CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: NaylaArisha

***Rumah Borak Bod Tip, Petua & Pantang Larang Vol.6 ***

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-11-2021 02:02 PM | Show all posts
“I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.”– Dierks Bentley

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:02 PM | Show all posts
“The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”— Seneca

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:02 PM | Show all posts
“Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you I’m thinking of you.” — Mitch Cuento

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:02 PM | Show all posts
“Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” — Henry David Thoreau

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:03 PM | Show all posts
“Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.” — Greg Mendoza

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:03 PM | Show all posts
“There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do – and I believe that.” — Derek Jeter

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-11-2021 02:04 PM | Show all posts
“I’ve been thinking about you constantly since I left, wondering why the journey I’m on seemed to have led through you. I know my journey’s not over yet, and that life is a winding path, but I can only hope it somehow circles back to the place I belong. That’s how I think of it now. I belong with you.” — Nicholas Sparks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:04 PM | Show all posts
“Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world, and in many ways, it’s the first step toward learning something and getting better at it.” — Jon Hamm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-11-2021 02:04 PM | Show all posts
“My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction” — Perez

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:05 PM | Show all posts
“Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:05 PM | Show all posts
“I know that my feelings for you are real because I spend more time thinking of you than myself.” — Anonymous

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:06 PM | Show all posts
“Nothing enters my mind after you have occupied it. I could think about nothing but everything about you.” — Anonymous

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:06 PM | Show all posts
“Whenever you are in my mind, I never feel bored, I never feel lonely, I never feel gloomy. Just having you in my thoughts is enough to keep me satisfied.” — Anonymous

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:07 PM | Show all posts
“I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore.” – Bradley Cooper

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:07 PM | Show all posts
“Whenever you are in my mind, I never feel bored, I never feel lonely, I never feel gloomy. Just having you in my thoughts is enough to keep me satisfied.” — Anonymous

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2021 02:08 PM | Show all posts
“I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I’m not thinking about you.” — Anurag Prakash Ray

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2021 02:08 PM | Show all posts
“I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.” – George Clooney

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 11:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.135093 second(s), 42 queries .