beersheba desert is a very big place.DavidW Post at 12-2-2011 00:15

LET ME CORRECT YOU KINDLY YO DAVIDEBBO. GENESIS THROUGH THE VERSES FROM GENESIS 21:14-19 CLAIMS THAT THE WELL OF ISHMAEL IS IN BEERSHEBA... AND NOT ME. BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT. SO IT IS YOU THE BELIEVER OF THE BIBLE THAT MUST SUPPORT THOSE VERSES BY SHOWING ME WHERE IN BEERSHEBA IS THAT SPECIFIC WELL FOR ISHMAEL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITREP NOW? SO IT IS YOU AND KOMPIA THAT SHOULD BE BURDENED WITH THE TASK OF DEFENDING GENESIS 21:14-19. WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE TO PROVE THAT THIS WELL IS IN BEERSHEBA WHEN I AM ONLY ALONG FOR THE RIDE TO THE FINAL KILL? I GOT ME TWO SHOVELS, A DOUBLE-SEAMED KIFAYAH, ONE CACCOON WRAP-AROUND, A GPS LOCATOR, TWO CROSSES, A CUSTOMED CHROMED GLOCK, TWO MAGAZINES, TWO CANTEENS AND ONE JERRYCAN OF WATER, A WEEK'S SUPPLY OF MRE RATIONS....JUST WAITING ON THE BOTH OF YOU. SO START WORKING GUYS...FOR GENESIS 21:14-19 NEEDS YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OR ELSE YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE PERFECT PERMANENT GROUND MARKERS IF THE WELL OF ISHMAEL COULD NOT BE FOUND BY THE BOTH OF YOU.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2011 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Deserts of Beersheba is a very big place but jfreemann claimed the exact location with stated.
Now he can't back up what he claimed when asked to clarify.
Why did he start such a headless thread in the first place?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2011 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Deserts of Beersheba is a very big place but jfreemann claimed the exact location with stated.
Now he can't back up what he claimed when asked to clarify.
Why did he start such a headless thread in the first place?

DavidW Post at 12-2-2011 23:49

Yo sport .... what are you babbling about now? You nuts or what? Of course the desert of Beersheba is a very big place. You mean to make that as an excuse for the failure on your part to locate the said well? Now how can your God overlook such an important point? You want me.... a MUSLIM.... to help you place the exact location of the well of sustainance for Ishmael as written in Genesis.... when the said well is no where to be found? That is your job to defend the Genesis account.... not mind...like I said I'm here just for the free ride and the final kill.

Ahahaahaha this thread is "headless" to you because your head is clueless to the truth of the Genesis account. So can you find me that well or not?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 06:18 AM | Show all posts
Yo sport .... what are you babbling about now? You nuts or what? Of course the desert of Beersheba is a very big place.

I'm glad you realise that. So if that is the case, how then can you claim that the exact location of the is stated in the Bible?
You made the claim, you prove it jfreemann.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:37 PM | Show all posts
err guys plz dont whack me head if i said something wrong afterall me only NITWIT like mr DEBMEY.

this ishmael well thing in beersheba is it somethin like the well in kaabah mecca?  if christians dunno the exact location while muslims said its in mecca, dont that mean genesis is lying?  this is deep.  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Can you help your Muslim friend jfreemann out? He claimed that the Bible gave the exact location of the well when it didn't. Maybe you can help him lie his way out of his Muslim dilemma.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Can you help your Muslim friend jfreemann out? He claimed that the Bible gave the exact location of  ...
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 15:47

are you implying mr FREEMAN wrote genesis?  he's asking you for the EXACT location of the well right?  hes not telling you that he knows right?  are you heckling or merely a nitwit?  

GENESIS 21:14-19

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Genesis 21 said the well was in the desert of Beersheba, no exact location given at all. Looks like both you and jfreemann lost this debate sonny.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2011 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Genesis 21 said the well was in the desert of Beersheba, no exact location given at all. Looks like  ...
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 00:32

how come genesis 21 fails to state the EXACT location of the well?  does that mean genesis is lying?  intelligent response now, no spamming, heckling and cursing.  

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 04:34 PM | Show all posts
You see, now you also realised that Genesis did not state the exact location. Looks like jfreemann is in deep trouble already.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2011 07:56 PM | Show all posts
You see, now you also realised that Genesis did not state the exact location. Looks like jfreemann is in big trouble ...
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 16:34

ME IN BIG TROUBLE OVER A MISSING WELL THAT GENESIS FAILS TO PROVE EXISTS?   YOU MUST BE A LOONEY DEBMEY. IN HERE YOU RESORT TO TRY EVADE BY USING A DIFFERENT APPROACH FROM YOUR MISERABLE ANSWERS FOR THE SAME TOPIC IN RELIGION FORUM ( HEAR YE...HEAR YE...ALL CHRISTIANS..PLS VISIT RF TO READ DEBMEY'S RESPONSES FOR THE SAME SUBJECT) AS YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR THE WELL OF ISHMAEL IN BEERSHEBA.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE FOR YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ABSOLUTE VICTORY BY SAYING "NOW YOU ALSO REALISED THAT GENESIS DID NOT STATE THE EXACT LOCATION"... NOW WHAT KIND OF A DUMB DEFENCE IS THAT COMING FROM YOU YO DEBMEY??

CHEERS FOR GIVING ME FULL ABSOLUTE VICTORY. I WON THROUGH YOUR HELP!!!

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Since you claimed that Genesis stated the exact location of the well, prove it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 07:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072564 second(s), 46 queries .