ADVERTISEMENT

Author: trexxxxxi

Kim Seon-ho [김선호]

[Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2021 03:26 PM | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 30-10-2021 03:14 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVpHhI1JlqO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Takde penalti

= kerana bukan salah jenayah, tapi salah hal peribadi, iaitu pada 20 Okt 2021, KSH mengakui "paksa ex-gf aborsi". .......

https://www.allkpop.com/article/ ... advertisement-deals - 2021/10/no-company-charged-kim-seon-ho-with-a-penalty-fee-for-his-advertisement-deals
He elaborated, "Normally when making a contract for an advertisement, private life issues are not listed in the contract. So, for the advertisement company to issue a penalty fee is when the individual caused a social controversy with a crime." . .

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2021 05:09 PM | Show all posts

This year patut dia masuk military. Sbb da overdue

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2021 07:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nuryakmal replied at 30-10-2021 05:09 PM

So 2D1N ni kena cancel ke macam mana? Impossible kot diorang teruskan klu tinggal 4 member je. Nak kena cari pengganti lah kot klu still nak teruskan. Dulu masa Jongmin masuk military, MC Mong yang ganti. Lepas je Jongmin discharged, dia join balik.

Hujung2 buat season baru dengan new member lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2021 07:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nuryakmal replied at 30-10-2021 05:09 PM

Ohhh.. Mmg makin boringlah ravi pun xde nnti.. Hmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 07:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shoyuna replied at 29-10-2021 10:11 PM
Pasal isu KSH yang dibincangkan kat KBS. Lawyer tu bagi pendapat dalam 2minit je:

- Isu penggugura ...

Please la saman ex gf tu.
Sebagai pengajaran pada yg lain jgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Article: '5 billion won in CF fees' Kim Sun Ho's cinematic return... "No company has requested a penalty fee"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+2,348, -346] The people who were putting him down were busy hating on him before finding out anything about the story. He has climbed his biggest mountain now so I hope he's careful the rest of his way. I'll continue supporting him.

2. [+1,860, -280] '1N2D' acted like they were his family the entire time only to erase him from the show over one post a woman made. How are they going to deal with the fallout of that now? Out of every company, I'm most disappointed with '1N2D'.

3. [+1,278, -73] Everything aside, I thought it was really damn cool of him to just own up to his mistake and let everything go without turning it into a mud-slinging fight

4. [+766, -112] I support him. I hope he never gets involved with any weird kkot-baem again and meets a kind woman and lives a happy life with her.

5. [+498, -82] How does any of us get to judge him? Not like we've never been in relationships ourselves. We all have good and bad sides to our stories. Sun Ho-ssi, I wish you the best!!

6. [+232, -16] What's weird to me is that the 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' staff and cast members, even the director, have been out supporting and protecting him... but he's been with '1N2D' for so long and yet none of them have stepped up for him. I have not read one post by any of the staff members. I don't think he needs to return to that show. Other TV shows have no problem bringing back celebrities with scandals after it has died down but '1N2D' cut him off so quickly.. it feels a bit disloyal.. especially when they've known him the longest..

7. [+174, -17] What a woman, someone I hope to never have to cross paths with. A divorcee just 17 days after her first marriage for getting caught sleeping with three men while he was away on a business trip... what a crazy woman. She's just an animal with nothing but impulses left at this point.

8. [+134, -21] Please raise the penalty for slander... she really almost sent someone's career to the pits over nothing...

9. [+127, -20] I'm so happy for him, Kim Sun Ho fighting... Has Dominos brought back his ads yet? I have to order pizza soon... I've already ordered a Canon printer and some Miima masks. Just waiting on 11th Street and Wassup.

10. [+117, -10] He has become the end all for celebrities who recovered their careers. I've never seen a celebrity with such a positive image after a scandal like this before.

11. [+107, -2] Dispatch really did well this time, and I hope other journalists learn from them. Research the facts before putting out articles. I'm glad he's not being left with any penalty fees. I wish only the best for him moving forward.

12. [+101, -18] There is nothing problematic about Kim Sun Ho. He was a man who stepped up and took responsibility, that's all we learned from this. I hope he continues to grow as a great actor.

13. [+80, -2] I think a person's true character shows when they're in a state of emergency. When the entire nation was putting him down, he chose not to make excuses on the woman's words. Everyone knows that there are two sides to every story but he chose to stay quiet.

14. [+57, -2] A lesson for all companies to not make any hasty decisions after only hearing one side of the story

15. [+39, -1] From his perspective, I can see how he could've felt scared that his life was over and just wanted to avoid the whole mess by leaving things with an ambiguous apology no matter how much he had to say. He made no excuses for himself and chose to just take it all with him and I think that shows a genuine side of him that we need to trust.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-10-2021 11:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So, what's the latest news on ahjumma gila?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 11:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
solarlunar replied at 31-10-2021 08:04 AM
Article: '5 billion won in CF fees' Kim Sun Ho's cinematic return... "No company has requested a pen ...

PD nim dah boleh buat new show about celebrities
and everyday people who went through traumas due to others malicious fingers. Biar Seon Ho jadi host.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2021 03:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
solarlunar replied at 31-10-2021 08:04 AM
Article: '5 billion won in CF fees' Kim Sun Ho's cinematic return... "No company has requested a pen ...

2d1n mmg x kisahkan ksh ehhh.. hometown lg empati dgn ksh.. ksh boleh consider lupakan 2d1n sbb x backup heols di kala kesusahan
kesian ksh

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 03:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 31-10-2021 03:04 PM
2d1n mmg x kisahkan ksh ehhh.. hometown lg empati dgn ksh.. ksh boleh consider lupakan 2d1n sbb x  ...

Maybe diorang support gak tapi tak tunjukkan kat socmed. Sebab 2D1N ni program lama. Tayang kat KBS, national public. Pihak produksi kena lebih hati-hati kot. Kena utamakan penonton korea kat sana.

Contoh dulu kes MC Mong. Issue draft militarypun, dia kena edit. Nak sebut nama pun kena hati2. Ye lah takut kena kecam. Beza dengan KSH lepas Dispatch tu, lebih ramai yang support dia. Still, KBS  nak avoid issue kena kritik netizen kat sana kot. Pendapat ai je lah

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 03:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by shoyuna at 31-10-2021 03:36 PM

Teringat dulu masa Suguen terlepas cakap yang dia ingatkan new member New Journey To The West (NJTTW) ni MC Mong sebab dia baru je jumpa dengan MC Mong. Bila dia sebut nama MC Mong, member kat situ terdiam termasuklah Na PD. So Suguen minta edit apa yang dia kata tu. NJTTW ni member dia bekas 2D1N. Hodong, Jiwon & Sugeun. Na PD & writer pun asal dari 2D1N jugak.

Ai rasa diorang still berhubung walaupun busy and kes Mong netizens still tak dapat nak terima Mong muncul kat public.

Maybe member 2D1N yang sekarangpun macam tu. Diorang still support KSH tapi tak boleh nak tunjukkan kat socmed. Risau akan kecaman netz

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 03:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
missyL replied at 31-10-2021 07:28 AM
Please la saman ex gf tu.
Sebagai pengajaran pada yg lain jgk..

Melihatkan peel ahjumma gila suka record senyap2, betterlah KSH diamkan diri je. Takut2 nanti ada pulak vid or pic terlepas kat media.

Biar je lah reporter yang revealkan private life ahjumma ni.

Sekarang ni timbul lagi issue yang CYA tengah enjoy dengan kawan2 dia termasuk retis cool ntah sapa nama dia. CYA kata dia depress kan. Tapi dalam vid tu katanya 4 bulan lepas buat abortion. Masa tu CYA masih lagi dengan KSH

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 05:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 06:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shoyuna replied at 31-10-2021 03:33 PM
Teringat dulu masa Suguen terlepas cakap yang dia ingatkan new member New Journey To The West (NJTTW ...

Over betul kan... Xde berani melawan arus dlm 2d1n huhu boring ler xde update dr ksh.. Bila dia nk keluar gua

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 06:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cubajaya replied at 31-10-2021 06:05 PM
Over betul kan... Xde berani melawan arus dlm 2d1n huhu boring ler xde update dr ksh.. Bila dia nk ...

Episod harini pun katanya scene KSH akan diedit. Sian. Jadi tak best.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 06:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Screenshot chat yang Dispatch revealed antara KSH dengan rakannya yang katanya CYA keluar dengan laki lain tu exjournalist kata penyanyi utama kumpulan Cool. Dah ada 2 orang anak. Aiyoooooo

https://kbizoom.com/choi-young-ah-was-exposed-to-have-an-affair-with-a-famous-male-singer-while-still-in-a-relationship-with-kim-seon-ho/

“The truth is that Kim Seon Ho’s girlfriend directly recorded this video. She regularly records audio and videos. At this time, Choi Young Ah is still dating Kim Seon Ho. Choi’s abortion was in July, and four months have passed since then.  Kim Seon Ho’s girlfriend said it was a painful time both physically and mentally.  But at least, in this video, she looks very happy,” – Lee Jin Ho

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2021 07:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Normabaru replied at 31-10-2021 05:40 PM
ini ghupenye ex gf dia..not bad tp mental ghupernyehhh

https://kbizoom.com/kim-seon-hos-fans-a ...

Biarlah the fans nak protest. Fans pun berapa banyak rugi dah beli merchandise KSH tapi terpaksa kena refund. Yang ahjumma sundal sesedap rasa menaip sampai KSH terpaksa masuk gua, dimalukan satu dunia, kena tarik endorsements, kena drop from movies and shows yang tu okay pula?! Now ahjumma gila dragged another person into her shit. Mesti lelaki lain yang pernah keluar dengan dia tengah berdebar sekarang.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 07:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 31-10-2021 09:31 PM
Biarlah the fans nak protest. Fans pun berapa banyak rugi dah beli merchandise KSH tapi terpaksa k ...

Wow..

Byknye sparetyre ahjumma..

Nway kenapa fans kena refund blk merchandise?
Part tu kaka xphm.. Klu rosak fhmla why refund

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 07:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Normabaru replied at 31-10-2021 07:47 PM
Wow..

Byknye sparetyre ahjumma..

Deols ambil pre-order for Homecha signed book kalau tak silap. Bila jadi benda ni, terpaksalah pihak production stop and refund duit orang.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2021 08:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fairy_fairy replied at 31-10-2021 09:58 PM
Deols ambil pre-order for Homecha signed book kalau tak silap. Bila jadi benda ni, terpaksalah pih ...

Laaa... Pulakkk... Nway rindu cite best mcm hccc

Ape lg kisah cm tu ye.. Recommend kaka norm pls..

Kaka br nk jinak nk join jd  kpoopers. Hehehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 12:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.287648 second(s), 43 queries .