Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8920|Reply: 47

TRINITY IS GIVING ME A BIG HEADACHE.

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2011 04:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I CANNOT TO THIS DAY TRY TO DESCRIBE TRINITY AND HOW ITS INTER-RELATION WITH THE OTHER PORTIONS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2011 04:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2011 04:41 PM | Show all posts
That's an easy one.
DavidW Post at 10-2-2011 16:37

I READ THAT LINK LIKE ZLLLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS AGO AND IT DID NOT GIVE ME RESPITE FROM MY HEADACHES. IF THAT IS SO EASY WHY DO YOU HAVE NO WORDS OF YOUR OWN TO MAKE IT SOUND EASY? YOU NEED CRUTCHES TO GET AROUND MY DEAR DAVID?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2011 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Go read it a zillion times more. Your headache will clear up for sure.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2011 08:29 PM | Show all posts
me read few times and i know its cockeyed.  none intelligent explanation from no trinitarian.  

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2011 11:21 PM | Show all posts
That's because you have no intelligence in the first place.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-2-2011 11:45 PM | Show all posts
simple commonsense should tell you if me dont have no intelligence me wouldnt know the difference between ONE GOD and 3 GODS in 1 GOD, which one is false and which isnt  

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2011 11:47 PM | Show all posts
you would do trinity great service if you strive to decipher wiki's masterpiece  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-2-2011 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Decipher the Trinity? Why would you want to know about the Trinity?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Decipher the Trinity? Why would you want to know about the Trinity?
DavidW Post at 11-2-2011 01:13

THE BIGGEST HEADACHE AND PROBABLY THE BIGGEST CON OF 2000 YEARS IS TRYING TO TINKER THE TRINITY INTO AN ACCEPTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL TRILOGY THAT SUPPORTS AND MAKES THE TRINITY EQUATION BELIEVABLE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 04:42 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by DavidW at 11-2-2011 04:43

Biggest con of the age is the virgins for martyrs lie.
Not only did it created headaches, millions died because of this con.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 03:20 PM | Show all posts
the most heinous con of the age is donkey ex usa presiden bush and his coyotes who forced millions others to murder and be murdered.  these trinity believers have made the world go mad  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2011 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jfreemanns at 11-2-2011 17:33
Biggest con of the age is the virgins for martyrs lie. Not only did it created headaches, millions  ...
DavidW Post at 11-2-2011 04:42

Very good. The donkey has finally decided to drink the water from the trough but what the poor donkey does not know is that Debmey had put cyanide in the trough much earlier. Meaning????? Debmey just helped murder David!!! Now how could David jump off cue into a undiscussed topic like the virgins for martyrs issue for offense fodder if David is not Debmey??? There is no way for the connect unless Debmey is David in a nick!!!

Gotcha Debmey.

JFREEMANNS

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Very good. The donkey has finally decided to drink the water from the trough but what the poor don ...
jfreemanns Post at 11-2-2011 17:31

ouch.  i didnt realise that's mr DEBMEY's infamous heckling call - VIRGINS - and muhammad. o well . . .

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2011 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# jfreemanns

I CANNOT TO THIS DAY TRY TO DESCRIBE TRINITY AND HOW ITS INTER-RELATION WITH THE OTHER PORTIONS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Simple, just think in this way... water can existed in three forms; gas, liquid and solid... and all created things evolve with this principle... which God Himself shown that He can existed in three forms; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are but the same entity.. which is God.. just like water is; if it is in the three different forms. Do you get it???

Regards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2011 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Simple, just think in this way... water can existed in three forms; gas, liquid and solid... and all created things evolve with this principle... which God Himself shown that He can existed in three forms; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are but the same entity.. which is God.. just like water is; if it is in the three different forms. Do you get it???Regards.kompia23 Post at 11-2-2011 21:53

Thank you for your effort there Kompia.....so by your "thesis" which of the component gas, liquid and solid equates which component of Father, Son and the Holy Spirit?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2011 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Reply 16# DavidW
When you are speechless, you would prefer to divert off, typical Debmey

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2011 11:46 PM | Show all posts
I answered the questions straight on and you Muslims have no arguments against it. We can see that Muslims beating a fast retreat even while attacking Christianity and they are out of ideas already.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:41 AM | Show all posts
When Muslims can't debate, they resort to bad language.
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 23:52

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW DEBMEY. SO HOW....CAN EXPLAIN TRINITY OR NOT? WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JESUS AND THE FATHER WITH HOLY SPIRIT IF THEY ARE ONE ENTITY??? LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY DEBMEY???

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Already explained above jfreemann. You refused to read.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 06:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069044 second(s), 52 queries .