CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

JESUS SAYS THAT APOSTATES TO THE OT LAWS SHOULD BE KILLED.

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2011 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Again the answer is very simple.... Now, bro.. Are you still in the old co ...

If you are in the new covenant which is through Jesus Christ, then you need not to be sentenced to death.
kompia23 Post at 11-2-2011 22:19

where its written the ot becomes null and void following new convenant?  

FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT...
Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter,  ...

JESUS SWEARS UPHOLDING THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS EVEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

jfreemanns Post at 11-2-2011 02:21

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2011 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Didn't you just quoted the verse that the law had been fulfilled by Jesus?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Didn't you just quoted the verse that the law had been fulfilled by Jesus?
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 15:50

are you saying the law of killing apostates have been fulfilled under the new covenant?  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Two points to note.
1. The law does not apply while Jesus was on earth as he did not live under a theocracy
2. The OT laws have indeed been fulfilled by Jesus like you quoted.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Two points to note.
1. The law does not apply while Jesus was on earth as he did not live under a theocracy

is this stated anywhere?

2. The OT laws have indeed been fulfilled by Jesus like you quoted.
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 16:07

how could jesus fulfill ot when new covenant is created?  

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Jesus fulfilled the OT, that's why there is the NT.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-2-2011 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Jesus fulfilled the OT, that's why there is the NT.
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 00:35

then it goes back to me earlier question - WHERE ITS WRITTEN OT BECOMES NULL N VOID FOLLOWING NEW COVENANT?  

Again the answer is very simple.... Now, bro.. Are you still in the old co ...

If you are in the new covenant which is through Jesus Christ, then you need not to be sentenced to death.
kompia23 Post at 11-2-2011 22:19

FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT...
Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter,  ...

JESUS SWEARS UPHOLDING THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS EVEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

jfreemanns Post at 11-2-2011 02:21

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2011 07:59 PM | Show all posts
TO DEAR KOMPIA, DEBMEY AKA DAVID: SILENCE IS DEAFENING. GOOD JOB SONNY~~ ME BRO.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2011 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Didn't you quote the verse that the law has already been fulfilled by Jesus?  Who is the liar here who shot himself in the foot?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Didn't you quote the verse that the law has already been fulfilled by Jesus?  Who is the liar here w ...
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 00:32

HAS EVERYTHING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY JESUS? I'M SURE JESUS DID NOT DO A "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" STUNT ON THE FORWARD DECK OF THE USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 11:13 AM | Show all posts
That's right, the law had been fulfilled by Jesus. That is basic Christianity.
How can an ex Christian not know that?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
That's right, the law had been fulfilled by Jesus. That is basic Christianity.
How can an ex Chris ...
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 11:13

THAT IS WHY I AM EX-CHRISTIAN BECAUSE WHEN I WAS ONE MYSELF LIKE YOU... A HARSH CRITIC OF ISLAM ... I COULD NOT GIVE STRAIGHT HONEST ANSWERS AND HAD TO DIVERT, DECEIVE, DENY AND DO ALL SORTS OF DISHONEST THINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE. I WAS DOING ALL THE BASIC HANDBOOK EVASIONS LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW? LIKE YOU NOW...IT GOT ME NO WHERE. THERE WAS NO PROMISED ROAD TO VICTORY. THIS ROAD IS FILLED WITH THORNS...THORNS OF LIES AND ANGUISH. NOW IF I COULD NOT ANSWER THEM...HOW COULD YOU?

I COULD NOT THEN .... PROVE EVEN ONE THING THAT JESUS ACCOMPLISHED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT...NOW CAN YOU? DO NOT RESORT TO MISDIRECTIONS BECAUSE I DID THAT TOO BEFORE. JUST GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER AS AN ANSWER SHOULD BE.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Well, you are proving to me every day that you are never an ex-Christian and I just laugh all the way every time you post.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Why are you refusing to answer David?? Give up??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 01:18 PM | Show all posts
I already did, didn't you follow the thread?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2011 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Well, you are proving to me every day that you are never an ex-Christian and I just laugh all the way ...
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 23:06

IN A PSYCHOLOGICAL SENSE LAUGHING INSTEAD OF ANSWERING A POST IS A FORM OF INSECURITY AND DENIAL.

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2011 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Not reading replies and not reasoning like you did is definitely a sign of bankruptcy of ideas. I won the debate simply with links. I never expected Muslim to give up so easily like jfreemann. Its sure was a walkover.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
David you won?? Joking??. The one declare himself as a winner is a coward who is too afraid to face the fact that he is a loser. Anyway, I'm sure that Jmann won't give a damn about winning or losing since his noble intention is to let the silent readers especially Christians understand what is going on.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 10:04 PM | Show all posts
How can I not win the debate when jfreemann did nothing to take on my reply pointers at all?
Do you really think your spamming support for jfreemann will help Muslims?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2011 06:54 PM | Show all posts
How can I not win the debate when jfreemann did nothing to take on my reply pointers at all?
Do yo ...
DavidW Post at 19-2-2011 22:04

DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ME DEBMEY. I PREFERED IF YOU MADE COUNCIL WITH JESUS HIMSELF. OF COURSE JESUS IS NOT AROUND BUT HIS LAWS ARE. SO TO PROOF THAT YOU ARE RIGHT YOU HAVE TO COUNTER DEBATE MATTHEW 5:17-18. THIS HERE IS A SET OF WORDS BOUNDED TO CREATE TWO SENTENCES .THESE TWO SENTENCES ARE A COMBINATION THAT MAKES A PARAGRAPH. THIS PARAGRAPH IS JESUS'S ULTIMATE AND PERMANENT DEBATE ON THE MATTER OF THE LAWS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT JESUS SAID HE BROUGHT.

SO NOW PLEASE DEBATE WITH JESUS WORD FOR WORD...SENTENCE FOR SENTENCE...WITHIN THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH AND TELL ME THAT JESUS DID NOT SAY THAT THE OT LAWS SHOULD BE FULLFILLED?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.317152 second(s), 42 queries .