Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 169|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] Easy Way to Backup IMAP to PST

[Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2021 05:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I was recently searching for an effective and easy solution to convert IMAP emails to PST files. Suddenly, I landed on this informative article that explains a professional method to backup IMAP to PST file. This article was very helpful for me as it provides the detailed stepwise working of an amazing IMAP to PST Migration Tool. Additionally, this article also explains the main reasons that induce the demand to backup IMAP server data into PST.

This MCT IMAP to PST Migration Tool has an interactive user interface that is compatible with technical and non-technical users. It is also embedded with some advanced features that optimize the entire conversion task. It will also allow you to schedule the task according to your preferences. Users can also filter the mailbox data as per the date range with its Mail Filter option.

It also ensures high data integrity and keeps your file data intact. You can try its free version to analyze the performance of this amazing software.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2021 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Try IMAP Backup tool that willbackup IMAP mails to PST, MBOX, EML, DOCM, DOC, OST, MSG,PNG, TIFF, JPG, PDF, EMLX, etc. file formats. And offers free demo version so that users can have an idea about the solution in detail.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2021 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Step by Step Guide to Convert IMAP to PST
Step-1. Prerequisite to export IMAP to PST

Step-2. Download and Install the EdbMails application

Step-3. 'Login' or 'Start Your Free Trial' to access the application

Step-3. Select 'IMAP Migration'

Step-4. Connect to Source IMAP Server

Step-5. Export IMAP to PST file

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2022 02:10 PM | Show all posts
If you are looking to Backup IMAP to PST File? I'll suggest you the most effective article that helps you to back up these files in a few simple steps. This article provides you with both the methods manual and professional methods, you can select the mode as per your interest.You can use multiple methods like
  • Use Import and Export Method
  • Change IMAP Settings to POP3
  • Export IMAP Data to PST Using an Expert Solution

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Shop Online/Classified

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

29-1-2022 09:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.296218 second(s), 21 queries .