CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jfreemanns

DID JESUS REALLY DIE FOR MY SINS WHEN I WAS A CHRISTIAN?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-2-2011 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Bible does showed clearly that Jesus is God. I am very sure you have never read the Bible before.
DavidW Post at 13-2-2011 22:10

There is no concrete and valid proofs from the Holy Bible and not the Christian Hadiths to support Jesus being God as in The Father. Did Jesus ever say that HE WAS AT ANY GIVEN TIME GOD THE FATHER in very clear conveyance of meaning?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2011 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Valid proofs are a plenty, but the problem is, you have never read the Bible before.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Jesus is both man and God. God in identity, man in form. That's basic Christian doctrine. Simple.
DavidW Post at 12-2-2011 09:52

is it written anywhere in the bible that JESUS IS BOTH MAN AND GOD, GOD IN IDENTITY, MAN IN FORM?  or did trinitarians manipulate the bible to keep their trinity 3 gods in 1 god erect?  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sonny~~ at 14-2-2011 15:12
The part about Jesus being both Man And God..... you got that from your creative solutions fix pro ...

I want only Bible verses of Jesus clearly giving definitively very clear expressions that sound off this thematics of "THEREFORE I AM YOUR GOD AND ONLY YOUR GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER GOD OTHER THEN I AM" and anything that ryhmns within this context of fixed words.
jfreemanns Post at 12-2-2011 10:54

me also wanna that bible verses too to prove unitarians wrong once and for all.  consequently me gonna change to new nick like what mr. DEBMEY did  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Didn't you read the link provided?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Didn't you read the link provided?
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 15:11

which link?  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-2-2011 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Follow the thread.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2011 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Follow the thread.
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 15:49

you mean romans 5 which is cockeye likewise your cockeye explanation which i've shown to be so?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2011 12:38 AM | Show all posts
What are you talking about?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts
What are you talking about?
DavidW Post at 15-2-2011 00:38

sigh.  lemme rewind.  you're asking for the link right?  the only thing me see is romans 5 right?  is that the socalled link?  and didnt me proved to you that romans 5 is COCKEYED IF you imply JESUS IS GOD?  WELL?  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2011 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Valid proofs are a plenty, but the problem is, you have never read the Bible before.
DavidW Post at 14-2-2011 06:23

Aplenty but there is no concrete and valid proofs from the Holy Bible and not the Christian Hadiths to support Jesus being God as in The Father. Did Jesus ever say that HE WAS AT ANY GIVEN TIME GOD THE FATHER in very clear conveyance of meaning?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 12:31 AM | Show all posts
First of all, evidence of the deity of Christ are indeed aplenty in the Bible. You can't pretend to be an ex-Christian or have read the Bible and not know that. Its a dead giveaway.

Secondly, there are no hadiths in Christianity. We do not have a confused religion like Islam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 01:38 AM | Show all posts
First of all, evidence of the deity of Christ are indeed aplenty in the Bible. You can't pretend to be an ex-Christian or have read the Bible and not know that. Its a dead giveaway.Secondly, there are no hadiths in Christianity. We do not have a confused religion like Islam.DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 00:31

FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE A DEAD GIVEAWAY AS A PAGAN TRICKSTER CLOAKED AS A CHRISTIAN.....BECAUSE....IF YOU WERE CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD YOURSELF ABHOR USING THE COINAGE OF "DEITY" FOR JESUS AS JESUS BY CHRISTIAN STANDARDS IS NO "DIETY". SECONDLY YOU ARE A FOOL BECAUSE THE GOSPELS BY THE APOSTLES ARE FACTUALLY HADITHS IN THE RAW...ONLY THING IS THAT WE SO NOT KNOW WHO THE AUTHORS WERE AT THAT TIME OF THE INKING.

SO STOP MISDIRECTING AND TELL ME AS TO HOW JESUS HAD DIED FOR MY SINS IF I AM STILL ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY SINS?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 10:58 AM | Show all posts
The evidence is all there, you didn't read. why lie to yourself in a forum with no traffic? Very silly of you isn't it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2011 06:04 PM | Show all posts
The evidence is all there, you didn't read. why lie to yourself in a forum with no traffic? Very sil ...
DavidW Post at 16-2-2011 10:58

DO YOU CONSIDER JESUS AS GOD OR A "DIETY"?

JFREEMANNS

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2011 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply 54# DavidW
when you are speechless, the only way to answer is just to SPAM.
This is what you're good at. Jfmann has indeed nail you down until you cant stop behaving like yourself anymore Debmey.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2011 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Its more like jfreemann spamming. He simply ran away from my reply and dare not attack it.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Nahhhh...Debmey...we have got readers who notice that you run...
In RSF, you seems to be arrogant and being asked in your own thread is a solution to keep you working. Else you will keep on running or SPAM. Thats what you good at.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 01:17 PM | Show all posts
You are really good only for spam pendakwa. Just read your own posts.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by casejulia at 19-2-2011 23:44

Reply 1# jfreemanns DID JESUS REALLY DIE FOR MY SINS?

Jesus died for your sins: If you don't sin He died for nothing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 07:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081424 second(s), 42 queries .